Tom Holland Imagines

By tom_holland76

This is a book of imagines about Tom Holland. Will include ones of Peter Parker as well. Some stories may inc... More

Introduction
I'd Never Forget You
Christmas Miracle
Our First Kiss
Crashing
I'm No Zendaya
Just Ok
Meeting
So You've Been Lying
One Direction
Triangles Are The Worst Shape (Part 1)
Triangles Are The Worst Shape (Part 2)
Triangles Are The Worst Shape (Part 3)
First Look
Far Away
Red Carpet Ready
I Can't Anymore (Part 1)
I Can't Anymore (Part 2)
A Forever Family
The Accident
Moving On
Teenage Romance
Blind Date
Y/N Stark (Part 1)
Y/N Stark (Part 2)
Summer Love
Gone Wrong
Trying
F*ck Boy Holland (Part 2)
What Came After
Years Apart (Part 1)
Skinny
Take Care of You
Accident's Happen (Part 2)
I'll Protect You

Co-Star

3.3K 32 15
By tom_holland76

Walking onto a new set is terrifying. That dread that I won't get on with the actors or directors I'm working with. However the feeling of walking onto this set was different. I was playing Peter Parkers new love interest in the third Spiderman film. 

I had been a fan of marvel since I was little. I remember going to watch the first Avengers when it came out in the cinema. It's a dream I never thought would come true. It was my first day on set and I was yet to meet the cast or director yet. My PA Emily walked onto set with me. 

'So for your first day it's not too busy. You just need to meet Jon, some of the cast and of course Tom. And then you need to film like one or two scenes. Not too bad.' 

I nodded continuing to walk. The only thing I was nervous for today was to meet Tom. Tom fucking Holland. He had been my celebrity crush for as long as I could remember. And now I was playing his love interest. 

'Yeah so meet people and do my job,' I laughed. 

'Pretty much,' she giggled. 

Emily had been my PA since I had gotten big and couldn't handle my own schedule. We made become close friends as we spent every day together. We walked up to Jon Watts the director to introduce ourselves. 

'Hi Jon,' I smiled. 'This is my PA Emily. She'll be with me most of the time,' I laughed. 

'Nice to meet you Y/N,' he smiled shaking my hand. 'I'm going to talk you through some scenes we have to shoot today and then take you to meet the rest of the cast.' 

'Sounds good to me.' 

He took me through a couple scenes we had to shoot today. Nothing too hard. Simple stuff for my first day. No major stunts yet. 

'Everything sound good?' 

'Yep. Shouldn't be too bad.' 

'Right I'll take you to meet Tom and the rest of the cast then.' 

Jon lead me off in some direction. The set was massive I wasn't sure how I was going to learn my way around it. Jon and I got on pretty well for only knowing each other 10-15 minutes. I loved to have a good relationship with the director. And Jon seemed like someone easy to get along with. 

After a few moments of walking I saw a table with a few of the cast on it. The first person I noticed was Tom. Fuck I knew he was good looking but he was even better in person. We walked up to the table and Jon introduced me. 

'Hey guys this is Y/N. I'll leave you guys to get to know each other,' he nodded before walking off. 

'Hey guys,' I smiled. Zendaya instantly stood up and pulled me into a hug.

'Ahh so nice to meet you,' she smiled. 

Tom stood up his eyes flicked up and down my body. 'Nice to meet you,' he smiled giving me a hug. 

His toned arm around my waist. The hug lingered for a few moments before we pulled apart. I sat down to meet the rest of the cast. They all seemed really nice and I couldn't wait to work with them. We all got on really well. Whilst I was sat down every so often I'd see Tom look at me. However I was doing the same thing when I thought he wasn't looking. In the short time we'd known each other he already made me laugh.

Tom's POV:

'Do you know who's playing my new love interest?' 

'Sorry Tom I don't.' 

'I'm just worried Z.' 

'Why?' she laughed. 

'Cause what if I don't get on with them. It's gonna be hard spending nearly everyday for a year with someone if they're playing my love interest.' 

'Look Tom don't stress. It'll be fine. I'm sure whoever she is she's a nice person.' 

I nodded. She was right. The more I stressed the worse I felt. However I couldn't help it. Zendaya and I got on really well so it was easy for us to work together - besides the kissing which we both found awkward. 

'I think that's her,' Zendaya pointed. 

She pointed to a girl walking with Jon. Fucking hell she was gorgeous. She and Jon walked up to myself and the rest of the cast. 

'Hey guys this is Y/N. I'll leave you guys to get to know each other,' Jon spoke before walking off. 

Zendaya quickly jumped up to hug Y/N. However I couldn't help stare at her a bit longer. My eyes flicked up and down her body. I'd never seen anyone so beautiful. God I'd only just met this women and something inside me wanted to find out every little detail about her. I stood up giving her a smile. 

'Nice to meet you.' I pulled her into a hug. My arm landing on her waist. Wanting to keep it there. 

We both pulled apart and sat down as she got to meet the rest of the class. I couldn't help but stare at Y/N whilst she talked. I was aware that it was probably coming across a bit creepy but I for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Loving every moment of her talking. Wanting to find out more about her.

Y/N's POV:  

Filming was almost over. It was safe to say it had been the best time of my life. I got on with everyone in the cast straight away. Which made every day feel like fun. Not like work at all. Which was amazing. And what I loved most about my job

Tom and I got on particularly well. We spent almost every day filming with each other and we spent extra time together out side of work. I was falling for him more and more every day. He made me laugh and smile in a way not nobody else did. And after nearly a year of working with him I still got this tingling feeling in my stomach whenever he spoke or even smiled at me. I felt giddy. It was almost the last day of shooting and I was sat in Tom's trailer with him, Zendaya and Jacob. 

'Come one that's not fair,' I laughed. 

'Oh no it totally is,' Tom smiled. 'You screamed so loud,' Zendaya was in fits of laughter. 

During the time filming every one decided to play pranks on each other. I'd made the mistake of telling everyone that I was deathly afraid of spiders. So one day they decided to put a spider in the sink in my trailer. 

I sat and pouted as they laughed at me. Tom saw me fake pouting and put an arm around my waist. 

'It really was funny love.' I shook my head and laughed. 

'Come on Jacob we have a scene,' Zendaya sighed. 

Zendaya and Jacob both left the trailer leaving Tom and I alone. Tom sat looking at me for a while. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

'Everything alright there Tommy?' I questioned. 

He cleared his throat before answering. 'Yeah... yeah everything's fine.' 

'What is it,' I laughed. 

'Honestly it's nothing.' 

'Tom you may be a good actor, but you're a shit liar,' I laughed. 

'First of all thanks for the compliment,' he smirked and I rolled my eyes at him. 'Just you need to promise that what I'm going to say won't make things awkward between us.' 

'Tom,' I laughed. 'Why are you so nervous. We've become good friends. You can tell me anything.' 

'Well the thing is Y/N I don't want to be your friend.' 

My eyes widened as I heard this. I was so confused. I thought we got on well. I mean I know I liked him and I may have been pretty obvious about this fact at points. But it didn't mean we couldn't be friends. 

'I don't want to me your friend because I like you. Working with you has made me realise so many things. When I first saw you I was blown away. But being with you every day made me realise how funny, kind, intelligent you are. And what I'm trying to say is I like you and I want to take you out sometime.' 

My heart leapt as he said this. Tom fucking Holland had just admitted that he liked me. My crush had admitted he liked me back. 

'Fucking hell Tom you need to finish your sentences quicker. My heart dropped when you told me you didn't want to my friend. But yes I'll go out with you. To be honest I've liked you for a while now as well,' I blushed. 

He put his hand on my hip and rubbed circles into the skin staring at me with his chocolate eyes. He leant in for a kiss and I instantly returned it. The kiss was perfect. Our lips fit together perfectly. Like they were made for each other. I broke the kiss grinning. 

'I'm excepting one hell of date Holland,' I smirked. 

'Nothing less then perfect for you,' he smiled. 

When he said this the blush colour repapered back on my cheeks. I turned away only for his finger to hook under my chin causing me to look at him again before he reconnected our lips. Pulling me in for yet another kiss,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 0 23
Some fics from my old tumblr so they arent lost,, warning// some of these are cringe, ill put the bad ones towards the end heheh enjoy! if i find mo...
506K 5.4K 45
Imagines about the Holland Brothers and Harrison. Started ~ Thursday 13th April 2017 Finished ~ Wednesday 22nd November 2017
6.6K 82 58
Some Tom Holland imagines that you probably haven't seen before. It will also include some of the characters that he has played. Maybe a Harrison Ost...
139K 2.1K 15
[Completed] What are we even fighting for? You have been friends with Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland since you were kids. You never got along th...