attraction , eren jaeger ✓

Od LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... Více

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

nineteen

11.5K 544 1.9K
Od LOAF4U

────────────────────

BEFORE YOU KNEW IT, the ride had already finished. the family first left before you and eren did. the male stepped out first, reaching out for your hand to hold it when you stepped out. you held eren's hand, quickly following after him and began making your way to the exit.

"that was fun, wasn't it?" eren questioned you, his hand still laced with yours. you nodded your head as a response, giving him a smile. he continued, "alright, it's only 12:20, where should we head now?" he further added on.

"how about we get something to eat?" you suggested, realizing that you hadn't ate anything from this morning since you were rushing yourself to get ready for the date with eren.

"sounds like a plan," eren said with a smile as you both began making your way to the aquarium's cafeteria. your stomach growled, but thankfully it wasn't noticeable since the chatter from other guests overpowered it.

you both soon arrived at the cafeteria of the aquarium, lines were still long but you and eren were able to wait as long as it was something for your stomachs. the menu was quite interesting, there were many varieties of food but you both settled on two slices of veggie pizza for each person.

eren carried the plates with the pizza whilst you carried the bottles of soda eren bought from the vending machine and searched around for a vacant table. and after about a few minutes, you both found an empty table in the middle of all of the tables that were already occupied by other guests.

"how's the pizza?" eren questioned after you both had settled down and began to dine into your meals. you were currently biting down on a piece of your pizza, chewing it and gave eren a thumbs up indicating that it was amazing. he chuckled while watching.

"do you not like the pizza?" you spoke while still chewing on a piece of the pizza that you had bitten off and realized eren had only taken a few bites out of his own pizza.

"no no, i do," eren answered with a smile, picking up the slice of pizza and bit into it.

you both continued to chat while finishing up the slices of pizza. you and eren decided to head to the dolphin show that would be hosted quite soon so you both tried to eat quick to get the best view of the show. after you both finished eating, the two of you went to the bathroom before making your way to the show. thankfully the ladies bathroom wasn't as packed and you were able to finish quick, washing your hands thoroughly and drying them off with the paper towels that were displayed out for guests to use to dry their hands.

you walked out of the bathroom and realized eren wasn't out yet, or so you thought. you found an empty bench near the bathroom and decided to wait there. it had been a couple minutes and eren hadn't arrived yet, which made you become quite concern and you checked the time on your phone frequently then. the male didn't leave a message nor call, and you were starting to wonder what had happened.

your face was looking straight down at the phone that you held in your hands, waiting for a message or call from eren. it had been nearly ten minutes since you sat down on the bench and waited for eren but there was no sign of him. did he have to take a dump or something? you thought to yourself.

"(y/n)," you heard eren's voice call out to you, finally.

"eren!" you lifted your head up with a relieving smile and noticed him holding two vanilla ice cream cones and had a large bag hanging from his arm. you gave him a look and he handed you one of the ice creams with a small grin. "thanks for the ice cream but what's in the bag?" you questioned, taking the ice cream that was given to you.

"a little something i saw at the shop," eren confessed as you stood up. the male handed you the bag and you looked down at it for a moment before looking back up at eren. "it might be a childish gift, but it was the last one and it's special edition," he explained.

you took the bag, opening it to see what was inside. when you peeked in, you saw a large sized dolphin plush that could've literally been a new pillow for you. your eyes lifted back up at eren, who was waiting for your reaction to the gift he bought.

"how much was this?!" you questioned him, a smile appearing on your lips as you looked back down at the plush. you grew up obsessing over stuffed animals but when you were around 16 years old, your father made you either throw them away or donate it to other little girls who couldn't afford themselves a stuffed animal.

"about seventy dollars," eren admitted and your eyes immediately shot back up at him, your mouth agape with the amount of money eren said he spent on for that stuffed dolphin. he chuckled, "it's not like i'll go broke (y/n) and it doesn't matter how much i spent. just as long as it makes you happy, that's all that matters."

you blushed, thanking him quietly. eren had given you a few sweet gifts for the past month knowing each other, a new necklace and other sets of jewelry and even petra's special limited music album that hadn't even been released yet until that next week. you never gotten him as much gifts as you didn't know what to even get him, getting gifts for a man was quite a challenge but eren didn't mind if you didn't get him anything.

the two of you began making your way to the dolphin show that was starting in about five minutes or so. unfortunately, getting a seat up close wasn't an option anymore and you both sat at the very top row of the bleachers that were displayed out. finishing up your ice creams, the dolphin show soon began after everybody was settled in their desired seats.

there were a lot of guests already sitting on the bleachers, chatting loudly and their phones out to take videos of the dolphins that would be signaled to jump out of the water and do their tricks. you remembered attending to a dolphin show like this with your parents when you were younger, though it was a private show for your 10th birthday. and now you were at another one with eren, but with other people around. you once again felt like a average person going out with someone.

because you were born in a wealthy family, most of your life you were given the pressure to be a perfect daughter but that act was only on when there were guests over or when your family attended parties or other sorts of events. the only time you felt like a normal girl living her life was when you were with your friends and eren.

jean was also born into a wealthy family but he was never given the pressure to be a perfect son, though he was taught well and had respectful manners towards others. it was the same for connie and sasha, sort of. connie's parents wanted him to become the next ceo of their company, but he wanted to become a professional gamer and create his own video game once he was older. and sasha, she just did whatever she wanted despite being scolded by her parents.

the show ended 45 minutes later and every guests cheered happily when the dolphins did their final trick and disappeared back down into the water. you and eren both enjoyed the show yourselves, smiling like idiots as if you'd had just seen dolphins for the first time ever. the two of you soon began making your way out of the place along with the other guests and decided to continue walking around looking at the sea animals that roamed in their tanks.

you had your arm linked around eren's again while strolling, the first stop was where the smaller fishes swam in. starfishes and smaller stingrays also swam around with the smaller sea fishes, you even spotted seahorses before they disappeared.

an hour or so passed by and you and eren were still walking around, enjoying the views of the sea creatures swimming and you both even got to the pet some turtles. there was even a maze where you saw more fishes and other sea creatures, and eren wanted to touch the string rays but little kids got to them before he did.

your phone was flooded with pictures of the fish, there was one video you took where a shark was following you and eren around. it was sort of smiling and whenever you both stopped walking, it would stop as well. eren even wrote out his name on the glass between with his finger and the shark followed his every movement with it's head. you placed a hand on the glass and watched as the shark was touching the glass with it's fin, like it was trying to feel your hand. it was adorable honestly and when you both left that area, it was still following after and searching for you and eren's presence.

you were sitting on another bench while eren went to go buy another drink for the both of you to share. the day was flowing perfectly and you were smiling to yourself before eren returned. he noticed you spacing out while smiling and decided not to bother you until he sat down beside of you and you realized he had came back.

"thinking about something?" eren questioned, handing you the smoothie that he had gotten for the both of you to share. you took the drink and took a quick sip before answering him.

"i'm just really happy," you answered, giving the male a smile before returning the smoothie back to his hands. you watched as eren also took a quick sip out of the drink and you realized that it was just one straw. though something like that shouldn't be such a huge matter, it just made your heart quicken when you watched eren placed his mouth over the straw.

"i'm happy too," eren spoke once he finished taking his sip, he turned to look at you and he had his gentle smile glued onto his lips. he was about to say something when you both heard his phone buzz, breaking off eye contact you both stared down at the phone that eren got out from his pocket.

mikasa is calling...

you and eren exchange swift glances before looking back at the screen. you gestured eren to answer to which he did, pressing the green button to pick up the call and lifted the phone to his ears.

"hello?" eren spoke through the phone, waiting for mikasa to speak. you didn't hear what mikasa said on the other line but you watched as eren listened to whatever mikasa was telling him. "mikasa, what's the matter?! calm down!" eren said, his voice full of concern.

eren's expression quickly changed right after that as he listened to what mikasa had to tell. the grip around his phone tightened and a moment later, he brought the phone away from his ear and ended the call.

"eren? what's wrong?" you questioned, breaking the silence between you both as eren began to process what mikasa had told him over the phone. the male turned to look at you, he looked furious yet distress.

"something happened with my mom and i have to go," eren announced, a frown returning onto his lips as he stood up. "i'm sorry (y/n), i really don't want to leave but i have to," he said and you nodded your head, standing up after him.

"it's okay, i understand, don't worry about it," you said, looking into his teal green eyes. "we can continue this date some other time," you added.

you and eren left the building together and before he left, eren gave you a quick hug and promised to call or at least message you whenever he could and soon left afterwards. you watched as he disappeared from your sight and you stood there for a moment, wondering what had happened with his mother so suddenly. eren was panicking, eager to see his mother after what mikasa explained to him.

you returned to your car as well, deciding that it was best to go home. you suddenly remembered that it was your father's birthday and quickly rushed home. though you didn't have a gift, you stopped by a store and bought him a birthday card. it wasn't much but it was at least something.

when you returned home, parked the car in the driveway and entered the house, you found it absolutely empty. you peeked your head back out and didn't even find your father's vehicle parked outside. you knew that he should've been home at this time, especially since it was his birthday.

you entered your house again, walking into the kitchen and found your distraught mother sitting on the table. your eyes widened when you saw the amount of dishes laid out on the entire table and yet your father wasn't even there. you noticed how cold the food had gotten and your mother finally realized your presence when you called out to her.

"mom? where's dad? why are you crying?"

𖤐

earlier i asked you guys what fanfic i should publish when i finish this one. since i've seen most of you guys vote jean, i kind of want to publish my jean fanfiction that i've been working on like RN but i'm not sure because i said after this eren ff 😩 should i just publish it or wait? 😕

there is actually A LOT of stories i want to publish and write but i'm honestly not so sure if i should LMAOO 🤜😊💀⚰️ (that includes hange x reader, mikasa x reader and so on)

anyways, skateboard girl (y/n) or roller skate girl (y/n)?

AND WE ARE ALMOST AT 10K YALL JM SO EXITED WAAAAA (maybe when i get to 10k i'll publish the books.. aha..)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

178K 7.6K 41
art credit: @/svcllr on twt An unappreciated new time artist as yourself finally gets one of your pieces in a museum. Your first night at the exhibit...
363K 10.7K 12
You and Eren have a unforgettable childhood together- but he decides to go train to be a soldier, telling you to stay behind because of his concern f...
51.8K 824 15
Eren Jaeger had always thought Captain Levi was very attractive but Levi never noticed him in that way or so he thought, what happens when Levi makes...