Her Bad Choices

By jessmb94

COMPLETED! BOOK ONE RESTRICTED! MATURE ONLY! I rolled my eyes at how easy I had him wrapped around... More

My "Informing You" Book
Auothers Note
October, 2018
Chapter One- Where I Snatch Men
Chapter Two- Where I Pitch Lies
Chapter Three- When The Stranger Ruins My Fun
Chapter Four- Dreaming Sex Wish
Chapter Five- Drinking And Dining With My Stalker
Note!
Chapter Six- Claiming My Victory
Chapter Seven- Waking Up With No Memory
Chapter Eight- Taking What I Deserve
SHOUT OUT!!!
Chapter Ten- Between The Lines
Note!!
Chapter Eleven- Misjudging The Drink
Sneak peek ;)
Chapter Twelve- Creep Beside My Bed
Chapter Thirteen- Saving Her
Chapter Fourteen- Another To Add
FEMALE POPULATION Important!!!!!!
Chapter Fifteen- All The Protection I Need
Chapter Sixteen- Where I Turn Into The Victim
Chapter Seventeen Part One- S.W.A.T Joins With Cuffs
Chapter Seventeen Part Two-Where I Meet Alesha
Chapter Eighteen- The Exception
*COMING SOON!*
Chapter Nineteen- Learning The Truth
Shout out!!!
Chapter Twenty- The Moment I Say I Love You
Book Series
Sneek Peak book2

Chapter Nine- Strange Stalker Habits

3.8K 151 8
By jessmb94

Pic of Cat

Dedication to Leggie for reading and voting!!!! Thanks :)

Hey guys I need some more feedback from you all! So please comment. You can PM me too. I just would really love to know what you feel and think about this book. Please give me something so I know what you like and what you don't like! Voting is a big plus to me!

*********Restricted 18+ ********

Unedited

Chapter Nine

I was now paying a taxi, while returning home, receiving a text from Kathy to come down to the bar.

Come on Cat it's karaoke night. The more women the more men will buy drinks.

I sighed, knowing Kathy needed the extra cash since she's raising her younger brother Ben. Kathy and Bens parents died in a car crash two years ago. She took responsibility of Ben since she was his only sibling. She's raised Ben since he was four years old.

It's hard on Kathy but since I've known her she has never once complained. I first meet Kathy six months after the crash and when she first gained custody of Ben. I've meet and seen Ben many times. I've grown attached to him.

He had the most round blue eyes much like Kathy. Except with Kathy her hair was strawberry blonde and Ben had light brown hair. Ben in all other ways is much like Kathy. He's very intelligent and polite. He has never once thrown a tantrum in public while I've been there.

Okay I'll come. I replied in a text.

Yay! Where are you?

I'm home. Let me change and I'll be there in thirty mins. I explained.

Okie dokie :)

***********************

"Hey!" Kathy grinned.

"Hi." I ran a hand through my hair.

"I'll buy you a drink since I begged you to come. Only one though, the rest you pay." She chuckled.

"Sure."

I watched Kathy make me a drink, pouring different liquids into the glass. I realized after it was made, she had created me something new.

"Newest creation?" I smirked.

She winked and pushed the drink to me. "Try it."

Raising the glass to my lips I eyed Kathy, taking a drink. It was smooth with a touch of sweetness, but after came a slight burn. I took another drink, enjoying the taste.

"What do you think?" She hopped onto her other foot.

"It's really good." I smiled, "Why don't you serve this to the owner. See if you can get it on the menu."

She laughed, "Yeah that would be the day."

We made small talk, mostly about Ben. He was doing more then excellent in school. Teachers wanted him to skip a grade and go straight to fifth.

"Excuse me." A male voice said beside me.

"Yes?" I asked the stranger.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He smiled, flashing his white teeth.

I eyed the man, seeing if he was victim potential. He had salt and pepper hair, attractive the slightest. His nose was button like and his jawline was straight. His eyes were a washed out green. He wasn't victim potential to say the least.

I shrugged happy to take a free drink, "Kathy give me another."

She sat down my drink in front of me after making it. The man sat down cash leaving a twenty dollar tip for her. I don't think he paid attention to how much he gave Kathy.

"What's your name?" The man asked slurring his words.

He's obviously had to much to drink.

"Sir can you please follow me." A bouncer said to him before I could reply.

"Am I doing something wrong?" The man frowned at the bouncer.

"Sir come with me." The bouncer grasped his forearm tightly.

"Take your hands off me!" The man growled outraged.

I moved to my left sitting in the empty seat, further away from the two men. I took a drink as Kathy and me watched the two men argue. The man who had bought me my drink through a punch at the bouncer. The bouncer grabbed his arm before it made contact with his face.

He twisted my drink buyers arm around in a chicken wing, applying all his weight into it. He slammed the man down on the bar, his face smacking into it. The bouncer led the man to the front doors before tossing the man, much to his protest, out the main doors.

"Well that was..." Kathy frowned.

"Yeah." I agreed knowing what she meant.

A male voice cleared his throat by my ear. Kathy's eyes went wide and she swallowed, I turned my head to look at the man.

Damn it!

"Good evening." Ryan smirked at my reaction.

"It's not evening." I remarked.

He chuckled, "I know."

"Can I get you a drink sir?" Kathy said business like.

I frowned at her, Kathy never usually speaks so respectful to men.

"Whatever she's having." Ryan sat down beside me.

I kept my eyes on Kathy as she nervously made Ryan her new creation.

"Here you go sir." Kathy shakingly placed the drink in front if Ryan.

He raised a brow at her, Kathy swallowed again. He took a sip, saying nothing. Kathy didn't wait for him to pay, she went down a few seats to another customer.

"What are you doing here?" Ryan asked.

"Are you following me?" I snapped, getting right to the case.

"And if I am?" He smirked.

"You have strange stalker habits." I knotted my eyebrows together.

He laughed, annoyingly amused."No I'm not following you."

I didn't say anything, I turned around in my stool and watched a woman poorly sing to the lyrics on the screen. She stayed off key and pitch, I wanted to rip my ears off. Finally, the song was over and the woman limped off the stage. People clapped for a moment obviously happy she wasn't singing anymore.

"Are you singing?" Ryan whispered in my ear.

"No." I side glanced at him.

"Can't sing?" Ryan asked, serious.

"She can sing, she just chooses not to." Kathy interrupted.

"Oh?" Ryan smirked at me.

I looked at him then away, ignoring him. Him and Kathy chatted for a while before Ryan focused back on me.

"Make a bet." Ryan said.

"What kind of bet?" I asked, interested.

"You get up there and sing. No listen," he held up a hand to silence my words, "You sing and if people want you to sing again I'll give you one hundred dollars."

Hundred dollars to sing?

I thought about it. I couldn't turn that bet down. I never turn a challenge away. Easy money, I don't have to work for it.

"Sure." I smiled finishing my drink then putting the empty glass on the bar.

I walked up to the stage manger.

"You wanting to take a turn at the mic?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"What song would you like to sing?" He showed me a list they had.

I chooses my song and got up on stage.

Ryan's POV

I cleared my throat next to her ear. The waitress eyes went wide and she swallowed. I sent her a look to make sure she didn't say who I was. All Cat needed to know is my name and what I want her to know.

"Good evening." I smirked at her shocked expression.

"It's not evening." She rolled her eyes.

That caused me to chuckle, "I know."

"Can I get you a drink sir?" The waitress asked.

I eyed Cats drink, not knowing what it was.

"Whatever she's having." I sat down beside Cat.

Cat never looked at me instead she kept watching the waitress.

"Here you go sir." The waitress, Kathy as I just remembered sat down my drink.

I rose my brow at her making her swallowed nervously. This isn't a drink that's sold in this bar. I gave the waitress a we'll discuss this later look as I took a sip, saying nothing. Kathy left to serve another paying customer.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Cat.

"Are you following me?" She hissed.

Right to the case...hmm I like her.

"And if I am?" I couldn't stop the smirk that came to my lips.

"You have strange stalker habits." She noted knitting her brows.

I laughed,"No I'm not following you."

And I wasn't following her, I was tracking her.

Cat didn't response she turned around in her seat and watched a woman horribly singing. When the song was over, the woman dragged herself off the stage. People clapped for the woman then everything went back to chatter.

"Are you singing?" I whispered in Cats ear.

She smells of something sweet.

"No."

"Can't sing?" I asked, serious.

She looks like a singing type.

"She can sing, she just chooses not to." Kathy addressed me.

"Oh?" I smirked.

She looked at me then turned away.

"Are you and Cat friends?" I asked Kathy.

"Yes." She half smiled at me.

I nodded knowingly then turned back to Cat.

"Make a bet." I said.

"What kind of bet?"

I got her attention.

"You get up there and sing. No listen," I held up a hand to silence her, "You sing and if people want you to sing again I'll give you one hundred dollars."

That wasn't even much to me but apparently to Cat it was.

"Sure." She said smiling draining her glass.

I watched her walk up to the stage manager, swaying her hips. They talked, him handing her a set list. She eyed the paper then walked up on the stage. I shifted on my stool, getting comfortable. I knew I was going to enjoy this.

Music began to play, Cats eyes were closed by now. She moved side by side getting a feel of the music. Then she began to sing.

Boom! There's another chapter for you guys!

I'm letting you pick what song Cat sings! So comment!!!!!!!!!

Give song title, who sings it, and yup!!!!! Lol!

COMMENT!

Vote!

COMMENT VOTE SHARE COMMENT VOTE SHARE

COMMENT WHAT SONG CAT SHOULD SING!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 51.6K 52
How could I resist him? How could I quench the desire I felt or how could I ignore him? A lot of questions are puzzling me. I am Claire, a strong but...
162K 14.6K 15
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
149K 3.3K 41
I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay off a debt. A sexually twisted Demon who...
25.4K 516 18
R-rated, for mature audiences! So, where do I start? My name is Elizabeth. I'm 26 and I'm bored as f*ck. You could think I have a perfect life. My h...