The Shy Girl ✔

By cat_lover_4life

' "Will you still love me when I'll be broken?" I mumbled as he slowly caressed my face. "Would you stop lov... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
Chapter 6
7
Chapter 8 - Don't judge a movie by its DVD cover.
Chapter 9- About That Night
Chapter 10 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 11 - Books and Coffee
Chapter 12- Bad boys read too.
Chapter 13- Getting punished for someone else's sins.
Chapter 14 - The Hospital
Chapter 15- Ice skating
Chapter 16- Date
Chapter 17- The Betrayal
Chapter 18 - He likes you
New Covers
Chapter 19- Happy Birthday to me
Chapter 20 - Nightmares and Cupcakes
Chapter 21 - The Anonymous
Chapter 22 - Shopping
Chapter 23 - The Winter Formal
Chapter 24- Here we go again
Chapter 25- Two strangers sharing the same memories
Chapter 26 - Confessions
Chapter 27- Messages From A Stranger
Chapter 28- Happy New Year
Chapter 29- Getting Back Home
Chapter 30 - Old Friends And Secrets Revealed
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 31- First Date As A Couple
Chapter 32- Camping
Bonus - Valentine's Day
~ Sequel ~
Editing- IMPORTANT
Chapter 34- Airplane mode
Chapter 35- Hola preciosa
Chapter 36- The Photo Of Truth
Chapter 37-Late Night Betrayal
Chapter 38- Unwanted Disneyland Trip
Chapter 39- Goodbye.
Sneak peak
Book 2: Chapter one- Jealousy.
Chapter 2- Forever Yours
Chapter 3- I Love You Most
Chapter 4- Skylar.
Skylar
Skylar

Chapter 33- One Hell Of A Trip

786 26 3
By cat_lover_4life

"I love your eyes when you look into mine because they sparkle more."

Adam's POV
《Unedited》

I really wish we wouldn't have to go to this stupid trip. Florida is the best, why would I want to go to Paris? I find Paris really boring and oldschool, it is where all the boring couples go and I don't want to have to handle that much. Emma loves Paris, she loves everything that has to do with France.

We texted all night about how this trip is going to bring us closer to each other and apparently she bought tickets to Disneyland, for the both of us. I felt really bad when she said that because I hate the thought of her spending so much money for me, so, I will surprise her when we get there with something special.

Since we went camping me and Jack have become really good friends and we actually get along, surprisingly if you ask me. Emma is so much happier now, I see her smile, how it gets brighter each time we see each other, how her eyes sparkle with joy each time I say her name or how she becomes a blushing mess when I hold her hands. I still remember the girl that refused to even get along with me a few months back, now, she is a totally different person, just like me.

I have to say that changing for her was the best decision I have ever made in my entire life. She will never deserve to be with a man like me because I am selfish, I don't know how to treat a girl well. But, after she came into my life, the silly hoodie girl that thought I was a jerk, I'm changing into better and I want to be better, for her.

She deserves to be loved and to be treated well. Whenever I see her in pain it's like something is breaking me from the inside, all I want is for her to be happy, she deserves to be happy. I will always be there for her and only her, call me selfish but, this girl is all I have and I'm not losing her.

"Adam, do you think Barbie and Ken could go with you on your trip?" I groaned as Anna asked me for the third time this question today. It's not even 8 a.m.

"Bardi and Ben can stay home, they have their own dream house, what more could a doll want from her plastic life?" I said as I took a look at my suitcase to check if I put everything. I had some of my hoodies aside because I knew that Emma would ask for them. Somehow, she is cold almost all the time.

"Fine, then you're not invited to this next tea party!" I groaned as she stomped her feet and left the room while still stomping. I love my little sister but sometimes she gets on my nerves.

I took a look out of my window and I observed my hot girlfriend at the window, only wearing a small pair of satin shorts and a black hoodie.

"Hey there, m'lady!" I exclaimed as she immediately closed the window and the curtains. And, there goes my favorite view.

We are going to France because of the project and I know because of this project me and Emma got to know each other more and then ended up together but the trip is a little too extra. We need to stay there for three days because of the group capacity.

I just hope this trip won't end up being a mess like all the other trips. One time we went on a trip in middle school to some zoo and a kid got too close to the lion, that's how he ended up with 4 fingers at one hand.

Was it bad that I was laughing? Maybe. Do I care? No, not really.

I checked my suitcase once again and once I made sure that everything was in place I took my phone and decided to send a picture to Emma since she always asks me to send her more pictures of me because even tho we're literally neighbors she wants to see me.

Once I pressed 'send' I took my suitcase and went downstairs.

The smell of bacon and eggs hit me like a wave and I didn't realize how hungry I was until I saw the food on the table.

"Hey, Adam." I heard a muffled voice from next to me as I looked at my little sister that had her mouth stuffed with all the bacon.

I looked at my plate and saw that the bacon somehow magically disappeared.

"Anna, what did you do with my bacon?" I asked as nicely as I could as she swallowed and looked away, ignoring my question.

"Barbie and Ken ate it, they said you already eat a lot so you don't need it." she explained as I clenched my jaw and ate the eggs that were now missing the bacon.

She is my little sister after all, I can't do anything about it, it was just bacon so it's fine. Just like it's going to be fine when somehow Ben will randomly go for a walk and disappear.

"Honey, do you have everything?" asked my mom as I got up and helped her clean around the kitchen.

"Yeah, mom, don't worry about me, I'm not a kid anymore." I chuckled as she smiled a little and handed me some plates to put in the dishwasher.

Once I was done with everything I said goodbye to my mom and to Anna and rushed to my car to put everything in the back. As I was putting my suitcase away I heard a loud noise that came from- Emma's porch?

I turned around and made eye contact with the petite figure that was flat on her stomach with her suitcase next to her. I ran as fast as I could to help her out but when I offered her my hand she just started laughing which made me laugh too.

"Hey there, sugar cube." I said as I picked her up in my arms and kissed here as she gasped, not expecting me to pick her up.

"Again with the nicknames? You know I hate them." she mumbled shyly but I know that she loves them, her cheeks give her away.

"Your cheeks are as red as a strawberry, princess, so don't try lying because your face will always give you away." I whispered into her ear as her cheeks flushed even more.

"Hey, face, thought we had an agreement, no mare embarrassing me." She mumbled mostly to herself as she pouted.

"Let's get you and your-" as I said that I picked her suitcase up too and I noticed that it was heavier than mine.

"Princess, what did you put in here?" I asked curiously as she shrugged a little and looked away.

"Hoodies." She mumbled into my shoulder and I could tell that she has a smile on her face because she didn't have to carry this.

"This is gonna be one hell of a trip." I groaned as I tried balancing Emma and the suitcase at the same time so they won't fall.

"You know I can walk, right?" She asked as I rolled my eyes and put her down.

"Then, walk." I mumbled as I put her suitcase next to mine.

She got in the front seat without another word and I could just tell by her lack of words that she was mad at me now.

I entered the car and started the engine as she groaned.

"What?" I asked annoyed too by this point. I don't want to go on this fucking trip but I'm going only because of her.

"Nothing." She muttered as she turned her attention to the window. Yeah, the fucking window is so much more interesting than me, right?

It is currently 10 a.m. and we have to be at school by 10:30. She is mad at me and now I'm annoyed too.

I sighed as I thought about how I could make her happy again. I swear to God girls are impossible to please sometimes.

"Hey, I'm sorry." I heard a soft whisper as I looked at the traffic lights, waiting for them to turn green.

"It's ok, hoodie girl." I said with a soft smile as I took her small hand into mine and kissed it.

"Let's get McDonald's, and, I'm paying." I said as I saw her try to get money out of her wallet.

"I have the money and if I'm eating the food then I should pay for it." She explained as she put 10$ in my wallet.

"Remember the ice ring? I can do that again and again princess and you won't even notice." she rolled her eyes and put her sunglasses on as I turned on the radio.

The music made the atmosphere in the car more pleasant as I started humming to the song.

"Thank you for the photo." Said Emma as I squeezed her hand in response.

The McDonald's was almost right next to our high school so we won't be late when the bus leaves.

°°°°°

Emma's POV

"Hey, have you ever seen a pigeon with 4 legs?" I asked randomly as Adam handed me my chicken nuggets.

"A what?" He asked to make sure that he heard that right.

I dipped the chicken nuggets in honey as I laughed but decided to continue.

I googled up "pigeon with four legs" and the results showed a pigeon with four legs on sale on Ebay. When Adam saw the photo he frowned and took a closer look at the picture.

"Sometimes, I wonder how I got such a...wonderful girlfriend." he said as he took a bite out of his cheeseburger.

We got Skylar a Big mac because she called me a few minutes ago saying that she wants a Big mac. I thought for a while how she knew that I was at McDonald's in the first place and then I remembered that we share our locations.

I can't wait to see Paris in all its glory and to have a romantic picnic that I prepared with Adam near the Eiffel tower. We will spend 3 days in France but we get to go around and write for the project. Plus, if we finish writing we can just go around Paris and enjoy the rest of the day. The thing is, the always need to have our locations on all the time so if something happens the professor will be announced.

The car came to a stop and I noticed that we have arrived.

"Excited much, sugar cube?" I groaned as Adam opened the door of the passenger's seat for me.

"Stop calling me that." I said with a small chuckle as he shrugged. So, I guess that means that I will have to deal with that nickname until he gets bored of it.

I picked up my suitcase but Adam's hand stopped me from carrying it.

"I'll handle this, go and write down our attendance, hoodie girl."

I ran to the bus and saw Mrs. Smith there with a bunch of other classmates.

"MY BIG MAC!" I heard someone yell from behind me as I turned around and saw Skylar sprinting into my direction.

"Do you have it? Where is it?!" She yelled as people started looking into our direction.

I handed her the burger and she moaned as she took a big bite out of it.

"What would you do without food?" Asked Adam as I wrote down our attendance.

"Eat you, probably." Said Skylar as I gasped and started laughing.

Adam, on the other hand, wasn't that happy because he frowned and put our suitcases in the bus.

Right as I got on the bus I started hearing whispering around me.

"She is with Adam Stone."

"Emily was so much better than her."

"She is such a whore."

I was obnoxious but I pretended to not hear the rumors that were spreading around me.

"Whoever thinks that talking bad about my girlfriend is good should come to me first and I'll have a polite conversation with them. Anyone up for it?" Yelled Adam as the whispers stopped and he took my hand

"Thought so too." He said as we went to the back of the bus.

We sat down next to each other and he gave me one of his airpods so we could listen to our playlist together.

"Hey, Adam." I whispered as he stroke my hair with his hand.

"Mhm." he mumbled while still playing with my hair.

"Do you think I deserve you?" I asked as a tear escaped my eye. Adam kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Emma, you are the definition of perfect, while I am the definition of messed up, I was never a hero, so if somebody should ask that question it should be me, princess." He hugged me tightly as a few more tears went down my cheeks.

"Adam, when we met, you might've been the villain of the story but you were always the hero of my story." He kissed my forehead once again along with my cheeks.

"Keep your head up princess, don't let your tiara fall, people might try to steal it but keep it close, don't let them see it hurts because they are only citizens while you're the princess of my world." He recited as I closed my eyes and hummed along with the song that we were listening to.

This is truly going to be one hell of a trip.

°
°
°

Hello, everyone. I am back and I will add more chapters to this book because I made a few changes so be prepared for more drama in Paris :33

So, for my old readers, I made a change where for the project they have to go to France and everyone has to visit a monument and write about their experiences there and I know it doesn't make sense like " why would they have to go there, can't they just write about it from the internet or something?" They can but it's not only for the project it is a school trip and, well, be prepared for a lot of drama :3

Xoxo-Cat lover 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.6K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
3.4K 159 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...
1.5M 35.6K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
484K 15.8K 41
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...