THE CHARMER // KANG YEOSANG

By Dazzlingbyeol

"Try harder baby. I'm anticipating your next moves. You better not disappoint me." Kim Jiwon is one of the mo... More

AUTHOR NOTES
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
FINAL CHAPTER
ENDING NOTES

CHAPTER 1

2.4K 81 26
By Dazzlingbyeol

Jiwon took out her bright red lipstick from her purse and applied it on her plump lips before she felt a hand snaking around her waist. She rolled her eyes and pushed the hand away.

"What's the rush baby? Let's get some sleep. You must be tired," the man whispered into her ears.

Jiwon cringed at his words. "I don't sleep with any man. I only do sex. That's it. Go and find other girls if you need cuddles," she replied coldly and clamped her lips together so that the lipstick would smear evenly. She stored the lipstick back into her purse and turned around to face the half naked man - he was wearing his boxer.

"I'm leaving. Thanks for your-" Jiwon wanted to say not-so-great-sex but she thought that will cause the man to want to keep on talking to her and prove that he's good in bed. "Well, thanks?" She smiled and left the room without even looking back at the dumbfounded man.

Her heels clacking on the marbled floor as she made her way towards the lavishly looking lift. Her lustrous black and long hair swayed as she walked with her head held up.

Kim Jiwon, known as one of the most beautiful women in her university. Some would call her the charmer; everywhere she goes, men will turn their head to look at her. She has that kind of aura that could attract the male species.

Her beauty, confidence, and sexy body were what women always envy about. Some of them were trying to get on her good side so that they could get her popularity too. Not that she cares because she too sometimes will use them for her own purpose.

Jiwon never got attached to people because she knew they would leave her someday once they found her useless. Why would she sign up for that trouble? She never really cares about people nor does she care about what they think.

"What a waste of time." She ran her slender fingers through her hair as she walked out of the lift. She never seriously dated any of those guys; she went out to eat with them, have a one night stand and cut her ties with them. She never do sex twice with a same man because they will get clingy and she hates it.

People would think she already did it with all the male species in the university or maybe Seoul - they were wrong. Not every man that she go out with end with a sex; sometimes she just want a company to have a lunch with. Since they willingly throw themselves at her, she thought why not use the chance.

Jiwon's phone buzzed and she took it out from her bag when suddenly someone bumped into her. She almost fell due to her 3 inches heels but the person was quick to grab her arm before she could embarrassingly fall in front of him.

Her eyes snapped towards the person who bumped into her. One word that played inside her mind: he's ethereal. The way his dark orbs stared straight into her brown one, it felt like she's looking at a starry night. Her perfectly shaped nose and lips - she wondered if those lips will taste sweet when moulded with hers. Then it travelled down towards his neck and exposed collarbones.

Jiwon didn't realise she had been staring at the guy until he released her arm and she quickly steadied herself. Her cheeks were tinted with pink since she was embarrassed by her act earlier; she hoped he didn't notice how her eyes had been studying his face like he's some sort of experiment.

For some reason, his face felt familiar but she couldn't remember where she had seen him before or who he was. Before she could utter any word, the guy left without looking back at her.

Jiwon just watched him leave as she didn't have any important business to talk to him about. She shrugged and pushed those thoughts behind her mind.

~

"Where have you been?" A young blonde woman pouted at Yeosang when he approached her and took a seat at the barstool.

"I went to take a call. Sorry for making you wait too long." Yeosang smiled at her.

"It's okay. As long as you come back," she giggled and leaned forward so that their faces were merely inches apart. Yeosang could smell the alcohol from her. She's beautiful when looked up close. Men would go crazy if she walked past them; the aura that she emanated could attract people to turn their head towards her direction.

The smell of her strong perfume tickled Yeosang's nostrils when the blonde woman leaned closer and captured his lips. He could taste the whisky that she drank earlier mixed with his wine. Yeosang wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her back; the woman smiled.

"Should we go somewhere private?" She pulled away and whispered seductively into his ear.

Not long after, Yeosang had the woman pinned to the wall of a hotel room that they just checked in. He gave her a deep stare, one that could make her legs buckle. She wasted no time and pulled him towards her to claim his lips again. Her hands hastily took off the leather jacket that he's wearing and threw it somewhere inside the room.

Yeosang grabbed her hips and pushed her against the wall as he pressed his body against hers. The blonde tilted her head to deepen the kiss and her slender fingers seductively glided along his chest. She moaned when Yeosang bit her lower lips. He took the chance to slip his tongue inside and explored her wet cavern.

She slipped her hands under his shirt but Yeosang pulled away when his phone in his back pocket buzzed. The woman whined at the loss of contact but Yeosang paid no heed to it as he answered the call. She tried to pull him towards her but the lad stopped her and moved away so that he could answer the phone without any interruption.

"I'll come," he said before he ended the call.

The blonde smiled and went towards Yeosang to continue their interrupted session but to her dismay he stopped her. "I'm sorry but I have an urgent matter. I need to go." He picked up his jacket on the floor and wore them.

"Couldn't it wait?" The woman pouted at him.

"Sorry but it's important. I'll see you later." Yeosang gave her a quick kiss on her lips before he left the room, leaving the sexually frustrated woman alone.

~

"How's he?" Sua, one of Jiwon's friends, besides Yuri, asked as they were eating their lunch at the cafeteria.

"Not that bad," Jiwon answered while playing with the straw of her iced tea. It was so hot outside and she didn't know how many glasses of iced tea she had drank today. She might soon have to take a few trips to the toilet for drinking too much tea.

"What's your rate?" Yuri asked.

Jiwon has known them since she entered the university. The three of them were in the same class during their first year and happened to work on a project together. That's how they developed their friendship. That was what they thought but for Jiwon, they were just other people that she had happened to know and soon they will leave too, like how all the people in her life left her.

No one stays, not even her parents.

"Hmm, let's see." Jiwon jutted out her lips as she thought about it. "6 out of 10? I gave him credit for his good kiss. I must say his kiss was quite addictive but his skill in his bed, well, I sometimes wonder if he's a virgin."

Her friends laughed at her comment.

"That's quite harsh. I heard he's known for his playboy attitude and he sleeps around a lot," Yuri told them.

"Being a playboy doesn't make him good in bed, eh?" Jiwon nonchalantly said. "He's quite clingy for a playboy."

"No men don't become clingy after they spend their time with you, Jiwon," said Sua with a chuckle.

Jiwon admitted she felt proud about it sometimes. The loneliness inside her love it that most people out there become clingy with her but sadly, none of them were the people she wanted in her life. They're not the one who she needed the most and she's yet to find a person that could make her feel that way.

Does that person not exist at all? Does fate want her to spend her life alone until she dies?

"So who's your next target?" Sua asked. She propped her head on a hand and took a sip of her iced chocolate. Her pink lipstick left a stain on the straw that she used.

Yuri looked around as if she's looking for prey. Her long wavy brown hair swayed lightly as she did that. A smile crept on her face when she spotted someone that pricked her interest. "What about him?"

Both Jiwon and Sua turned to look at the said person. "Isn't that Kang Yeosang?" Sua blinked.

"Yeah. Though he's quiet and always spends most of his time burying his face behind those thick books - well he's a top student after all - but I must say he's quite interesting. Don't you think, Jiwon?"

Jiwon was quiet as she looked at Yeosang. She tilted her head as she felt like she had seen him somewhere but her limited capacity of memories seemed to can't find where she had seen that guy.

"He's quite tough and rarely speaks to people. I hardly saw him do that. Does he have a friend though?" Sua wondered.

"Not sure about that but I heard some girls tried to flirt with him but failed. Well, like you said, he treats them like they don't exist. You can say he's an aloof person. Look at that." Yuri pointed at two women who approached him and made an effort to start a conversation. To their dismay, he ignored them and didn't even spare a glance at them.

Jiwon smirked. Now I remember. He's the guy that I bumped into last night. No wonder he seemed familiar to me last night. He looked different now.

She remembered how he looked last night. He was wearing a leather jacket and tight leather trousers with his hair combed to the back on one side. He looked like he's ready to swoon over any woman that walked past him; now he's just a plain university guy - though plain sounds like insulting his perfectly sculptured face since he still looks handsome with that plain outfit and hairstyle - that wants nothing but to graduate with flying colours.

"Did you say his name is Kang Yeosang?"

Sua nodded. "He used to be in our class in first year. He's always quiet and sits by himself at the back of the class so I doubt if you ever notice him. Sometimes he wore those big glasses."

Yuri chuckled. "You're quite observant of him, don't you?"

"Let's just say I had this tiny crush on him during our first year before I found my boyfriend." Sua was talking about her boyfriend, Hongjoong, that she met at the socialite party.

Among the three of them, Sua was the richest since her father owned one of the largest banks in South Korea. Yuri's parents owned a few clothing stores in Seoul while Jiwon's parents are both successful surgeons.

"Kang Yeosang-" Jiwon smirked further. "What an interesting lad." He definitely pricked her interest the first time they met last night. She didn't expect to meet him again here. Her brain was already planning on how to have him wrapped around her finger.

"I can tell from those eyes that he's going to be your next target." Yuri's lips curled upwards.

"Should we make a bet on how long it takes for him to fall for Jiwon?" Sua chuckled and nudged at Yuri. "I think he's not an easy target."

"He may not be easy but no guy can resist my charm, don't you think?" Jiwon said it proudly. She likes challenges and Kang Yeosang definitely ignited her desire to have him in the palm of her hand. Once she has set her mind on it, she will use any means to make him surrender to her.

After all, she always gets any man she wants.

A/N: I thought I want to post the first chapter later haha but I think I'm a bit excited about it. Hope you guys will love this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 19.3K 64
[COMPLETE] In which Wooyoung is in a toxic relationship none of his friends know about. What happens when his best friend, Yeosang, sets him up on a...
61K 2.6K 17
Kang Yeosang has had a large crush on bad boy Park Seonghwa, but he doesn't even know the shy boy exists! Or does he? What Yeosang doesn't know, is t...
7.9K 868 33
[𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚] Yeosang just wants Jongho to finally notice him.
85.3K 2.3K 60
An ordinary girl from KQ academy named Chang Yuri has 8 boys obsessed with her and a crazy in love best friend who driven her into a world of lies an...