{NEKOMA'S SETTERS} Kenma x Fe...

By hinatastinygiant

-๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š ๐ค๐จ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs... More

๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘’
๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘–-๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›
๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘Œ๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘ข
๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘ 
๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘‚๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
๐พ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ'๐‘  ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ 
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ 
๐ท๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  & ๐‘ƒ๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ˆ๐‘ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ 
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐พ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ
๐ด๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐พ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘š๐‘Ž
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ 
๐ฝ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ฆ ?
๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
๐บ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘
๐ธ๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘’
๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’
๐น๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–'๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐‘†๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘ฆ
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Œ/๐‘
๐‘†๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
๐ท๐‘’๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘?
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›
๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐ด๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›
๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’
๐น๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ 
๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘– ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐พ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ'๐‘  ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
๐พ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ'๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘‚๐‘“๐‘“
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘–๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
๐ผ๐‘š๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐ด๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž
๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ'๐‘  ๐ผ๐‘š๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘ 
๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘  ๐ด ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘
๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐ท๐‘ฆ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘๐‘ 
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’

๐‘ƒ๐ท๐ด

14.3K 341 335
By hinatastinygiant

One week later after a Monday's practice in the girls' gym, you help your friends clean up before heading to the boys' gym as you usually do.

"Bye guys!" you wave to Ritsuko, Nakamura, and Mito, "I'm heading to the other gym I'll see you on Wednesday!"

"Have funnn," Ritsuko sings as she watches you pick up your bag.

"Fuck off," you tease as you wink at her.

Once you get to your destination, you run into Lev and Yaku as they head towards the door. You notice Lev is sporting bright red cheeks as he stares down at the ground.

"Hey guys how's it goin'?" you ask as they approach you.

"Really good!" Yaku beams, "we're actually about to go out!"

"A-Again?" you say, shocked that they've been going out so much ever since you got them together.

"Yep!"

You witness as Lev puts his hand in Yaku's and gives you a bright smile, thanking you for helping him into his current position.

"Well have fun you two!" you wave as they walk past.

Walking up to Kenma, you slide your hand into his just the way you saw Lev do to Yaku's. Kenma's face gets startled at first and pulls back, but once he notices it's you, his face relaxes.

"Hey babe wanna hang out?" you ask with an innocent smile.

"Sure," he nods before letting go of your hand.

As Kenma lets go, you feel a hard sting against your right asscheek. You let out a squeak in response to the small bit of pain.

"Let's go," he adds as he picks up his bag.

"K-Kenma..."

Still shocked from the PDA you weren't expecting, you find yourself slowly turning around. Immediately regretting that decision as the eyes of Kuroo stare down at you and your boyfriend in shock.

"Kenma!" his voice booms, "are the two of you always going to be like this now? I didn't even know you were into that stuff?"

"And why would you?" Kenma says in disgust, "don't be weird."

"I'm not being weird!" Kuroo retorts, "I'm just shocked that you did that to her right in front of me!"

"I didn't know you were there dumbass," Kenma adds as he grabs onto your hand, "just steer clear of our room for a bit. There's something I need to work on."

You feel your face heat up as you listen to the conversation between the two, feeling even more embarrassed as Kenma alludes to your sex life.

"Yeah whatever," Kuroo groans, "there's something I've gotta do anyway."

Kenma nods to his roommate, quietly thanking him before leading you back to his room.

Once you're there, everything happens in a flash. The next thing you know your clothes are scattered along the floor, as are Kenma's.

However, unlike last time when you slipped up, this time you planned to be in control.

Pushing Kenma down on the bed, you find yourself straddling yourself over him. You take a moment to trace over his toned body before leaning down and planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Kenma," you whisper, "can you let me be in control?"

"W-What are you talking about?" he whimpers as you move down his body, stopping once you get between his legs.

"Don't play dumb," you groan as you look up at him.

Kenma follows your hand with his eyes as you slowly move it down his abdomen. Sensing Kenma's nerves, you knew you had him where you wanted him. You could see his cock twitch as it waits for your touch.

Soon, your hand traces down his thigh before going back up, getting ever too close to the area he was debating on letting you tease.

Kenma watches as you place your hand on his length, slowly stroking him. You can feel the tension as he watches you ever so slowly manipulate him with your touch.

"Y/N," he lets out a loud groan, "what are you-"

Kenma stops himself from continuing as he watches you begin to take him in your mouth and a low moan escapes his mouth.

After listening to his cry for more, you slowly release your head from him.

"What were you going to say? Want me to stop?"

"N-no," he sobs, becoming increasingly needy from your teasing, "I just want you to-"

"I'll get to that," you grin devilishly before placing your tongue against his shaft.

Kenma watches as you begin licking up his length, waiting for you to take him in your mouth once more. However, you do not comply to his wishes.

Another small smirk forms on your face as he begins squirming around under your touch. You move your tongue up to his tip, letting the sounds of his cries fill your ears once more.

"I-I can't take much more, Y/N," he whines, trying to tell you that this was too much for him to handle.

Unfortunately for Kenma, you don't listen. Finally taking him into your mouth again, you begin to bob your head up and down.

"Jesus what the hell," Kenma growls, "what's gotten into you?"

"Sorry Kenma," you reply as you take him out of your mouth once more, "but I'm not going to let you have your way tonight."

Finally done with your teasing, Kenma hooks his hands underneath your arms and pulls you up towards him.

"I don't give a fuck," he growls, "you're going to put it in now."

Smiling, you end up complying to Kenma's demands. You knew you were anxiously waiting for it anyway.

Moving yourself, you place the head of Kenma's cock against your entrance. Without waiting for clearance, you squeeze him into you.

As you steady yourself, you continue to push down against him. Kenma lets out a low moan as you continue to slide down and bottom out.

"Shit," he mumbles, "so tight."

You lower yourself onto Kenma, placing your mouth against his jawline. As you begin your attack along his neck, you move yourself up and slam back down into him. You allow small moans to seep out of your mouth as you grind against him.

Kenma quickly lowers his hands down to your ass, resting on there as he feels your push down deeper onto him.

As you continue to increase your speed, you find Kenma growling underneath you.

"You look so good riding my cock, kitty," he whispers as he lifts one of his hands off your ass.

The next thing you know, a loud smack fills the room and a pain stings your ass. You can't help but let out a cry as both the pain and pleasure sink in.

"So glad I practiced on you before," he grunts, "now I know how hard to hit."

"Fuck... Kenma... harder."

Kenma smirks underneath you, but listens to your words. You feel another sting of pain, followed by another, and another. However, each time brings you more pleasure and less pain.

While reaching your high, you sit yourself up so as to press down deeper into him.

"Y-Y/N," Kenma cries out as you continue bouncing on top of him, "I'm about to..."

"Mhm okay," you comply, knowing you're about to do the same.

Only a moment later you feel yourself clench around Kenma's cock.

"Out," he finally commands as he pulls you off of him.

Kenma forcefully pushes you up, saving you just in time before he releases.

"Close one," you tease.

Kenma rolls his eyes and decides to ignore your statement. You watch as he gets off of his bed and hands you a towel to clean up with as he cleans himself.

A little while later you find yourself cuddling with Kenma in his bed as you're wrapped on in his hoodie. The two of you lay together as you watch whatever show you had asked your boyfriend to put on.

"Uh, Y/N?" Kenma asks nervously.

You hum in response, keeping your eyes on the television as you wait for him to say what he wants.

"Would you like to go on a date tomorrow?"

You squeal in excitement as you hug yourself deeper into him.

"Of course! What kind of question is that?!"

You then look up at him and begin studying his features. Although you had just chewed him out for struggling to say something to you, you find yourself having a hard time with saying something as well.

As you look up at him, you try to think of a way that expresses how you feel. You wish to tell him how happy he makes you when you're together, but you aren't sure how to say it in the right words.

"What's wrong?" he finally asks.

"Nothing," you hum, "I just kinda want pancakes."

Man, I guess I worked up a big appetite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 424 23
Cover is by me, art isn't! Y/N is a first year in Nekoma high, with no parents, who played volleyball in middle school and is kinda quiet yet very sa...
5.3K 326 19
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™™. A girl who has been hurt by volleyball in the past. And a...
304K 12.1K 29
A Kozume Kenma fanfiction A baker and a gamer brought together by fate by way of a cat: (y/n)'s life was never at a standstill. She was far from bei...
771K 22.3K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later ๐Ÿง