attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

eighteen

12.4K 555 2.2K
By LOAF4U

𖤐

CHOOSE YOUR FIT

1 2 3 4

────────────────────

A MONTH SOON PASSED BY, it felt like you had known eren and his friends for much longer. the day after your first date with the male, you both had gotten much closer to each other and began going out on more dates that were planned mostly by mikasa behind the scenes.

the whole entire thing was a secret— the dates, the romantic feelings you and eren had for each other. your parents, eren's parents, reiner and everybody else didn't know the true relationship between you both. your friends knew and they promised to keep it a secret, along with eren's two other friends.

you and eren weren't exactly in a dating relationship— but you both had developed quite deep feelings for one another, though at first you weren't as sure with your feelings for eren.

you began to learn more about eren and his life each day. you already knew that he has some sort of profession for cooking and he cooked meals for you a few times, along with baking desserts such as cakes and other sweets. other things you soon discovered was that he's great with kids, they annoyed him but he still was able to take wonderful care of them. eren also knew the language german and at the moment he was learning japanese. but one thing he didn't really talk to you about was his past, eren seemed to avoid the subject most of the time. but you didn't mind if he didn't want to talk about it.

your mother realized how much time you were now spending away from home, of course she was happy that you were out of the house doing fun activities and not always laying down on your bed most of the day. your father didn't seem to really care and mostly focused on his business problems and preparing events.

reiner was quite oblivious himself. his attention was still on historia, his own work issues and he barely realized that your visits to his office had become less frequent than before. reiner didn't seem to mind nor care either way, he had historia and she was all he needed.

though, historia slowly began to catch feelings for somebody else.

it was another normal sunny day in berlin, you were getting ready to meet up with eren for another day out. when going to see him, you usually took your mother's car since she rarely ever used it and your father hired a personal driver for your family.

today's date choice was the aquarium, eren told you that they had remodeled the entire building and sent in new ocean animals for guests to see. there was also an underground water ride for the aquarium where sharks and other sea animals roamed in and the male had bought special vip passes for the both of you. the thought was strolling through an aquarium with eren made it feel enliven.

you were making your way down to the first floor of your home while pulling out the keys to your mother's car. just when you stepped foot on the first floor, your mother suddenly appeared causing you to become startled and almost dropping the keys.

"you're going out again?" your mother questioned, looking at you up and down.

you nodded your head as a quick answer before speaking, "my friends and i are going to the aquarium in the city, i heard it had been remolded and a water ride was added to the place." you began explaining to your mother with a smile on your face, though the my friends part was a complete lie.

your mother smiled also, nodding her head. "sounds like fun darling, but make sure to come home as soon as possible. remember it's your father's birthday," your mother reminded, making your heart pace.

to be honest, you had forgotten about your father's birthday. it indeed was today and you hadn't prepare any gift for him, you hesitated but decided to pick something up on the way back home later that day.

"yeah, i'll be back home as soon as i can," you responded still keeping your smile before making your way out of the house but stopped midway when stepping out of the house, "what are the plans for dad's birthday?"

"i decided to cook a birthday feast for his birthday," your mother blushed and you noticed an apron wrapped around her body. your mother had never cooked a meal in a while but either way, you couldn't wait to eat your mother's meals again. "i'll cook your favorite dishes too darling," she added.

"thanks mom, but you don't have to, it's dad's birthday," you said but your mother shook her head.

"this is my first time cooking in a while, better use this time," she said with a little chuckle, "okay darling, go on now. have fun at the aquarium."

"i will, bye mom!" you said, giving her a small wave before fully exiting your home and shutting the huge front entrance doors behind you. you retreated to the parked car in the drive way, unlocking it and getting in.

you started the car, adjusting the drivers seat and the rearview mirror before began to drive off. you turned on your favorite tunes, jamming out to them like you always did whenever you were alone in the car.

𖤐

EREN'S ATTIRE

eren was patiently waiting for his date to arrive, he was seated down on a bench near the entrance and watched as families, group of friends and couples walk into the large building which led into the aquarium. he was beyond thrilled to be spending the day with you and he couldn't wait for you to arrive.

a few groups of girls strolled by, observing eren and whispering to each other when passing. they giggled, glancing at eren who became flustered from all of the staring he was receiving. though this happened almost everyday, he still wasn't quite used to getting the attention from other girls. but the one thing eren loved was the reaction of each girls' faces when you arrive and he wrapped his arms around you.

"eren!" the male heard your voice call out to him, he raised his head and turned towards the direction of the voice. eren watched as you began walking up to him, he smiled and stood up as you approached.

"you didn't wait too long did you?" you questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

eren shook his head, "not at all. i arrived here not too long ago," he answered, eyeing you up and down swiftly. "you look wonderful, as always," he quickly added in, making your cheeks turn into the color of bright red.

"you do too," you responded back after clearing your throat, then you wrapped an around eren's. still keeping your eyes on him, you continued, "let's go now."

eren nodded and you both began to make your way inside of the aquarium. there was a little wait upon entering the building but you both were able to pass by quick since eren had the special vip passes. you both walked through the large crowd of guest and began to choose where to examine first.

you went to retrieve the map of the entire floors of the aquarium, eren followed after you and looked down at the map that was unfolded in front of you. your eyes began to scan the entire map, wondering which area to go first.

"how about we go to the water ride? i heard that the dolphins would be released until 1," eren spoke, his breath tickling against the skin of your neck. "it's 11:40 right now, lets go," eren said, grabbing your hand and began to lead you towards the direction of the water ride.

"they're also having a dolphin show today," you spoke, your eyes were now on a large screen of the room that discussed the events of today and the hours of the aquarium. eren turned to look up at the screen as well and then you questioned, "it's at 2, want to go?"

"of course," eren said, sending you a glance along with his charismatic smile. "i'll go anywhere as long as it's with you," the male shortly added in right after.

you blushed and avoided gazing at eren, not knowing what to say, you gently nudged his body with your elbow to which he lightly chuckled. you both continued to walk until finally arriving at your destination, the water ride.

the line was full of guest already but it was easy to get by since you both had the special vip pass. you were extremely thankful for such pass because you possibly couldn't wait in such a long line for a water ride that lasted for who knows how long.

each cart carried six guest. two in the front, two in the middle and two in the back— a family of four sat on the two front seats while you and eren sat in the back two seats. the kids sat in the front while their parents sat behind them, they were all smiling with exhilarating expressions on their face.

eren reached out to hold your hand, which startled you at first but when looking into his eyes, you both smiled at each other and you intertwined your fingers into his. eren's hand was warm and you felt his thumb gently brush over yours.

"the ride will now begin! please do not exit your cart unless necessary and do not stand during the ride. enjoy your ride!"

then the cart began to make it's way down the dark, which led into the tank where the sea animals swam in. the kids in the front were jumping with excitement, turning to their parents while pointing at the creatures with their wide smiles.

"mama! papa! look it's nemo!"
"and that's dory!"

"eren, look! it's a baby shark," you said to the male beside of you as your eyes wandered around and landed on a baby shark that was swimming on your side. eren's eyes shifted towards the shark you mentioned and you both watched as it swam away in silence.

"have you ate shark before?" eren randomly questioned and you sent him a look.

"no, i haven't," you answered, though you had been given the opportunity to eat one a few times. you just didn't have the appetite to try them but now that eren mentioned about it, you were craving for some shark to try.

"i haven't either," eren chuckled, "want to try it together one day?"

"yes! i do!" you beamed, giving the male a smile.

eren loves seeing a smile on your face, it just made him warm and content inside. the grip he had around your hand tightened, but it was still a gentle hold. his heart started racing when watching you observe the sea animals and his smile never left his lips throughout the entire ride.

𖤐

hey besties the new ep made me cry even though i already know what was going to happen way before 😃 AND ITS NOT THE FULL EP BECAUSE JAPAN HAD AN EARTHQUAKE :(

whoever lives in japan and experienced the earthquake, i hope you and your family are safe!!

also i hope the time skip is ok because YEAH LOL!! — i didn't want to write smut when they still didn't know much about each other and i wouldn't want anyone to feel weirded out by that so that's why i did a time skip. one month sounds short as well before leading into smut but at least it sounds better right? ☠️

i also have a huge obsession with the my war opening 😊🤞 THE FULL VERSION SLAPS HARDDDDDDDDDDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 79 11
-About a year ago you stopped hooking up with Jean because of miscommunication over the terms of your arrangement. Now in present time you're dating...
9.4K 534 14
You're an Eldian Nurse, struggling but trying to live a peaceful life amongst the discriminatory lives your people had to live under. Everyday you'd...
546K 22.2K 50
★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER in which your professor assigns a quiet and aloof boy to be your tutor. only for him to discover many different f...
5.4K 182 17
In the tapestry of your life, woven with good grades and great friends, your sweet and kind personality has endeared you to many. However, amidst the...