Unrivaled Fury - Low Class Sa...

By TyrantYokai123

What if the saiyans on planet vegeta learned how to use the power of the mighty super saiyan and finally ende... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Choice of look in LSSJ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ask me questions
Chapter 29
The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 54

3.8K 122 87
By TyrantYokai123

It has now been a year since your training with luna, winter and crystal has started and since then your power has grown massively thanks to the brutal training that the iciclites put you through with many newly formed scars around your body to show your experience and a slightly more muscular body. Luna has really started to grow a level of affection for you much to sasha's annoyance as both of them got into many fights over the course of the year. The training enabled you have complete control over your super saiyan form but you have noticed that staying in the form for a long time can almost wrap your mind a little but luckily not to high levels. Sasha meanwhile has become much stronger as well but due to not experiencing high levels of anger she has not obtained the form of super saiyan. With the long year finished it is now time for both you and sasha to return home with your new found strength.

(Sasha): Come on we should going now.

(Y/n): Alright I just want to say goodbye to everyone.

Sasha sighs as she stands there next to the pod she arrive on while you look back at the many iciclites.

(Y/n): Everyone, I just want to say something.....

You bow in front of winter, crystal and luna.

(Y/n): No matter where I am or what I am doing, I will never forget your kindness and your wonderful planet for if not for you all I would of died long ago.

You stand back up straight again with a smile on your face.

(Y/n): I will miss you all.

Crystal, luna, winter and alot of the other iciclites look at you with widened eyes until winter suddenly starts to look sad.

(Winter): DAMMIT DON'T MAKE ME CRY! 

Winter tries his hardest to look tough while crystal kinda looks away from you.

(Crystal): I will say things it lighten up alot when you got here so I guess I should thank you.

(Y/n): Hehe!......Hm?

You notice luna walking up to you with a nervous look on her face but as she gets close, she places both her ice cold hands onto your large arms and looks up at you.

(Luna): To think that a year ago I really hated you....but now that I got to know you I wanted to see you more and more and talk with you more and more.....until I just didn't want you to go.

You feel her tighten her grip on your arms as she places her head onto your chest.

(Luna): But I know that this is what you want, you want to go back home and see your people again and this may be a stupid thing to say but......

Luna once again looks up at you but you quickly notice the sad look on her face.

(Luna): Please visit us again! I really want to see you again!

Everyone's eyes widen as luna's words while you are really taken back by it the most and are left speechless for a few seconds until you smile softly and wrap your arms around luna.

(Y/n): You don't have to worry luna for I will return to this planet.

(Luna): Thank you......and y/n I want to tell you something.

You feel her two cold hands on each side of your face and before you could say anything, luna brings you in for a kiss.

(Iciclites): WHOAAAAAA!!!

(Crystal): About time.

(Winter): YESSSSSSSSS!!!

(Sasha): HUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!

Luna lets go of you and backs off abit.

(Luna): I will be waiting for you~

Luna looks over at sasha who is not happy at all and simply gives her a smug smirk.

(Luna): I hope to see you too sasha! (waves)

(Sasha): OH I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT!

You meanwhile feel your now cold lips and then smile.

(Y/n): Alright then I should be off before sasha gets any madder.

(Winter): Have a good trip home.

(Crystal): You better not get rusty and always stay in shape.

(Y/n): Alright MOM!

(Crystal): Wha! YOU MOCKING ME BOY!?

Crystal suddenly makes a massive ice blade and holds it with one hand over her head.

(Crystal): HOLD STILL!

(Y/n): OH SHIT!

(Winter): Y/N GET OUT OF HERE! WE WILL HOLD HER BACK!

(Luna): Y-Yeah!

Winter, luna and alot of the other iciclites either hold onto the sword or crystal herself to stop her from attacking you while you take off towards the pod and get in first.

(Y/n): Goodbye everyone!

(Iciclites): GOODBYE!

(Crystal): LET GO OF ME!

Sasha gets into the pod as well and sits on your lap.

(Sasha): You okay with me like this?

(Y/n): I don't mind at all.

Sasha smiles and starts pressing buttons which makes the pod's doors slowly shut.

(Sasha): Now for a long journey home.

(Y/n): Yeah.....

The pod slowly starts up and then it shoots up into the air.

(Y/n): Whoa!

(Sasha): What?

(Y/n): S-Sorry I just never being in a pod before.....well conscious anyway.

(Sasha): It won't take long until you get used to it.

Sasha's tail wraps around yours as she lays on you.

(Y/n): Can I ask you something?

(Sasha): What is it?

(Y/n): Do you hate luna for that kiss?

(Sasha):........Nah she really liked you and I don't mind that.

(Y/n): That's good.

(Sasha): Still annoyed me though how she just kissed you out of nowhere.

(Y/n): I know but she was just showing her feelings for me before I left.

(Sasha): hmph! I will activate cryosleep for I don't know how long the travel is.

(Y/n): Alright.

Sasha presses a few buttons and then lays back onto you again.

(Sasha): Sleep well.

(Y/n): Oh I will with you next to me.

(Sasha): Hehe~

The two of share a quick kiss as you both slowly fall asleep with the pod going through the darkness of space and heading back home.

(Timeskip)

After a long journey the pod is now about to arrive with both you and sasha slowly waking up.

(Y/n): Looks like we are about to land.

(Sasha): (yawn) 

The pod enters the planet's atmosphere but while it is doing this a number of saiyan elites notice it coming down to the planet.

(Elite saiyan 1): Huh? is that a pod?

(Elite saiyan 2): You don't think it could be that low class warrior that king vegeta sent off?

(Elite saiyan 1): No I can't sense anything in it so maybe someone else's pod is coming home from a mission.

(Elite saiyan 3): That is odd......should we go check it out?

(Elite saiyan 4): Yeah that would be best, I will go get back up.

The saiyans fly off as your pod heads down towards one of the landing areas and a few seconds later it softly touches down as a full group of saiyan elites land nearby.

(Elite saiyan 1): Come out now or we will be forced to blast your pod apart!

The pod slowly opens up as all the elites ready themselves as sasha comes out of the pod.

(elite saiyan 2): S-Sasha! when did you go out for a mission?

Just as he finishes, you come out of the pod which shocks them all.

(Elite saiyan 3): T-That's the saiyan king vegeta sent away!

(Elite saiyan 4): Sasha! don't tell me you did this!

(Sasha): Indeed I did.

(Elite saiyan 5): WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!? 

(Sasha): Because he was taken away for no reason, if you clowns can have people like sonia hanging around then I am sure y/n is fine.

(Y/n): Speaking of which I want to go have a little word with the king.

Just as you were about to walk off you see the elites transform into super siayans.

(Elite saiyan 1): You will be going nowhere!

(Elite saiyan 3): Yeah, if you want to get to the king you have to go through us!

 You stand there unimpressed for a few seconds until you let out a sigh.

(Y/n): Alright then...............Fools..........

You clench your fists as your eyes go red and suddenly a gigantic aura shoots out from you which covers the whole area.

(Elite saiyan 1): W-What!

Your aura gets larger and larger as the planets starts shaking, the ground below you starts cracking, your aura almost completely covers you up with the only thing the elites can see is a large silhouette with soul piercing red eyes.

(Y/n): From what I heard I killed fools like you easily before I was kicked off world...........so what do you think you can do now when that version of me is a mere ant compared to me now.......

Meanwhile a good distance away in her house a certain saiyan feels this energy which makes her stand up from her chair.

(Tanya): Y/n!

In one area the giant saiyan sonia is sitting on a mountain top as she also feels your power.

(Sonia): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HE HAS GROWN WONDERFULLY!

In another area gine, bardock and his crew are relaxing in their house as they sense your power aswell.

(Bardock): WHAT!

(Gine): Is that y/n!?

(Fasha): He must of come back! He feels so close by!

(Tora): What the hell happened to make him that powerful!?

Meanwhile with king vegeta and queen rota as rota looks shocked while the king himself has eyes widen in complete surprise to sense your power that close to him.

(King vegeta): This can't be! HOW WAS HE ABLE TO COME BACK!?

Back with you glare at the elite who are now shaking alot in complete fear as you slowly power down.

(Y/n): Let's go sasha.....

(Sasha): Right.

You walk up to the elites as they sort of make a opening for you to walk through but as you get in the middle of them all you stop.

(Y/n): To think you idiots got scared of a tiny piece of my power.

The elites's eyes widen even more as you smirk at them and fly off towards the palace with sasha following close behind.

(Y/n's mind): Alright vegeta......time to have a little talk.....

(A/n): Done and done, I loved doing the chapter for the big moment of y/n meeting king vegeta is now happening and while it will not be a huge fight it will have a couple of satisfying moments that might make you guys happy. As usual I shall take a break but after that I will return to this book so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see ya in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 1.1K 15
A Saiyain in Fairy Tail. You are the brother of Vegeta but have been exiled due to your large power level. While in exile your pod crashes on an unkn...
41.4K 1.6K 40
[Book One of Tales of The Dragon's Pearl] -Love is the strongest force in the world. It is the greatness of a road leading towards the unknown- Livi...
148K 3K 96
Sibella- The only daughter of Raaz & Zane - members of Planet Vegeta's Elite Warriors. Planet Vegeta is under attack, everyone is called to fight! Bu...
4.3K 74 14
A low class female saiyan call Bardock was mateing with Toma and have a little family. But sudenly that was change after King Vegeta was distrub they...