attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

seventeen

12.5K 598 4K
By LOAF4U

────────────────────

BY THE TIME DINNER WAS READY, it was around 6 in the afternoon. eren's dish in mind was a simple beef soup, the male was a bit embarrassed for only being able to cook a meal like this while you were over but you didn't mind at all. the dish looked absolutely appetizing and it smelt amazing, your stomach growled.

eren chuckled, quickly grabbing two plates and utensils to use. you both sat beside each other on the chairs that were seated under the kitchen island table. the male also placed two glass cups beside of each plate and you sat down on one of the chairs that had an empty plate in front of it.

you didn't notice but eren had also made rolled omelettes while you were occupied with stirring the beef soup when you both were still cooking a while ago. there were about six of the rolls and eren placed the plate beside of the pot where the beef soup was.

before eren sat down, he disappeared from the kitchen leaving you alone there for quite a moment but eren soon returned with a large sized bottle of rich wine that he had retrieved from his father's the wine pantry.

"i don't think i'm supposed to touch this but i couldn't help myself," eren admitted when standing at one of the entrances to the kitchen. he awkwardly chuckled before walking over to the vacant seat beside of you, placing the wine down. "i'm sorry if this isn't.. what you wanted."

"what? are you kidding? this is wonderful!" you cheered, trying to reassure him and he just smiled out of pure embarrassment.

"i'm still quite a rookie at cooking but i'm learning more from my mother," eren began to say and you rested your elbow onto the island table, leaning your chin onto the palm of your hand as he continued, "i'm also watching cooking shows and finding recipe ideas online. i get most of my inspiration from my mom and that famous chef, gordon ramsay."

"i watch his shows with connie," you said, giggling softly remembering a few memories of sitting on the floor at the edge of connie's bed when watching gordon ramsay's shows.

"i watch them with mikasa," eren began, popping the lid off from the wine bottle and pouring the liquid out into two glass cups sitting ahead of them on the island table. "though i know she's not interested in the cooking, but she does like to see the kitchen fights they have," eren finished saying, placing the wine bottle back down.

"connie does too and we plan to go to one of his restaurants soon," you said, wondering when that event would ever arrive. eren didn't say anything and just nodded his head before focusing back onto the main dishes that were patiently waiting to be devoured by the two humans.

"let's eat," eren said with a smile.

dinner ended up being silent mostly, eren didn't know what to say and you didn't know what to say, you both just kept exchanging glances. the beef soup and rolled omelettes were expectedly succulent and delish, you praised eren for them and he just blushed thanking you.

eren suggested to play a movie while eating and you both moved to the living room that was beside of the kitchen. the space of the living room was quite capacious and the whole area was neatly organized. a huge screen tv was attached to the wall and there were huge windows that viewed out to the backyard.

your eyes were focused on the afternoon scenery of the backyard but your thoughts were snapped away once you felt eren reach for your wrist to gently grasp his hand around it. his touch made you feel warm and you turned around to look at him.

"you okay?" he questioned, his eyes were full of concern and he tried not to frown but it just ended up showing. you nodded your head, indicating that you were fine and his frown quickly faded to a smile.

eren led you to the large comfortable couch that faced the tv, you both sat down and eren began to browse through the available movies he was able to play on the tv. he didn't know what to play as he didn't want to put on a movie that you wouldn't enjoy.

"horror movie?" eren questioned, turning to look at you for an answer.

"sure, why not," you answered and gave him a glance. you enjoyed horror movies, despite getting the feeling of fear from scenes, you still enjoyed watching them.

eren contemplated on which horror movie to play, he nearly seen most of the recommended ones and he didn't know if you have ever saw any of those. so he picked one that he quite enjoyed which was the conjuring.

you have seen the movie before with your friends, so you knew the events of the movie and wouldn't embarrass yourself in front of eren.

"have you seen this movie?" eren asked as the movie had began and quickly paused it.

"i have," you answered, "but don't worry, we can watch it! it's been a while since i've seen this movie, it'll be nice to watch it again."

eren nodded his head, resuming the play button and you both relaxed your bodies against the couch whilst eating your beef soup and rolled omelettes. eren's knee was lightly brushing against yours, you didn't seem to mind and you noticed that he had scooted closer to you whenever suspenseful scenes appeared on the screen from the movie.

suddenly the sky got dark and the window was being smacked by pouring rain. the loud sounds of the rain made the mood feel more intense and eren had already turned on every single light in the kitchen and living room to ease the tension.

thunder roared in the dark clouds, making both you and eren jump from the sudden sound. you both felt each other's body jerk up and exchanged glances right after that, laughing softly before focusing back onto the movie.

"oh my god, i know what happens but i don't want to look," eren admitted as he placed down his bowl of beef soup and covered his eyes with both of his hands. he slightly peeked his eyes through the cracks between his fingers, "is it over yet?"

"eren, the scene just started," you said, placing your hand on his shoulder. you cleared your throat, trying to keep your expression calm throughout the scene that was currently playing on the screen.

when the scene was finally over, eren removed his hands away from his face and a heavy sigh escaped his lips. he was yet again embarrassed for his actions and turned to look at you.

"i'm sorry, i'm supposed to act like a man whenever a scary scene happens but—" eren started but turned away, "i'm such a wimp, it's funny."

"eren, there's nothing wrong with being afraid over a scene in a horror movie, isn't that what.. horror is supposed to do? scare you?" you raised an eyebrow, trying to reassure him and make his mood better.

"well yeah, i guess," eren shrugged, chuckling awkwardly.

"so then don't call yourself a wimp," you said before leaning your back against the soft large pillows that you were placed on the couch behind of where you sat.

it was already halfway through the movie, eren was trying his best to not look away at every scene that would possibly scare the shit out of him. you had already finished your bowls of beef soup and became full, still taking a few sips of the rich wine in your glass cup.

there was a blanket resting on top of both yours and eren's lap and the male's body was brushing closer to yours. everything went fine for a moment, until another scene that made eren back up and inched his body closer to yours appeared.

the scene of the little girl made you both jump but what even horrified you and eren even more was the loud roar of the thunder and the flashing light of lightening seen from the large windows of the room.

all of a sudden, the power went out.

"ah shit, what the fuck," you heard eren's voice whisper in the dark.

you could still see his silhouette through the dim light that came from the windows though it was nearly 7:30 in the gloomy afternoon. eren reached for his phone that was in his pocket, turning it on and pressing the flashlight so he could see better.

"i'm sorry, i didn't expect there to be such a thunderstorm like this," eren said with a frown when placing the phone down to create some sort of light to be able to see your face.

"you don't have to apologize eren, blame the.. weather forecasters for lying to us about the nice and perfect weather for this afternoon," you said quite annoyed at the last words, you huffed and eren snickered lightly.

"i'll go find some candles," eren said, beginning to stand up but suddenly remembered the events that played in the horror movie. he froze and you noticed his sudden action.

"eren? are you okay?" you questioned, reaching up to tug on the sleeve of his shirt.

"uh.. yeah," eren hesitated to speak, he turned his head to look down at you. "want to come with me?"

"yeah, sure," you said, standing up and eren grabbed his phone. you thought to go along with eren since he might need help carrying the candles and you wanted to explore more of his home, though the power was out.

eren reached out for your hand to hold it as you made your way through the dark halls of the home with eren's phone flashlight. you thought eren held your hand so that you wouldn't get lost or something, but eren felt more at ease whenever he felt your touch. and since you both had recently watched a scary movie, it made the thoughts of the horror events fade away from his mind.

you both arrived in front a door, eren opened it and you both entered inside. it was a bedroom and you assumed it was eren's, since there was a desk with a gaming computer and a few pictures of eren were hanged on the walls.

"i kept some candles in here somewhere," eren said, letting go of your hand. "you can sit on the bed," he quickly added and you nodded your head, making your way to his bed.

you sat down at the edge of the bed, desperately wanting to lie down but you resisted. eren was searching through the drawers under his desk and your wandered to the closet door that was wide open.

you smirked, wanting to mess around a bit.

"eren.." you spoke, your voice shaking a bit.

eren's heart began to race fast and he stopped his search for his candles. eren turned around to look at you and he could see the fearful expression on your face and became scared himself.

"what? what's wrong?" eren questioned, standing up straighter since he was kneeling down.

"i can see someone.. in your closet.." you said, clearing your throat while staring off into his closet. this honestly scared the shit out of you too, though you were faking it.

"what?!" eren immediately turned his head around to the direction of his closet and quickly raced to where you were. you tried to hold in your laughter as eren hid behind you, "are you serious?!"

"no eren, i'm kidding!" you bursted out laughing and eren glared. "i'm sorr—"

but before you could finish, eren had pinned you down onto his bed. your wrist now above your head and both of eren's hands grasped around them, keeping you down. you were surprised by the sudden action and avoided gazes with eren.

"don't ever do that again," eren said in a low voice, he sounded irritated yet relieved that it you had only messed around with him.

"i'm sorry," you apologized again, looking back at him. since the flashlight of his phone was lighting part of his room, you could still see his face and watched as a small smile formed on eren's lips.

you both stared deep into each other's eyes for a moment and you noticed eren's face was inching closer to yours. you could feel and hear his soft breathing, but the moment was ruined when a loud thud came from eren's closet.

"ar.. what the fu.." a muffled voice was heard in the closet.

that made both you and eren freeze, your heads slowly turning back towards the direction of the closet. you and eren glanced at each other again and felt shuffling under his bed, which made you shriek.

there was a couple heard movements coming from the closet but it all stopped when the power suddenly turned back on. since eren's room was previously dark before, he instantly got off of you and ran to where his light switch was and turned it on.

"st.. moving.." another muffled voice was heard and eren sighed.

you raised your body off of the mattress of the bed, while your eyes were still focused on eren's closet that was still quite dark.

"armin, mikasa. come out, now," eren sternly spoke, crossing his arms and began making his way towards the closet entrance. "and whoever is under the bed, you come out too," eren added on shortly after.

"ahaha! you caught us! heyyy, eren!" armin said extremely nervous when stepping out of the closet, looking anxious and mikasa followed after him, avoiding eye contact with eren.

the person who was under the bed also revealed themselves, it was sasha.

"oh come on, i wanted to scare them!" sasha whined as she rolled her body on the floor of eren's room. when she saw you looking at her, she gave you a small awkward smile and you slightly glared at her/

"so, you three want to explain why you're here in my room?" eren questioned, his arms were still crossed and the three who had been caught were now sitting on the edge of eren's bed while both you and eren faced them while standing up.

"well mikasa wanted to check up on how the date was going and she knew you wouldn't pick up your phone so we came over," armin confessed, the tone of his voice still sounding as anxious and he earned a glare from mikasa. armin continued, "we sneaked our way in and found you two watching a scary movie, we thought about scaring you two somehow but then the power went out and since we were already on the second story, we went into your room and hid there because mikasa knew you kept candles there."

"armin why the hell are you telling eren this?" mikasa questioned her blond friend while still glaring at him, embarrassed and irritated that armin was exposing her.

"well.. he wanted to know," armin said, shrugging his shoulders a bit and mikasa nudged him with her elbow. "we're sorry for ruining any sort of moment you both had. if you want we all will leave the room and let you both continue what you were doing.. on the bed," armin added on, making both you and eren blush.

"what?! don't they need protection?!" sasha said, tiling her head to look at armin.

"i think eren keeps con—" armin started but eren knew what he was about to ask and immediately ran to the blond male, pressing his hand over his mouth to keep him shut.

"okay since the power is back and you all have to wash the dishes as a punishment for one, sort of ruining our date. second, for almost scaring the shit out of (y/n) and i," eren said before removing his hand away from armin's mouth.

and with that, the three left the room and down the stairs to clean up the dishes as they were told.

𖤐

HEHEE ANOTHER UPDATE 😉🤞 (lowkey cause i want to get to the smut parts for y'all 😫🙏)

not going to lie i got scared myself when writing that scene where (y/n) was trying to make eren scared like PLSSS 😭😭😭

and i have watched the conjuring but i forgot what happened in there and i was kind of scared of looking it up on youtube because it is night time for me and my room is dark LMFAOOOO 😀😀😀 and i'll still be scared as fuck even if i have a lamp on pls 😀

AND IM ALSO SO FUCKING DUMB AHHH I WAS SUPPISED TO WRITE EREN PLAYING TOUR GUIDE DURING THE DATE BUT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT JT WTFF IM SO SORRY YALL I HAVE EDITED THE CHAPTER THAT INCLUDED THAT. IM TERRIBLY SORRY OMG, ILL REWRITE IN THE FUTURE CHAPTERS 😣

lmfao y'all i could help but put gordon ramsay cause whenever i was writing them cook i just randomly thought him yelling at eren burning a hamburger pattie PLSSSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 246 13
𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙓 𝙢𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙖 𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 (𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 || 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝟗) Now that the war is over, the...
53K 1.6K 33
і ȷᥙs𝗍 ᥕ᥆ᥒძᥱr ᑲᥲᑲᥡ і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ'rᥱ g᥆ᥒᥒᥲ s𝗍ᥲᥡ EREN X BLACK READER MODERN AU eren jaeger. every girl would aww and sigh, declaring him 'the most attracti...
151K 4.4K 21
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 - 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄. 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 / 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘. ❝𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶�...