The Werewolf & The Avatar ♥

By Daisie

Adrienne Carter Is a 17 year old Avatar, she controls all four elements, she has never met her father before... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six.

Chapter Forty Five.

19K 312 15
By Daisie

Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself, From saying something that, I should have never thought, Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself, From saying something that, I should have never thought Of you, of you You're pushing and pulling me Down to you But I don't know what I want No, I don't know what I want...

                                                             --Paramore, Caught Myself.

Chapter Forty Five

Adrienne's Point Of View:

The moment I put the phone down I was bombarded with questions, mostly from Jacob and my Grandmother. I ignored them all and trotted up to my room, locking the door behind me so I could have some time to think. Despite the knocks and pleads coming from the other side of the door, I managed to get a lot of thinking done. I paced up and down my room, nibbling on my nails. I thought about everything, my mother, my father, my uncle. There had to be some kind of connection between them. My uncle sounded like he meant everything when it came to talking about my mother and how much he loved her as did my father. I tapped the temple of my head and sat on my bed, even closing my eyes to concentrate. Maybe If I went into Avatar State it might help me concentrate some more, I sighed, I don't even know how to do it.

There was a loud banging sound coming from the door. 

'One more shove, Jake!' Sorcha said, I looked up at the door, they were going to knock it down.

'Shit' I muttered, grabbing my coat and opening the window. I stuck my hand out the window and used air to guide me onto the ground. I got into Betsy and jimmied the key in the ignition for the truck started up with a rattling sound giving me away. The front door flew open and my Grandmother was there. I slammed my foot down on the gas and drove out of the driveway, I drove down the road, past Jacob's house, then Emily's and Sam's. Leaving La Push completely.

My phone started ringing, I snuck a glance at the screen. 'Unknown Number' thinking it was my father I quickly picked it up and pressed it between my ear and shoulder. 'Hello?' 

'What the heck are you doing, Adrienne?' Cole's voice demanded, I should've known. 'Jacob's going bezerk!' 

'Tell him I'm fine' I insisted, turning the steering wheel a little when I got to a curve in the road. 

'I don't think that'll do, how about you tell him yourself' Cole sighed.

'Make it quick, can't afford to get pulled over' I said, switching ears.

'Adrienne, can you at least tell me where you are?' Jacob's voice pleaded. 'Are you going to the Fire Nation?'

I laughed. 'No, I'm going to meet an old friend of mine' I turned into the school parking lot, It was empty considering that it was a Saturday. I noticed a white jeep parked in the far corner, it made my truck look like a ball of rusted metal. I drove over and parked right next to it and switched off the engine, making the car park silent.

'Is it a boy?' Jacob asked, sounding a bit jealous. 'Are you on a date?'

'No..., an old friend Jacob' I laughed, opening the door and closing it. 'I have to go...'

'Wait!' Jacob blurted out. 'Are you coming back?'

'What if I said no?' I asked, smirking. Of course I was going to go back, I just wanted to hear what he was going to say.

'Then I'd come after you and stop you' Jacob muttered. 'I don't want you to leave me, Adie'

'Well I'm not' I smiled. 'I'm going to come back with a pizza-your favourite one' I could almost in see a smile appearing on his face.

'You better make it a big one' Jacob said, I laughed and nodded. The car door opened and a man stepped out, he looked exactly like Uncle Samuel but instead of dirty blonde hair his one was a really dark brown.'Adie...are you still there?'

'Yup' I answered, eying the guy. 'Jake, I have to go, love you'

'Love you' and with that I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket. The man grinned at me in an admiringly way. I smiled back at him and he pulled me into a hug,catching me completely off guard. We pulled away and just stared at each other.

'I wish my mother was here' I said, looking up at my father. 'So she can complete this moment' My father nodded and smiled, pressing his hands to each sides of my face.

'I just had to see you in person' Dad smiled. 'To make sure that I wasn't dreaming'

'What took you so long?' I asked, tears rolling down my face. 'We waited for you and you never came back' I remember on Christmas Night how my mother would sit up all night, she'd say that she didn't want to miss out on a TV show but I always knew that it was Dad she was waiting for, and now she's gone.

'I'm sorry, Adie' Dad said, pulling me into another hug. 'I know it's not enough but I'm here now'

I buried my face in his chest, hoping this would last forever. I must've been crying for a while because the sky was starting to get darker. 'Can I ask you a question?' I asked, I've been thinking about my mother again.

'You can ask me anything, Adrienne' Dad answered. 'Remember that'

I bit my lip. I wasn't so sure about this question. 'Did my mother have an affinity for earth?' Dad looked away, up at the sky as if it was my mother he was looking at. I wasn't going to leave until I got my answer.

'Yes..' Dad answered. I gasped, what took me so long to figure that out?-She was always into large grass areas, gardening-and the flowers she planted never died-our front yard was the envy of all the other neighbours who tried to do the same thing. 

'Why didn't she ever tell me?' I asked, holding onto his hand, his hand was so warm.

'I don't know' Dad frowned. 'I thought she would've told you-When your mother and I met, it was when her father came to visit from the Earth Kingdom, he brought your mother with him, It was like love at first sight. Her father came to make peace with mine but when our fathers found out about us-this was years after we met and your mother fell pregnant with you-So your mother and her mother fled the Earth Kingdom to live in the human world, leaving me and Samuel-little did I know that your mother had a small fling with Samuel-nothing sexual-I was forced to marry Cole's mother because Samuel ran away to the Spirit Land, Cole's mother ran away after Cole was born and Sam returned when my father died to claim his place on the throne but the kingdom voted for me and Sam didn't like that so he had me captured and promised the king of Spirit Land-whom he was in debt to-that when he found you, he'll have you marry his son, Ryan'

My eyes widened. 'Why was Sam in debt to the king of Spirit Land?'

'Well, when Sam fled the Fire Nation, he had nothing-he had to work his way back to the top-and the king gave him all that so in return, Sam promised him-you' Dad explained, tucking my hair behind me ears.

'And Elizabeth?' 

Dad chuckled. 'Elizabeth she's a spirit user, but she's extremely rare, she can paralyse you, drag your spirit out of your body for as long as she wants to-kill you even-I've seen it done, it's not exactly painless. Elizabeth is in fact the daughter of Sam, I'm not entirely sure who her mother is but all I'm sure about is that she was a commoner from the Spirit Land'

This is it, Adrienne. You must ask or you'll never know. I needed to know this, in order for me to know I could perform it myself. 'Do you think that...that I can bring my mum back-from the dead?'

Dad contemplated this and sighed. 'I don't know-'

'You must!' I shouted, interrupting him, my tears spilling down. 'You have to!-Because I'm sick and tired of people telling me that they don't know, Just tell me something I can feed off of, that I can use and make it into something possible-Because I'm useless and putting up curtains, and only Mum knew which ones that I liked and which brand of soap I liked my clothes to be washed with, please, just tell me something!'

'Adrienne, calm down' Dad pleaded, getting out a tissue and dabbing at my face. 'I'll think of something, I promise'

'Do you?' I sobbed. 'Do you really mean it?-Don't make it if you're not going to mean it'

'I don't make promises that I can't keep' Dad said, hugging me. 'I promised myself that I'd find you-and I have, haven't I?'

'Yes' I cried into his jacket. 'You have'

If You haven't read Chapter thirteen, you can read it now. I'd deleted it and re-uploaded and just realized that the chapters need to be re-titled. I think Adrienne is sooo pretty, I need to stop putting up pictures of Barbara Palvin-Adrienne-but she's just so pretty.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, you're awesome!!!!! I have uploaded the first chapter of my new story The Ghost Girl, Living In My Room...Thanks to those who have already voted and commented, if you haven't read it yet-please do!! :) Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 1.9K 28
what if Charlie had a new girlfriend at the time of his and Reene divorce. What if they had twins now ages sixteen when Bella was one years old and...
9.8K 185 11
Nobody new her, she was mysterious, dangerous even, she was the meanest of the meanest, a rouge known for killing off vampire Covens Those who see he...
74.2K 1.4K 30
I always hated the part in Twilight where the wolves imprint on children so I decided to write an alternate version where that just doesn't happen. I...
110K 2.6K 25
What if Jacob Black never ran away? What if something else happened after the fight with the newborn army? Eleanor doesn't know anything about her pa...