I miss you, I need you .:Byak...

By AliceZaraki

[EDITED 7/4/11- When I have more talent with Summaries] Our story starts one day when Alice finds out somethi... More

Chapter 1 - The story begins.
Chapter 2 - Interview with a Fan
Alice Zaraki (Main OC)
Chapter 3 - A Normal/Random Day.... Or It Was!
Chapter 4- A Concert to Remember
Chapter 5 - Why are you lying to me?
Chapter 6 - Careful? Well, I thought I was....
Chapter 7 - Don(whatever his name is) and Uryu vs Ichigo!
Chapter 8 - What the hell are you doing here, Uryu!?
Chapter 9 - I don't Lie; I just leave out some of the truth.
Chapter 10 - I'M NOT SHORT!!
Chapter 11 - Red Pineapple VS. Strawberry!
Chapter 12 - She Sacrificed Her Life For Mine
Chapter 13 - Remember the Past
Chapter 14 - I'm awake and ready to save the day!
Chapter 15 - Byaku-chan <3
Chapter 16 - Not Remembered

Chapter 17 - Locked up with nothing to do

1.2K 61 23
By AliceZaraki

Key- 'Alice's thoughts', This: --- Means a Minor Time skip, This: ~Start~ Means Flashback (this: ~End~ means end flashback, if you can't tell)

A/N: Uh, Hey guys! Miss me? Oh, of course you did! Sorry for that Hiatus... I just... was super unmotivated but somehow I got through it! I'm sorry if this is like... short? Compared to other chapters but I wanted to get this out as soon as possible! The next chapter should be easy to write... if I remember was I was going to do for it, that is.

This year has been pretty hard on me... I have a super low grade in Bio so I have, HAVE to bring it up but I really wanted to get this out so I put that project off for a bit to give you this! It's a late X-mas present, hope you don't mind ;)

Enjoy! <3

PS: I will not be editing the older chapters after this, because I want to show you all how much I have improved (if I have that is) so I hope you can deal with that shitty, old writing if you decide to go back and read it.

By the way, in my mind I see the Head Captain being a preeeeeettttyyy Awesome Grandfather, just sayin'.

RECAP

Renji had stopped pulling me along when we got to a door, not just any door either. It was very big door that had the first Division's symbol on it.

I gulped a bit before pulling a nervous smile when I caught a glance at the guards outside.

'Oh man...'

END RECAP

~*Alice's POV*~

I sighed softly before resting my head against the back of the chair I was sitting in. I stared up at the boring, gray ceiling before closing my eyes.

~Start~

The guards blinked, shocked at what they saw before them, before stepping aside. Renji and Byakuya lead me through Squad One's barracks until we got to a door. This door made me feel a bit nervous, which was saying something because I rarely ever felt like that.

Byakuya knocked softly on the door, waiting for a 'come in'. When the voice from the other side of the door was heard, he opened the door and lead me inside. Renji stayed outside before getting the 'okay' to leave from his Captain.

I bit my lip and looked around before settling my eyes on the desk and person before me, “H-hey~ *Ojii-san~! Long time no see...~” I said trying not to stutter, but I did anyway.

(*Ojii-san = Grandfather. )

Head-Captain Yamamoto didn't smirk or chuckle like he use to, he just stared at me.

'Oh dear... What am I suppose to do with you?' is the look on his face. This look even made some of my old depression bubble up.

“Captain Kuchiki, you may leave us. If I need your services again I will send someone to get you.” Head-Captain said before Byakuya bowed and left, “Alice... Zaraki... It has been awhile since I last saw your face.”

“Heh...~ Well, ya' know... busy, busy~!” I said with a nervous laugh, “....Um.... Ojii-san... why am I here, exactly...?” I said looking down at the wood floor. What? I am still going to call him Ojii-san whether he likes it or not!

He let out a small sigh before walking over to me. When he was next to me he rested his hand on my head, a kind gesture, “I can't tell you why you are here.”

“It's classified.” I chimed, “Central 46 is a pain in the arse sometimes.” I muttered afterwords.

~End~

 I let out a small sigh, “God! This is boring! I don't think anyone is going to visit me with how boring this whole place is!” I muttered after opening my eyes and looking around a bit. Nothing was in my cell. Absolutely nothing but the chair I was sitting in, “Where the hell am I suppose to sleep anyway? In this chair? On the floor? I think not!” I continued before letting out another sigh. At that moment I heard some yelling from outside the door but thought nothing of it.

~Start~

“Well, now that I'm here in the Soul Society... what are you going to do?” I said before adding, “I mean what is Central 46 going to do?”

“As of now Central 46 has not decided what your fate will be. At the current moment you will be put in Squad 10's cell barracks until they decide of what to do with you.”

“...I still don't understand why I'm here to begin with....” I muttered softly before continuing a bit louder, “....Is it because of what happened so many years ago....?”

Ojii-san hesitated before nodding, “I'm afraid so.”

“But I didn't do anything!! I was just there at the wrong time!” I yelled, getting a bit frustrated.

Ojii-san had a grim look on his face, “I believe you, but Central 46 does not. At any rate, we'll have to wait for their ruling on this subject.”

“This is all so goddamn stupid!” I hadn't cried in years but that was because I was never so frustrated in the World of the Living. Yes, I cry when I'm frustrated. I can't help it.

“Dry your eyes, child. We wouldn't want anyone thinking your weak.”

'Right... Crying and having emotions are no-noes in the Soul Society... Just another reason why I like the World of the Living more.' I whipped my eyes and face of any tears, taking deep breaths to calm myself.

“Now then, Captain Hitsugaya will be taking you to Squad 10. I expect you to be a good child and not cause any trouble on the way there or in Squad 10.” Ojii-san said.

When I went to the World of the Living I had to grow up a bit so I wouldn't be so naïve and childish in a new world, but that doesn't mean I can't still act like that.

“Yes, Ojii-san. I'll try my very hardest~.” I said before my mind wondered. 'Hmm? Who is this? I don't remember a Hitsugaya.... How fun, I get to annoy someone new.

“Sir!” Suddenly a wild un-ranked officer appeared!

“Yes?” Alice, I choose you!

“Captain Hitsugaya is unable to... blah blah blah” Un-ranked officer used bore.

It was super effective.

“Alice!”

“W-what? Hey, where'd that guy go?”

Head-captain sighed and shook his head, “Captain Hitsugaya will be running a bit late today. He is busy at the moment and his Lieutenant is nowhere to be found.”

“Well, let's hope he doesn't keep me waiting for too long. That'd be just rude.” I said, crossing my arms.

~End~

The noises outside my cell door seemed to grow louder with every passing moment but my mind was wondering too much to hear nor care.

“Why do I even have a cell door with bars and then another normal door anyway? That... makes sense... I suppose but, it's not like I could break out of here. I mean, I could but where the hell would I go? Where would I even be able to go? I guess I could always visit Kenpachi but... I don't know how he would feel about that.” I muttered to myself, thinking aloud to get rid of the deadly silence in the room.

I pouted, “Ugh. Why can't they just decide already!? Making a lady wait is just rude! Hmmm.” As I thought more and became distracted, I didn't notice the normal door opening until I heard the squeak of a human, oops I mean soul, and the tapping of shoes, running away. I looked up and noticed someone that I believed would never come visit me.

It was odd how he smirked at me, like nothing had happened and I was still his little girl who got in trouble and put in a time-out by Ojii-san.

THE END.

Just kidding! Go and read some more! This is your present from me <3 *wonk ))

“What... are you doing here?” I asked, very confused. I guess it would make sense that he, of all people, would come see me. He never really cared about the laws that the Soul Society set up. All he wants to do is fight and fight and I never minded this fact about him. It was probably something I admired seeing as he won all the time because he was just so strong.

I looked around, wondering if his companion had come along too, “Where's Yachiru? Doesn't she usually hang around you?”

He chuckled, “Where do you think she is?”

“A meeting, or bothering someone. Either or.” I smiled even though I was sad to not see her here.

“Also, I'm here to see my daughter. She was a small, frail girl the last time I saw her. Not really strong at all... but it seems like she grew up to possibly be stronger than her own dad.”

I laughed at that, “Oh please! I doubt anyone is stronger than you, Kenpachi! You are the famous Captain of Squad 11! Strongest squad around!”

He smirked and took a seat on the ground across from me, “When this all blows over, I'm going to have to get you to be my fourth seat even if you are Captain material.”

I chuckled, “I'm not that strong.... I just have a lot of energy and healing abilities.”

It was silent for just a little bit before I started to talk again, “.....What do you think about all of this?”

“I think it's a load of bullshit but there is not much I can do about it.”

“It's strange.” I commented with my eyes closed again. “Why would they even bother with me? I'm not even a so called monster. If they wanted a 'monster' they could have taken one of the... you know whats... instead of me. But they haven't and they have no intention on doing so. Which makes me question why they need me. It's obviously not what everyone was told and I bet a few people have already caught on, like Ojii-san.”

“I know what you are saying. It doesn't make much sense to me either. Which is why I came to see you today.”

“Oh, didn't come to just see your daughter after who knows how long?” I smirked as he laughed at my joke.

“Not including that.... I want to know what you plan on doing if the worse happens.”

“I plan on being the trapped princess in the tower, waiting for someone to save me that I know will come.”

“I did not expect to hear you say that.”

“Yes, it is quite what I do not want to do but any other plan of action and I will certainly be killed sooner, no?” I said before opening my eyes. “Don't worry. That 'prince' will come save me and you can even help if you wish~! Anyway... You should probably leave before the Captain of this Squad comes. He will more than likely be very mad at you for injuring his men to get to me.”

Kenpachi sighed and rolled his eye before getting up, “Like I care what that short kid has to say.”

“And yet you are leaving.” I smiled at him and stood up from my chair, walking to the bars to place my hand through them.

I gently touched Kenpachi's arm. “I'll be fine and saved just in the nick of time so don't worry too much.” He then nodded and was about to leave, “Love ya, dad.”

He grunted with a smirk on his face before leaving the area completely.

I smiled and sat down in the chair again. “This seems to be a lot of fun, hope it doesn't get too boring from all waiting I will have to do!”

-----

“Oh dear, is that Byakuya Kuchiki I see?! My eyes must be deceiving me!” I said with a smirk on my face, “What can little old me do for you?”

“Central 46 has come to their conclusion of what your fate will be.” He said with an emotionless face. I just smiled at him, “Oh, I already know!”

He looked a bit confused at the reply I gave him so I decided to answer his confusion. “I am to suffer the worst punishment there is for doing nothing at all because I was just a child when it happened! Byakuya, it doesn't take a psychic to figure out my future. I already know everything that will happen. But how do I know? I can just read what people are going to do and how it will effect me. It's not that hard! But, anyway, I should thank you for coming out here just to tell me this, it has been very nice to see you again! I hope you don't hate me too much for breaking that little promise of ours when we were younger!” I said just as he was leaving. “Don't miss my face too much now! I can't help but look this good!” I giggled.

'Oh, I am so looking forward to when everything will start happening. It'll just be so much fun!'

END CHAPTER 17

[A/N:2] You know when I started writing this I was actually trying to not put references in it and break the fourth wall every other chapter but now I'm like: “DON'T CARE, DOIN' IT MY WAY” so yes it's turning into a crack-y weird fanfic (?) but I honestly don't care. I mean it is a lot more fun to write and I get people to laugh out of it (?) so I'm good.

Also, I probably fuck up the characters personality anyway, so why not make it super fun! (my oc is just being so weird right now I don't even know what I do)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 930 60
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BLEACH CREDITS GO TO TITE KUBO~SENSEI~~<3 Yuuki is a bright, cheerful, compassionate girl. She lived with her family in a hi...
278K 10.6K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
8.4K 195 44
Ichigo and Tsubaki Kurosaki have always known that they were different from other people. After all only they could see spirits and the two men that...
40.2K 1.5K 63
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ UNLESS I GRIP THE SWORD , I CANNOT PROTECT YOU. WHILE GRIPPING THE SWORD , I CANNOT EMBRACE YOU. ❜❜ β–°β–° Anime - Bleach ...