ateez family au

Von cuteezers

Because I am a sucker for these *updates at least twice a week *mentions of mpreg Mehr

Pilot
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o10
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
o19
o20
o21
o22
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28
o29
o30 - ateez family au au
o31
o32
o33
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
o40
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50 - ateez family au au pt2
o51
o52
o53
o54
o55
o56
o57
o58
o59
o60
o61
o62
o63
o64
o65
o66
o67
o68
o69
o70
o71 - halloween special
o72
o73
o74
o75
o76
o77
o78
o79
o80
o81
o82
o83
o84
o85
o86
o87
o88
o89
o90
o91
o92
o93
o94
o95
o96
o97
o98
o99
100 - season finale
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 - valentine's day special
118 - family au au pt.3 100K SPECIAL
119
120
121
122
123
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177

124

2.1K 118 152
Von cuteezers

"I'm not going to lose any time with this- your seat neighbor will be your partner for this project" Mr. Yun decided and turned back to his black board. "Please copy these points. You have a month for this presentation. Remember that it will be the half of your oral grade of this year"

Groans echoes through the classroom as the students complained about the work they had to do. Not that I was much, they had to prepare a ten minute presentation with a partner and present it.

Yunho's second week at the new school had passed by now and he was rather content with it. The teachers were more or less quite nice, his class wasn't noisy and the school was closer to the dance club. He couldn't complain at all.

The bell that indicated their freedom rang through the halls, making his face lit up. No matter how endurable his school was, freedom was better. And he had to be quick as he had to collect his siblings and catch the bus. So, Yunho threw his stuff in his bag with no care at all and shouldered it, ready to leave.

"Yah-" Yuqi called out before her tall classmate could leave.

"Huh-" Yunho turned back around and lowered his eyes a little, looking his seat neighbor in the face. Even though they had been sitting next to each other, the two hadn't talked at all. Why would they? There was no reason to. When Yunho noticed the eye roll of the much shorter girl, he remembered. "Right... The project," he mumbled and scratched the back of his head. "Uhm- I need to catch the bus right now- but I'll text you?" he asked, cursing himself for the obvious heat rushing to the tops of his ears.

In his head, he could hear Chan making inappropriate noises and comments, and it didn't help his nervosity.

Yuqi pursed her lips and sighed, then ripped a piece of paper from her notebook to scribble her number on it. "Here"

What Yunho didn't know was that his siblings were watching from the door of the classroom. Originally they had come to search for him, in the end he had been late. But now that they were there, they weren't complaining at all.

"Ohmy... Scandalous- is Yuyu really a straggot?" San gasped as he watched his brother take the note from the girl.

"Woah... She's so pretty..." Mingi commented as he presses his head between San and the door frame to get a better view.

"I mean... He could be bisexual... Papa is too..." Yeosang shrugged and shook his head at San and Mingi.

The two stepped away from the door quickly, hiding behind Yeosang as the girl their brother was talking to walked out. Fortunately, she took the opposite corridor and didn't notice them at all. A second later Yunho left the room too, just to be surprised by his siblings.

"Oh shi- what are you doing here? I told you to wait at the table tennis platform," he scolded and knit his brows.

"Ah Yuyu~ why why~?" San joked "when were you going to tell us about future Mrs. Kim, huh?"

"San I will hit you-" Yunho threatened and gritted his teeth. "we just talked for the first time, only because we have a project together-"

"And she already gave you her number~... I am positivly surprised by your flirting skills~"

"Yeosang I thought you were the twin with braincells"

"Ouch-"

"... Uhm-" Mingi called and tipped his lips, "if she dumps you- can I have her number-"

"Mingi what the fuck-"

~

Yunho watched his father with terrified eyes. "Papa what are you doing-"

"What do you mean, baby?"

"... You do know we will be sitting in my room all day studying for that presentation, right?"

"Uhm... Yes"

"It makes no sence to change the curtains because the color do not fit the season-"

Seonghwa stopped in his tracks and turned to his eldest with tipped lips. "... Tsk, that your friend is coming over is nOt the reason-" he argued but couldn't stand long against his son's unfazed looks and risen eyebrow. For a moment he got a taste how his husband must feel when he looked at him like that. Seonghwa sighed deeply. "... Can you at least help put it up again?"

"... What is this madness-" Yunho breathed out and helped his father hang the 'French Grey' colored curtains. Why would someone name a color like that? "Please, when she's here, can you all be... Normal ?"

"Yunho why be so mean?" Wooyoung pouted and crossed his arms. "I want to meet your girlfriend"

Yunho held his breath for a second. "Papa, can I lock them in San and Yeosang's room-"

"Hey, I didn't say anything, why punish me like that-" Yeosang gave back and held his hands up in offense. "but like... All day in your room?"

"No, please, Papa they are so weird-" Yunho complained and made a pained expression. "You're going to scare her off-"

And then the bell rang, silencing everyone inside the large house.

"Okay, how about we go to our rooms for a moment and let Yunho invite the friend, mhm?" Seonghwa ordered and hushed his younger children up the stairs, not without turning back to wink at his eldest.

Yunho wanted to throw up so bad. He regreted not accepting her invite to prepare the presentation at her home.  He took a deep breath before pressing the button that opened the gate to their drive through, then got the door. As she stood in front him, for the first time not in school uniform but casual clothes and hair falling over her shoulders, Yunho's brain took a moment to restart.

"Hey," Yuqi said first instead and tried to not think about the high level of awkwardness of the whole scene.

"Uh- hey-come, come inside" Yunho stepped to the side and closed the door behind her. His hands tangled each other and he almost tripped over his own feet. It was his first time having someone over that was not Chan or his brothers. This was a bigger deal than he had thought. It would be embarrassing if she found him weird. And in the most inappropriate moment, he had to think about something Chan had once told him.

You have a fat ass. Start acting like it.

Yunho had a hard time holding back his laughter, but it did help him gather his courage and loosen the atmosphere. "So... Well, I have five brothers and they are annoying... It could get loud-" he warned as he lead her to the corridor, encountering his father.

Seonghwa looked the girl up and down for a moment, then winked approvingly and jokingly at his son when she respectfully bowed. "Ah, a well mannered young lady" he smiled. "You must be Yuqi, right? Yunho's project partner"

"Yes, Mr. Kim" she replied and held herself as polite as she could.

"Ah, very well. Then I won't hold you two back any longer, mhm?" Seonghwa watched Yunho rush Yuqi away immediately and dissappear on the second floor. The parent shook his head with an amused chuckle. The way his eldest behaved reminded him a little about himself. Nervous and a little shy, embarrassed.

~
#1A_Hongjoong

Soo...
Yunho just brought a girl home.

And I hope you're not crying?

Now tell me why would I?

Because I know you
You get emotional over everything
I mean, am I wrong?

Hongjoong do you want poison for dinner?
I'm not crying

...
I'd even drink poison if you're the one handing it to me~~

I'll gladly.

:')

-
HEEEEYYYY-

MHMM HOW WE DOING?
IT'S FRICKING 3AM HERE BRUHHH

Mhmmm I might even write another just after this 👁️👁️

Sleep? What's that??

IMMA lose my shit

So Germany is opening schools like nothing happend while my "state" or "province" is marked red with infection rates and infected people😃👍

So, I have my full schedule from Monday on. Idk how updating will work because I will have to take every single exam from my sub subjects that I had online😃👍

And of course, all of these exams are in the same week as my french oral final😃😃😃😃

I am this close🤏 to drinking bleach-

And Kingdom is airing during that time also-

Imma cry imma cry-😊✨

I still hope you're safe and healthy

-gulkurusubb

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.1K 558 24
For your daily dose of (realistic(?)) ATEEZ scenarios *^*
619K 32K 66
"𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘵𝘴' 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘵𝘶𝘣...?" 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗶𝗻...
41.9K 2.1K 13
bad boy au [completed]
9.7K 337 20
Welcome to Wonderland. Enjoy your stay. trigger warnings !! mentions of blood and death !!