M A L E V O L E N T || H.S

By bbypinkstyles

M A L E V O L E N T (adjective) : having or showing a wish to do evil to others. "she was an angel, touched... More

| W A R N I N G & C A S T |
| P R O L O G U E |
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10* |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14*|
| 15 |
| 17 |
| 18* |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25* |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33*|
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38* |
| 39 |

| 16 |

3.8K 148 136
By bbypinkstyles

.•° ✿ °•.
Apologies for the long wait my loves <3
Trigger Warning: Violence and use of guns
Keep commenting!
°•. ✿ .•°

| 16 |

| H A R R Y |

"Please! Let me go!"

I stared down at the pathetic man infront of me, smiling sadistically at the tears streaming down his flushed face.

He didn't seriously think I'd let him go like the rest of his team after he tries to kill my cat, and take my woman?

Stupid son of a bitch.

"How about we negotiate, you tell me your name and whatever your boss wants with me and my Angel, and I'll consider sparing your life."

From across the room, Angel was perched on the couch with a sleepy Mabel on her lap, stroking her softly with one hand as she chewed on her fingernails on the other, watching in anticipation on what I would do to this man.

Truth be told, I didn't want to hurt this man in front of her, but I have to remember, she's apart of this life now, I can't sugarcoat everything. This world is full of evil, and my life has been subjected to that. I'm not the soft man everyone wants, I'm a damaged soul, built like a machine since the day I was born.

The man didn't say anything, he just continued to stare at me in anger. I could tell he was shitting himself, and that made me happy.

"No? Got nothing to say?" I taunted, slapping my gun against his cheek softly, before moving it towards his mouth.

"Open up again." I didn't even wait for a reaction, I pushed the gun back into his mouth as far as it would go until he was gagging around the metal frame, tears streaming down his face from the pressure.

"Can't take it? Thought you'd be good at this deepthroating stuff." I faked a pout, turning over my shoulder to wink playfully at Angel who didn't look too happy with me.

"Harry, do you seriously think the mans going to answer you if you're being a cocky little bitch?" Angel's tone was slightly aggressive, which shocked me a little.

"Think you could do a better job?" I asked bluntly.

"Let's find out." She raised her eyebrows as she bit back, taking Mabel off her lap before she made her way over to us.

I pulled the gun out the mans mouth, giving her my full attention and debating whether or not I should let her have some fun too. I'm not going to lie and say the idea of my little Angel interrogating someone didn't turn me on.

"Don't really want some scum staring at my girl while she looks all hot and sexy playing bad cop..." I smirked, pulling her body closer to me and playfully biting her ear, feeling her body squirm against me as she tried to hold in her cute little giggles.

Act as mad as you want with me, Angelica. I've got some serious charm.

"I'll speak to her. And only her." The man pants from behind me, interrupting our cute little moment, making me shut my eyes and grit my teeth in anger.

But before I could answer, Angel was already pushing me to the kitchen.

"Just let me do this. He's tied down, probably already knows he's going to die, this is our last chance before you let your anger get the best of you. I'll keep the gun on me, you can watch from the kitchen." Angel spoke softly, her small hands rubbing gently patterns on my chest as I stared deeply in to her innocent blue eyes.

But I had a feeling these eyes had seen things that no angel should see.

She wasn't stupid, she knew the effect she had on me, her touch sent shivers down my body, her voice could melt me into a puddle on the spot, and her eyes were so captivating she could make my whole world stop.

"Okay." I agreed, sucking in a harsh breath as I made my way to the kitchen. I kept reminding myself I had to let her do this.

I was slightly out of ear shot from them, and I can say with pride that I'm fairly good at reading people's lips, but with Angel's back turned to me as she (very erotically) held up my gun to the man, who's own lips were swollen and bloody meaning they barely moved as he muttered out his sentences, I was finding it harder than usual.

I only picked up on things they allowed me to pick up on, I could clearly see the distress on the mans face as he spoke in hushed whispers, his voice only getting louder slightly when he tried to emphasis his words.

Deciding I'd just give up with trying to listen in on their conversation, I picked up a wandering Mabel as she sniffed around the kitchen.

"Mummy's not playing nice is she, Mabel?" I fake pouted, lifting Mabel up so we were staring each other directly in the eyes.

The white fluffy cat just stared back at me with unamused eyes, making me narrow my own accusingly.

"You don't love me anymore do you? She's completely stolen your heart."

Mabel let out a soft mew at my words. I swear, she might be a cat, but sometimes I think there's a human stuck inside her body and she understands anything anyone ever tells her.

As sad as it sounds, only Mabel knew my deepest and darkest secrets. She knew why I valued my privacy, why I don't let anyone in my bedroom, why I joined the gang, and now why I can't leave it.

I rolled my eyes as the cat began to softly lick at my hand that was holding her. This was her way of telling me "put me the fuck down" which was a warning before she'll start biting you.

I put her down softly and watched her run out the little cat flap attached to the back door. With nothing to satisfy my attention, I turned back to the living room and gazed upon the brown haired beauty who still held the gun directly at the man a few steps away from her.

I watched Angel's head shake frantically, like whatever the man was telling her, she couldn't believe it.

I had the immense feeling of anxiety in my chest, which didn't help considering I was already so fucked up, with anger issues and not being able to handle or control my emotions. I felt like a ticking time bomb, ready to explode as every passing minute felt like a life time.

"You're lying." Angel spoke up, she wasn't shouting, but she was talking louder now.

I watched the mans eyes flick to me with an almost scared look before he smiled devilishly. I couldn't tell if he was an actor or just as insane as I was.

He continued to speak in a hush tone to Angel, knowing I was listening and knowing I was two seconds away from punching his ugly fucking face.

Once I knew their conversation had stopped by Angelica's tense frame and the prying eyes of the man as he studied her, I walked over to them, already with my phone out as I texted Jake and instructed him to bring a few men over to take care of a potential threat.

"Angel..." I approached softly, putting my hand on her arm to pull curvy body into mine. Thankfully, she let me touch her, snapping out of her gaze slightly as she looked up at me with a blank expression.

"You're still gonna let him touch you like that, princess?" The man croaked, licking the blood from his teeth as he did so.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" I seethed, giving him my full attention as I towered over his body.

"You'll never know. Because she won't tell you and neither will I." He smiled.

Heat traveled through my body as waves of anger took over like tsunami, almost knocking me over with how intense it was.

Wanting so desperately to reach for my gun and put a bullet in between his eyes, I realised I couldn't, Angelica had it clutched behind her back.

Too angry to even argue with her, I brought my fist back and punched the man directly in the nose, knocking him out almost instantly as I felt his nose break under my knuckles.

Flicking the blood from my hand onto the floor, I sucked in a deep breath before rolling my neck to the side and my shoulders back, like doing this was going to relieve any tension I felt in this moment.

"Angelica, darling. Tell me what he said." I asked lowly as I turned to face her pale face and wide eyes.

"No." She said, her own chest falling up and down rapidly.

I stared at her in bewilderment, not knowing why she thought she could get away with not telling me information.

"As your boss, I'm ordering you to tell me."

She flinched back, looking genuinely hurt for a second as my words processed in her brains. Technically I wasn't lying, I was her boss. But I was also more than her boss. The line between whatever infatuation we had with each other was blurry. All I knew was that the feelings I had for her were unlike anything I had ever felt before.

The way I was originally meant to feel for her wasn't the way I have become to feel for her.

This was all fucked up.

"You can't do that! Don't turn into some fucking asshole because I won't tell you something! I already have no privacy here!" Angelica yelled at me, tears in her eyes as she finally confessed her frustration with me.

"I want to protect you, Angelica! Especially if Richard is sending his men into our home and threatening to take you away from me!" I yelled back in just as much anger, not even processing what I was saying.

"Richard? Harry, we don't know if those men work for Richard." She sniffled, staring up at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows, the last thing we needed was a new person to worry about.

"I just think there's more than one organisation involved, that's all"

She was lying to me.

"I don't know what game you're trying to play with me, Angelica, but I'll find out soon enough." I said calmly, shaking my head in disappointment.

"Harry, don't be so heartless with me." She begged, shaking her own head in sadness.

"I may be heartless Angel, but you're naive. I don't believe in dreams when all I have known is nightmares." This was the last thing I had said to her before we both just stared at each other with sadness and anger. Not even registering Jake who had waltzed through the front door like he owned the place.

.•° ✿ °•.
Just a tiny bit shorter today, I didn't really like this chapter :/
Squishes to you all❤️
°•. ✿ .•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836 94 30
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
11.3K 603 38
COMPLETED 10/27/2020 Luz Garcia gathers her things and moves to NYC after High School, running away from death, boy trouble, and the walking reminder...
101K 2.7K 7
[BOOK 1] I break up with people. It's as simple as that. If you don't want to do it yourself, I'm your girl. Julie Birch, a semi-popular girl in my s...
11.5K 1K 54
Complete✓ Life is not always unicorns and rainbows... Evernly knows that very well just as much as Harry Styles knows it. Evernly never thought falli...