His Miracle (Completed)

By nijaspencer

When August's rise to fame tests his relationship with his girlfriend of three years. More

Copyright 2017
Prolouge
(A'leah POV)
(August's POV)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (continued)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 (continued)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (continued)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 (continued)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
His Miracle (Overview)
It's Out!
HIS MIRACLE RETURNS
NEW STORY ALERT
CONTEST ALERT ‼️
CONTEST QUESTIONS‼️
CONTEST WINNERS‼️
CONTEST WINNERS‼️
His Miracle SPIN OFF
His Miracle REMAKE

Chapter 24

55.7K 2.2K 587
By nijaspencer

-Blue in the MM, he looks like a stuffed animal don't he? lol

--

A'leah

"Come here Blue baby." He was lying on his back whimpering for no reason at all.

Since it was Valentine's Day, I put this cute fuzzy onesie on him but he doesn't seem to like it very much. August is no where to be found and I'm highly upset. He won't return any of my texts or calls either.

I heard a loud knock at the door.who the hell could this be at eleven am? "Who is it?"

"It's ya boa Trav, come on na' it smell like ass innis bitch." I laughed and opened the door.

"You better had opemed this do' right chea'." He tapped my nose and walked right into the kitchen.

"Uh uh, get out the kitchen Travis. I'm eating for three." I snatched a bag of Doritos from him, tossing it back into the bowl.

"Man, c'mon I'm hungry. Feed tha' needy ya noodlehead."

"No. Where is my man?"

"I'a can't tell you that but, you gotta come wit' me shorty."

"Travis where's August?"

"I'a jus' tol' you that I can tell you nun. Getcho coat on so we'ca be out. Make sho' you grab ya hotel key too."

Before I could protest to anything he said he grabbed my suitcases and walked out my hotel room. I slipped my chestnut colored uggs on and threw on one of August's oversized hoodies, waddling out the room. August's suitcases were no where to be found so I assume he left. But where is the question?

"Travis!" I yelled.

"Ma'am please lower your voice we don't want to disturb our sleeping guests." The clerk continued to type away on her computer, not looking up at me once.

"She must not know who the fuck I am." I mumbled to myself.

"No I don't but just please keep it down, thank you." I smiled sweetly and snapped the keycard in half, slamming it onto her desk.

"You can bill me in the mail. Have a nice Valentine's Day hun." I waddled out of the hotel searching for Travis.

"Shorty how much shit you got in dem bags right chea?"

"My entire closet." I waddled towards his big ass SUV and helped myself to the passenger seat. He got in the car and sped off down the street.

"So you in fa' a lah' ride. I'a can't tell you much but just sit back and relax. Congrats onna twins sis. I'm finna be tha' first person you call ta' babysit right?"

"Hell no." I laughed. He chuckled and got on the freeway.

"Man, that's cold. You'on think they ain't gone like Uncle Trav."

"Oh it's not that believe me. I'm sure they'll love you. Knowing you their first word will be bitch or nigga." He busted out laughing.

"Nah it won't. I'a kno' bout what August did at his release party."

"Oh.." I leaned back against the seat and closed my eyes.

"I'a fucked his ass up fa' that, I sho'll did. Ain't no muhfuckin' excuse fa' what he did. We ain't kids no mo'. I tol' him ta' get his togetha' befo' he lose you. Like my mama say, there ain't many females like you outchea' nowadays."

"That's true. Is that why my baby's lip was busted the other day?" He laughed.

"You already kno'." We continued to talk about Cha and the girls, his acting career and new girlfriend on his arm.

For some reason Mama Ruby came to mind. I miss her so much. I really do. If only I got the chance to say goodbye. I just wonder why Darnell never contacted me, letting me know that her condition is worse.

Her will still hasn't been read yet. I tried contacting Darnell but his phone is disconnected. Mama Ruby would have loved to visit us here in Atlanta. Before we even moved up here I planned on flying her out here for a while just go get away from Sweetie Pie's.

I'm glad she was cremated. I don't think I could stand to see her lifeless body in a box being buried six feet under. Whenever I thought about her my emotions were somewhat under control. It was more reminiscing memories of her then tears and tissues everywhere.

Mama Ruby was the only real parent I had, and now she's gone.

_______

August

"Mayne she trippin' fareal, talk to her and let her kno' wassup."

"Put her onna phone bruh." I heard a lah' bit of shufflin' inna background.

"August Anthony Alsina it's fucking Valentine's Day how dare you leave me at a hotel!?" She yelled.

I left tha' hotel around seven am ta' pick up tha' flowers and bear since tha' floral shop was deliverin' ta' our crib. There was no way in hell I was gone make it back ta' Savannah befo' Leah woke up. So I got Trav ta' cover fa' me just a lah' bit.

"Baybeh calm down, I had ta' pick up sumn. How Trav treatin' ya?"

"Why would you leave me August." I heard her sniffling. She's supposed to be happy today not cryin' and shit.

"Bae calm down aight? You'll see me real soon. I luh you." I heard her blow her nose and it got quiet.

"Mhm. Love you too." I smirked.

"Better cut dat shit out na'. I'll make you horny." I held my dick inna otha' hand while one leg was propped up.

"Ayo bruh, we at tha' spot. You comin' outchea' or what?"

"Yeah bitch I'm comin'. Park inna garage fa' me. You bet not had scratched my shit up." He chuckled.

"Mayne bring ya scrawny ass out tha' house and help me."

"Whatever nigga." I hung up tha' phone and jogged down the hall openin' the garage do'. Travis started ta' grab my bags while Leah rolled her eyes at me.

"Help me out this damn car August. I can't believe you left me."

"You'll thank me later baybeh." I pecked the side of her fo'head and helped her get situated inna house.

Since I was home, whipped up a nice breakfast fa' her. Trav locked my car up and headed straight ta' the kitchen.

"Mayne you made breakfast fa' me. Sally Mae you shouldn't have." He batted his eyelashes at me and rubbed his hands. Leah busted out laughin'.

"Ayo, getcho gay ass out my kitchen."

"Not til you gimme my money bruh." I rolled my eyes and smacked a stack in his hand.

"Peace bitch." He took a piece of bacon off Leah's plate and bounced.

"You got alot of explaining to do August." I smiled.

"So I ain't want this ta' be our typical Valentine's Day. But I wasn't tryna go over the top eitha' cause materialistic shit don't matter ta' you." I walked behind the counter, pickin' up the oversized chocolate teddy bear and a dozen pink roses.

"Now I fucked up and there ain't no excuse fa' my actions. I was wrong, bottom line. Each rose represents the love and appreciation I have fa' you. You've stuck by me at my worst when you could have left but you stayed. You've always supported me in my music and every decision I done made.

When we first met I knew we'd be togetha' foreva'. God blessed me wit' a beautiful, intellectual and faithful female. Baybeh they don't make em like you no mo'. But what I'm really tryna say is A'leah Briana Seoul, will you marry me?" I got one one knee and opened up the velvet colored box, flashing diamond encrusted white gold ring which had fourteen carats in it. Our date was engraved on the side.

"Y-Yes...yes August I will marry you."Her eyes were a lah' bit watery. I took my thumb, gently wipin' under her eye.

I put the ring on her finger and smiled. "Gimme them lips baybeh." Her breathing started ta' get a lil heavy. She rested her hand on her stomach.

"A-August why do I see blood?" Her grey sweats were wet and blood was leakin' down her leg.

"It's not time yet..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I FINALLY finished this chapter! I was struggling trying to write this but once I put my headphones on it was a wrap!!

Some special Valentine's Day this is so far...There WILL be a second part to the chapter but that most likely won't be uploaded til Friday. Ya girl got some tricks up her sleeve.

QueenGoldChainz your tweets and snapchats KILL me. I be weak as hell lmao!

Shoutout to my friend truthkvng ! His poetry is bomb as hell check him out for me yall!

Edited 4/1/15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.8K 33
BOOK ONE OF THE LOVER SERIES!!! Ok meet Gabriella she's not really known in littlewood high school and often gets called a loser and nerd with only...
58.8K 1.8K 22
Asia has been thru so much in her life. Changing highschools and living on her own. After meeting August dealing with drama four years later what's t...
227K 3.9K 33
The world isn't done meeting Rose yet. She's just gone through the hardest summer of her life with her best friend and potential first love moving aw...
33.4K 1.4K 19
There ain't a difference, you and I are the same... An August Alsina Story...