Just You //SeojunXSuho True B...

Від tunawere62

Every hour,every minute,every second..only for you Більше

💜💜
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
Epilogue

#19

2.7K 158 17
Від tunawere62

Seojun wiped the table after the customer left,finishing his last task before he ended his shift.When he done,he walked to the counter as Jugyeong also packed her things,done with her work.

"Do you want to join us after this?Me,Sooah,Taehoon and Soojin plan to watch a movie?",she offered.Seojun shooked his head as both him and Jugyeong turned to the corner,a slight smile curved on Seojun's lips looking at Suho who's already rest his head on the table,asleep.

"Then,go take care of him",Jugyeong patted his shoulder and grinned.She then took her bag and leave the cafe while Seojun walked to Suho's table.He took a seat and sat infront of him,staring at  the sleeping Suho.

"Cute",he muttered as he slowly running his fingers through Suho's soft dark hair.Suho slowly opened his eyes,rubbing his droopy eyelids while covered his mouth from yawning.

"you done already?",he asked with his voice slowly portrayed a bit of sleepiness.Seojun smiled and nodded while still stared at the guy infront of him,bedazzled by his presence.Suho stretched his arms and looked at his watch,"let's go home",he said to Seojun.

While they were walking together to the bus stop,Seojun took Suho's bag from his hand."why?",Suho asked while Seojun just smiled at him."you still look sleepy",he replied to Suho.Suho sneered at him and took back his bag from Seojun's hand,"it's okay",he said then ruffled Seojun's hair.

When they came at the bus stop,the bus haven't arrived yet so they both decided to wait for the bus.Seojun looked at his watch then turned to Suho,"do you want to take a walk for a while?",he asked Suho.Suho shooked his head and took out his phone while Seojun still think about anything he can do with Suho.

"how about we go grab dinner?"

"No"

"karaoke?"

"No"

Seojun pouted,he felt a slight hurt of the rejection while Suho was too focused on the game that he was playing on his phone.When the bus arrived,they both entered and sat on the same seat together.Seojun chose to seat beside the window,Suho let him as he just want to sit down quickly so that he can continue playing with his game.

While playing,Suho noticed Seojun didn't talk much.He slowly turned to his side looking at Seojun who was staring at the window,observing Seojun's reflection from it.

"What's with the long face?",Suho asked.Seojun continued staring outside the window and ignoring Suho who was scooting over closer to him.Suho put down his phone then sling his arm to Seojun,"we can do everything after your soccer tournament tomorrow",he said to Seojun.

Seojun was surprised as he shifted his gaze to Suho.He almost forgot about the game tomorrow,luckily Suho reminded him."You have to rest so that you can play well tomorrow",Suho told Seojun,slightly smiled.

Seojun felt touched and appreciated at the same time."Lee Suho~",he wrapped his arms around Suho's body,"I didn't know you remember it",he expressed his gratitude while patted Suho at the back.

"Aisshh let go of me",Suho tried to release himself but Seojun tightened the hug,didn't want to let him go."Then promise me you will come to support me?",he asked Suho.

"No",he said while trying to release himself from Seojun's grip."I'm not gonna let you go if you don't support me",he said playfully.Suho shaked his body but Seojun managed to outsmart him as he hugged him tighter.

"Let me go"

"Nuh-uh"

"Aisshh you're so annoying"

"I don't want to"

Suho huffed in annoyance,"fine i will come",he said.As soon as he heard that,Seojun released him and smiled widely,succeed in getting what he want.
Suho rolled his eyes but when he turned his head to the other side,slightly smiled because of Seojun.

- -

Seojun:where are you?my game almost start

Seojun tried calling Suho several times but he didn't pick up the calls.

"Han Seojun~",Seojun turned to the voices as Sooah and Jugyeong running towards him."Have you seen Suho?",he asked both of them.Both the girls looked at each other then turned back to Seojun,shooked their head.Seojun felt frustrated cause he planned to meet Suho before he went for the game.

"Can you pass this to him?I bought some for him,worried that he might haven't eaten his breakfast",Seojun passed a bag containing the food that he brought from home."Don't worry,this food will safely arrive to the owner",Jugyeong took the bag then walked with Sooah to the school field while Seojun walked his way to the locker room to meet his team.

As he on his way,he saw a guy with a blue cap hugging a girl at the stairs.He wanted to ignore them but when he take a closer look,something snapped on his mind as the guy looked familiar to him.

"Lee Suho?"

Seojun was startled,his hands shaking as he turned his fingers into a fist holding his anger.The worst part was he also recognized the girl,Kang Soojin. He was red ravaged in anger,mixed feelings engulfed him.Taehoon was on his way to the soccer field when he saw Seojun was standing alone,felt curious as Seojun supposed to get ready for the game so he came to Seojun,approached him.

"Yah Han Seojun,what are you—oh my god~",he couldn't finished his words as his eyes also attracted to the scene infront of him.He gulped as he looked at Seojun was obviously in the midst of anger,Seojun walked away from there while Taehoon set his own thoughts,"This gonna be tough"

- -

"2-1!!"

Seojun gasped for some breaths,felt frustrated after their opponents managed to score the next goal.One of his team members running towards him,"Han Seojun,are you okay?",Seojun nodded and showed him an Ok-sign.

Truthfully,he's not.He couldn't paid attention especially when his head kept on reminded him of Suho and Soojin.He tried to get back to his senses but all the thoughts kept on distracted him.

"Han Seojun!Han Seojun!"

Seojun looked at the crowd as he saw Chorong and his friends cheering for him.Besides them,there's also Jugyeong,Sooah and Taehoon.He couldn't saw any glimpse of Suho at all.

He tried to control his emotions but then he saw Soojin coming towards Sooah and Jugyeong while wearing a blue cap,the same blue cap that he saw before on Suho's head.That's triggered him the most right now.

"Seojun,careful!",Seojun turned to the voice when a ball suddenly hit him on his head until he fall to the ground.Some of his team member running towards him while Seojun tried to refrain the pain that he felt while covered his face with his hands.Some of his team members helped him lift him up, checked on him.Seojun tried to stood but his head started to feel dizzy.He's also not sure because of the ball,or weather or anything else.

A player from the opposing team ran to Seojun,"Yah go out if you don't want to play",he insulted Seojun.His team members looked at that guy in disbelief but they decided to ignore that guy,except for Seojun.

Seojun suddenly pushed his teammates approached the guy,pulled his collar until the guy's body closer to Seojun.His teammates tried to stop him as the referee were on his way to them.

"You should not play soccer cause you don't even know where to kick,kick at the goal post not at other people's head",Seojun mocked the guy.The guy felt the anger rise inside him as he pushed Seojun away and punched Seojun to his face until he fall back before Seojun's teammates hold him,stopping him from falling to the ground.

"Yahhhhh b*stard!!!!",Chorong,Manshik and the gang started yelling cursing at the guy for hurting Seojun.The referee blew the whistle trying to stop both of them as the guy was given red card.Seojun wanted to attack the guy but luckily his teammates stopped him so he didn't get any card,instead his coach replaced him with other players,asked him to rest.

Seojun took the seat as the coach came to him,"Han Seojun!What did you do!Are you nuts?!",the coach scolded him.Seojun doesn't even looked at his coach,he was so dissatisfied cause he didn't get to attack the guy also his face already got bruise because of the punch.

"Han Seojun!Stop acting like—"

"I'm going back coach",Seojun interrupted him,took his things.The coach stopped him,"Han Seojun,are you insane?!",he yelled at Seojun.Seojun glared at his coach then walked away leaving the school field while he heard his friends calling him from above.He didn't want to think much,all he need right now is a time to reflect himself,he just want to escape from the reality.

- -

Suho ran to the crowd,approached Taehoon and the others."owh Lee Suho!",Soojin greeted him excitedly but his attention were on the field,noticed Seojun wasn't there.He put down his things including the cardboard that he hold,written "Han Seojun" on it.He need to gasps for some breaths as he have been running from his home,forget to bring the cardboard that he made last night to support Seojun.

Taehoon looked nervous as he walked to Suho and pulled him from the others,explaining what just happened before this.Suho was surprised,he took a few steps infront as he realized Seojun wasn't there at the school field at all.He's not even at the crowd also his friends were nowhere to be seen.

"Suho,i need to tell you something",Taehoon said as he moved closer and whispered something to Suho's ears.Looks like he have something to do after this.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.4K 130 9
This Story is dedicated for the people who died in the Sewol Ferry, you may Rest In Peace, And for the people who lost their loved ones, i hope just...
158K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
200K 9.4K 45
STORY CREDIT....SAMEERA (TU) A girl was shown in bridal wear sitting on the middle of the bed waiting for her husband she smiles and started talking...