π“π‘πž 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐰𝐑𝗼 𝐝𝐒𝐝...

Galing kay carlgrimesenthusiast

"You love me, Harry." "No i don't, Rose. Fuck off." Rose Black, the daughter of the famous Sirius Black. The... Higit pa

(E) πš™πš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
act one - prisoner or azkaban
two
three
four
Five
chapter six
Seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
thirty one.
thirty two
thirty three
Act 2. The Goblet of Fire.
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
Forty four
Forty five

one

4.5K 143 95
Galing kay carlgrimesenthusiast

                                  FOUND

—————————
"Are you an angel?"
—————————————————
CHAPTER ONE.                       

Trigger warnings. Swearing, Mention of abuse and death. If these things may trigger you in any way, i would suggest not reading my story. <3

———————

IF YOU TOLD Rose 10 hours ago that she would be running from her family in the forest, covered in her own blood, and literally dying, she would ask you if you were on cocaine.

but now she would have realized you were right.

——————-

The only sound that could be heard was her heavy breathing, and the sound of leaves crunching.

She would still hear some spells being shot at her. Some she could make out as, 'Crucio!' and 'Avada Kedavra!'

Rose's brain was fuzzy as she just focused on not tripping over tree branches.

As time went on, the sounds behind her came to a halt.

She slowly came to a stop and turned around. She saw nothing but the extremely tall trees and few leaves blowing slightly around the damp ground.

She looked around, her breathing undeniably loud, but then one of her opened wounds struck unbearable pain around her stomach and she groaned, hunched over holding her stomach.

She couldn't take it anymore and she dropped down onto her knees and bit her lip to not cry out in pain. It felt as though the torture she had felt earlier was happening once again right in front of her eyes. She was gripping the very little grass, although most of it was dirt. Her eyes were screwed shut and tried to calm her breathing, when suddenly the pain came to a stop. It was still painful, but it was bearable. She had no where to go. The last family she knew of had just tried to kill her. It was better if she just accepted her death now.

It happened quickly—a Black dog pounced in front of her she let out a small gasp and flinched.

When she looked up at the dog, instead of looking vicious, it looked mildly concerned.

It cocked its head as its way of asking if she was alright.

She scooted up a tad and slumped against a tree. The dog slowly walked towards her looking wide-eyed at the blood on her.

Rose's face looked as though half dead. Her eyes her bloodshot and she had black eye bags under her eyes. It was clear her breathing was slowing down, at an alarming rate, and the dog noticed and panicked. It couldn't really do anything except watch her slowly drift away from reality.

"You're pretty," She basically whispered.

The dog looked confused to her statement, though she didn't seem as though she was in her right state of mind.

"This is all my fathers fault." She continued.

The dog blinked at her.

"It's all his fault."

The dog thought that maybe she was hallucinating, and wasn't thinking about what she was saying. At least that's what the dog hoped.

"If he didn't—didn't leave me, i wouldn't be in this situation. I could have a normal family, normal friends, and i wouldn't be called a threat and disappointment every time i got home for the holidays. Sometimes, i don't even care that he's a murderer. I just wished i had a father that loved me."

Her eyes almost started drifting shut but she forced them open and continued breathlessly speaking. "I was adopted. Into what everyone thought was a amazing family for me. I fuck something up once and they think it's the end of the world. Do you know how many times i get hit? I'm thirteen years old i don't deserve this." Her voice broke at the end. "I blame my dad. For all of it. He didn't leave me, i'd be healthy, and in a loving family. Hogwarts isn't fun either. Everyone either hates me or is scared of me. I just..." She sighed, swallowing. "i wish i had at least one person that loved me. And that would actually care if i was gone. But i don't. Thanks to him."

After a small intake of breath, her eyes started to close.

The dog sprinted away in the opposite direction.

Before her eyes closed, she had a single tear run down her cheek.

And so did he.

☺︎︎⌫❦☀︎︎❦⌫☺︎︎

Roses gunmetal light blue eyes fluttered open.

"Just go upstairs jar. She's waking! Go read your book—." The person whisper-yelled.

The person cut themself off when Rose started stirring around and holding a hand to her head. "holy hell-."

"Hey sweat pea! How are you feeling?" It was clear this person was a woman. She sounded very young too. Maybe in her twenties. "Are you feeling alright? You need water? crackers? uh cheese? maybe a hug—?"

Rose finally got the chance to look at her. She was standing next to the couch she was on. She was a quite Tall beautiful dark skinned woman with curly hair.

"Are you an angel?"

"I- Pardon?"

Rose slightly shook her head and spoke with a raspy voice, "Nevermind."

The woman breathed out a laugh, "Im glad you're alright, you scared me!"

"Uh—Sorry about that?" She apologized uncertainly, scrunching up her nose and sniffling.

Rose looked around the room.

The room was quite vibrant, multiple colors and bright lights all over the walls. Lamps with purple and pink shades, orange curtains with glitter and white ribbons holding them open.

"Wasn't i—?"

"Weren't you dead?"Is that what you're trying to ask?" The woman asked.

Rose nodded, uncertain.

"Yes, you are dead."

Roses face fell. "What?" She said slightly panicked.

"Haha! joking!"

Rose blinked at her.

The woman cleared her throat awkwardly. "so anyways—my name is Alice Hope.. i don't expect you to know me, well most people don't know me anyway—"

"Okay, so your name is Alice. Get on with it please."

"Um well i took you here, my house, when the hospital told me you were okay." when she saw Roses widened eyes she quickly added, "Yes, you were injured but don't worry they took care of it. But i'm not going to harm you. i promise. This is what happened, I was taking a run, in the woods with my dog, Tilly like i do everyday." She held up her barking chihuahua and put it in Roses face.

Rose closed her eyes impatiently. "i see that."

"Oh, sorry, getting off track here." She shook her head, putting Tilly back down on the carpet. "We were about to head back home, when it started to rain. Tilly doesn't like rain so i started head back to my house when i heard someone walking behind me.. I turned around to see a quite big dog heading in my direction. It didn't look mean, and i absolutely adore animals so i let it come toward me. It looked as though it was in need of help. It bit down on my ends of my shirt and tried to drag me over somewhere. Of course, i let it. Someone could have been hurt, so i followed it. I then saw blood tracks on the leaves. And i knew that definitely wasn't good, and i was right. There you were. You were limp against a tree and for a moment i thought you were dead! I rushed over and inspected your wounds, but i ended up getting you out as fast as i could without damaging your wounds worse. When i turned back to the dog, it wasn't even there. I grabbed my dog and appara—" she immediately cut herself off, shutting her mouth.

Rose furrowed her eyebrows, "You what?"

"I—i—" She stuttered, not able to come up with anything.

"Apparated?" When she saw the alarmed look on Alice's face, she added, "I'm a student! At Hogwarts."

"Oh," she sighed in relief. "Wow, what a small world! I apparated back here, and my husband immediately helped me recover your wounds, he's a healer."

She said that last part smiling fondly.

"You were unconscious for quite a while, so he was able to heal you in time. Thankfully, you didn't pass. The deeper slashes were more difficult to do, but he made through it. Now your awake."

Rose bit the inside of her cheek, before just blurting out her question. "Can i stay?"

Alice tilted her head to the side, "Stay?"

"Like.. stay with you. You can take me to Kings Cross tomorrow."

"Oh," Alice had a look of sorrow. "As much as i'd love you too, it would be like kidnapping. I would need your parents permission."

Rose knew the people who "take care" of her would, without hesitation, kill this woman.

"What if i don't have parents?"

Alice's face softened, "Do you not?"

"No. I thought i did."

———————

Once Rose was finished explaining, Alice was shocked. She had never heard such terrible things happen to a child.

"Oh my god," She was absolutely appalled. Alice paused, before leaning closer, lowering her voice to a whisper. "Is that how you got yourself in the middle of the woods?"

Rose nodded.

Alice placed her hand on her own heart, "Of course i'll let you can stay. Is there anyone i can call—?"

"No!" Rose said quickly, startling the woman. "I just don't want anyone to know about this. Please."

"Well alright. I'll take you to kings cross tomorrow along with my son, Blair." She said happily. "As long as you've ate! I'm sure your starving."

"Alright. You have a son? What year is he?"

"4th year Ravenclaw." She stated with a proud smile.

"Oh, no i don't know him, i'm a third year Slytherin." Muttering the last part, praying she wouldn't judge.

"Ah! Im a slytherin as well. My husbands Hufflepuff! We're all one big Pureblood family! But we're not prejudice, we absolutely despise people who are." She stated. "Now, i'm going to go make dinner. I hope your hungry!"

Rose sighed in relief and nodded, watching her walk away.

'is this what having a mother is like?' Rose thought.

Edited.
Don't forget to vote! ;)

-lily<3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.4K 16 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
517 56 22
My name is Victoria Rose Black. My father is Sirius Black, yes, the murder. When I was 3 he was arrested and thrown into Azkaban, after the murder of...
167K 5.5K 76
━━ ❛ FALSE GODS ❜ ❲ ✹ H. POTTER ❳ ──────...
141K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...