๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ - ๐Œ...

By modochan

"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž.." โ€ข ๐Œ๐ž๐ ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 8

19.1K 786 1.2K
By modochan

The students from Kyoto Jujutsu High were inside gathering together before going outside, it was their last day. Mai looking down on Y/N for entering right after the tournaments which she didn't mind at all making Maki's twin more upset until she noticed the bandages and decided to play with it.

"Poor living being what happened to you? You don't know how to protect yourself or was it one of your classmates who did that to you?" Mai smirking at her.

"Oh, this was a curse spirit" Y/N replied calmly but Fushiguro was furrowed his eyebrows, did Mai knew what happened? Or was her question just a coincidence?

"I see, so you don't know how to take care of yourself" Mai chuckled, still careful on starting a fight now that the rest of Tokyo Jujutsu High was awaken.

"You piec-" Y/N stopped Kugisaki placing her hand on her upperarm

"Yeah right?" She smiled at Mai "I am still learning how to take care of myself and others, you're free to look down on me; I really don't mind" the girl paused, everybody with their eyes on her after watching her smile "The deeper the seed, the higher the tree".

Her classmates and upperclassmen were speechless by the smoothness and humbleness of her answer but Inumaki, she didn't have time for an arrogant person right now, she was injured.

Mai was too annoyed by her answer that only let out a "Hmph!".

"We should go back to the dorms" Fushiguro stood up giving her his hand to do the same.

"Is it that bad?" Asked Kamo walking towards them looking at the bandages.

"Yes, worry not" she answered, Kamo noticing how Fushiguro was alert made him think that maybe he was the reason of her injuries.

"L/N-san, may we talk for a moment? I wanna ask you something".

Y/N started walking along Kamo back inside while the tension among both High Schools was still here after what Mai said, Kugisaki doing her best to not punch the cocky twin on the face and Itadori being chased by Toudou. Inumaki was just looking at everybody until someone tapped his shoulder.

"Do they know each other?" Fushiguro asked him.

"Salmon".

~

Kamo walked alongside Y/N in the halls until they were completely alone, she had an idea of what she was about to ask her but didn't say a thing until he stopped and looked at her.

"Did he hurt you?" Kamo asked furrowing his eyebrows but with his eyes closed.

"Why are you asking that?" Y/N was a little confused about why Kamo got with that conclusion.

"My question startled him, as if I hurt his pride or hit a spot. He's a nice sorcerer but I can tell it's hard for him to hold his emotions" Kamo shrugged

"I was in a predicament with a cursed spirit and due to the circumstances it was too risky for him to help me, I had to take it all that's the reason of my injuries" she answered frankly, Kamo relaxed.

"Was it too dangerous?"

"We were running out of oxygen, my innate technique wasn't s choice. This bruises just show myself that I can handle it" Kamo opened an eye, knowing that if Y/N had used her innate technique rather than the L/N technique Fushiguro couldn't have made it alive down there.

Kamo has known Y/N for a year but he has heard about the L/N clan and their Cursed Mater Technique for a long time thanks to his mother. Apparently a person from the L/N clan saved her when she was pregnant and she kept in touch with them.

She used to tell Kamo stories about that clan and their technique that consists on being able to change any type of mater (solid, gas or liquid) by channelling the curse energy through the object, but their reputation wasn't that good because they were too carefree about their lineage, unlike the Kamo Clan and the Zen'in Clan; the L/N Clan never cared if their members weren't born with the technique, caring more about their value as a person rather than a Sorcerer, L/N's Shaman who was Y/N's grandmother taught her daughter the same and so did she with Y/N.

"Do they know about your clan?" Kamo asked a little worried and she shook her head.

"None of them asked me when they heard my last name, so I assume that they don't know or haven't heard of it" Y/N shrugged and smile "Thank you for worrying about me".

"Don't mention it. You saved Fushiguro without hesitation, I have no doubt that you'll be a great Shaman in the future". Kamo closed his eyes and smile at her.

"If you say so, Kamo-san" she smiled back "Was that all?".

"Yes, excuse me for interrupting your day with your classmates". He bowed

"Don't worry; please, let's go back" Y/N started walking and Kamo followed her.

Kamo has been doing what their clan demand from him since he was pretty young, with the promise that once he is the Shaman he can look back for his mother who was exiled. This brought problems just a couple of days ago when they fought Itadori with the order to execute him, even if he is starting to change his mind now that Itadori is proven to be trustworthy his main priority is to bring the people he loves the most back to his life.

"What took you so long?!" Mai complaint to her classmate.

"We were talking about some tips for her injuries" Kamo replied passing by following the rest of his.

Inumaki was the first one to reach Y/N probably to know if she was okay or if Kamo had crossed the line with the questions but she smiled at him as a signal that she was completely fine.

"L/N-san I'm going shopping today, do you want something?" Kugisaki offered but Y/N just asked for some black tea, Itadori and Fushiguro were glad because they were going to carry those bags.

"We can meet in a dorm to eat when you guys get back" Y/N suggested and they said yes.

~

Kugisaki had a blast at the mall buying clothing, shoes, skincare products and different types of sweats to try out later with Y/N behind her were Itadori and Fushiguro as her mules with all the bags. The pink haired boy told them he was going to check a bookstore because he wanted to buy the new manga volume from his favorite shoujo, Kugisaki wanted to check some light novels as well so Fushiguro stayed outside the store looking after the bags.

"Noo! It's sold out!" Itadori cried and let out a sigh, Kugisaki told him to take it as an opportunity to check other shoujos.

"Please don't tell me you read those pretending you and Jennifer are the protagonists" Kugisaki bursted out of laughter.

"Nope, I left that for the Wattpad fanfics" Itadori said with pride but that only made Kugisaki laugh louder. "Do you think I'll find my Jennifer in real life?" the boy said spinning while hugging a manga, for a moment Kugisaki smiled at his innocence.

"Sure thing, just don't scared away whoever you ended up liking please, and treat them nice or I'll punch you".

"What if they are the ones who don't treat me well?" Itadori made puppy eyes.

"I'll kill them, now hurry before Fushiguro leaves us here".

The ravenette boy took all the bags and entered a small market that was in front of the bookstore to buy some things for himself, including spices for some meals he saw on Pinterest and wanted to try later. After that he entered a store to buy some clothing and a pair of black boots.

"There you are! Don't mix your things with mine!" Growl Kugisaki after watching the boy putting his things on her bags.

"I'm just saving space! After all I'm the one holding them!" Fushiguro glared at the redhead and noticed Itadori behind with a bag and 6 volumes inside of it. "Did you find the volume?".

"Nope, it was sold out, but I bought the first six volumes of another shoujo!" Itadori did small jumps from excitement "I can lend them to you once I finish".

"Alright".

"You reading shoujo manga?" Kugisaki said not believing a thing that was coming from Fushiguro's mouth.

"He often reads romantic stuff for psychological purposes, he likes to proof that they're too cliché and that the endings are predictable" Itadori explained to the girl.

"You must be fun at parties, huh?" Kugisaki looked at Fushiguro who had a poker face until a vein popped out of his temples.

"Before leaving, did you get the black tea for L/N-san?" Itadori asked to the girl of the team.

"Mhm! I saw to different brands so I bought both, hopefully there'll be one of them that she likes" she checked the bag where the two boxes of tea were "I guess that's all, unless you guys want to check something else".

"I could check some videogames" Itadori thought out loud.

"I already went shopping, we can get some ice cream while Itadori is at the game store".

And with that Kugisaki and Fushiguro went to the ice cream shop, fortunately the game store wasn't far away so Itadori couldn't get lost. Both sat in a both close to the window to check on their friend who was about to pass out after the owner of the store that he could try any game he wanted for fifteen minutes for free.

"That's some nice business tactics" Kugisaki chuckled and Fushiguro smiled. "What did you buy, by the way?".

"I want to try some recipes I saw on the internet so I bought different kinds of spices. I also got some clothing" said Fushiguro checking his bag.

"I can help you with your fashion style, you need it" she teased him.

"I'm fine..".

After Itadori returned the students made their way back to Jujutsu High on time to have dinner with Y/N who was in her dorm playing UNO with Inumaki and Panda.

"How was it?" Asked Y/N when she saw her friends entered her dorm, Panda and Inumaki greeted them too.

"Fantastic! We bought you some things" Kugisaki showed all the bags she had "You can try some of the blouses I bought if you want" a beautiful smile drawing on her lips, she was excited on having another girl friend besides Maki.

"If you want" she said smiling back, signaling Kugisaki to place her bags on her bed so they could seat at the table to eat.

Dinner was fun as usual, Panda texted Maki to join them but she was studying for a test so she passed.

"This is why we take notes during classes, right Inumaki-san?" Panda asked his friend.

"Salmon".

After everybody ate their ramen Panda and Inumaki left to help their classmate to study, leaving two excited Kugisaki and Itadori to show Y/N the things they bought.

"Size volumes? Isn't that like 70 chapters in total?" Asked Y/N smiling

"You said it like it was a lot when actually it's nothing! I'll finish them in two days or less" Itadori scratched the back of his neck a little embarrassed.

"It's okay, it's awesome that you have hobbies and treat yourself" she shook her hands in front of her to calm Itadori. "And they're romance manga, that's cute".

"You think sooo?" Itadori's eyes sparkling "I can lend them to you later if you want!" he said excited with the idea of having a friend to fangirl with about the plot twists "Fushiguro just read them to overanalyze and complain about how cliché they are".

"When you phrase it like that it makes me sound arrogant!" Fushiguro growled and the other three laughed.

It was getting dark and Y/N enjoyed the company of her friends and their gifts, Itadori bought some chocolates and a set of stickers and post-its for her after Kugisaki told him that Y/N liked stationary stuff. The redhead on the other hand bought two different brands of black tea, a pair of earrings and lots of sweets.

"Oh, wait that's not mine" Kugisaki pointed a white plastic bag.

"It's mine" said Fushiguro taking it and placing it on his lap. "I bought this for you" he said looking at Y/N.

Kugisaki almost insulted him when he revealed a black hoodie which she consider boring and plain, it fit Fushiguro more than Y/N but probably she could make it work with some accessories.

"I didn't find gloves, so maybe an oversized hoodie can protect your hands when you don't have your gloves nearby" Fushiguro handed her the hoodie who was indeed oversized, she hadn't tried it yet but it was obvious that it would look like a dress.

"Thank you! I like it" she smiled and tried it out, her hands know hidden in the XL hoodie "I love all your gifts, thank you so much! I wish I have something to give to you all".

"Well, if you're feeling better would you like to do sparring with me?" Asked Itadori "I wanna train in the morning and I could learn a lot from you".

"Sure no problem! I bet my arms will be as good as new by tomorrow morning".

"Awesome!".

After her friends left her dorm the girl had some of the black tea Kugisaki bought wearing her new hoodie as a pajama. On the other side of the dorms Itadori was reading the first volume of the shoujo he bought and Fushiguro read certain note before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.6K 35
"๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™”/๐™‰." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...
19.1K 488 35
๐—น๐—ถ๐—บยท๐—ถ๐˜ยท๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
395K 13K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
3.4M 156K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...