FOR GOD SAKE KITA SHINSUKE! |...

By cookiemochi

Kita Shinsuke is a captain of Inarizaki Highschool Volleyball Club. Meanwhile, Miya Ayumu is Miya twins; Atsu... More

1: Inarizaki
2: embarrasedπŸ˜–
3. second encounter
4: nerve wrecking
5: intense
6: concern
7: comfort
8: it's been awhile
9: it's been awhile pt.2
10: convinced
11: the heck?!
12: deal
13: annoying
14: manager
15: company
16: mentor
17: siblings
18: siblings pt2 ft Kita
19: sigh
20: call
21: interhigh
22: she's back
23: its because we care about you. i care about you
24: not again
25: at Miya's
26: Unexpected encounter
27: jealousy
28: silence treatment
29: journey
31: getting back pt.2
32: cunning
33: go get yer girl
34: at Kita's
35: pain
36: tadaima, wakairi
37: complicated
38: what the f* just happen?
39: i'm sorry
40: consolation
41: shut it!
42: why me?
43: he's mine
44: she's ours
45: let's go to National
46: date?!!
47: nii-chan
48: ikanaide
49: the saviour
50: love
51: nervous
Special : 5th July πŸŽ‚
52: 1st day
53: D-day
54: its not enough
55: memories

30: getting back

1.7K 67 19
By cookiemochi

     In the huge gym, where it could fit like four teams in a same timeㅡtwo teams per game; Ayumu could take that chances to steal glances towards other teams time to time during her team was practicing. It was a rare opportunity to witness powerhouse schools play right in your face anyway. Ayumu would internally fangirling over Itachiyama's ace whenever she saw him scoring his game. But, she could not show muchㅡthe emotion though. She didn't feel like to show out.

     As Ayumu was picking up the ball after her team done practicing, there were two teams still had their game on going. And there, was a ball suddenly flew towards Ayumu. Unlike drama where there would probably hitting the head of her dramatically, Ayumu instantly be on her right position and received the ballㅡ as the ball bouncing back to where it came. Most of the members in the gym had their eyes widened and lips agape. It was so fast, how Ayumu reacted on the sudden ball came towards her.

     "I'm picking up the ball here. Be careful next time." She announced and continued to pick up the ball and went back to her team as if what just happened just now was nothing to her. It was good that Ayumu quickly reacted on that, if not that would be a big trouble of Ayumu got hit on her head.

     "Inarizaki's manager is not bad huh?"

     From where Kita stood, he heard someone said. He didn't bother to turn around anyway. So, he just stayed at his place, looking at Ayumu as he let his ears opened.

     "She looks familiar somehow. But I cannot recall where did I saw her."
     "I think, she was the one who people called queen of court back in Kitagawa Junior High."
     "Really? No wonder she can receive the ball that smooth. She from Kitagawa anyway."
     "Right. Particularly, she was a player and now she a manager tho."

     Kita in the 'i am still listening' mode. He picked up his bottle and took some gulp of his water.

     "Did you guys know, she is Miya too?"
     "By Miya, you mean the sister of the Miya twins?"
     "Exactly."
     "Oh my god. Three siblings in a same team. Isn't that amazing?!"

     That's it, Kita listened enough. As he put down his water bottle, he called for Ayumu who purposely ignored him until Kita called her a little louder this time. Good thing, the noises in the gym would not make Kita looked angry with his risen voice or sort. Ayumu really not in mood to face him. Said, when did she had mood anyway. If the coach wasn't here, Ayumu probably let Kita hanging. But, the coaches were here, by the bench; few feets away from where the teams scattered.

      Ayumu didn't start the conversation first as she just gave him a lazy look. Kita was the one who started to speak.

     "Just stay right here. Don't go anyway. Stay at the bench with sensei." Kita commanded. Ayumu scowled at him. For first time after a week or plus, Ayumu finally talked to him. " I am not yer lap dog who ya can control me anytime ya want. I can do anything. So, don't command me. Just because ya are the captain."

     With that, she left him. From afar where Coach Kurosu had words with Omimi and Aran, the three somehow could feel the tenstion between Kita and Ayumu.

     "Did something happen?" Coach Kurosu asked, concern. It took a little time to Aran and Omimi answered that. They glanced at each other first before Aran took the leas to answer the coach's question; "We are not sure too."

___

     It was the forth day of the camp already. Yet Ayumu and Kita still didn't make any progress with each other. As if the table had turn, Kita was the one who tried to talk with Ayumu while the girl obviously showed she wasn't interested at all.

     Ayumu found herself on phone, sitting on a bench by the school garden, which not so far from the gym neither the school building where they used some classroom to sleep at. The sky was dark just like how her eyes were. Dark as the deepest ocean. Due to that, it just made million of the stars twinkling beautifully along side the gleaming moon. Ayumu wore short sleeve shirt with long sleeve pants. She wanted to enjoy the chilly breeze at the night, knowing during the day, the heat would burning them to death.

     "You should tell me first you know that. I was so surprise but at the same time excited you also in Tokyo." Kageyama sounded over the line.
     "The way you talk as if we are joining the same training camp when we aren't Tobio." Ayumu said.
      "Should I sneak out?" Kageyama joked only made Ayumu laughed. "Idiot. You just got extra test for your fail examination though. You wanna get another extra volleyball practice now?"

     "You know, I would love that." Kageyama grinned.
     "Stop being a dumbass, Tobio." Ayumu giggled, knowing well that would be the answer of his.
     "Anyway,Ayumu...bold you assume I would playing dumb not mentioning about your little reunion with Aoba Johsai's members." Kageyama said after that.
     "Iwa nii chan told you that?"
     "Uh huh. Oikawa-san did. He deadass sent me your guys selfie photo after the match."

     Due to that, Ayumu laughed.

     "It's not fair! How many time already you met them. Come to Karasuno once at least." Kageyama said, somehow sounded like he was pleading but in the same time he sounded like joking.
      "Jeez, at Karasuno, I only know you unlike Aoba Johsai. It'll be awkward as heck you know."
      "Not like I'm going to deny that one fact." Kageyama agreed. "Anyway, so far how your camp?"

     Ayumu lips stretched to a big smile when he asked that because Itachiyama's ace instantly pop up inside Ayumu's mind.

     "Daichi-san said, you guys play with Itachiyama amd Kamomedai."
     "Indeed. You should look at how Sakusaㅡsan plays. Sakusa-san is soㅡ" she paused.
     "So what?" Kageyama repeated the words.
     "I don't know how to describe. Amazing? But more than amazing? When the ball makes contact with his palm, the sound is so satisfying. Like WHAMP! BAM! I don't know. For some reason I cannot find the right words."

     Through her voice, Kageyama could say she was thrilled and excited telling the story about her Itachiyama's ace to him. Listen to her voice enough made Kageyama's night better than it should be.

     "Enough with me. How Bokuto's san? His spike beyond the world doesn't it?"
     "For real Ayumu. . .you really ask about Bokuto-san when you should asking about me?"

     Ayumu laughed. For real, she almost forgot when the last time she laughed so much like this. Ever since Kita and her was not in good relationship, somehow her brother-sister ship with Atsumu and Osamu kinda effected. No matter how much Atsumu and Osamu wanted to make her laugh, she just didn't. Not going to lie, she felt bad for her brothers though. Like, its not Atsumu and Osamu's fault to begin with. But for another reason, looking at the twin brothersㅡit reminds her to Kita. Might be because the brothers admired the captain so much.

     "Dude, you know right I am his fan?!"

     Kageyama playfully rolled his eyes. If Ayumu could see that, he probably got smack by her already.

     "Sure then. He is beyond amazing. Just like you said."
     "RIGHT?! Man, whenever our coach informed us that we would have camp at Tokyo with some others school joining too, I really hope Fukurodani will join us. But sadly, no."
     "Sadly to be you. I can watch him play everyday."
     "Shut up, bakayama."

      And Kageyama laughed.

     "Alright, alright. For real though, how's everything on your side?" Ayumu asked, the cheery and bubble atmosphere just now smoothened with gentleness and calmness. Ayumu fixed her sitting position as she leaned against the bench and crossed her legs.

     "Finally remember to ask my well being?"
     "Shut up dumbass." Ayumu giggled. "Just answer me."

     It took a little time for Kageyama to answer that. Hence, Ayumu's intuition was fast whispered to herself that Kageyama had something bother inside his mind. And her intuition came out true when Kageyama said; "Kinda have conflict with one of my member though."

     "Wanna talk about it?" Ayumu asked.
     "I don't know how to start. I cannot remember either how we start to fight anyway. But long short story, our timing are not sync. So, we mess up every time. Then, we just started fighting and now we not talking to one another."
     "I don't know how to say. I am sorry for what happen." Ayumu apologised immediately. She just could not think a right word to say. Not when she also had her own problem with her captain though.

     "It's okay. I am not looking for some words anyway. Just wanting to share. I think, I already found the way out though. So,don't be sorry, Ayumu."
     "All right." Ayumu gently smiled, looking up the moon.
     "Aside your fangirling our Itachiyama's ace, its everything okay?"

     Ayumu stayed silence for a moment. There was no way she would tell him about what happening between her and Kita. Kageyama had his own problem to deal with already even he said he just found the way out though. But, still didn't feel right to Ayumu bring out her problem to him.

     "Just spill it out. Don't make me feel left behind than Oikawa san and Iwaizumi san. You told them everything but not a word to me. I felt abondon." Kageyama said.
     "It was nothing though." Ayumu uttered.
     "When it comes to you say 'it's nothing though' it obviously mean 'theres something though'. So, what is it?"

     But Ayumu didn't answer. She didn't wanna talk about that. Just by thinking about Kita would make her blood boiled. She didn't want to ruin her conversation with Kageyama because of him.

     "Was it your captain again?"

     The question that blurted out from Kageyama's mouth, made Ayumu skip a breath. Her hold around her phone tightened.

     "Since you said nothing, I will take that as yes."
     "Why you guess him?"
     "Because he is the only one who give you hard time? I mean, when we on call or when Iwaizumi san or Oikawa san told me about you, they would mention about your captain giving hard time to you. Like recently? Oikawa san said you cried because of him about your exam or something."

     Ayumu rubbed her face, erased the tension. Then she took a deep breath before she started to speak with Kageyama again.

     "Yeah, he is the one who always give me hard time and yes,I keep on complain on that. But, I got used to it now. Because of that too, we are close though. So, I am not going to complaining. Kita is a good guy and I am not going to deny that fact either." She told him. "Then?" Kageyama asked.

     "I don't know. It's complicated. I didn't know how to say. It been almost two weeks that we didn't talk. These days, I see that he tried to talk to me again. But, since he called me noisy and annoying with his face really show that I pissed him off so much, I just could not make myself talk to him again." Ayumu said, feeling bitter inside her throat. "I know I am noisy. I know I am annoying. Even you called me that sometimes. Iwa nii chan and Too no chan too. But, I don't know why, when it came out from him, it just painful. Its hurt Tobio."

     Despite of how concern he was as he listened to Ayumu, he made himself smiled a little.

     "When did it start? You and your captain being like that?" He asked.
     "After Aoba Johsai and Inarizaki practise match." Ayumu answered.
     "I have something in my mind..but I don't know either you like to hear it or not." Kageyama said.
     "Just spill."

     Kageyama pursed his lips at first then he said; " I think your captain likes you."

     Upon that Ayumu closed her eyes. "I appreciate that. But you know what, enough with Too nii chan said the same thing, my brothers and sometime my team members. And now you? I cannot handle those, Tobio."

     "Oikawa san told me everything what happen during your guys practice match. How your captain being all petty, sensitive whenever you with Aoba Jobsai and not Inarizaki. So, its not hard to connect the dots said, Kita-san probably likes you. He is jealous when you are with someone else." Kageyama said.

     "Can we stop talking about this, Tobio?" Ayumu heaved a sigh.
     "Okay. But just one more thing." He said.
     "What is it?"
     "And you like him too." Kageyama uttered, making Ayumu lowered her head.

     The conversation with Kageyama didn't last long after that. Since the time ticking and passed, it obviously showed that they needed to stop talking now. Both have schedule too tomorrow. So, they ended up their calls after bid each other goodbye. Despite ending the call, Ayumu stayed a little longer at the bench.

     She didn't know what to think or what to react right now. Thought by talking with Kageyama would make it better but seemed like, it just made her head messier.

     I think Kita-san likes you.
     And you like him too.

     I like you, dumbassㅡwhispered her heart, hoping it could reach Kageyama. Ayumu closed her eyes for a moment, rubbing her face again until she heard this familiar voice.

     "Yer need to stay warm Miya. Yer asthma going to attack again or if not it, you will get cold later."

     She looked up at the way, saw Kita with with his jacket, stood by the bench. She sighed and wanted to walk away but Kita was fast enough to catch her wrist.

     "Stay." He said. Ayumu looked at him with furrowed eyes. Wasn't he was the one askes her to stay warmth? And to stay warmth, she needed to get inside but he just asked her to stay? Then, Ayumu looked down to where his hand held her wrist. And she glanced up to him.

     "Sorry." He apologised and let go of her hand. Ayumu knew she should just walked away now but her feet didn't seem like they wanna moved.

     "Have a moment?" Kita asked. Still not talking to him, Ayumu just sat down again on the bench. Looking at that, Kita took that as a sign Ayumu said yes to him. Then, he sat beside her on the bench. It was all quiet at first until Kita broke the silence.

     "I apologise for everything. For hurting ya feeling. For making ya crying. For controlling ya. For calling ya annoying and noisy. Forㅡfor everything. Just...just talk to me again." Kita said, looking down on his tangled hand on his knees.

     Ayumu looked at him with weird gaze. There was a thought inside her mind, did Kita just hit his head or what?

     "Just talk to me again, Miya." He said, finally looking at her. Their eyes met and they held the gaze for a moment before Ayumu sighed. She could not count how many time she sighed already. Without breaking the eyes contact, Ayumu voiced out.

     "Then, tell me why yer stop talking to me at first place?" She asked but Kita didn't answer and Ayumu asked again. " Is it because of ya still disappointed with my examination result or yer madㅡ" Ayumu didn't know how to say that. ". . .because I close to Oikawa san? And Aoba Johsai?

     Kita looked away instantly. He felt exposed if he kept on contact his eyes with her. The more their eyes met, he scared Ayumu found the answer behind his eyes.

     "If ya cannot tell me, then on what should I forgive yer for?" She asked again, and like just now, Kita didn't answer her.

     "Kitaㅡ"
     "Just said all those things you mentioned are the reason why I distant myself from you. Don't ask me any questions. I already answered everything. Didn't I?" Kita said, turning to face her. At that moment, Ayumu just realised that his tip of ears were tinting red perhaps because of the low temperature around them. Ayumu cleared her throat and looked at the front. If Kita was uncomfortable to further the conversation, then lets be it. Even though, she wanted to know more.

     "Yeah." Ayumu breathed out.
     "So, we good now? Ya forgive me?"

     Upon that, Ayumu slightly gnawed her inner cheek; " Good huh? May be yes. But to say I forgive ya, I need time to think about it." Ayumu turned to look at Kita again as the guy already had his eyes on her. " Ya cannot expect me to forgive ya that easily after what have you done. I cried because of ya for god sake. For real though, if ya come to me first hand and apologise earlier than now, we probably not going to have these almost two weeks avoiding each other. Did ya realise that?"

     "I need time to cool down too, ya know?" Kita said.
     "Cool down or ya still with yer hurt guy pride thingy again?" Ayumu tilted her head a little.
     "You still remember that?" Kita surprised. It been months since their second encountered at library.
     "Clearly." Ayumu smirked.
     "Then, say maybe both?"

     Ayumu rolled her eyes, annoyed with his demeanor. "That's Kita Shinsuke for ya."

     Ayumu found it amaze on how Kita was soft talking to her now. Just like how Kita's face was smoothened with smile, so did hers.

     "Yer are shivering." Kita suddenly said that brought Ayumu to look at her own hands. Yeah,they were kinda shivering but not too bad. Yet before she could say a word, Kita already draped his jacket around her. Fixing it so it would give as much warmth as it could to Ayumu. Meanwhile, Ayumu froze on her seat.

     "Wear this instead. Next time, don't forget your jacket." Kita nagged, as he leaned against the bench, deepened his hands inside his pants pockets. "Yer brothers will grow worried if ya get sick."

     "Sure." She said, gripping Kita's jacket. The jacket really smell like him. The scent of citrus and mint. The smell of refreshing where Ayumu could not help but getting drown in them.

     "Miya."

     She hummed as respond, turning to face the latter. Kita's golden eyes were glowing under the moon. Looking bright just like how the moon itself.

     "Thank you." He said.

🏐

Thank you♥
Show alot of love yeah :>

A/n: I hope you guys don't mind with long chpt. Some of next and next chpt will be long too.

Enjoy ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.2K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
494K 22.9K 34
A somewhat unorganized and confusing love in this relationship. Atsumu wants to play, but this girl is full of surprises and isn't as clichΓ© as he th...
7K 225 25
Miya Osamu x femreader As a kid, you met the infamous Miya twins... Growing up, Atsumu bullies you and becomes more and more aggressive... Osamu is c...
328K 13.4K 30
❝𝐈 π†πŽπ“ π˜πŽπ”!❞ Β°β™‘. ⋄ও β€Ώπ€π“π’π”πŒπ” Β°β™‘β‹„. 〴 those were the words that started this mess. atsumu miya, a famous setter at your school has found o...