My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei๐Ÿ’— check my acc More

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 1
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 2
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 3
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 4
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 5
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 6
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 7
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 8
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 9
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 12๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 13๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 14๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 15๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 16๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 17๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 18๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 19๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 20๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 21
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 22
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 23
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 24
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 25
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 26
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 27
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 28
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 29
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTTER 32๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 33๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 34๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 35๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 36๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 37๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 38๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 39๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 40๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 41
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 42
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 43
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 44
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 45
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 46
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 47
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 48
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 49
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 52๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 53๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 54๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 55๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 56๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 57๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 58๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 59๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 60
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 61
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 62
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 64
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 65
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 66
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 67
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 68
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 71๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 72๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 73๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 74๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 75๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 76๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 77๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 78๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 79๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 80
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 81
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 82
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 83
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 84
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 85
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 86
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 87
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 88
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 89
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 90

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 63

1.4K 33 48
By cIzxthy

Y/N POV:

"WHY DO YOU KEEP DEFENDING HER?" I shouted and I suddenly felt a sting on my cheek and made me cry.

He slapped me

I held my cheek and looked at him with teary eyes. I saw his face soften and he gasped.

"Y/N-"

"no❤️" I said and stepped backward. (please I'm sorry for this ufuguhfft)

"Leave me alone" I mumbled and trying not to cry.

"Kei..." I said and looked at him with teary eyes "am...am I still your wife?"

"Y/N, plea-"

"did you.. Did you even realized what you JUST did?"

"Let me explai-"

"this is too far, Kei."

"I'll call you if the divorce papers are ready" I added and then he hugged me tightly and I felt him kissed my head.

"Y/N don't say that" he said and took a deep breath "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry" he said

"Kei" I whispered out.

"Please Y/N" he said in a soft tone.

"no❤️" I said again. I pushed him and went to my room and locked myself and cried on my pillow.

"Y/N, now you're the one who's going too far" he shouted but I ignored him and go upstairs.

3rd Person POV:

When Y/N went to her room, Tsukishima ran his fingers to his hair and sighed in frustration.

"what I have done" he said to himself and walked around the living room, think of how can he change Y/N's decision.

"think Kei, think"

He looked at the staircase and decided to check on Y/N.

*knock**knock**knock*

He knocked at Y/N's door and he can hear some sobs.

"Y/N" he said against the door. He knocked again and keeps calling her name.

"Leave me alone!" Y/N shouted, loud enough for Tsukishima to hear her.

"Y/N, baby, if you are listening, I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean it." he said and knocked again.

"I was angry and I'm not defending Maddie" he added and took a deep breath. He decided to go home and have a rest.

*Timeskip*

Tsukishima went to his room and buried his face on his pillow and trying to calm and think of a way to apologize to Y/N.

"I should give her time" he mumbled against his pillow and fell asleep.

Y/N POV:

I heard the door opened and followed by squeal and giggles and I know already it's the twins.

"MOMMYYY" they shouted and I can feel them climbing on my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and I saw them already sitting on the bed.

"MO- oh, mommy cry?" Keisha said and pointed at me.

"mommy just had a bad dream" I said and smiled weakly.

"otay" she said and I saw Keith just staring at me. "hm?" I said and looked at him and he shook his head.

"you ready for school tomorrow?" I asked them and they nodded.

"why eyes like that?" Keith asked and pointed at my eyes.

"just tired" I said and he hesitantly nodded. "where's uncle?" I asked and they pointed at the door. I nodded and grabbed their hands and we go downstairs.

"HEY Y/N- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" he asked and ran to me.

"nothing" I said and he frowned.

"ITS NOT NOTHING Y/N" he said and crossed his arms.

"I said it's nothing" I said, getting annoyed. I looked around and realized that the twins are not there. I was about to call them but Bokuto cut me off.

"they went upstairs" he said and I nodded. "what happened to you, why do you have a bruised cheek?" he said and pointed at my cheek. I look down and I felt strong arms around me.

"you can tell me anything baby sis" he said making my heart melt.

"Kei" I mumbled and he pushed me lightly and looked at me. "Kei slapped me" I said and then he gasped.

"WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS ARE OK NOW" he exclaimed and I felt my tears rolling down to my cheek.

"Kiara" I mumbled again. "Kiara told him that I hit Maddie" I added and he tilted his head.

"well, did you?" he said and I slowly shook my head no.

"I'm filing the divorce papers" I said and he gasped again and hugged me.

"I'm here" he whispered and I nodded and hugged him back. I felt him kissed my head making me melt even more.

"take a rest" he said and I nodded. I went upstairs and took a nice bath. After bathing, I took my nightclothes and sleep.

*Timeskip*

I woke up and did my morning routine, I heard my phone pinged so I took my phone and saw Tsukishima messaged me.

I only left him on seen and took a nice bath and ready the kids' breakfast.

After cooking their breakfast, I woke them up and put them in their uniforms. As we went downstairs, I saw Bokuto already eating breakfast.

"you slept here?" I asked and he nodded.

"yeah, too lazy to go home" he said and I nodded in understanding. I buckled the twins in their high chairs and they started eating.

"Mommy?" Keith called me so I looked at him "dada?" he asked and I gulped.

"work" I simply answered but he is not satisfied.

"why he no go here?" he asked and I looked down.

"he's busy"

"buy I want him"

"you are never going to see him again" I said and he and Keisha looked shocked.

"Y/N" I heard Bokuto said and I took a deep breath and continue to eat.

"mommyyyyyy" Keith whined and Keisha is just looking at us.

"Keith, stop" I said calmly but the truth is I'm losing patience.

"but why dada no here?" he asked again "why you say no more see" he added.

"Because I said so" I said and he huffed. He keeps asking why and why and why and why...

"can you please be quiet for a minute?" I said as I gritted my teeth and looked at Keith.

"But why-"

"if you keep doing that, you'll never see your father again" I said and I looked at Bokuto.

"can you drop them at their school?" I asked and he nodded. I sighed and put my plate at the sink.

"I'll pick you up later" I said to them and kissed their cheeks and waved goodbye. My phone pinged and I saw Tsukishima chatted again.

"Kei is going to the Karasuno" I said to Bokuto and he raised his eyebrow.

"Are you going with him?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I just want to inform you" I said and I went upstairs to my room and started thinking about how will I tell the kids that I and Tsukishima are getting a divorce.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.8K 22
Woohoo! my second book! So this book is about you, a male child, moved into a new city and so happens to be neighbours with the Matsuno household, an...
402K 10.6K 22
HEAVILY EDITED SINCE FIRST PUBLISHED your life sucks because you live with your abusive mother who hurts you all the time. but when you start a new...
261K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
31.5K 995 15
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ? *+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+* โ†ณ in which he reminds her of the moon. *+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+* โ†ณ ๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ...