Aftermath

By herophineafternator

hero and josephine fell in love on the set of after in 2015, this is the story based on the events that happe... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character pics
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
update!!
Chapter 7
UPDATE
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 14

334 22 2
By herophineafternator

The feeling in my stomach i have right now is indescribable. I feel like im going to be sick. This isnt what i wanted to happen.

Heros POV:

Hero; you're doing all of this because of some vendetta you have with my wife?

I can see the hurt in Josephines eyes. Shes defeated. Ive never seen her this way. This is all my fault im what she wants not my kids.

Hero; maxine please let my children go. Its me you want, not them. They have nothing to do with this. This is between me and you.

Maxine; you see they have everything to do with this. They were supposed to be my children not hers. Shes living the life i always wanted and she knows it.

Josephine; just let them go maxine. Please. I know you hate me but you dont wanna hurt them do you?

Maxine; shut up!!!!

Josephine; i just want my children please dont do this i know you Maxine. I know you dont wanna hurt any of us. Please.

Maxine; you know you always had to have it your way didnt you, perfect josephine never did anything wrong. Always got what she wanted.

Hero; just let them go Maxine. And we can talk please.

Maxine; screw the both of you. You both deserve this.

*maxine walks towards a black door with a knife in her hand. Josephine runs after her to prevent her from opening door*

Josephine; they are in here arent they? Let them go maxine.

Maxine; you know the world could stand to lose another stuck up person like you.

*Maxine stabs Josephine three times in the stomach, arm and chest*

Heros POV;

I never wanted this. My wife my bestfriend my everything is clinging to life. I hate myself for causing this.

Maxine; she shouldve stayed away. No look at her fighting for her life.

* maxine is stunned by a bullet hitting her in the chest from above*

9:30 pm at st Margarets hospital
Doctor approaches hero

hero; how is she doctor?

Doctor; your wife sustained some very traumatic injuries but shes a very lucky woman. Her and baby will be fine.

Hero; baby?

Doctor; your wife appears to be 9 weeks pregnant mr tiffin. we checked and the baby was doing just fine.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 553 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny😏...help yourself💀💦
742K 106K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
988K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
227K 7.2K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...