SUMMER LOVIN'

By strawberryverses

the only thing keeping me warm this winter are my memories of summer and you. -bangpink youtubers! au -cru... More

summer lovin'
accounts
01. beta games and bean cakes
02. gamer girl in the wild
03. my sign is no
04. cheatin'
05. respect bro, come on!
06. l-o-v-e
07. bored on board
08. the start of something new
09. emo shawty
10. my strange addiction
11. call me by your name
12. never have i ever
13. poolside baby
14. bangpink collab when?!
15. not so cute meet-cute
16. kiss and tell
17. crush orange soda
18. where are they??
19. cold as ice
20. the city of L word
21. pardon my french
22. lovely
23. really really really
24. violence? yes
25. little white lies
26. best boy
27. lost at sea
28. "i'm going to dance!"
29. the big apple
30. all eyes on me
31. tiny humans
32. maybe i love you
33. dolphin jokes and disagreements
34. syrup isn't honey???
35. i hate you too
36. just the two of us
37. broken rules
38. meet the missus
39. winner winner chicken dinner
40. kim is a legend
41. malibu nights
42. under your spell
43. it was all yellow
44. you are now watching my tv
45. an offer you can't refuse
46. missing in action
47. crabs, no really, crabs
48. ice cream chillin' chillin'
49. victorious looks different here
50. she be like "noer"
52. crazy over you
53. mind games
54. indigo
55. trouble in paradise
56. kiss and make up
57. on the ground
58. green with envy
59. three stars and a sun
60. fun times
61. i'm going to dance!
62. get into it
63. esketee
64. what's a baka?
65. end of an era
66. signing papers
67. bangpink outsold!!!
author's note

51. taehyung's keeper

886 75 31
By strawberryverses

"go onadatewithme," taehyung slurred. jisoo absolutely did not understand a word he said. she sighed, keeping a hand to his hard, firm, sculpted chest-wait! focus, self. the frustrated girl kept a hand to his chest to keep him upright, afraid he'd quite literally just fall on the floor of her room.

"aigoo." she laughed. "i told you stupid things happen when you're drunk." she joked.

taehyung only let out a bleary chuckle in response. in an attempt to get closer to the object of his affection, he trips over his own feet and stumbles before hitting his head on the doorframe.

"okay, okay!" jisoo got him off the wall and rubbed the spot where he hit his head. "just sit down, jesus!" she guided him to the little chair by the vanity in her room.

"here, drink some water." she handed him a bottle of water. but then she realized that he was starting to drift off. suddenly, realizing she doesn't want him sleeping in her room, she acts on impulse and slaps him across the face.

taehyung, jaw slack, winced and touched the cheek jisoo just abused, numb to the touch. "was that...necessary?" he grumbled.

"get out!" the girl fumed. "if you came here just to sleep then go to your own room!"

"i didn't come here to sleep though," she croaked, confused and still very much drunk dazed. the only thing he was sure of was the speed of his beating heart.

"then why the hell are you here?"

he huffs, sitting up straight and looking at her straight in the eye from where she perched herself on the edge of the mattress. bareface with nothing but a big t-shirt on and clutching onto a pink plush bunny, taehyung comes to a realization.

"go out with me."

it wasn't a question or a request, it was a statement. jisoo's cheeks redden on the spot.

"you're drunk." she protests, looking away. taehyung licks his lips and takes in the sight of a flustered jisoo even though he might forget everything when the sunrays peek through the blinds.

"i like you, kim jisoo." he said, no hesitation. "will give the pleasure of taking you out for a night?"

jisoo rolls her eyes but a smile still grazes her lips. "pft. shut up." she looks his way and sees his expectatant eyes.

"yes."

"yes?"

she huffs, rolling her eyes once more. playfully, of course. "yes, i'll go out with you."

taehyung's heart leaps out of his chest but before he can rejoice, a warm feeling makes it's way from his stomach and to his throat. he runs to the bathroom and shuts the door, obviously not wanting the girl he just asked out to see him puke his guts out.

"ewwww!" he heard her groan outside the door.

when he's done, he wipes the edge of his mouth and drops dead on the floor.

"remind me to ask you out again in the morning, so that i can actually remember your answer." he whispers. he doesn't hear jisoo's remark before his lights go out.

SPEAKING:
crying and throwing up rn

also jisoo dressed as lisa is so cute🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.5K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...
49.9K 1K 21
Angel Dust gets an expensive client but this client isn't what he expected. His name is Cree Nicolaide... *******************************************...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
14.5K 1.3K 35
there's two type of feelings, Love and Hate. But whenever Jisoo looks at the picture of Kim family, she welcomes intense hatred. "I'll ruin Kim's" th...