BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

32: Concerning tingle

6.8K 446 134
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was tapping his foot continuously in nervousness. After hearing those words, the person left the mansion while Jungkook seethed in anger as John tried his best to calm him down. Thinking about that whole thing, Taehyung decided to walk back to Jungkook's room, dumping the idea of going to his room.

"Name, Choi Wang. He's kind of doubtful about me. I don't know if he is Jungkook's man." Taehyung softly mumbled, keeping his voice low which was slightly shaky.

"Don't worry, just don't talk about that in his room. Make sure he doesn't know that you heard him. We will try to find out about that person." Namjoon said in a very serious tone, adding more to his nervousness.

"Ok." He replied shortly and bit his lips again. All the words kept roaming in his mind, giving him chills of random thoughts. Like, what if Jungkook gets the details about him? The real truth? The mission? What he will do with him?

He can admit that he didn't see Jungkook doing any kind of torture till now, well sliding the one time when he shoot the rivals.

On recalling that day, Taehyung shook his head quickly and plopped back on the mattress with a little hope to feel better. Unconsciously, his hand landed over his chest and he hissed with the pain.

"Jeez, when I will get rid of these stitches?" His tone was definitely irritating, even to himself. Everything was messed up in his view and the top most, he wasn't in good shape either.

The door opened in a few minutes and he got up quickly, sitting straight with little grunts here and there as Jungkook rushed to him.

"You ok?" A soft voice asked and Taehyung bit his lips again.

"Yeah. It's irritating.. the stitches, when will I get rid of these?" Taehyung was pouting when he felt something poking at his skin.

Jungkook softly sighed and caressed his cheeks, sending the same tingling sensation to his whole body.

"Han said that he will do it in a week. It's just 5th day. Moreover, he only allowed you to move out of bed not run here and there. You should avoid abrupt movements, baby." Here goes Taehyung's heartbeat. The care the words hold, makes him want to smile but cry at the same time.

"Yeah. Sure." Taehyung croaked out after a moment. Jungkook smiled again and tucked his hair behind his ears gently, making his heart flip with the satisfaction that Jungkook wasn't angry or anything, even after the ruckus.

"Now, let's freshen up and have something in this little tummy of yours." A slight poke was felt over his stomach as Jungkook used his forefinger to do so, the warm smile never leaving his lips.

Heat rushed to his ears and cheeks but he managed to nod.

"Should I bring your cloth-"

"NO! I mean- no. I'll go to my room." He lowered his tone as soon as it raised. Jungkook nodded, the smile finally gone from his soft features.

If he really wanted to avoid more tingling in his body, he should keep a distance. But Jungkook didn't allow that, instead picked him up to his room and once he was sure that the blue-haired was finally able to do it on his own, he left him alone.

After a relaxing half shower, because of his dressing.. he walked out to see John already waiting for him with breakfast in a tray.

"Sir left for some urgent work, so he told me to feed you in your room," John informed him even before he opened his mouth to ask the same.

Nodding his head with a little disappointment, he walked to the bed and enjoyed his breakfast alone. The whole day passed quickly to his liking, he almost begged John to let him continue his job, but the butler strictly denied it, even scolding him like an older brother.

So, he decided to play some random games and read some fiction on his new phone. He even dozed off in the noon, credit to the heavy dose of medicines.

In the evening, Han came and had a thorough checkup of him and announced the date of freedom from the stitches. In this meeting, he realized that Han was indeed a good man, with a good sense of humor, must add.

The night rolled out quickly as well and he had his dinner in his room as well but there was no news about Jungkook.

"Where is he?" Taehyung finally asked the butler when it was already 12 am at night. Deep inside, he was feeling sort of afraid for him.

"Oh, he is.. um.. for a meeting.. yeah. He went out for a meeting. Maybe he will come in two or three days." John answered and anyone could say that he was also unsure of his own words.

Taehyung nodded his head and tried to sleep, in his own room as Jungkook's room was locked now.

The next day also passed like that and Jungkook didn't come back. He shouldn't feel that, but a certain uneasiness was making him uncomfortable about the fact. Maybe... maybe he was worried about him?

Even when the next night he didn't get any news of the raventte, he decided to call him after the suggestion from Jin.

Taking some deep breaths, he finally pressed the button to call the male for the very first time.

A few rings turned into long ones but no one picked up. He dialed again, no response.. and again, again and again. But when he got no response even after 10 calls, he felt more uneasy than before.

To suppress that bulging distress in his mind, he licked his lips and dialed for the last time and once again, even after long rings, he received the same response of the voice mail.

"Why he isn't picking up my phone?" He asked himself, voice laced with worry, sounding very concerned.

"I think, he is out of station since yesterday. We tried to check his location, but as always.. we couldn't."

Baekhyun briefed and he silently made himself lay over his bed. His mind filled with many different thoughts and many of them were circulating around the one night he witnessed, all the blood and when Jungkook got shot-

He sprung up from his laying position with a worried face, ignoring the pain in his chest at the fast movement.

"He was shot... How can I forget that?" Recalling the ugly red over his hand, Taehyung looked very disappointed in himself and slightly smacked his own forehead. The feeling that he was having before now increased by ten folds as the sticky fluid over his fingers seemed very recent.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Yoongi was ordering around to clean the remaining tables in the cafe when Jae came to him running with hopeful eyes.

"Hyung! Did you find anything about Taehyungie hyung?" Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes in utter disappointment. He asked for someone to hack Taehyung's location by using his phone's location but the phone was found dead without any signal, leaving him more baffled.

He shook his head and plopped on the nearest chair with a long sigh. "Nothing at all." Jae's smile disappeared within seconds and his head hung low.

"He wasn't like that.. did he forget about us?" Jae's voice was full of sadness that Yoongi can relate to as well.

"I don't think so, Jae. He must be busy or something. Don't worry, we will contact him soon." He smiled at the younger, still unsure of his own words.

Both of them went back to their work when the main door opened and the bell chimed, breaking the silence of the cafe. All of them averted their gaze to look up at the person standing there in a formal suit.

"Jae, why you didn't put the closed sign yet?" Yoongi frowned but Jae sheepishly rubbed his neck and apologized as the person came forth to the counter and smiled politely at him.

"I'm sorry, I guess you're closing already. I just saw the open sign." The person said in a soft and gentle tone, a bit opposite to his appearance. His rolled-up sleeves of a white shirt, coat hanging over his one arm, and his muscle clear from his shirt were screaming that 'rich-and- don't-touch-me' type of man. 

"Ah, no worries. Our fault." Yoongi replied shortly to dismiss him but the person sat on the tool neat the counter, causing him to cock his brow.

"Well- as all the other cafes in the area are already closed, can you give me a favor this time? I'm really hungry." That person pouted and Yoongi gulped at the view.

Not pouting for sake.

Yoongi internally groaned when the person pouted more with shining eyes, contrasting with the intimidating dress code.

"Anything would be fine." He again chimed and Jae cooed at the person and in the next second, he was running inside the kitchen to bring the dumplings that didn't sell.

"We have dumplings, Sir, and also chocolate cupcakes," Jae beamed and quickly came back, showing the snacks to which the other practically jumped out of the tool with happiness.

"Oh God! I love dumplings.. please pack these all." Jae was happier than the person now and he moved his hands faster than usual, kind of surprising Yoongi.

Once Jae was finished, he handed the paper bags to the person who smiled widely, handing the money to Jae with a very good amount of tip.

"That's a lot sir," Jae mumbled in disbelief, counting the money but the person giggled.

"You deserve it boy, for giving me this favor." He chuckled and turned to leave as Jae happily walked back to the kitchen to place the things, his last job to do for the night.

Yoongi again turned his attention back to the computer.

"Did anyone tell you that you're handsome?" Yoongi's eyes squinted when he noticed the source of the voice. He moved his head up to see the same customer standing now in front of him again with a smile.

"Yeah." Yoongi replied and was about to look down again but halted when a soft and warm hand was placed over his hand on the counter.

He moved his eyes only to see the hand, fingers slowly curling to wrap around his pale one.

"Are you single?"

Yoongi shook off the hand of the person and folded his both arms over his chest, causing the person to let out a loud chuckle.

"I guess, you never dated anyone. Don't worry-" The person leaned over the counter as the other workers were also out of the main hall. His breath was fanning over Yoongi's neck when he breathed out.

"Because we are gonna date each other very soon." Yoongi felt goosebumps but the second he felt it, the other was already at the main door, facing him and smiling so widely.

"See you soon, Mr. Min"

He turned back while Yoongi was trying to digest the new info that the unknown male already knew his name but just when he was about to ask about his name- he again turned and winked.

"Name is Jimin- Park Jimin."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. 😍

Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday dear Yoongi~
Happy birthday to you ~~~~~

Happiest birthday to our meow meow.... I got so many photocards of him and celebrated his birthday with ARMY.. yayy.

So, now you're already aware of what I did in this chapter 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 48.9K 44
(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but he never let this happen. Jungkook bein...
34.8K 1.6K 25
❝You can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.❞ [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] ►Mafia AU ►For...
1.3M 67.8K 48
(EDITED) Taehyung was about to get married to a beautiful girl but got kidnapped on his special day. "Who are you?" "Mafia.. using you as a BAIT." ...
16.3K 1.4K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...