attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

sixteen

13.3K 617 2.6K
By LOAF4U

────────────────────

BEFORE YOU KNEW IT, the clock had stroke 4:30 in the afternoon. the rowboat ride lasted a few hours and you both soon arrived back at the same dock that you left from. eren and you chatted, laughed a bit and he also played his guitar again a few times.

eren even taught you the basics of the guitar since you didn't really know how to play the instrument yourself. his guitar was valuably important to him and despite not wanting others to touch it, he gave you permission to hold it.

the snacks in the basket were already almost gone and by the time you had gone for the last bag, you noticed the rose in the basket. taking it out from the basket, you showed it to eren who also didn't know where that came from and also became flustered.

eren was the first to leave the row boat. looking back at you, he reached his hand towards you to hold yours and help you back onto the dock. his guitar case strap was over his shoulder and the picnic basket was in your hand.

you lifted your hand towards his and he firmly wrapped his hands around yours and helped you back onto the dock from the boat. thanking him, you both then stood side by side, still holding hands.

"are you hungry?" eren questioned once checking the time on his phone, he turned to you look at you and you nodded your head as a response. "alright, where should we go to ea—" eren began, but stopped when something rushed into his mind.

invite her to our house for dinner, mikasa's words pierced into his mind. he had forgotten about that for a while until he asked you a few seconds ago. his heart began racing and you noticed how reluctant the male had become. you tilted your head, wondering if he was alright.

"eren?"

"would you like to come to my place for dinner?" eren blurted but he spoke quite swiftly and you didn't quite understand him. his face was now bright red and he was looking straight into your eyes after.

"eren can you repeat that? i didn't quite understand," you said, raising an eyebrow and growing curious on what he said.

"nevermind, let's just go find a restaurant," eren muttered, turning his head away from you and began to walk away. you blinked a few times, trying to process everything and quickly followed after him, reaching for his arm to stop him from walking further.

"not so fast," you spoke, earning eren's attention. "let's have dinner at your place."

"w—what," eren stuttered, completely taken-aback at what you just said. but you only gave him a smile before letting go of his arm.

"i said, let's have dinner at your place," you repeated, your smile still stuck onto your lips. "it's what you wanted to ask me, right?" you raised an eyebrow, only getting an even more flustered expression from eren.

the male shyly nodded his head and turned his head away. "let's go," he spoke after clearing his throat.

you both began to walk away from the dock and out of the garden, you both strolled beside each other while heading out. it was silent between you both in that moment, eren glanced at you whenever your attention was something else and you glanced at him whenever his eyes were focused on the ground.

eren came to the garden with his own vehicle and you were quite astonished by the type— which was the newest model of the chevrolet corvette in the color black. the male noticed your gaze on the car and grinned, quickly walking over towards the passenger side of the vehicle and opened the door.

"you first, m'lady," eren spoke quite formerly and bowed down his head at a small certain angle.

you rolled your eyes playfully, a smile on your face that you couldn't stop from forming. you walked over to the passenger side of the car and entered the vehicle before eren shut the door. he ran over to the drivers side to get in himself and placed his guitar case in the back.

you couldn't help but sniff the air of the vehicle, it had a light scent of jasmine and it felt nice to relax your body against the front passenger seat. it reminded you of jean all of a sudden, the male was usually soaked in a certain strong cologne scent and recently he had changed his cologne.

eren took quick glimpses at you and smiled before starting the vehicle's engine.

𖤐

"i can't believe you got us kicked out of the garden," mikasa groaned at sasha, her hands were placed on her hips while she tapped her foot against the ground. sasha was in front of her, huffing while her knees pressed against her chest.

"maybe we should leave eren and (y/n), i'm sure everything is perfectly fine," armin spoke up, he was knelt down beside of sasha and a hand was rested on her shoulder to comfort her.

"no!" both mikasa and sasha said at the same time while facing armin, causing the male who stumble back a bit.

sasha's began to sniff, the two turned back to look at her and thought she was crying but she wasn't. sasha was sniffing the air like a puppy trying to search for something. armin and mikasa looked at each other quite concerned before looking back at the brunette female who stood up.

"i smell (y/n)!" sasha blurted.

"how in the world can you smell (y/n)?" mikasa questioned, crossing her arms by sasha's statement.

"i have a strong sense of smell," sasha smirked, pointing to her nose whilst looking at mikasa. "i can even smell a piece of bread miles away— anyways! her scent is near."

the three began to make their way towards the direction sasha was leading them towards. they all stopped when they saw the pair reach eren's vehicle and quickly hid behind a large bush that covered them.

"do you think he asked her?" armin questioned and turned to mikasa who just shrugged as a response as she continued to observe the two afar.

sasha tilted her head, "ask her what?"

"eren was planning to invite (y/n) to his house for dinner," armin answered sasha as he tilted his head to get a better view of her face. "maybe i should text him," he added and shuffled through his jacket pockets for his phone.

"i don't think he'll even see it," mikasa said, stopping armin and his movements. "let's just follow them and if they go back to our house.. we'll just go back to your house for dinner."

"ohh! food!" sasha beamed.

"okay! let's go, they just left," mikasa spoke again and stood up. armin and mikasa retreated to their car while sasha went to hers and they quickly drove after eren's vehicle.

𖤐

eren parked his car in his driveway, your eyes staring off ahead at the magnificent home that you saw a couple weeks ago when you first met eren. your attention was soon snapped away from the house when eren called out for your name.

you turned to him, noticing that he was already out of the vehicle. eren's arm was resting on the top of the drivers side door while his guitar case was over his shoulders and his upper body was leant forward to look at you.

"you coming?" eren questioned.

"oh, yeah i am," you nodded your head before quickly exiting the vehicle.

you noticed that there were no other vehicles in the drive way besides eren's, that fact didn't matter as much and you didn't think too far on it. eren led you up the front of his home, opening the wide door and stepped aside so that you could enter the house first.

your eyes traveled around the interior once you began to step in, eren followed you inside shortly after while shutting and locking the door behind him. this was your first time in eren's house and you were getting quite excited.

"the kitchen is this way," eren spoke through the silence and began walking towards a direction, you trailed after him while still wandering your eyes around.

eren smiled softly at your actions, he thought it was adorable at how you were examining everything in his home. you both shortly arrived at his kitchen, that was surprisingly decently big with unique designs.

the male awkwardly scratched the back of his head, "i hope you don't mind if i cook," he said while avoiding gazes with you.

you turned to look at him after he said that and you just nodded your head, "i don't mind at all! just make sure you don't burn your house down." you giggled and eren blushed out of embarrassment as a short memory from his childhood played in his head.

"don't worry i won't," eren reassured, placing his guitar down, then taking off his coat and began making his way towards a large door which led into the kitchen pantry, "i've been cooking ever since i was 9 years old."

"i never expected you to be someone to cook either," you said, quite astonished by that fact. you watched as eren opened the door to the pantry and walked in, you didn't know what to do next so you just stood there and waited for eren to return.

eren walked back out with an apron wrapped around his body, he had a few cooking ingredients in his arms and he sent you a smile. eren placed the items down on the large kitchen island table before lifting his hand up to his tied up hair.

he untied his current bun, part of the elastic hair band was now in between his teeth and you watched as he began to retie his hair up into an even more secure bun and baby strands of hair fell onto his face whilst doing so. holy shit.

eren noticed your long staring and smirked, "is something the matter?"

"oh! n—no, not at all," you blurted, clearing your throat and turned your head away. your mind was spinning, at one moment eren would be immensely shy and the next moment he would be self-assured.

"you can sit down and relax while i cook," eren said after he finished tying up his hair and you looked back at him. you honestly felt bad for letting him do all of the work and you didn't have much experience with cooking either, so helping could also be a terrible option.

"i want to help.." you muttered out, catching eren's attention again and he tilted his head.

"you don't have to," eren said turning his body to fully face you. he placed both of his hands against the edge of the counter, leaning his body forward.

"i feel bad for letting you do all of the work," you admitted with a frown, in which made eren also frown but he thought for a moment. you kept insisting and eren was reluctant with an answer. "please eren."

"well um, you can mince for me then," eren responded and you just nodded, clearly not knowing what in the world that was but at least eren would explain to you. he smiled, gathering more materials and items from the pantry and setting them onto the kitchen island table.

eren also returned with an extra apron, he handed it to you and you reached for it, putting it over your head. since it had strands on the back where you needed to tie, you felt eren approach from behind you.

you turned your head around to see him grab the two strands, lacing them over each other to create a secured bow at the back. eren gave you a smile before retreating to the other side of the kitchen island table where the rest of the ingredients and items were.

"come over here," eren spoke and you followed his orders, walking to where he was standing. eren had already laid out a wooden cutting board and once you arrived he told you to stay put there. "i'll wash the vegetables quick," he said before walking over to the sink with the vegetables that would be used for the dish.

you honestly didn't know what eren was going to be cooking, but you knew that it was going to be something quite delicious. eren soon returned with the washed vegetables and had a kitchen knife that was suitable enough to cut the vegetables.

"i'll teach you," eren said as he placed down the washed vegetables that were in a large bowl.

eren grabbed one of the vegetables, which was a large carrot and the kitchen knife. you were watching as he placed the carrot onto the cutting board, slid it over in front of you and shifted his body behind you.

your heart quickened and you could feel his soft breath against the skin of your neck. your hands were already on the table and both of eren's hands held over yours. the knife was now in one of your hands and since eren had control over the hand with the sharp item, he started to guide you steadily on mincing the carrots.

"just let me do all of the work and watch," eren whispered in your ears and you just did as you were told, observing him slowly cutting up the carrots into nice pieces.

eren continued to guide you through mincing the first carrot, he moved the sliced up carrots to the side and grabbed another one.

"ready to do it on your own?" eren questioned you, tilting his head a bit to see the side of your face.

"i can try," you answered, gently biting down on your lower lip. with that eren released his grip away from your two hands, but he still stood closely behind you.

"take your time and it's alright if you mess up a little," eren said with a gentle smile, awaiting for you to begin to mince the second carrot.

you nodded your head only, focusing your eyes on the carrot in front of you. your hands began to move, slowly mincing the carrots piece by piece while eren watched from behind. the male was quite impressed, your first time mincing carrots was actually done quite well.

when you finally completed mincing the carrots, you turned around to look at eren with a wide smile. he too was smiling, quite proud at your mincing skills.

"you did well," eren began and gathered all of the minced carrots into another bowl. "think you can do the rest without any trouble?"

"i can try," you said hesitantly.

"if you need any help, just call me over," eren said before walking towards the large fridge, opening it and taking out a piece of meat. "also, thank you for helping," he added in, turning back around to look at you.

"yeah, no problem at all," you responded, glancing at him before going back to mince the other vegetables.

something about cooking along side with eren felt nice, for once you felt like an average woman who was preparing meals for her family or partner. at home, meals were always usually cooked by maids and sometimes you caught your mother making meals herself. but that was occasionally on your birthdays or your parents anniversary.

cooking felt like loads of work, but it was fun. especially when you were doing it with somebody else.

while mincing the rest of the needed vegetables, you glanced over at eren who was slicing up the raw meat on another cutting board. he also lifted his eyes up to glance at you, both of you locking your eyes at one another for a moment before looking away.

eren had a large grin on his face as he continued to slice the meat, he glanced at you once more but you weren't looking at him at that time. and to eren, he felt thrilled to be preparing dinner with someone as well.

of course, he has cooked before with his mother and mikasa but with someone he has a crush on was completely different. a vision suddenly flashed in eren's mind, making him blush but he couldn't help himself from smiling even more.

eren wanted this moment with you to last longer.

you didn't know then, but eren started to become even more attracted to you.

𖤐

HEY BESTIES

random question, should i continue those pick your fit options along with other characters fits? pls let me know!!!

also thank you so much for 7k!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AHHH I HOPE WE GET TO 10K SOONNN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.6K 41
art credit: @/svcllr on twt An unappreciated new time artist as yourself finally gets one of your pieces in a museum. Your first night at the exhibit...
43K 1.1K 28
"𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐." ☕︎ ☞︎︎︎ where Mikasa had a secret rel...
52K 824 15
Eren Jaeger had always thought Captain Levi was very attractive but Levi never noticed him in that way or so he thought, what happens when Levi makes...
175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...