High School Crush

بواسطة pookz123

This is about a 14 year old girl name Taylor. She has four best friends n a major crush on this guy name Jake... المزيد

Arriving at high school
That one sleep over
Monday 12th of February
Our special friendship
Shopping with the girls
Todays the day
That awarked conversation!
Exciting news
Paris
Wasn't expecting that
It was really bad
Couldn't get any worst
Jealousy
Girls talk
This love
Karaoke night
Can we talk
The move out
Breaking news
Hospital visit
Finally out
emergency flight
Wedding Day
Memories
Life changer
Authors Note
Grey skys
All ends here

First day of high school

3.2K 65 8
بواسطة pookz123

"Taylor" my mom called your going to be late for your first day of high school if you don't get out of bed. I jumped up with a huge smile heading toward the bathroom to take a quick bath and brush my teeth. Afterwards I ran to my huge pink closet and pulled out a pink crop top, a grey sweater, grey jeans and a pair of pink converse. Did I mention I'm obsessed with pink. I took about 5 minutes to curl my long black hair. After I was done I went over to the mirror for an outfit check "perfect"was the only thing I could say. "Taylor" my mom called again breakfast is ready."Coming"I dashed down stairs to the smell of pancakes. I sat at my favorite seat around the table grabbing the syrup and a fork. After I had eaten all of the pancakes I ask my mom to drop me by my best friend "Olina's house "Lina" for short. It was 7:00 school wasn't gonna start for another hour. Lina lived 3 blocks down from my house. Her house was the biggest house in our community. As we drove up to her house my mom gave me a kiss on the cheek an said "Have fun at your first day of school and make a lot of new friends!" I rolled my eyes but smiled and said sure thing" She smiled back and drove off. I knocked on the door and heard someone shouting "I'm coming" as the door opened Lina grabbed me into and a tight hug "Lina"I said struggling I cant breathe. She laughed letting me go saying "Sorry" giving me her famous baby face. I laugh and looked at her. She was wearing a short floral dress with black flats. "Ready for your first day of high school" Lina mom said peaking out through the door. "Hey Mrs.Marie,yeah I can't wait". She grabbed her bag and said "well let's get going".

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38.3K 490 77
A lively, Energetic and wierdly insane 14 year old girl finds out what love,life and well... everything really is like. She has to face her backstab...
286K 5.4K 27
Danielle goes with her two best friends to meet her favorite internet famous guy, Taylor Caniff. When she meets him at a MAGcon, she feels a chemistr...
33.2K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
15.2K 1K 20
She'd die for love. He didn't believe in love. *** From reading The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, to watching 10 Things I Hate About You, to list...