๐€๐ง๐ ๐”๐ฌ

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น. More

๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„

๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„

37.8K 1.9K 4.6K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I walked down the hallway of the hospital as I held my purse in one hand and Dejhari's hand in the other. I was nervous to go see my sister, I don't know why but babies make me feel a way inside.

"Why you squeezing my hand like that?" Dejhari asked looking down at me. "Calm down.."

"I can't.." I said barely above a whisper.

He pulled my hand up to his mask and rubbed it repeatedly. "You freaking yourself out, just vibe.."

The vibrations of his voice slowly turned me on. I don't know why but it did. I started looking around and noticed I was in a hospital, ruining my thoughts of sex immediately.

We walked into the room and I looked around. My eyes landed on Kamiri who was already up here. He held my sister in his arms with a pout.

"Hey.." I said as we walked up to them. Kamiri looked up and smiled at me. He gave me a side hug and then dapped Dejhari up, or whatever it's called.

"What y'all been up too?" He asked looking at the baby, I frowned. I swear I just saw him last week.

"I just saw you last week.." I said.

"And what does that mean? Y'all could've been getting into some new shit since.." He said.

"It's the same stuff Crunchy. I got my nails done.." I said, he chuckled.

"Need to do something with that head next.." I scrunched my face up. I know he is not talking.

"I know you're not talking. Your headline has went back further than last time.." I bucked.

"Leave my hairline out of this.." He replied, Dejhari busted out laughing. He's always laughing now.

"Yo.." He called out as he laughed.

"Then don't say anything about my hair.." I said.

"Hm, hold your sister.." Kamiri suggested, I shook my head quickly before putting my hands up. "Girl what is wrong with you? Just hold her.." He said.

"What if I drop her? Or accidentally throw her? Then what? I'll be in jail.." I said, Dejhari laughed.

"Yo what?" He said looking at me.

"Kat where do you even come up with half the shit you be saying? Like where?" Kamiri asked.

"In my head, duh." I said rolling my neck.

"You ain't gon drop her. I'm finna show you how to hold her.." He said. He guided me on the right way to hold her and then slid Kaneeya into my arms carefully.

I eyed her before pouting a little. She was very pretty. She didn't even look like she was having health issues. According to my mom, she's only going to be in here for two more weeks and then they finally get to take her home.

She's had to stay at the hospital all this time because everytime she's healthy enough to go home, something else comes up. Lately, it's been her breathing. Her lungs haven't been working right.

"She's so pretty.." I said.

"Right?" Kamiri said. "She look like me.." He said.

"She definitely looks like mommy.." I said. She started to move around some in her sleep. Fear flooded through my body as my eyes widened. "I'm going to drop it!" I blurted out.

"No you not. You doing fine.." Kamiri said.

"Calm down.." Dejhari said.

"Why is it moving? Tell it to stoppp.."

"She tryna see who the fuck skinny ass arms is holding her.." Kamiri replied, I frowned.

"Please fat boy.." I said mugging him.

"I'm not fat. I'm muscular.." He said, Dejhari laughed.

"You wanna hold her?" I asked looking at him. "She doesn't like me.." I said, he smacked his lips.

"You not talking to her."

"What am I suppose to say?" I asked curiously. "She's not going to understand anything I say anyway.."

"Just talk to her. She can't understand if she never heard it before.." He said eyeing me, I pushed my lips to the side as my eyes shifted to her.

I noticed she was staring at me with a small pout.

"Hi Kaneeya.." I greeted. "I'm Kataleya, your big sister.." I said with a smile. She blinked at me.

"I would show you my nails but I don't wanna drop you and bust your head open.." I said, she cracked a smile causing me to gasp. "She smiled at me!"

"Keep talking to her.." He said.

"She don't even smile at me.." Kamiri said.

"Do she smile at mommy?" I asked, Kamiri shrugged.

"She only been here to see her 3 times.." He said.

"Really?!" I asked in shock.

"Yeah. She tryna focus on walking. She wanna be walking by the time Nene come home but she need to slow down cause she been pushing herself like real hard.." He said, I sighed.

"That's sad.." I said with a pout.

"You coming home tonight?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yes, I'm coming home tonight. I'll talk to her.." I said.

Being paralyzed is taking a toll on my mom and I've been able to tell for a while now. I didn't know what to do to help her, I've been reading but a lot of the stuff just doesn't make sense to me.

I feel like I wanna help my mom but I don't know how to help her. She barely ever cried in front of me or done anything like this so I was lost. Since she's become paralyzed, I feel like our relationship just isn't there anymore.

She can't hold a conversation with me for long and sometimes she barely even looks at me. I don't understand what's going on but I want my mom back.

I want her to start feeling better because she's clearly. it herself and I don't like that. I'm worried about her well-being and I know Crunchy is too.

Also, I'm worried about Crunchy too. He's really losing himself. He hasn't been dressing like he usually does. His hairline is really receding and his hair looks a mess. He's also gained weight since he's obviously hasn't been working out like usual.

I need to step up and take care of them like they've taken care of me all my life. Starting now.

———————

yuluvmaya_

1,025 likes
yuluvmaya_ i don't wanna be pregnant anymore 😔.
628 comments
injammode 😍😍 pretty girl

iamtreasure

990 likes
iamtreasure value me.
63 comments

itskataleyaa

Swipe

16,158 likes
itskataleyaa had to show off my side profile.
931 comments
blockboydoom_ Shut the fuck up.

"Why did you comment that under my post?" I asked with a pout looking over at Dejhari. We were at Gleesh and Treasure's apartment because everybody was over here.

Me and Treasure had a project so we were helping each other out on them while everybody else laughed and joked around.

"Cause, you always saying I don't comment under your posts so there you go.." He said with a shrug. "Stop mugging me.."

I didn't even notice that I was mugging him. "Ok but you didn't have to put that. You could've put something else Dejhari.." I replied, he smirked.

"You mad?" He asked, I rolled my eyes. I had work to do, I didn't need to be dealing with him trying to make me angry like get out of my face. I went back to my project because I didn't feel like entertaining his bull sugar.

He leaned over and began kissing the side of my face before grabbing my face and turned it. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth before kissing me. "Want me change my comment?"

"No.." I said softly. He pecked my lips before moving away from me and going back to his phone.

I pouted a little before standing up and moving over to him. I moved his hand and sat down on his lap, I moved around some to get comfortable. I put the laptop on my lap and went back to my work.

"I'm so happy we finna have a baby stink.." Jammo said rubbing his hand on DeMaya's pregnant belly. She was HUGE. I was told not to say anything about it because it would hurt her feelings.

"Awww.." Meena cooed, Cruddy smacked his lips.

"He only saying det cause they outchea giving extra money onna stimmy for folks with kids.." Cruddy said, Jammo mugged him.

"That's why Journey left you!" He clapped back.

"I don't care. She was gay anyway.." Dejhari laughed.

"Nigga fell in love with a lesbian.." Dejhari said through his laugh, Cruddy smacked his lips as they all laughed. That is pretty embarrassing.

"Y'all laughing at me. I got more ass than I ever got as her wing-boyfriend.." He said with a mug.

"Nigga what?" Mario said.

"Never mind yo.." Cruddy said waving them off. I looked at my computer with my head tilted. I was checking over my slides to make sure they made sense.

"You need help?" Dejhari asked.

"Can you read my slides? I'm trying to see if they make sense.." I said leaning back on him so he could see the laptop. He rested his head on my shoulder and continued rolling his blunt.

"Lemme see.." He said. He started reading lowly.

"Are y'all ready for my baby shower next week?" DeMaya asked as Jammo laid on her lap with his headphones in. I thought that they were cute.

"Yeah, I can't wait.." I said with a small smile. "I already have all my gifts.." I added. I ended up buying a bunch of things for Kassidy.

I couldn't wait to spoil her.

"I can't believe your having a baby.." Treasure said.

"You scared?" Meena asked.

"I'm scared my pussy won't ever be the same. Like I'm thinking about just saying fuck it and getting a C-Section.." She expressed with a frown.

"Girl your pussy gonna snap back.." Meena said.

"I hope it do.." DeMaya said, Jammo pulled his earphone out and looked around.

"I hope it do to baby.." He said before putting his headphones back in. "ITS ALMOST DISRESPECTFUL! THATS A DOWNGRADE AND YOU KNOW IT!"

"That's my shit! Play det onna speaker.." Treasure said.

I liked the song as well.

He connected to the bluetooth speaker that they had in the living room and started the song over. "Are you serious? Are you kidding me? What's the deal? This the one who supposed to take my place down, is this forreal?" We all sang along.

"It's almost disrespectful. That's a downgrade and you know it! Still your best, me. Still your best, me.."

When you wanna come back? (Yeah)
I lay you back on your back and do you just like that

"Missed the way I grabbed, yeah. Your body knows me, yes. I'm still your best, best, best.." Dejhari sung in my ear lowly as he looked over my presentation.

As the song played we all sang along, nodding our head to the vibe that I enjoyed very much. The song skipped and I got excited when I heard the beat.

"COUTIN MONEY WORKING ON MYSELF! THATS IF YOU WONDER HOW I BEEN, I BEEN! WISHIN IF YOU THERE WITH SOMEONE ELSE! I HOPE THEY LOVE YOU LIKE I DID, I DID!" We all sang along nodding our head.

"SAY YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU CAN'T! THE SHIT YOU DO FOR ME, FOR ANOTHER NIGGA YOU DO THE SAME!"

She tried to fake a baby, I ain't trippin' 'bout that
Girl, I want your love
Them hoes wasn't as real as us
So I don't give a fuck
DC Blizzy turnt up at the club, okay, okay

"Don't fuck with that, that's my bae. I say Don't fuck with that, that's my bae.." Dejhari said lowly.

Your name could make tat' three times on my face
Hold my styrofoam, speedin' on the highway (ooh)
No party on a Friday, check that money like five ways

"Can't listen to what I say, bitch you know I need you. Just wanna please you, from behind just wan beat you. Soon as you throw it back, I go in deep too.."

Now it's time to put my clothes on, I don't wanna leave you

"Vision your face as I be with somebody. Every move that I make I be wanting you on side me. Oh why, you ain't advise me? I'm tryna make sure that my head on. Instead you telling me I'm dead wrong.." Dejhari rapped along directly in my ear, I blushed a little.

He's so sweet.

"Everything good Muga. Just make sure you explain your bullet points more when you presenting.." He said eyeing the laptop, I nodded.

"Peaches, are you done with your project?" I asked.

"Almost.." She said.

"I'm really finna be a whole MADRE out this hoe!" DeMaya yelled, Meena laughed.

"Kassidy gonna be bad as hell.." She said.

Jammo started screaming causing me to jump.

"Nigga why are you screaming?" Mario asked with a mug. Jammo jumped up and started jumping up and down on excitement as he screamed.

"Can you stop allat in my crib?" Gleesh asked.

"Yo, what the fuck wrong with em?" Dejhari said.

"IM SO HAPPY IM FINNA HAVE A CHILD! 1400 EACH FUCKING BABY? OH MY GOSH YESSSSS WE FINNA HAVE ANOTHER RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE MYMY!" Jammo yelled.

"Not a drug dealer getting happy he getting money from the government.." Treasure said shaking her head, Gleesh leaned over.

"Damn Bae, you swallowing all the money.." He tried to whisper, Cruddy started cracking up laughing.

"Here this nigga go.." Dejhari mumbled, I looked over at him and noticed that he was licking his blunt closed. Lick me. Tease me. Touch me. Freak me.

"You cannot whisper.." Treasure said mugging him as Cruddy laughed obnoxiously with Jammo.

"Why you looking at him like that?" Dejhari asked.

"Why is he laughing like that?" I replied.

"Nigga said she swallowing alla money.." Cruddy said between his laughter. "Man, that was funny.."

"Do you have to laugh loud everytime you laugh?" Meena asked, Cruddy mugged her.

"Do you gotta worry bout me 24/7?" He asked.

My phone dinged so I went to my messages to see who texted me.

stinkybutt🤣💕

Go to the bathroom

Why?

I want sum😔

Some what?

Pussy Muga

No

iPlease bae 😔
I need it

Leave me alone 😂

Lemme get a chunk of that ass 😏

😂😂😂😂 you are annoying!

"Come on.." Dejhari whispered to me, I shook my head and looked at Cruddy who was staring at DeMaya with his eyes squinted.

"Mymy, Who hair is that?" He asked.

"Huh?" She asked looking up from her phone.

"Who hair you got in? That ponytail look full as a bitch.." He said, Mario started laughing.

"Kassidy making my hair grow.." She said, he smacked his lips.

"You could tell us where you got the ponytail from. This is a safe space.." He said, Gleesh started laughing.

"This is my real hair.." She said rolling her neck.

"Why are you lying?" He asked in shock.

"Jaylen.." DeMaya called out, Jammo nodded his head along to the music. "Jaylen.." She said again tapping him, he looked up and eyed her.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Aint this my hair?" She asked with a frown.

He nodded. "Yeah, it's finally growing back. You even got your edges back and everything.." He said.

"Thank you baby.." She said with a smile.

"Damn, that's really your hair.." Cruddy said in shock.

"Yeah, if I knew all I needed to do was have a baby I would've been did it.." She said, he smacked his lips.

"Even at 5?" He asked, she mugged him.

Mario, Gleesh, and Dejhari started laughing.

"Don't be worried about my hair. Worry about what you getting your niece.." She said.

"Miracle drops. They on the way.." He said.

"Have y'all seen Olivia baby?" Meena asked looking up from her phone. My body filled with disgust.

"Ew.." I blurted out.

"You saw it?" Gleesh asked.

"No, I just- she disgusts me.." I said rubbing my hand on my jeans because it was true. She gave me the hebejebes, it was sad.

"I saw that muhfuckin martian. Not a big fan.." Treasure said holding her hand up in disgust.

Cruddy started laughing. "Yo!" He yelled out.

"What you laughing at now?" Mario asked.

"Yo go look at the groupchat.." He said, Dejhari grabbed his phone and I instantly started looking.

Cruddy Made This Bitch 🤣❤️

Cruddy

this ha baby yo 😂😂😂😂😂😂 i got this off her page
what the fuck is that?
baby look like a midget

Jammo
she had a baby midget
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gleesh
Damn mama dee wasn't lying when she said the baby was special 😧

Mario
YO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
WHO ALIEN?

😂😂😂😂😂 naw
that's crazy as hell

"Ew that's ugly.." I blurted out.

Dejhari, Gleesh, Jammo, Mario, and Cruddy all started cracking up laughing as I laid there looking at them, confused as always.

"What's so funny?" Meena asked.

"I think they laughing at Olivia ugly ass baby. Look like Moto Moto Jr." Treasure said, I giggled.

"That was funny.." I said.

"Nigga said I like em big. I like em chunky.." Cruddy said doing the dance, We laughed.

"Moto Moto was fine as hell.." DeMaya said.

"Ew. He reminded me of a football coach who used to play but got injured so now he living through his players.." Meena said with her top lip curled.

I laughed. "That's funny.." I said.

I started feeling kissed on my cheek and neck causing me to mentally roll my eyes. Lately, Dejhari's been wanting to have sex almost every night. I don't mind but sometimes I don't want to.

"Why you making that face?" He asked.

"No reason.." I said quietly.

"Come on, get up.." He said, I frowned.

"Why?" I asked softly.

"We finna go talk. Come on.." He said tapping my leg. I stood up off of his lap and walked outside. He followed behind me and closed the door, I stood there and watched as he turned around and stared at me.

I stared at him and he stared at me, neither of us said a word though. "Why you staring at me?" He asked.

"You called me out here.." I said.

"Cause you just got a little attitude when I was on you. What youn want me touching you no more?" He asked, I rolled my eyes. What? Boy..What?

"What?" I asked.

"You came and sat on my lap. Ion see how you mad cause I was on you.." He said, I sighed.

"I'm not mad.." I said shaking my head.

"So wassup?" He asked. "If you gotta problem with something you need ta let me know.."

I sighed. I didn't want to hurt his feelings but..I do realize that I need to start speaking up whenever I don't wanna do something. "I don't want to have sex right now.." I said playing with my fingers.

"Chill out.." He said grabbing my hand.

"I like having sex but I don't wanna do it all the time.." I expressed rubbing my hand on my jeans.

"We don't gotta have sex all the time. Just say I don't want to or I don't feel like it, don't entertain me cause I be thinking you just wanna be chased around and shit.." He explained eyeing me.

"I don't wanna make you think I don't like it.." I said.

"I tell you no about it when I don't wanna do it so do the same thing. I ain't gonna think youn like it.." He said slowly pulling me into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Ok.." I said lowly.

"We good?" He asked, I nodded. "Ok then, smile or sum.." He said touching my cheeks, I laughed.

"Moveee.." I dragged.

"Always lookin mean fa no reason.." He said.

"Whatever.."

————————

I walked into my house and looked around. It was dark inside so I walked upstairs and quickly went into my room. I opened Laila's cage and let her out before taking my shoes off.

I heard the shower was on in my moms room so I walked out of my room and into her bedroom to tell her I was home but I didn't see her in the bed.

"Ma!" I called out looking around the room. She wasn't supposed to be in the shower if nobody was home so I didn't know where she was.

"Mommy!" I called out again going into the closet but she wasn't in there. I walked out of the closet and looked around in confusion. Where could she be?

I opened the bathroom door to see her sitting in floor of the shower with the water on. She was fully dressed as she sat there staring ahead.

"Mommy.." I said looking at the scene in disbelief.

Her wheelchair was right in front of the toilet and she had stuff all over the floor. I walked through and sat down next to her in the shower before wrapping my arms around her.

"It's ok.." I whispered. "I'm here.."

She bursted out into tears as I held her. I looked at her in shock as she cried. My mother has never cried in front of me, I've never seen her cry before and I must say this isn't the best light to see my mother under.

I couldn't help but cry as well. Life was just so botched right now. I felt like I was drowning and nobody was there to pull me out. I sat around in constant pain everyday thinking about everything that's been going on.

From my mom, to Kodi (my dead baby), Dejhari's nightmares, my sister in the hospital, Crunchy's stress. It was all too much and it was too stressful for me. Only thing I was holding onto right now is the fact that I was about to graduate soon.

I sniffed and looked over at my mom. "Where's Crunchy?" I asked, she wiped her eyes.

"He had to go out of town for a business emergency.." She said lowly, I nodded slowly.

"How long have you been in here?" I asked.

"I don't know.." She said. "My nurse left at 6 today."

I nodded and stood up some. I started helping her out of her clothes and handed her the soap and wash cloth. "Wash yourself and I'll be back to help you out.." I said with a sniff, I walked out of the bathroom and out of her room.

As my chest heaved, I walked down the hallway to my room and walked inside. I closed the door and sighed. My arms wrapped around myself and I felt myself rock back and forth as I stood there with my eyes closed.

My knees buckled and I collapsed to the grown with my hands over my ears as my body shook and tears fell down my face. I felt numb. I had no control over my body at all at this moment.

"8."

"8."

"8."

———————

It's too much going on ya'll.

Thoughts overall?

What y'all think finna happen next?

I fucked up the time jump but I fixed it. Remember her birthday is in April and Dejhari's is in May.

I actually loved this chapter. I don't know, what y'all think? I've been retreading the first and second chapter on my free time.

I love when y'all comment 🥺. That's the only reason I drop chapters forreal. I just wanna listen to y'all thoughts. Y'all funny as hell.

Ew I feel like a wimp. It wouldn't be me if I didn't say fuck y'all, right? 😂

Peaches literally screamed because she saw Asian Doll. Ya'll she just kept screaming in front of all those people. Like..That's scary as fuck.

Somebody said "Why do they keep letting Peaches back into society?" 😂😂😂😂 I was dying laughing at that shit last night.

But Thoughts on Peaches?

Bitch is crazy.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 YA'LL THIS IS EMBARRASSING!

Anyway, Nice talking to y'all. See y'all next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 56K 50
๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“..
9.3K 180 40
โœจdiscontinuedโœจ
358K 5.5K 52
๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด - #๐Ÿญ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ก๐—ข๐—”๐—›๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›๐—ก๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ ๐˜๐˜„ - ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๏ฟฝ...
326 25 21
.