Linus Academy: School Of Elit...

By rrrrrylleism

"Welcome, to Linus Academy!" Date started: February 01, 2021 Date ended: 00/00/00 More

Disclaimer
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

10 1 0
By rrrrrylleism

Chapter 12: Techno Alvarez 2.0

“Where’s Gun, Asla, and Solo?” Salubong ni Minrod kay Techno nang makabalik siya sa classroom nila.

His forehead creased, “Wala pa sila?” He asked the latter.

Minrod frowned, “Do you really think I would bother myself to asked you with that question and make myself stupid if they’re around? No — the answer is no.”

Umiling si Techno saka napaisip. “Akala ko nauna na sila rito kasi bigla silang nawala roon sa ospital, kaya nga ako bumalik dito.”

“What do you mean?”

Nagkibit balikat si Techno. “I don’t know.” Binalingan nito ng tingin si Brandon. “Can you give Gun a call and ask them where they are?”

“Yeah, sure.”

Bigla na lang ay bumukas ang pintuan. “You don’t have to, Brandon.” Anang Gun na kakarating lang kasama si Asla.

Techno’s forehead creased. “Where have you been? And, where’s Solo?”

Bumuntong hininga si Asla saka ito lumapit kay Techno. Then she smiled briefly, “Here.” Nag-abot ito ng resibo. “I had pay your hospital bills for the last month so you don’t have to worry anymore.”

Techno’s face became serious while looking at the latter. “Asla,”

“Really Techno, I just wanted to help you. I don’t want you to stress yourself, and share you problems to us instead.”

“It’s not what I’m concerned of, Asla. What I’m concerned of is that, you should have consulted me first before paying the bill.”

“Well, I opt not to because I know that you’re not going to let me.”

Techno sighed. “Don’t do it again.”

“Yeah, I swear.”

“So, where’s Severino?” Minrod interrupted their conversation.

“Oh, about her. She went out of the school together with her guardian. Bumalik kasi kanina lang at mukhang may pupuntahan silang dalawa.” Gun answered.

“Where?”

The latter shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t have any idea.”

Newt cleared his throat who’s now standing on the podium. “So, may I now start our meeting regarding the upcoming event?”

Kaniya-kaniya nang bumalik sa upuan ang mga kaklase nito kaya naman nagsimula na siyang magsalita at idiscuss sa lahat ang mga gagawin.

“So since the event will be held on the complex, I think medyo malaki-laki ang gagawin nating preparations. Forget about our committee agenda first and let’s make new groupings. First, I want Meen, Rin, Ada, and Luna to take care regarding the designs of the complex. Bear in mind that our theme during the event is a formal one. So, colors should be fit in too. As for Brandon, Techno, and Asla. I want you to take care regarding the catering services. Gun, I’ll assign you together with Solo concerning about the sound system. Also, approach those clubs who has something to do with the event as well, especially the Dance Troupe and the Musical Club. It’s necessary for them to perform during the event.”

“Noted, President.”

“And as for Minrod, Me and Jade. Leave the rest to us. Let us handle the rest of the jobs.”

“By the way, who’s our guest during the event? Is it a celebrity just like last time?” Ada asked.

Newt shrugged his shoulders. “We still don’t know. But as I said, leave it to us, don’t worry.”

“Oh wait, I forgot to say something.” Sumingit si Techno. “I already found a DJ for the event.”

“Who?” Gun asked.

“It’s my cousin. But since you and Solo are the one’s who got incharge with the sound system, then let me just give his contact to you later so that you’ll keep intouch with him. In case you need something to discuss together with my cousin.”

“Okay.”

“Good job, Techno. And yeah, I think it’ll be better if we’ll start working right now. By the way, we’ll report this plan first to Mr. Ocampo and give him the details he needs to know. We’ll asked the Director later for this event’s budget.”

“Hmn,”

“Tell Solo what we had discuss earlier once she come back. Meeting adjourned.”

Lumabas na sina Minrod, Jade at Newt sa classroom nila para konsultahin ang kanilang guro tungkol sa ginawa nilang meeting kanina, habang ang iba naman ay nanatili na lang sa loob.

“Can I have your cousin’s contact?” Si Gun na ngayon ay nakaupo sa kaniyang upuan pero nakaharap kay Techno.

“Yeah, sure.” Anito naman saka kinuha ang telepono ng kaibigan.

Ang iba nilang kaklase ay nag-uusap na. Meen, Rin, Luna, and Ada are now planning about the assigned job for the four of them. Brandon, Asla and Techno did the same thing too, but Gun just butt in so Techno had to entertain him.

Gun tapped Techno’s shoulder. “You got this, bro. We always got your back, remember that. Approach me if you need something as well, hmn?”

Techno nodded and smile. “Chai khrap.” He answered ‘yes’ in Thai kaya naman napailing na lang ang huli at natawa.

Medyo na-adopt na talaga ng mga kaklase niya ang pagiging Thai niya. Dati hirap na hirap pa ang mga itong intindihin siya, pero ngayon ay nagsasalita na rin ang mga ito ng paminsan-minsan gamit ang lengguwahe niya. Even Gun, he also had a hard time when it’s his first time here in the Philippines.

Medyo nahirapan din siyang magtagalog pero nagawa niya pa rin ‘yong pag-aralan sa huli, mabuti na lang talaga at fast learner siya. Ngayon naman ay marunong na siyang magtagalog. Fluent na fluent na siya kahit pa medyo may accent pa ‘yong pagtatagalog niya.

“I know a catering services here in town that’s quite popular. Though, medyo may kamahalan pero sulit na rin kasi they have a total package services. They can also provide us beverages, we can request those drinks that has a low percentage of alcohols. But of course, we should restrain the minors from drinking the alcoholic drinks.”

“Wait, are you talking about the Patlingrao’s Catering and Food Services?” Asla asked.

“Yeah, that’s it!” Brandon answered and pointed the latter.

Suddenly, Techno’s phone rang and Frank’s name and face flashed on the caller ID. “Excuse me, I have to answer this one.”

“Hmn, suit yourself.”

Tumango siya’t tumayo, saka siya bahagyang lumayo sa mga kaklase niya. Nang medyo makalayo na siya ay roon niya lang sinagot ang tawag ng kaniyang pinsan.

“Hello, Frank?”

“Techno,”

“Oh, napatawag ka?”

He heard his cousin gulped and heaved a breath. “It’s about your Dad, Tito Rino.”

“Yeah, what about him?”

“Techno, we got a problem.”

“Eyyy, Frank—”

“I’ll send you our location.”

“I’ll be there right away.”

Frank immediately hang up the call, while Techno waited for his cousin to text him the location. Nang matanggap na niya ‘yon ay saka siya nagmamadaling umalis.

“Techno, where are you going?” Si Gun na siyang nakapansin sa pagmamadali nito.

“I got an errand to run. I’ll be back here as soon as I can.” Binalingan niya sina Brandon at Asla na ngayon ay binigyan siya ng nagtatakang tingin. “I’ll catch up with your discussion later, I just got to do something.”

Asla nodded, “Urrr, take care.”

Nang makalabas na si Techno ay doon lang nagpalitan ng mga nagtatakang tingin ang mga kaklase niya.

“Where is he going?” Asked Luna.

Asla shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know. But it seems like he’s in a hurry.”

“Oh,” Luna nodded.

Bumalik na lang silang lahat sa kaniya-kaniya nilang ginagawa. Since wala pa naman si Solo ay umupo na lang din si Gun doon sa kaniyang pwesto.

While Techno, who’s now inside a taxi couldn’t stilled himself. He have this feeling that what happened to his Dad will surely give him a new problem on his shoulders. That will probably drive him crazy if ever he got the right thought.

After a couple of minutes, he arrived on his destination. He immediately went out of the taxi after paying the driver. After that, he gathered his eyes around, that’s when it darted on the ‘Police Station’ that was published outside the establishment.

He immediately went inside and look for his cousin. Being wholly in a situation like this makes him think of something suicidal. Damn.

“Techno!”

From his peripheral vision, he notice his cousin who’s now rushing itself to approach him. Frank stop in front of him, he hold his knee and catch his breath, while sweat started streaming down his cheek.

“Where’s Dad?”

“He’s behind the bars.”

That made Techno gulped. Now this is surely a problem to him. “Bring me to him.”

Frank nodded and guide his cousin, “This way.”

Techno’s heartbeat went insane as they are heading towards his father’s direction. He didn’t know what his father did this time for this to happen, but he got some idea though.

“Dad,” he muttered as they stop in front of a cell.

His Dad look at him and give him an apologizing look as he was holding on the bars tightly. “Son,”

Techno shook his head because of too much frustration. “Dad, this is too much! I couldn’t bear with this anymore!” He bursted out with teary eyes. “Mom’s suitation is already too much for me to handle, and then what’s this?!”

“Son, I’m really sorry for causing you dilemmas,” his Dad looked down to avoid his crying eyes. “I just thought . . .”

Techno messed his hair. He heaved heavy breaths back and forth to lessen the pain inside him. Now, he don’t know what to do anymore. His Mom was still admitted in the hospital, and now his Dad got arrested because of gambling.

“Papa naman, hirap na hirap na ako, oh.” Pigil hikbing usal ni Techno. He looks so fragile right now.

Si Frank naman ay bahagya rin munang lumayo sa kanila para bigyan ng respeto ang usapan ng mag-ama.

“Sa‘yo na lang ako u-umaasa, eh. Sa‘yo lang ako k-kumakapit, sa‘yo lang ako kumukuha ng l-lakas.” Nagpunas ito ng mukha.

“Techno,”

“S-sinabi ko naman na sa‘yo rati na tigilan mo na po, ‘diba? Binalaan na kita kasi alam kong mangyayari ‘to. Pero bakit ba hindi ka nakinig sa‘kin?”

“Tech—”

“A-ayaw ko na, Pa. Rati pa ako sukong-suko sa buhay, eh. Dati ko pa gustong b-bumigay, rati ko pa g-gustong b-bumitaw.”

“Nak—”

Techno immediately turned his back from his Dad. Marami siyang gustong sabihin at isumbat sa Papa niya pero hindi niya alam kung saan siya magsisimula. Hirap na hirap na siya sa sitwasyon ng Mama niya, ngayon namang nakulong ang Papa niya eh mas lalo tuloy siyang nawalan ng pag-asa sa buhay.

Nang medyo makalayo na siya sa seldang ‘yon ay tumigil siya sa paglalakad, saka niya pinunasan ang pisngi niyang nabasa ng kaniyang luha. Napapikit siya nang mariin sa sobrang sama ng kaniyang loob, hanggang sa naramdaman niyang may yumakap ng sobrang higpit sa kaniya.

“Put your worries in me and cry all your grudges out, Techno. I’m here to comfort you,” Frank consoled him. “Pain is just a stepping stone in life, not a reason to step back,” Frank sighed. “But if you can’t take it anymore, tell me and I’ll back you up.”

Techno burried his face on Frank’s shoulders. This is what he needs right now, home.

“Bakit ba tayo nagdadrama?” Bigla na lang ay tanong ni Techno habang ganoon pa rin ang posisyon nilang dalawa.

Frank rolled his eyes and hit his cousin’s nape, which made the latter to growl. “You don’t have to act cool when your with me, really. I know you too well so you better be yourself when we’re together.”

Humiwalay si Techno sa kaniyang pinsan, saka ito nahihiyang nagpunas ng mukha. Napailing na lang ang isa kasabay ang pagsinghal nito.

“Ang dungis mo na,” iling ni Frank. Naglabas siya ng panyo mula sa bulsa niya, saka niya ito inabot sa huli. “Oh, punasan mo ‘yang mukha mo.”

Napairap na lang si Techno, saka niya ‘yon tinanggap at ginawang pamunas sa mukha niya. “Tsk,”

“Is it really necessary for us to put him behind bars?”

“Yes, you know that he’s been doing those criminal stuffs since then. He deserve this. And I did this as well not just to let him pay all his wrong doings, but to prevent further victims.”

Techno’s brows met when his eyes meet Solo’s. “Solo,” he muttered.

Hindi niya alam kung anong ginagawa nito rito sa police station. And, what’s their conversation all about?

“Oh, Techno.” Kalmadong banggit nito ng pangalan niya. “Nandito ka pala? Anong agenda mo rito?” Tanong nito.

“I should be the one who’s supposed to ask you that. Then, what’s your agenda here?” Techno asked seriously.

Solo remain her composure. She can sense what Techno was trying to point out. And it’s not necessary for her to lie, I guess. She should tell him the truth.

Solo sighed, “I reported the guy who attacked us earlier.” She spilled.

“Come again?”

“He’s a burglar. A theif, a stealer, robber. Him, sinner. And you’re aware of that, aren’t you?” Solo asked him.

Techno nodded, “I do.”

“Then, you shouldn’t give me violent reactions.” Solo sighed. “You shouldn’t be surprised of what I did.”

“I’m not.” Techno uttered firmly.

“Hmn, glad to hear that.” Solo take a step backward. “See you around.”

Nang tumango si Techno ay roon na lumabas si Solo sa police station, kasama si Zon. Pareho nila ‘yong sinundan ng tingin ni Frank. At nang hindi na nila matanaw ang mga ito ay nagtanong si Frank sa huli.

“Who is she?”

Techno keep his eyes on the entrance. “She’s Solo Elis, one of my classmate.”

“Who’s that guy together with her?” Frank asked once again.

Techno shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know his name. Maybe he’s her parent? Or guardian?”

“If it is, aren’t you wondering at all?”

Doon na hinarap ni Techno ang kaniyang pinsan habang bahagyang nakakunot ang noo. “What do you mean?”

“Judging from their looks and composure. I can tell that their age gaps ran in between of 2 or 3 years, if it serves me right. Then isn’t it too young for him to be a guardian?”

That made Techno think the same way. But instead of agreeing, he just shrugged his shoulders off and say, “That no longer concerned us, so we better stick our nose away from it.”

©rrrrrylleism

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.6K 23
โ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐.. ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐€...
A and D By Louisse

Teen Fiction

45.5M 818K 51
Nerdy Dakota Evans makes the biggest mistake of her life by falling in love with her best friend, Aaron Ford. Despite coming from entirely different...
184K 5.1K 95
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
1.4M 194K 138
ใ€Š ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ: ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ // ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ใ€‹ ๐–ฌ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ โ็ฉฟๆˆ็Ž›ไธฝ่‹ๆ–‡้‡Œ็š„ๅฅณ้…โž . ๐–ฎ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–บ๐—Ž...