๐™‰๐™€๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž ! (๐™ˆ๐™ž...

Od AERONION

-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง. -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

โžช๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™Ž
โžช๐™€๐™“๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š.
โžช๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™€.
โžช1. ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช2. ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™‰๐™€๐™’ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช3. ๐™Ž
โžช4. ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™’
โžช5. ๐™€๐™’, ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‡.
โžช6. ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐˜ผ ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚ !
โžช7. ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ & ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™”.
โžช8. ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž
โžช9. ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฝ๐™
โžช10. ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™•๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
โžช11. ๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Ž โ™ก๏ธŽ
โžช12. ...๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™๐™”
โžช13. ๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž
โžช14. ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™ˆ
โžช15. ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ !
โžช16. ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ... ๐™…๐™†
โžช17. ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช18. ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‡๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€
โžช20. ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช21. ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช22. ๐™๐™‰๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™
โžช23. ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰
โžช24. ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰
โžช25. ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช26. ๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™‚๐™€๐˜ฟ !
โžช27. ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ
โžช28. ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™•-๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐™Ž
โžช29. ๐˜พ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
โžช30. ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž๐™€๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž
โžช31. ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช32. ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡
โžช33. ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™„๐™๐™€
โžช33.5. ๐™Ž๐™†๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ + ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ 2.0

โžช19. ...๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™”

7.8K 318 1.1K
Od AERONION

———"Tadashi, why are you calling me? It's 5 am in New York right now!" A voice said into the telephone.

The man in the red cap is on the other end, calling from a phone booth.

"Look, I'm under Adam's orders to keep an eye on your daughter. And I have a request for you."

"You usually don't speak out much, Tadashi. I'm quite surprised, so I'll hear you out."

"I want you to tell Adam that he doesn't have y/n's temporary custody anymore."

"And why should I do that?"

"Because he's going to ruin her life, sir. Don't you understand that by practically handing your own daughter to someone as insane as Adam is going to permanently damage her? I've seen the way she is now, she's made friends, and she's finally happy. Yet, it's all going away soon."

"Tadashi, this doesn't concern you. She is my daughter, not yours. I can get her to do whatever I want, including using her to get a good business deal with Adam."

"You're seriously thinking your business is more important than your daughter? Y/n doesn't deserve this, I'm going to tell her everything you have planned. As your former skating friend, I'm telling you to stop."

"You see, this is where you're wrong. My business is for her own sake. By not telling her anything, she wouldn't be able to object to anything we're doing to her right now. But when she finds out when she's older, y/n will understand it's good for her."

"This is for your own personal greed, Mr. L/n. I'm going to tell her your wicked plan."

"Really? Then do you want me to tell Adam that you've gone behind his back when insisted on ruining his most important business deal? Do you know what will happen to a mere dog like you?"

The man in the red cap just stayed silent. He wouldn't dare to get under Adam's skin. At least not for now anyways.

"You've gone all silent, Tadashi. Our old skating days are over, can't you see that the moment Adam became all alone, everything fell apart? Kojiro and Kaoru are probably off somewhere doing something useless, and my wife passed away. And you, Tadashi, you ended up as Adam's underling."

Tadashi just listened, he couldn't find the right words to reply back to him.

"You'll suffer the consequences eventually." He hung up the phone inside the booth.

The dark haired man let out sigh, as he walked out of the booth, and made his way back to the Shindo mansion.

He couldn't let Adam find out what he was plotting.

The fact that he's starting to rebel against him.

———"You literally just hugged me and didn't say anything after! Just tell me how you feel about me!" Miya whined.

The group was currently eating dinner in Cherry's hotel room. They were lucky enough that Joe had ordered extra meals for them, otherwise Reki, Langa, Shadow, Miya, Joe, and y/n would have been stuck feeling hungry in their cramped motel.

There were side conversations going on, Reki and Langa were talking on their own, Joe, Cherry, and Shadow in their own conversation.

"Technically, you didn't tell me how you felt either because all you said was: I may or may not have developed feelings for you." Y/n gave Miya smirk.

"You really had to play that card huh?" He replied, rolling his eyes.

"Yep. I sure am." She chuckled, while chomping down on her bento.

"Fine, meet me outside later and we'll tell each other how we feel about us, ok? I'm not about to confess my feelings in front of these slimes." He said to her, also taking a bite out of the rice in the bento.

Y/n's stomach did a somersault when he said that. It's apparent to her that Miya definitely had feelings for her.

She couldn't be any happier.

———The sky was like a watercolour painting, the oranges, yellows, and pinks blended together so harmoniously. It was after dinner, Miya Chinen and y/n l/n was outside of the hotel, admiring the view.

It was a perfect opportunity to talk and bond.

"So, are you finally going to formally tell me how you feel about me?" Y/n asked Miya, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"S-shut up. You already know how I feel, so why can't you just tell me first?" Miya objected.

Why did y/n want Miya to admit his feelings again to her?

She wanted to feel her heart flutter again like that Friday night.

"Just pretty please?" Y/n gave Miya puppy eyes.

"The things I'd do for you, y/n..." Miya thought to himself.

"Y/n, I really like you. You're the one that makes me happy every day, the one that makes me smile, and the one that makes me a better person. Honestly, I don't know what I would do if I had to leave your side..." He admitted, looking down to hide his red face.

"Neko-boy. I like you a lot too. I like the way that you make my heart beat twice as fast when I see you, I like the way how my hand fits perfectly in yours, and I like the way that you would stick with me even though I'm kind of stupid."

She did it. Y/n had confessed her emotions!

Doing that made her a bit light headed, it was her first time being able to tell people how she's feeling exactly.

While y/n was still mentally rethinking about the way she confessed her feelings, like whether if it was too cringey or not, Miya Chinen couldn't believe what he was hearing.

His crush liked him back too!

Now that he thought about it, y/n was kind of obvious about her feelings to him. Miya started noticing more ever since Langa had talked to him on the ferry.

"We're so stupid, y/n. We were oblivious to our own feelings for so long, and when I tried to tell you in Friday, I didn't even let you answer me properly. I just freaked out and made up an excuse." Miya laughed, reaching out his hand to y/n's.

He loved the feeling of her fingers slipping through and interlacing with his own fingers.

"Yeah, we were both pretty dumb. I didn't even realize I liked you until you "jokingly" told me you had feelings for me."

The two shared a laugh, thinking about the big conflict that ended literally until earlier this afternoon.

A small comfortable silence filled the air, as the sound of the leaves rustling when a breeze came by played as a background noise.

"Hey Miya, don't you think this sunset is pretty?" Y/n asked him.

"Yeah, it sure is. It reminds me a bit of you."

"Why, cause I'm beautiful and pretty?" Y/n suggested, wriggling her eyebrows.

"I was gonna say it was because your personality is bright, but not bright enough to be blinding, like the sun. I guess that works too though." Miya chuckled, squeezing y/n's hand tighter.

"You can be so poetic sometimes, but just don't end up like Adam."

"You're ruining the moment by mentioning his name." He rolled his eyes.

Y/n just smiled and put her head against Miya's shoulder.

"I can't believe I fell for a cat boy..." y/n said out loud.

"You're saying it like as if it's an inconvenience. Do you really like me?" Miya said to her teasingly.

"Yeah... I really like you. Truly."

Bonus:

——— Peeking around the corner were two proud big bros spying on two 13 year olds watching a sunset together.

"Looks like our job is done, Langa! Well done!" Reki whisper shouted to him.

"I never thought I'd be helping with little 13 year olds' love lives... I'm not even qualified, since my love life is non existent." Langa sighed as he started to walk away.

Suddenly, he felt a soft tug on his fingers. Reki was looking at him, with a sincere stare.

Langa was surprised.

"W-wait. We still have time until our race to the hot spring tonight, and the sunset will be over soon..." Reki stuttered through his words.

The bluenette wondered what could Reki possibly want.

"So... wanna enjoy the sunset with me?"

Langa's eyes had never lit up so fast. He gave Reki a reluctant nod. The red head just grinned and dragged Langa by the hand to somewhere else to admire this magnificent phenomenon.

"Reki, I want to skate by your side forever..."

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter hehe

Sorry I couldn't help but add in a Reki x Langa scene I can't help myself sometimes

(but fr does anyone not ship them? bc im v sorry if i made u uncomfy)

anywayss, tadashi be pulling some moves?

y/n's dad do be sus af lmao

Edit: LOOK HOW EPIC MY ROBLOX AVATAR IS WJSJSJ

Thanks for tuning to this chapter! Remember to stay safe, stay hydrated, and stay healthy!

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

239K 7.5K 39
โI hope our love lasts the infinity..โž - Miya You moved into a new town in Japan, since your dad got a job there. Sadly, you had to leave mum behind...
72.4K 2.5K 16
'I wish I could live another life. Maybe one where I have some friends.' For as long as you could remember, you had been alone and unable to make an...
20.7K 651 14
[๐—ฌ/๐—ป] ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. [๐—ฌ/๐—ป] ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
63.8K 1.5K 57
Sk8 The Infinity x Reader After (Y/N) (L/N) transferred from America, she was expecting to reach for something that was once unattainable to her: rea...