The Things We Do :: Dream SMP...

By partiallyhuman

You were never one for change. For half your life, all you've done is keep your head down and never reach up... More

𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟷 - 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟸 - 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟹 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟺 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟻 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟼 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽 - 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟾 - 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟿 - 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟶 - 𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

9.5K 342 151
By partiallyhuman

"We can settle this, you know that?"

Fundy and Sapnap stood inches away from each other, glares cold enough to kill. Sapnap tilted his head to the right as Fundy continued to speak.

"An equal fight, with equal rounds, one versus one, nobody else."

Sapnap's hazel eyes glanced to the people to the side of him, before looking back at Fundy. "That actually sounds like a good idea, you know, but I'd like you to watch something first. Stand right there."

Sapnap took out some TNT, placing it directly on top of Fungi's grave. He then nodded to his allies, and Punz quickly stepped behind Fundy and placed an axe to his throat.

The tawny-skinned male took out a matchbox, toying with one of the sticks. He proceeded to strike it against the box, lighting a small flame.

"You wouldn't," Fundy gasped. Sapnap smirked.

"Wouldn't I?"

Boom. Fundy's jaw dropped open, looking at the remains of Fungi's grave with a mix of horror, fury, and grief.

"The animals, Fundy." Sapnap's stony expression matched the ones on the others' faces. "The animals."

Fundy snarled, ripping the axe out of Punz's grasp and pointing it directly at Sapnap. "YOU AND ME. ONE V ONE. EQUAL TERMS, EQUAL FIGHT. IF YOU WIN, YOU GET EVERYTHING. IF I WIN, YOU SKEDADDLE."

His hazel eyes narrowed and he raised the axe just slightly.

"You get. The fuck. Out. Of L'manberg."

-----

Your eyes were cast onto the large arena that was in the final stages of building, your brows furrowed in an expression of confusion.

"Tubbo?" The brunette turned to you, hearing his name. "What're you making?"

"Hi Y/n! This is an arena for Fundy and Sapnap's duel!"

"Their what?"

"Their duel! Fundy challenged Sapnap to it for his things back."

"Huh."

"Didn't Fundy tell you?"

"He did not, actually, and he's about to get his ass kicked for that," you responded, the last part under your breath. "I've got to go, Tubbo, I'll see you soon!"

"Okay, bye!"

You swiftly navigated to Fundy's house, knocking on the door a bit harshly.

"Y/n, what're you here for?" the fox-eared man said cheerfully, greeting you with a smile.

"Are you being serious? Tubbo told me about your duel."

"Oh, that."

"Oh, that?" you mocked. "Do you know what you got yourself into?"

"It's a duel. Relax, he's not going to kill me."

"You can't be sure about that! This is - he's - you know he's Sapnap. He's literally known for being ruthless."

"I'll be fine. It's not like I can't handle myself."

"But what if you can't?"

"Do you not believe in me or something?"

"I do, it's just I can't-"

"I'm doing this, Y/n!" Fundy snapped, turning to you. "You can't tell me what to do! I'm so damn tired of everyone telling me what to do!"

Those words stopped you for a second. Your mind shifted back briefly to Wilbur's relationship with Fundy.

"I... I just don't want you to make a decision you'll regret." You sighed. "Do it if you want, I guess. I won't stop you."

Fundy gave you a small smile. "Thanks, Y/n. Now, if you've got time, I've got a duel to get ready for."

You offered to walk there with him, but he shrugged the offer off, telling you to meet him there. Nodding at that, you stepped away from his house and began to jog back to the duel arena.

"Tubbo, need any help? Fundy said he'll be here in a- oh, hello Sapnap."

"Hey, Y/n," Sapnap welcomed, picking slightly at his nails.

You hoisted yourself onto the platform where the judge of the duel would be spectating, turning to Tubbo. "So, what have you been up to?"

"Not much. Uh, I made some changes to my base, but that's basically it?"

"Nice. Oh, I think I see Fundy over there."

Sure enough, the familiar fox-eared person came striding over, his bag containing two sets of gear. He handed Sapnap one, putting on the other. It consisted of a set of iron armor, an iron axe, a diamond sword, a shield, and a crossbow with a full quiver of arrows.

"Tubbo?" Fundy asked once the two were fully armored.

"Ready. Go over the rules one more time?"

"Of course. First to get the other down on the ground wins the round. First to win three rounds wins the whole match."

"And the conditions?"

"If Sapnap- if you win, I will give you back all of your pets, I will tell you that you are better than me, and I will accept defeat."

"I want the leggings too."

"The drip? Sure. What if I win?"

Sapnap dug around in his enderchest, pulling out a few items. "If you win? Remember this armor? Does it mean anything to you? And perhaps these fish?"

"What fish is that? The one from Niki?" Fundy looked at the things in Sapnap's calloused hands.

"Both from Niki."

"Ok, don't just- that's cruel. We already know what you've done before, you don't have to show it off again."

"Yes. So, you'll get all of those items, and you can do whatever you want with my pets if you lose. Whatever... feeds your sadistic lifestyle."

"No, no no no. This is a revenge story. You're the one who fucked up, you know. I'm here to set justice in this world."

"If that's what you think, then justice is going to get its ass kicked today."

The two stared at each other silently for a moment before Fundy spoke. "I want you to perfectly rebuild Fungi's grave from before you destroyed it. I want you to give back Niki's pets, give back the armor that has been stolen, and to give up on ever fucking with us again."

"Alright," Sapnap responded, raising his eyebrows and bringing them together slightly. "Tubbo, don't do anything stupid with this stuff."

"I won't, I won't," Tubbo assured, taking the items from both Sapnap and Fundy and placing them neatly inside his bag.

The duelers stepped away from the center of the arena, moving to their respective starting positions.

"Referee? Count us down from ten."

"Alright. On my mark, gentlemen! You have from ten, nine, eight, seven..."

Tubbo continued to count down, your gaze set worriedly on Fundy as he adjusted his helmet slightly.

"Three, two, one, FIGHT!"

-----

"Okay, stop, stop, stop!"

The scoreboard displayed the numbers clearly. 3-2 Sapnap. Tubbo slid down from the judge's podium, you following him shortly after.

Your eyes flitted between the two opponents. Sapnap's smug expression widened as Tubbo gave him his winnings, while Fundy's eyes were cast down in defeat.

"It was a good fight," Tubbo stated. "It was a good fight."

You nodded in agreement, watching Sapnap examine the items. "Both of you, you did well," you spoke, turning your gaze towards Sapnap. "Congratulations."

He gave you a lopsided smile, glancing at Fundy. "You- you know what? You fought well. You get the fish back. But I'm going to be holding on to the pants. You can message me the coordinates of my pets, or bring them to me, whatever you choose. You're an amazing competitor. Thank you, Fundy."

Fundy sighed. "Goodbye, Snapchat."

Sapnap chuckled slightly, shoving his hands in his pockets and moving to leave. "Goodbye."

-----

1205 words (without a/n)

Header by @/albbc000 and @/feiyuu__ on Twitter (edited by me)

the pacing in this chapter is not it but i didn't want to publish the chapter late adfijspaeoiwk

Moving on, hello, marvelous readers! Love interests people have requested so far are Wilbur, Eret, Dream, George, Sapnap, Punz, Niki, Quackity, Karl, Schlatt, Techno, and Sam. I do want to include all of them, but I would have to write multiple romantic moments with all the characters.

Obviously, I still can do that, but that means less time to develop relationships. So, another reader poll! (sorry for dumping a lot of choices on you guys recently)

If you want to keep all the love interests, comment HERE:

If you don't, comment FIVE characters you want THE MOST as love interests HERE:

That's it for this chapter! Thanks for reading and bearing with me!

I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS BUT I'M DUMB AND FORGOT TO CLOSE THE QUESTIONS CHAPTER SO I DID THAT TODAY LOL OK BYE FOR REAL

-Partially Human

EDIT March 18, 2021: This poll is now closed! Apologies if you didn't have time to get your answer in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 867 23
COMPLETED. ( ♡ ) ≡ DESCRIPTION ... ❛ :: [ Bloody surprise like cherry pie, ] ❛ :: [ Will not write about Tubbo, Tommy, Technoblade, Philza, Ranb...
352K 9.1K 42
understand /ʌndəˈstand/ verb perceive the intended meaning of (words, a language, or a speaker). 'why can't you understand me?' - "When someone leave...
128 7 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...
625 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...