Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[71] Life Changing

4.5K 88 25
By Simp4StilesStilinski

"I don't get why know ones calling the police." Lydia said to Ms. Blake.

Madi stood next to Lydia, Freddie next to Madi. Aidan stood on the other side of Lydia, which actually shocked Madi slightly to see that he actually cared about Lydia.

"They're gonna make an announcement over the P.A." Ms. Blake tried to reassured her.

"That's not gonna do anything!" Lydia exclaimed. "I told you. He's gone. Like the others, taken."

"Okay," Ms. Blake said calmly as Scott walked in, security guards stopping him from going in farther. "Look we're just trying to understand, okay? all we know is that Mr. Westover didn't show up for class."

"And the last time that happened was Mr. Harris. Anyone heard from him lately?" Lydia asked with frustration. "He's gone." Lydia said pointing to the number two in the five fold knot symbol drawn onto the board. "And he's going to be the second murder."

"But, Lydia, you wrote that number." Ms. Blake stated confused.

"Okay, fine." Lydia sighed, "I'm psychic."

"You're psychic?" Ms. Blake repeated as a question, not believing her.

"I'm something!" Lydia cried out in frustration.

Aidan grabbed onto Lydia's shoulder to calm her down, Madi looking at Scott who gave her a worried look. The girl then glanced at Freddie, noticing he was glancing at Aidan's hand that was on Lydia's shoulder.

~~~

"We gotta go now." Madi said to Freddie after Scott told Madi everything. "We have to get to the recital. Now."

"Did they figure it out?" Freddie asked as they started to run back inside the school.

"It's teachers." Madi said as they walked in, them seeing all the people which included the teachers from our school, "And one of them might die tonight."

"There's dozen of them." Freddie said in panic.

"I can see that!" Madi snapped back.

She looked around seeing Aidan and Ethan, "Can you go see if they know anything?" She asked Frederick.

He looked at them with unease, "I can try." He said before walking towards them quickly.

As she watch the boy walk way she saw Lydia and Scott. She ran over, "Lydia I thought you were going home." Madi said to her.

"I can't." Lydia muttered, "I don't know why I am the one that keeps finding the bodies, but maybe if I just stopped trying to fight it. I'd find them before ur happens. Maybe with enough time, for someone like you guys to do something about it."

"You get us the time, and we'll do something about it." Scott stated, "We swear to go, we will." Madi nodded in agreement.

Lydia gently grabbed the twins hands, the twins smiling and giving her a reassuring squeeze. Scott looked at Madi, grabbing her other hand. She nodded her head with a small smile. They can do this.

They looked towards the stage as the band started to play. If Madi weren't so nervous right now she would think it's beautiful,  but she wasn't even paying attention.

She quickly unlocked her phone, going to text.

Madi: How's it going with your dad?

She waited for Stiles to answer, her biting her lip as she got no answer. She looked up, scanning the crowd for anyone or anything that looks like it could kill.

"What are you doing?" Freddie asked another question to Aidan.

"I'm looking for my phone!" Aidan exclaimed.

"What's with all the questions Frederick?" Ethan asked eyeing the boy suspiciously.

Freddie's mouth slightly drop, not answering the question, "I just, wanted to catch up," He lied, "Miss you. You're my bro's!"

The twins looked at him weirdly as Freddie smiled, cringing at himself mentally. Once the twins looked away he looked behind him at Madi who caught his look. He mouthed nothing to her, her nodding in response with a small sigh.

Madi turned around as he brother did the same, seeing Chris, Allison, and Issac. Issac? She looked at him, him giving her a nod before following the Argents.

Madi watched the crowd with caution when suddenly something grabbed her wrist. She gasped, ready to attack.

"Just me! Just me!" Stiles whispered yelled. Madi then looked around behind her.

"Scott where the hell did Lydia go?" Madi asked in panic.

Scott looked around as well. The girl was just with them. The three teens looked at each other before running out of the building.

"Lydia!" Madi called out as the boys also called out for the strawberry blonde.

"Anything?" Stiles asked the werewolves that scanned the area with there enhanced vision. "She's not answering texts. What do we do?"

Scott looked at Madi who looked like she want holding back her tears. He mental cursed himself. He promised himself he was gonna protect his sister. And the people she loved.

Suddenly a high pitched scream rang through her ears. She groaned in pain, Stiles looking at her in worry and glancing at Scott as he also held his ears. Before she could fall the ground Stiles caught her, helping her back onto her feet.

She looked towards the classrooms with wide eyes. Immediately taking off towards that direction.

"Madison!" Stiles called after her, Scott also running. "Scott!" Stiles ran after them.

Madi quickly ran through the school and to the classroom, seeing Lydia tapped to a chair. Her heart dropped as she watched Ms. Blake- their teacher, throw and knife into Stiles's dad chest.

Anger pulsed through Madi as she let out a roar, her fangs sharpening and her eyes glowing a dangerous purple. Scott ran up behind her, his eyes glowing the bright yellow, ready to fight.

Scott ran at Ms. Blake, throwing a punch that she easily deflected. She pushed him with her hands causing him to fly back into the stacked up desks.

Madi roared grabbed onto Ms. Blakes arms. Ms. Blake tried to ripped her arms from the girls grasp, her not budging. The older woman brought her leg up, kicking the girl in the stomach with her heel causing her to fly back.

Madi coughed, quickly getting back to feet. She looked at where the teacher looked seeing Stiles. Suddenly a knife was lifted into the air by itself.

"No!" Madi yelled knowing Ms. Blake was gonna use it to kill Stiles. Madi ran as the knife was sped through the air.

Stiles closed his eyes in fear, hearing the knife enter flesh. But he didn't feel anything. He opened his seeing Madi standing in front of him, the knife lodged into her back.

She gasped out, feeling immense pain in her back as Stiles eyes widen in shock and with worry. "No." He whispered seeing blood seeping through her stomach, it went all the way through her.

Suddenly Madison was flown back away from the door. Stiles went to run after her, only to have the door be shut by a desk that blocked it from opening. He banged on it, worried for Madison and his father.

Ms. Blake crouched down to Madi who leaned on her side, grunting in pain as she tried to reach for the long knife stuck in back.

"Let me." Ms. Blake said, grabbing it pushing it further in. Madi screamed out in pain, grabbing the teachers arm and sinking her claws into her skin. Ms. Blake hissed, ripping her wrist away. She watched as her arm healed, smirking down at the girl. "You really need to learn how to use you powers. I mean, aren't you supposed to be the strong one?"

The clicking of gun grabbed there attention. "No, don't." Madi choked out as she tasted the metallic blood in her mouth.

"There was a girl. Years ago, we found her in the woods." Sheriff Stilinski said to Ms. Blake as she started walking towards him. "Her face and body slashed apart. That was you wasn't it?"

"Maybe I should've started with Philosophers, with knowledge and strategy." Ms. Blake continued walking making Noah shoot her in the leg. He watched in fear as it heals in under 3 seconds. "Healers,"

"Stop it!" Madi yelled as Ms. Blake brought Noah up to his feet by the knife lodged into his chest.

While this went on, Stiles tried to get in, it not working.

"Hey!" Stiles heard seeing Freddie. He ran to him, "On the count of three, push." Stiles nodded quickly, "one, two, three!"

Both of the boys ran into the door, and the desk moved on the other side of the door, enough to get them through.

Stiles ran in first just as he heard a crash through the window. "Dad?" He called out seeing both Ms. Blake and his father was gone.

Freddie ran to Madi, grabbing the knife, "I got you," He said ripping the knife out. Madi gasped, already feeling herself start to heal.

She got to her feet with the help of the blonde boy. Once she got up she ran to Stiles, the other boy immediately running to Lydia to help her.

She grabbed onto stiles arm as she felt her heart shattered as she realized they lost again. And not only was it some random person. It was Stiles's dad.

~~~

"Derek?" The trio heard Ms. Blake as they hid. "Derek where are you?"

"Right here."

After what had happened at school, they had to pry Stiles away from the classroom, telling him their best chance at getting his father back was going to Derek.

Once Stiles was convinced they rushed over there, and his hand never left Madi's in fear she would leave him too.

"Oh thank god." They heard Jennifer talk, "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay I need to tell you before you hear any of it from them."

"From who?" Derek asked as Madi continued to held onto to Stiles, knowing if he didn't grip back she would already be attacking the Darach, ripping her throat out.

"Scott, Stiles," Ms. Blake started, "Madi." She said quietly. "They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?" Derek asked with false concern.

"Promise you'll listen to me." Jennifer said in panic.

"I promise."

The trio stood in silence, waiting for one of them to talk.

"They're already here, aren't they?" Ms. Blake asked, her tone a lot more colder and darker than when  she first walked in.

Scott and Madi looked at each other, nodding before the twins walked into view, Stiles standing slightly behind them. Jennifer smirked at the girl who eyes flashed purple before going back to brown.

"So," Ms Blake glared at them, "They told you it's was me?" She asked. "That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott told her.

"Oh that's right, committing human sacrifices- what? Cutting their throats?" Ms. Blake asked, "yeah I probably do it on my lunch hour that what I can get back to teaching high school english the rest of the day." She chuckled with sarcasm. "That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked, a tear running down his cheek.

"How should I know?" Jennifer asked, looking at Derek, "Derek tell me you don't believe this."

Derek glanced at Scott and Stiles, then looking at Madi who watched. He saw anger, fear, and sadness flashing through her eyes.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?" Derek asked.

"No!" Jennifer said with fake empathy.

"Ask her why she almost killed lydia." Madi stated, glaring at the the teacher, "and tried to kill Stiles, then me."

"I don't know what your talking about! I don't know anything about what happened to you or your friends!" Ms. Blake defended.

"What do you know?" Derek asked getting angrier by the second.

"I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story," Ms. Blake looked at the teens, "And one they can't prove by the way."

Scott held up a jar, "What if we can?" He asked.

"What is that?" Jennifer asked with slight concern in her voice.

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure," Scott unscrewed the lid, "Which means you can use it, and it can be used against you."

"Mistletoe?" Jennifer muttered right before Scott threw the crushed up mistletoe.

They watched as Ms. Blake gasped in panic, trying to wave the dust in the air away, screaming as her true face was revealed. It was hideous, it was white and bald, long deep scratches all of the face like it was mutilated. There wasn't even a nose, it looked nothing like Ms. Blake. Besides the eyes which were crystal blue.

The dust went away and Jennifer gasped for air, glaring at the teens. She then slowly looked at Derek, who stared at her with shock and betrayal.

She immediately tried to run, Derek grabbing her by the neck making her gasp out, "Derek, Wait! Wait!" She choked out as Derek let his claws out, "You need me!"

"What are you?" Derek asked in anger.

"The only person who can save your sister. Call Peter." Jennifer told him, "Call him!"

Derek grabbed his phone with his free hand, calling his uncle. He asked what was happening with Cora as he glared at the English teacher.

"It's not good." Madi heard Peter with her enhanced hearing. "She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance."

"Mistletoe." Derek said quietly.

"How did you know that?" Peter asked, not getting the answer as Derek hung up shoving his phone back into his pocket. He with anger started to squeeze his hand around the woman's neck with anger.

"Derek." Scott warned him as Jennifer gasped out for air. "Derek what are you doing?"

"Her life- it's in my hands!" Ms. Blake gasped out, only grunting in pain as Derek lifted her by the neck.

"Stop! Derek stop!" Stiles exclaimed in panic.

"Stilinski. You'll never find him." Ms. Blake said.

"Derek!" Madi yelled. She wanted to kill the bitch as much as he did. But they couldn't not until they found Stiles's dad.

Derek looked at Madi before dropping the teacher. Jennifer landed on the ground catching her breath.

She slowly looked up with a wicked grin, "That's right. You need me." She looked at the teens, "All of you."

Authors note:
Hope you enjoyed lol I'm getting a Dylan O'Brien cake for my birthday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.2K 55
Caitlin Stilinski hasn't exactly had a normal life. She's a Stilinski, her father is the Sheriff and her brother is a funny smart mouth sibling. Alth...
694 30 8
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaís faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...
56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...
367 15 15
Kailia, the best friend of Scott and Stiles, has stood by and kept watch for all her life. She never asked questions and she never said no, but what...