James "Bucky" Barnes Imagines

Par nittchh

I was in my straight phase when I wrote this Plus

Compromised
Storms
I didn't want to
Confessions
"Because i love you"
Sleeping buddies
Truth or dare
Falling but not in love
Magnets
Secrets and Jealousy
Injuries
Sacrifices
Sacrifices: Part 2
Sacrifices: Part 3
Nightmares
Distance
(A/N) New Book
Bucky Head canons
Giving up
A/N!
Fuze-line
Floor
Anna
Saved
Blip
Blip [Pt. 2]
A day out
Trust [TFATWS]
Drive
Heat
He killed my mom
I'm not the new winter soldier
Happy
Bruh

Dentist

4.9K 141 58
Par nittchh

Words: 1.7k

⚠️ Swearing ⚠️

Oh how you hated dentists, doctors and anything the basically healed you. Being a super soldier meant that you also needed x3 of the doses others need because it's harder to knock you out. You despised the idea of being unconscious while someone looked into your mouth, it made you feel vulnerable. (And kinda grossed you out too)

"(Y/n), get your arse in the car. You've been complaining all month and now we are going to the dentist," Tony demanded, done with your whining.

"Tony please, don't make me go," you pleaded as you were putting your shoes on. You only complied because the pain got unbearable and you couldn't sleep or eat properly. You were heading towards the door when Tony shouted;

"BUCKY BARNES," and you stopped walking towards the garage and turned around faster than you could comprehend. You head spun but you didn't care.

"What are you doing?" You asked tensing and releasing your jaw because of the pain it caused to talk. It came out more like a growl and Tony just snickered. A few seconds later, the man himself, Bucky emerged from the other side of the room and leaned against the door frame. How Godly he looked doing the simplest things.

"Mhm?" He asked crossing his arms.

"You're coming with us. I don't know what she'll be like when she's under heavy drugs," Tony shrugged.

Bucky just chuckled, "Finally going to the dentist?"

You just rolled your eyes in defeat and made your way to the garage towards Tony's orange Audi. You got into the back seat and slammed the door harder than necessary. Not even a minute later, Tony and Bucky got into the 2 front seats and drove off.

"If any of you record me, or ask me stupid questions, I'll kill you," you warned the 2 men in front of you.

"Yes ma'am," Tony jokingly said, giggling at your dramatics.

When you got to the dentist, they said you needed to be put under that loopy drug that makes you say things you wouldn't normally say. Great.

After the whole procedure, you woke up feeling like you were up in heaven. Your head felt so fuzzy and you weren't able to control your own limbs. Turns out they had to give you four times the normal dose because your body refused to absorb the drug.

You whined and opened your eyes, white spots covered your vision and you blinked rapidly to get rid of the blind spots.

"She's awake!" Tony said but to your ears it sounded like he was screaming so you flinched, hard. All you heard is a loud *slap* and a "ow" coming from Tony. Bucky grabbed your arms and pulled you up so you were sitting up, but you were still loopy and dizzy so your head hung low. Bucky grabbed your chin gently and chuckled at your sleepy face. "Come on, doll. Let's go home,"

In the car, Bucky sat beside you in the back to make sure you didn't hurt yourself. He was sitting to your right side so his metal arm was closest to you. You leaned to put your head on his bicep and it made a slight *clonk* sound. You looked up at Bucky who was inches taller than you and blinked at him sweetly. He looked down at you and smiled back, moving his arm over your shoulders.

Being completely high and having no control over what you were saying, you grabbed his metal arm from over your head and put it in your lap. You interlocked your right hand with metal one and blurted out; "I like your metal arm," running your thumb over his knuckles.

"Thank you," he smiled, trying to suppress a laugh.

"I know you don't like it," you continued, still looking down at your intertwined hands. "But I do. It's cool. Literally. Like who has a metal arm? Not a lot of people. And that makes you speciallllllll," you dragged out the "l" unnecessarily long all while guiding his hand over your shoulders again. This time interlocking your left hand with his, letting it hang there as his hand hung off your shoulder.

You were looking out the window when Tony looked at Bucky in the rare view mirror and wiggled his eyebrows at him. Bucky just rolled his eyes and shook his head looking into the window opposite to the one you were looking out of. Trying to suppress a smile but failing horribly.

After around 5 minutes of you mumbling things to yourself, you didn't pay attention to your surroundings and completely forgot Bucky was the one holding you.

"Tony?" You asked and was only returned with a light "Hm?"

You looked into the rare view mirror this time to meet his gaze. "If I tell you something about someone, promise you won't tell him?" You asked lazily, leaning closer to Bucky but not realising it was actually him.

"Sure?" He said smiling, waiting for a response looking at the road ahead of him.

"I think I'm in love with Bucky," you said loud and clear. The person holding you tensed up completely and looked down at the top of your head. You didn't even look up back at them, you were too tired. "I mean how can I not," you sighed. "He's so prefect. He doesn't believe me when I say he's the most amazing person ever, but I hope one day he does. And I hope he loves me back, because I'd love to live with him when the world isn't such a fucked up place. Oh, my god imagine having little Bucky's running around the compound."

Tony looked at you with the widest grin in the mirror although you couldn't see it because you were looking back outside out the window. Bucky was still staring down at your head with pure awe.

"Yeah, I think he loves you too," Tony exhaled. But you didn't hear it because you fell soundly asleep.

Back at the compound, Bucky carried you to your room and laid you down in your bed. You slightly stirred and woke up now able to control your limbs. "Ughhhhh" you moaned as you laid in the comfort of your bed. You heard a gentle giggle come from in front of you so you opened your eyes half way to check who it was.

Bucky.

"What happened?" You groaned lifting yourself up with your forearms. "Oh," you said dropping back down remembering the trip to the dentist. "Did I say anything stupid?" You chucked almost as if you were joking. But when Bucky sighed and sat down next to you, you sobered completely up.

"Oh my god what did I say," you sat up immediately. "Was it stupid? I'm so sorry if I said-"

Bucky just turned to you and smiled. "It wasn't stupid. I just don't think you noticed me in the car with you,"

Your hand was over your mouth now, covering the fact it was wide open. You had an idea of what you said, but you weren't sure.

"Bucky tell me or I'll go ask Tony," you said feeling your face turn the colour of a tomato.

"At first it was that you liked my arm, then you asked Tony not to tell anyone what you were about to say. I think you forgot it was me next to you, and you told him you loved me,"

"Oh my god, no it wasn't supposed to come out like that-" you said putting both your hands over your face and falling back into the bed.

"Wait, you meant it?" He asked almost surprised.

You took your hands off of your face and hugged your torso, you moved your head so it looked at Bucky's eyes. You closed them and nodded your head "yup," shrugging in defeat.

Bucky climbed on top of you, face centimetres away from yours, noses touching. "Is that why you weren't very fond of me going with you?"

"Yeah basically," you replied, heart racing from the short distance between you. His hands were on each side of your head.

"What if," he leaned closer. "I said I loved you too?"

You smiled. "Then do something about it, James." You said barely in a whisper. Next thing you knew, his lips were on yours, your hands on his sides as your heads moved in rhythm.

You were interrupted with a *knock* on your door and Tony coming in.

"Ah," he inhaled. "I'm assuming you've both confessed your love for each other," he said too confidently.

"What to you want, Tony," Bucky said, turning to look at Tony who was smirking ear to ear.

"(Y/n) don't kill me but I had Jarvis record everything you sai-" he didn't even have the chance to finish. You were already out of bed, and chasing him down the corridor out of your room.

"TONY! DELETE IT," you shouted after him.

"NO! JARVIS PLAY," he screamed running towards his lab.

Bucky was running behind you trying to catch up, when Jarvis started playing clips from an hour before;

"I think I'm in love with Bucky,"

"He's so prefect,"

"He doesn't believe me when I say he's the most amazing person ever,"

"I hope he loves me back, because I'd love to live with him when the world isn't such a fucked up place,"

"Oh, my god imagine having little Bucky's running around the compound,"

You paused in the entrance of the lab Tony was guarding himself in. Your face once again crimson red as Bucky caught up to your and stood behind you. All 3 of you panting from the exercise you just went through.

Bruce looked at the 3 of you with wide eyes and tried to hide his smile.

"I said that?" You asked Tony who was leaning against his table, heavily breathing. Your hands on your mouth to hide the shock. Your embarrassed face could be probably seen miles away.

"I mean I don't think having a mini Bucky is a bad idea," Bucky interrupted by putting his hands around your waist from behind and pulled your towards your room.

"Tony delete that video or I'll set you on fire and feed you to the homeless," you shouted as Bucky kept pulling you back into your room by your waist.

"I can't believe I actually said that," you whispered to yourself. Bucky chuckled in your ear.

"I still don't think it's a bad idea, doll,"

Please vote if you enjoy, it helps so much!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

326K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
364K 5.3K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.