The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody

48. Butterfly

4K 190 80
By Lainychu

It was on days like this when Taehyung hated Jeongguk with his entire soul. Especially since he was already seven months pregnant with an enormous baby bump, swollen feet, and enduring the horrendous heat of summer. It was after they were back together that Jeongguk asked Taehyung to live with him again. And despite Jimin's protests, the omega accepted feeling the urge to be close to his mate. But at the moment, as Taehyung was lying on the couch watching some boring romantic movie, he hated his mate for knotting him and getting him pregnant, actually, he hated everyone because being in his third trimester was hard and he was emotional and messy.

And damn, Jeongguk was really patient with him, loving and caring, compliant with all Taehyung's bizarre demands. The alpha was the perfect boyfriend to him, really.

"I need fresh air" Taehyung complained pouting while his eyes were glued to the television screen.

Jeongguk was working on his laptop at the kitchen table. "Do you want to eat outside?" he asked, glasses on and rather concentrated on reading the analytics about this month's sales in his company.

Taehyung turned to look at him pouting again. "I want your attention"

The alpha lifted his head to look at his pregnant boyfriend, blinking and mentally preparing for one of Taehyung's tantrums. "I'm almost done-"

"You always say that!"

"Baby come on, there's this new sushi place-"

"I can't eat raw fish, Jeongguk" the blonde scoffed.

Jeongguk sighed closing his laptop and walking towards the couch where his pouty boyfriend was giving him a mad puppy look that looked rather adorable on him. "What do you want to do then?" he asked softly embracing the blonde while one hand was caressing tenderly his baby bump.

"I want to go to the park and feed the ducks," he said letting Jeongguk kiss him all over.

"Hmm and have some ice cream?"

Taehyung beamed at that; his previous pout was replaced by an enthusiastic smile. "Yes, I want those huge cones with toppings and chocolate chips and smashed cookies!"

"Alright, go get change and we can go," the alpha said softly, biting down his amusement.

"Okay!" the omega exclaimed struggling to get up properly from the couch, the alpha gave him a push to help him trying to not chuckle at his boyfriend, knowing how sensitive he gets whenever he remember how much his body had changed and how big his tummy now was.

Taehyung's mood seemed to change overnight, and as he fed the ducks sitting on a bench near the pond in the park, he looked like an adorable giggling boy. The day was warm, adorned by intense verdant colors, copious trees with dark green leaves, and pretty blooming flowers. The sunlight illuminated the large meadows surrounding the pond, and the sky blazing blue that it reminded Jeongguk of Taehyung's eyes.

The omega looked hypnotized by the beautiful scenery, enjoying the soft warm breeze while hiding under a tree. "You think I can bathe my feet on the pond?"

"Yeah, want me to help you?" Jeongguk asked feeling more enamored by the sight of Taehyung than by the breathtaking nature. Because for him, nothing was more breathtaking than his boyfriend.

And knowing how people stole shameless glances over Taehyung and his gorgeous baby bump filled the alpha with pride, knowing that the beautiful omega had his pup on his belly. An impulse of possessiveness and protectiveness overflowed in each of his alpha instincts.

Taehyung shook his head letting his blonde curls move graciously by the warm breeze, the rays of light making his hair shine golden hues. "It's okay..." he said softly, a pretty smile still on his face while his hands were securely placed on his belly. "We should eat ice cream"

"Should I go and buy some?"

"Please... I don't want to walk under the heat"

"Okay, what flavor do you want?" Jeongguk asked softly detaching his arm from around the omega's frame after pressing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Strawberry... or maybe cookies and cream... Mango could work too... add whipped cream and toppings please... oh and ask if they have coconut sprinkles!"

Jeongguk laughed fondly shaking his head. "Yeah I got it"

The alpha walked to the ice cream stands in the park he already knew so well. On summer days like that it was full of people walking with their significant others or with their mascots, while children were playing, sharing laughs and happy faces adding to the greens of the place. It was incredible to think that a few months ago that park had been the home of that massive suicide, people tragically ending their lives because they weren't able to find their soulmates blaming the lovegen app. That has changed since then, and now with the improvement, Jeongguk did to the app was everything better. Of course, he wanted to keep improving his business and create a safer environment for his daughter.

As he waited for his turn on the crowded stand, someone touched his shoulder and the perfume of roses took him back to a place he didn't want to be. Frowning the alpha turned around seeing the owner of that scent.

"Joy?"

"Hi Jeongguk," the girl said with a timid smile, she had cut her hair and was wearing a flowered dress. "I thought I saw you near the pond... thought I could come and say hi..."

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at her. "Hi," he said coldly.

"I know you must be mad at me for what I said that day on that woman's show but-"

"Not mad, just disappointed- I thought you were better" the alpha replied cutting her off immediately.

"I want to apologize for that..." the woman said looking at her feet, avoiding the intense stare from the alpha. "I'm sorry, Jeongguk. I was just... in a bad place back then" she explained making eye contact with him. "I'm better now... I have a boyfriend" she said pointing towards an alpha who was pliant and waiting for her. "Remember my other match on the lovegen app? That's him..."

"Really?"

Joy hummed nodding with a big smile. "It's funny though... because we met in a café and I didn't know he was the one... we have 90%..."

Jeongguk smiled at that, sincerely happy for her. "I'm glad to hear that Joy, I really am..."

"Thank you" she replied, genuinely smiling while looking in the direction of the man. "I saw Tae the other day by the clinic... he didn't see me though... I didn't know you were going to be a father"

The alpha smiled nodding again, that same loving smile only Taehyung and his baby get from him. "We're having a baby girl"

"Really? Congratulations to both of you..." she said with a sigh and Jeongguk could hear some apprehension in those words, perhaps for the bitter end they had.

"Thank you," he said advancing in the line. "Take care of yourself, Joy, I hope you and your boyfriend are happy together"

Joy smiled softly. "I hope you'll forgive me, Jeongguk"

"I don't hold resentments... at least not anymore" the alpha chuckled.

"Alright then, I should go," Joy said eyeing her boyfriend once again. "You should take Taehyung his ice cream, I bet he has a lot of sweet cravings" she laughed remembering how the blonde omega used to eat all those candies during their omega classes with Yoongi. "Goodbye Jeongguk"

"Goodbye"

A feeling of relief surrounded Jeongguk as if he were closing a chapter in his life, honestly glad that Joy could be happy with someone who loved her. It was as if all the pieces in their lives were fitting correctly into that huge puzzle.

Even his mother had agreed to marry Mr. Wang, especially thrilled by the hotel chains the man owned. Jeongguk shook his head thinking of his ambitious mother as he walked back to his boyfriend. Chie and Mr. Wang were going to wed in December and had invited Jeongguk and Taehyung to their event, obviously.

Taehyung sat placidly on the bench, a butterfly of orange, gold, and black tones resting on his hand. A fascinating scene for the alpha.

"You know the name Jimin and Jin are begging us to name our baby girl?" the omega asked softly.

Jeongguk knitted his eyebrows recalling the name both males kept pestering them to use for their baby. "Nabi was it?"

"Yeah, Nabi" Taehyung replied looking at Jeongguk. "It means butterfly"

Jeongguk smiled sitting down next to Taehyung watching how the butterfly fluttered up his wings flying away from Taehyung's hand startled by Jeongguk's intrusion. "Here..." the alpha said handing the monstrous but delicious ice cream to his boyfriend.

"Thank you," the omega said smiling widely at the sight of the sweet and creamy dessert. "Butterflies has this symbolism... the rebirth of the soul. I think that suits us"

Jeongguk was surprised to hear that. "It does," he said raising his eyebrows. "And it's pretty"

"Let's name our baby girl Nabi then"

Jeongguk hummed. "Or just name her butterfly"

"Guk!"

"I'm kidding... I like it, Tae" he said wrapping his arm around the omega's shoulders. "Jeon Nabi"

"Jeon Butterfly" Taehyung teased earning an airy chuckle from Jeongguk.

"Jimin and Jin will be thrilled," the alpha said and Taehyung nodded again giggling. "You know...? You are like a butterfly to me"

"Why?"

"Because I'm always scared of losing you," the alpha said and Taehyung pouted resting his head on the alpha's shoulder, embracing his warmth and soothing musky scent with bergamot.

"You are stuck with me for eternity" the omega whispered. "We transformed into what we are now like caterpillars become butterflies"

"That's a nice way to put it"

"And besides, you're an onion, not a butterfly," Taehyung said trying hard not to laugh out loud, biting his bottom lip as his cheekbones pop up.

Jeongguk scoffed loudly. "You changed my contact name on your phone, right? It's been months, Tae!"

"Of course, I changed it!"

"Show me your phone"

"No!"

"Come on show me your phone" Jeongguk demanded pushing the blonde off his shoulder trying to grab his phone from his pants, tickling him in the process."

"No! S-stop!" Taehyung whined while laughing. "I'm gonna spill my ice cream!" but Jeongguk continued to attack him until the ice cream fell on top of Taehyung's belly. "Oh, Jeon Jeongguk you're so dead!"

Jeongguk started giggling loudly as Taehyung took the spilled ice cream throwing it to him, eyes wrinkling and nose scrunching as he continued to giggle uncontrollably, Taehyung soon followed joining him in his adorable laughing. Love was just like the butterfly effect; it has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world while love can make the world crumble.

The only difference is that love can also restore the entire world.

"Let's go home" the alpha muttered kissing his omega on the lips softly and sweetly after calming down. Taehyung hummed in the kiss.

"Jeongguk?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think our baby will be cute?"

Jeongguk gasped. "She'll be the cutest! I bet she'll look just like you. Besides, look at us, we can only produce cute pups"

Taehyung laughed shaking his head. "I think I loved you since the very first day..."

The alpha looked surprised, an instant smile appearing on his face while he cupped the omega's face. "I think the same... you already knew that"

"Yeah, I knew..."

Holding hands, together they walked home.

--------------------------------

September 12, 2028 (Five Years Later)

Trying to drive with loud noises and the same baby song over and over again is not so pleasant. Especially for Yoongi, who wanted to be deaf at the moment. The omega was mentally counting to ten to not murder the radio of his SUV. Because that would be wrong, very wrong. Especially since Jimin seemed to enjoy that damn song so much, which was because according to him their baby boy was the happiest when Jimin would sing that song over and over and over again. Yoongi wanted to disagree but suddenly their son in the baby car seat started laughing with the tiniest most adorable little laugh Yoongi had heard in all his life.

"Oh my! Sooji is laughing!" Jimin squealed from the backseat almost throwing himself over their baby boy. "Put it on repeat Yoongi!"

Yoongi groaned. "It's already on repeat"

"One more time with feeling!" Jimin squealed clapping his hands while making silly faces with the baby omega. "Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo, come on babe sing along!"

"Oh god..." Yoongi muttered, a dust of red coloring his ears. "Can you not? That song is like from ten years ago..."

"Daddy shark doo doo doo doo doo doo!" Jimin continued to sing loudly and overly cheerful to the baby, despite giving a few murderous looks to Yoongi who rolled his eyes, finally joining the goddamn song. Anything for the loves of his life, Jimin and Sooji.

The omega curled his mouth into a gummy-like smile, singing lowly at the beginning until he looses it up to the catchy beat. They arrived soon at Hannam-dong and Yoongi parked his SUV just behind Jin's car, throwing some witty remarks about how Taehyung and Jeongguk lived in that big ass house but they don't have enough parking spots outside and how Jeongguk should have bought a house with a big ass backyard in the countryside not right in the middle of Seoul where everything is compacted.

"Is daddy getting angry?" Jimin asked with a mischievous tone while holding their eleven months baby who was munching the fabric of Jimin's jacket like it was the yummiest thing in the whole world.

"Stop making it sound so dirty" Yoongi groaned while holding a big baby bag as he rang the doorbell of the house.

"You love it, admit it" Jimin giggled as the omega blushed lightly. Jimin was an alpha but Yoongi was quite dominant so they shared a few plays of words during intimacy.

Yoongi was about to reply when an overexcited Jin opened the door. "Guys! What took you so long? Oh my god, he's getting precious and precious!" the omega squealed taking little Sooji in his arms almost throwing Jimin away in the process. "Hi," he said with that annoying baby voice grew men do sometimes. "It's me, uncle Jin... you know sweetheart you were named after me"

Yoongi rolled his eyes entering the house followed by Jimin who kept snickering. "What the hell are you wearing?" Yoongi asked looking at the pink and golden unicorn headband Jin was wearing on his head (with a lot of glitter and sparks).

"My niece's birthday party theme is magical unicorns Yoongi, so you better prepare yourself," Jin said laughing loudly at the annoyed look on Yoongi's face and immediately his attention turned to the omega baby in his arms. "Your name almost was Soojin or Jinsoo, but your daddies hates me" Jin continued to speak to the baby who suddenly took immense interest in Jin's hair pulling it. Jin whined but didn't make attempts to remove the little Sooji's hands from his marvelous hair.

"Sooji was closer to your name Hyung," Jimin said as they walked towards the dining room Jimin gasped looking at the pretty girly decorations.

Everything was beautifully decorated in pink, green, and blue pastel colors as well as gold. Inflatable heart-shaped balloons and unicorns are everywhere. Even the tablecloth, dishes, and food were magical unicorns. And a giant letter poster with the words 'Happy Birthday Nabi' adorning the wall. A lot of little children playing around and people they didn't even know were chatting and eating.

"Isn't Namjoon's birthday too? Oh my god is that Lalisa?" Yoongi said waving his arm to the familiar alpha girl laughing with another female near the kitchen. Jimin looked at her who was waving back and getting close to them, he wanted to growl at Yoongi because why the hell he was happily waving to his ex-girlfriend after being all grumpy because of the baby shark song?

"Hey, guys!" Lalisa said smiling widely, her hair now black and wearing one of those unicorn headbands. "I'm so glad to see you again, how are you two?"

"Married," Jimin said glaring at the girl and throwing an arm around Yoongi's frame possessively.

Yoongi rolled his eyes while Lalisa started laughing out loud. "Jimin, I literally went to your wedding," she said scoffing.

"You two made a drunk dance battle," Yoongi said glaring at Jimin remembering that memorable scene in their wedding.

"Oh right," Jimin replied laughing. "Hi Lalisa, how are you?"

Lalisa tsked. "Good," she said pulling the girl she was with forward to show her to the couple. "This is my girlfriend and soulmate Chaeyoung" she introduced.

The omega blonde girl saluted them shily while Jimin gasped. "Oh I know you, you went to our uni, right?"

"Yes, hi... I used to help the nurse" she explained giggling. "Is nice to see you again, both of you look really happy" she said smiling while Lalisa looked at her lovingly.

"You too," Jimin said. "Anyways! Where's the birthday girl? And her dads?"

"Follow me" Jin spoke leading Jimin and Yoongi near the kitchen. The two girls go back to talk to another girl Jimin recognized as one of the former employees of Kim Bean's Café.

He recognized a lot of people. A male omega from Taehyung's omega class was there too laughing airily with a beta guy, also Jeongguk's co-workers were around eating and playing games with kids. Oh and Hoseok, dressed as a unicorn.

"Of course" Yoongi sighed when he saw Hoseok coming to say hi to them with his heart smile and sunshine energy.

"Guys! Oh! How is this little bean?" Hoseok tried to coo at baby Sooji but Jin growled at him not letting Hoseok take the baby away from him. "Ow hyung, you're so mean"

"Jeongguk doesn't let me hold Seunggi" Jin scoffed glaring toward the backyard. "So baby Sooji is all mine for today"

"Why the hell are you dressed like that?" Yoongi asked shaking his head. If only Hoseok's important clients in the law firm knew their trusty lawyer's private antics they would be ashamed.

"My baby girl Nabi wanted a unicorn so I'm giving her a fucking unicorn," Hoseok said smiling widely while sprinkling imaginary magical dust on his white furry onesie.

"Language!" Jin scolded glaring at Hoseok signaling the baby was present.

"And where's Becky?" Jimin asked the beta who pouted immediately.

"Mi mami is in the hospital today, she said if she could leave early, she would try to get to the birthday party" Hoseok explained to the couple.

"Uncle Jimin! Uncle Yoongi!" A girly squeal startled them as they instantly turned towards the patio to see Nabi running towards them with open arms and a big boxy smile on her face.

She was wearing a pink princess dress with a tutu and her long hazel hair curling at the tips. She was gorgeous, the female child version of Taehyung.

"Happy birthday princess!" Jimin said catching her and lifting her while the girl wrapped her small arms around his neck. "How is the most beautiful birthday girl in the world?"

Nabi giggled. "I'm having lots of fun, daddy bought me a castle, he was going to buy me a pony but mommy said no no. Mommy said he won't do favors to daddy anymore" she explained eloquently, her big hazel eyes wide open and her chubby cheeks dusted with a pretty pink color.

"Favors? As if... Oh, I'm so scolding those two" Jin muttered through gritted teeth.

"Does she still call Tae mommy?" Yoongi asked the other omega who just nodded with a shrug. "Hey Nabi, we bought you a gift. Uncle Jiminie and I think you'll love it"

"Oh thank you!" she said politely as the small omega showed her a big gift box. "Uncle Jimin help me put it with the other gifts please?"

"Of course sweetheart," the alpha said walking towards the patio with the four years old girl in his arms, Yoongi following them with the gift and Jin closely behind them letting the baby in his arms suck on a big chocolate chip cookie.

The backyard had a beautiful and modern terrace with couches, colorful cushions, and fairy lights which was also decorated with the magical unicorns' theme plus a playground for kids. Jimin spot Namjoon talking with two men and other kids around Nabi's age in the playground. Hoseok was quick to go and kept them occupied and all the little girls seemed to love him.

"Happy birthday hyung!" Jimin shouted at Namjoon who waved him back, a glass of wine in his hand because Jin allowed him to drink because it was his birthday.

"Happy birthday Joon" Yoongi also saluted him.

"Thanks, guys, I'm glad you came," the alpha said chuckling. They shared a few more words until Jimin finally spot Jeongguk, who was near the table opening the cake box.

"Don't touch the cake!" Jin scolded approaching Jeongguk who looked up startled, dark bambi eyes wide open.

"Hyung... I wasn't" the alpha began to say knowing Jin forbid him to touch the cake he made for his niece.

"Daddy!" Nabi squealed and Jeongguk smiled lovingly at his daughter, opening his arms as Jimin passed her over to him.

"Hey Gukkie, that unicorn horn looks very manly on you" Jimin teased earning a groan from the alpha.

"Yeah well here's yours," Jeongguk said taking two unicorn headbands from the table to Jimin and Yoongi with a smirk.

"I'm not putting this on," Yoongi said scowling.

"If you don't, you're going to suffer Taehyung's wrath, and you know what's even worse than Jin's wrath" Jeongguk explained with a very much done look on his face, his mind going back to where he was complaining to his husband about having to wear stupid unicorns headbands around people from work. Taehyung glared at him with fire in those pretty eyes and told him to get over it or he won't get any sex for an entire week. Yes, they were in that phase where it was hard to find time to have intimate moments together without their kids around. And Jeongguk, being recently twenty-nine years old was hornier than before. Taehyung couldn't bend down without the alpha gawking at him like some creepy stalker.

"Fine, just for Nabi's birthday" Yoongi groaned taking the headband and putting it on. Jimin cooed at him putting his headband too.

"Daddy, can we sing happy birthday so I can open my presents?" Nabi asked Jeongguk with her sad puppy eyes that were a copy of Taehyung's, blinking her long eyelashes.

Jeongguk kissed her cheek putting her down on the ground. "Of course, let me get mommy and your brother so we can start, okay?"

"Yes!" she squealed running off towards her friends.

"Alright, go gather the guest while I'm setting up the cake"

"Do you need help hyung?" Jimin asked and Jin smiled sweetly at him shaking his head negatively.

"No sweetie is alright," he said passing baby Sooji to Yoongi with pain in his heart because he needed to set up the birthday cake.

"What's up with him?" Yoongi asked with a low voice.

"He got into a fight with his daughter" Jeongguk explained with a shrug.

"Where is Haerim by the way? Isn't she dating that famous idol guy?" Jimin asked tilting his head.

"Yeah, and she left earl-"

"And where's your mom?"

"She is on a busin'-"

"And where's Tae?"

"Fuck Jimin shut up, let me talk" Jeongguk snapped and Jimin smiled sheepishly at him muttering 'sorry'. The taller alpha was about to resume his story about everyone when the scent of cherry blossoms and vanilla clouded all his senses.

It was incredible how Taehyung still affected him the same way he did years ago. Jeongguk turned around and saw his husband walking like the majestic work of art he was. His blonde hair is now dyed back to his natural chestnut brown, perfectly styled in light curls exposing his perfect eyebrows, contrasting beautifully with his blue eyes. Dress in-

"Oh my god Jeongguk you've been married for three years to him already and you still look at him like some lovesick puppy," Yoongi said huskily as he slapped Jeongguk on the head.

"Ow hyung" Jeongguk whined scowling at the small omega. "Hey baby," he said as Taehyung approached them with a happy smile on his face.

"Hi babe, hi guys," the newly brunette omega said holding lovingly his six-month-old baby alpha in his arms.

"Tae!" Jimin beamed at him and went to him and the baby. "Oh little Seunggi is getting cuter and cuter" the alpha cooed at the baby alpha. "Oh Jeongguk he looks just like you"

"Well, little Sooji is the perfect combination of you two" Jeongguk said chuckling while taking his son from Taehyung's arms to carry him.

"Why do you only give birth to alphas?" Yoongi asked Taehyung who blinked taken aback.

"Perhaps because of Jeongguk's genotype?"

"Look at them, they are so cute" Jimin squealed looking at how his son was giggling trying to take away the toy carrot from Seunggi. "I bet they will fall in love when they grow up"

"Oh, that'd be so cute" Taehyung replied pushing Jeongguk closer to Yoongi so the babies could interact better.

Jeongguk groaned watching how his son's mouth started quivering when baby Sooji took the plastic carrot from him. But as soon as baby Sooji started giggling and mumbling incoherent baby things the six months alpha didn't cry, he just looked at the other baby with his big bambi eyes resembling Jeongguk.

"Seunggi is awestruck" Taehyung cooed at the sight. "He has the same eyes Jeongguk had when he first saw me"

Jeongguk tsked. "I was perfectly collected when I first saw you"

"You're such a liar," Jimin said laughing out loud. "You were stalking him on my phone"

"And you followed me to the park"

"And you got him to break up with his boyfriend," Jimin said nodding his head.

"And you claimed him as soon as you had the opportunity," Yoongi said teasing the alpha who gasped at his statement.

"I was on my rut!" Jeongguk whined earning a sweet chuckle from his husband, leaning in, and kissing his cheek adoringly.

"The cake is ready!" Jin announced from the kitchen holding a huge unicorn-shaped birthday cake. "Dad, bring the candles please," the omega said to his father who was quietly talking with Namjoon and his partner, the alpha owner of the Seawind Bar.

"Oh, uncle Ducky is here" Jimin beamed waving to the older omega who waved back with a gentle smile on his face.

"Please don't call him uncle Ducky, it sounds wrong," Taehyung said shaking his head. "Baby, can you go get Nabi?"

Jeongguk nodded handing baby Seunggi to Taehyung. "You know... if our parents were together, we would be brothers"

"Jeongguk, I'm not having this conversation again and I won't fan your twisted fantasies," Taehyung said glaring at his husband and taking his baby inside where the guest was gathered.

"Jeez Jeongguk, you're a kinky little shit," Yoongi said looking with fake disgust at the alpha, turning around and walking inside, following Taehyung.

Jimin was shaking his head at his friend with a disapproving look on his face.

"I wasn't implying that!" the black-haired alpha wailed loudly. "Is it 'lets all bully Jeonggukie' day or something?!"

They were soon all gathered inside the house in the large dining room. Nabi standing on a chair with a huge smile on her tiny face, her cheeks tainted pink contrasting the porcelain white of her face. She was bouncing excitedly while everybody was singing 'happy birthday' to her, the sparkling in her eyes was beautiful, leaving Jeongguk and Taehyung with a fulfillment sentiment in their hearts for their daughter's happiness.

"Make a wish and blow out the candles, honey," Taehyung said gently at her daughter who nodded excitedly, while Hoseok kept snapping pictures of her.

The tiny alpha girl closed her eyes tightly thinking hard about the perfect wish and once she was satisfied with her wish, she blew out the candles with a bit of struggle, still, she stopped Jeongguk when he was about to help her.

"Now is Uncle Joonie's turn," the little girl said looking at the alpha.

"Oh no worries Nabi, I'm getting my birthday cake later," the alpha said amused while Jin elbowed him in the ribs discretely.

"Daddy, can I open my presents now?"

"Alright, but I will help you okay?" Jeongguk said taking his daughter from the chair and placing her on the floor.

"Yes!"

"We'll be serving the cake," Jin said looking at his masterpiece with pride.

The cake was the face of a unicorn in rich pastel colorful layers, topped with cream cheese frosting and white chocolate flakes, and the horn was made of golden fondant icing. Jin made sure to snap a lot of photos of the cake to post on his bakery website before slaughtering the damn unicorn with a knife. At every Kim reunion, there was a feast of delicious food, courtesy of Seokjin.

The birthday party for Nabi was meant to last until six but it was already past eight and no one was going home. Apparently, they were starting an adult birthday party for Namjoon thanks to Yongsun and Eunwoo who brought booze to celebrate their beloved co-worker.

Jaeduck was going to stay in the Jeons' guestroom (Jeongguk named it) because it was late to go back to Busan, so he offered himself to babysit Nabi and the two babies so the adults could have fun. Taehyung would choose to rest and have a quiet evening with his husband, but it was his hyung birthday, so he had to put his best smile on and agreed.

And after leaving baby Seunggi sleeping peacefully on his crib with two baby video monitors on, his pacifier, a lullaby playing softly and baby Sooji sleeping next to him, Taehyung walked out of the bedroom towards Nabi's room with the cameras of the monitors on his hands. The little alpha girl was all set up in her bed with Nochu on her lap and her grandpa next to her ready to have a marathon of Disney movies, of course, Taehyung knew she would probably fall asleep half an hour later, especially since she played all day long with her little friends.

"Dad, are you sure you're okay keeping an eye on the babies?" Taehyung asked worriedly handing the video monitors to Ducky.

The elder omega smiles chuckling. "We'll be fine, baby bear," he said, and Taehyung couldn't help but smile at the sight of his father with a queen crown on his head while Nabi was wearing a princess tiara.

"And your partner?"

"Already sleeping, he's old" Jaeduck chuckled.

"Grampa said we can watch all the movies I want mommy!" Nabi exclaimed cheerfully and Taehyung smiled lovingly at her while caressing her soft hazel-colored hair.

"Just because today is your birthday, you know your bedtime is at nine honey," the brunette omega said, and the little girl pouted but nodded, nonetheless. "Did you like your presents?"

"Yes!" she squealed smiling. "Grandma bought me a princess car! And she said we will go and meet mickey mouse!"

"Of course she did," Taehyung said smiling at the girl, even when the mention of his 'dear' mother-in-law still gave him the creeps.

"Who would have thought..." Ducky began to say earning the attention of Taehyung who looked at him curiously. "That the witch would be able to love someone who isn't her"

"Dad" Taehyung scolded him eyeing his daughter, but the little girl was focused on Nochu. "Well yeah, Jeon Chie adores Nabi..."

At the name, Nabi glanced up at Taehyung. "When is grandma coming, mommy?"

"Next week honey, she is in Japan right now remember?" the omega said softly leaning down to kiss Nabi on her forehead. "Grandma and her unfortunate husband will be back soon, and she will take you to meet Mickey Mouse, alright?"

"Okay!"

"Don't sleep too late, honey, night" he said, and the girl nodded eagerly.

"Night mommy"

Taehyung waved at his dad leaving the two to enjoy movie night together. It was terrifying how things had changed between Jeon Chie and him, the woman still dislike him immensely but she chose not to get into the relationship of the omega and her son ever again, it may be because the alpha woman inexplicably adores her granddaughter, having thousands of ready-made ideals for the girl. Taehyung never reproached her, wanting to avoid any unnecessary drama between them, but he would never allow the woman to interfere in raising his daughter.

Also, Taehyung enjoyed Chie's face when she learned that the omega had given birth to an alpha. The second time, when Seunggi was born, the woman was not so surprised but rather boasted that since her son was pure alpha blood, she would have only alpha grandchildren. Taehyung didn't know how Mr. Wang, who was easygoing, married the hateful woman.

His thoughts were interrupted when he came out and saw Jeongguk waiting for him outside with a fond smile on his face.

"Hey baby," the alpha said wrapping his arms around the omega's waist. "I was waiting for you"

Taehyung smiled at him, letting Jeongguk kiss his face all over. "Why? where's everyone?"

Jeongguk hummed pulling the omega closer to his body. "On the terrace, Yoongi is grilling meat and Jin is cooking more food," he said leaning in to bury his nose in the brunette's neck. "We have around fifteen minutes until Jimin comes looking for us," he said kissing softly the tender skin of the omega.

"Hmm remember when we could do it all night long?"

"Oh yeah, good times" Jeongguk smirked facing his husband with loving eyes. "But I wouldn't change this for anything in the world"

"Me neither" the omega purred closing the distance between them and kissing the alpha passionately humming satisfied by Jeongguk's flavor. "You were right"

"About what?"

"We made really cute pups together"

Jeongguk chuckled showing his bunny smile Taehyung loves so much. "Come here, let me show you how much I love you for a while," he said dragging the omega towards their bedroom.

After getting married their relationship as a couple progressed, having duties about their children and their household, but Taehyung and Jeongguk were always lovers first. They complement each other perfectly because what is a lion without its lioness? It was beautiful to see how their lives were changing but together, it wasn't an eternal honeymoon as in a fairytale, but they completed one another as the two in love souls they were. Their love was so pure and untainted that it was a blessing, they were still lovers, friends, newlyweds, parents, and soulmates at the end of the day.

"Someone's eager" Taehyung teased as he looked at how Jeongguk took his clothes off in only seconds, breaking his own record.

Jeongguk chuckled hovering above the pretty omega. "We have like ten minutes, let me work with that"

"I'm not complaining" Taehyung teased as he let Jeongguk lift his butt to take his pants off, watching his husband's body was always delightful.

Over the years the alpha's body became larger and bulkier, not so ripped as he used to be but more masculine and muscular, leaving no traces of the young alpha he once knew. Jeongguk was a handsome man, with sharp and rugged features on his face making him more alluring. But he still held twinkling stars in his eyes, those brown orbs were more mature now but for Taehyung he was the same boy with doe eyes and a charming smile. Jeongguk managed to make the omega fall in love with him all over again, every day.

The omega bit down a moan escaping from his lips as the alpha's hands were roaming all over his thighs and hips, mouth sticking to his neck biting and kissing the sensitive spot in there. Taehyung couldn't help but feel small under the man towering above. He was an omega after all, his body was even more feminine now, with luscious curves and dips in all the right places. Skin soft opposing the roughness of Jeongguk's hands. The perfect balance of an alpha and an omega.

Taehyung grinned into the alpha's lips, loving how fast Jeongguk's body reacted against his own, his cock already painfully hard as he positioned himself between the omega's legs, teasing his entrance and waiting for the indication of him being ready. Their bodies were pressed together as their limps were entangled. The alpha held Taehyung's wrists against the mattress while he deepened the kiss, playing with his tongue and nibbling his bottom lip.

"So sweet" Jeongguk hummed raising his head to look at his beautiful husband underneath him. "You always taste so sweet" he smiled bumping the omega's nose with his own in a tender way.

Taehyung smiled back with a muffled giggle. "I'm ready" he whispered feeling how slicked he already was, just by the teasing of Jeongguk's cock and the arousal in his stomach. "Eight minutes babe"

Jeongguk smirked, aware of someone could come to get them any second, or the possibility of Seunggi waking up crying for Taehyung. So he had to make the best of the little time they got together. The alpha grabbed his length pumping it with the omega's slick and pushing it all in inside the gorgeous male who let out a satisfied moan feeling his walls being deliciously stretched open with his husband's cock.

The alpha knew how much satisfaction Taehyung gets by being manhandled, his baby likes it rough, so he gives him that in the most pleasurable way. So Jeongguk fucked him, hard and intense, making the other soft body jerk violently against the bed as his mouth kept letting out choked mewls and mumbled moans.

"Fuck... Guk..." the omega writhed because of Jeongguk's hard thrusts.

The alpha smirked again, catching those plump pink lips into his own in one slobbery and uneven kiss, feeling the pleasure coiling in his lower abdomen as his blood kept rushing right to his cock into a blissful state. "I want you so bad, baby" he muttered enjoying how wet and warm Taehyung's inner caverns were around his cock. "All the time... baby"

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck pulling him closer to him and holding his biceps hardly every time their body banged together with lewd wet sounds. "You feel so fucking good, alpha" the brunette purred seductively earning a deep growl from the alpha who started mercilessly ramming inside which led the omega to be unable to hold his moans.

"Turn around," Jeongguk said breathlessly, stopping for a moment and pulling out his cock from the omega's pink entrance. Taehyung whined for the lack of friction but obeyed either way, turning his body around and getting on his fours on the bed, hands grasping tightly the bed covers as Jeongguk grabbed him by his waist pulling him closer to his cock. He slapped one of his butt cheeks getting a whimper from Taehyung and with a smug smirk, the alpha thrust his cock inside again, slamming his hips against Taehyung's butt and back thighs smacking him with every shove.

"H-harder" Taehyung moaned burying his face against a pillow to hide his moans.

Jeongguk, compliant, thrusting deeper and harder, biting down his lips to suppress his throaty groans. And feeling how his cock entered Taehyung deep inside in that position was making him close to reaching his high point.

"I can't" Jeongguk panted. "Hold it" he panted again pulling the omega's body towards him, making him almost stand in the bed to bury his fangs in the tender skin of his neck. Something Jeongguk loves to do is leave fresh marks on his husband's body.

"I'm close" the omega sobbed breathlessly receiving submissively the last rough pushes from his alpha before he reached his climax, clenching his inner walls tightly as he let his body fall back down to mumble his sweet moans against the unfortunate pillow.

The alpha grinned satisfied by the sight of his lover shaking and very much pleased. He sped up his pace enjoying the last pushes which became uneven and shaky as he came, spilling his white substance inside his pretty omega and falling over him regaining his breath.

Taehyung chuckled airily at how messy Jeongguk looked. "I love you" he muttered kissing his lips with the tingling affection he held for his soulmate. "I love you so much"

"I love you more" Jeongguk replied nuzzling his nose against the other's neck. "Much much more" he mumbled against his warm golden skin, earning a giggle from the omega. "Let's stay here for a while..."

"Until Jin comes barging through the door?"

Jeongguk let out a mellow laugh, husky but sweet. "Yeah," he said embracing his lover securely. "Tae..."

"Hmm?"

"You amaze me every day, you know that right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Every little thing you do... how incredible you are with our pups... and how amazing you are with me," Jeongguk said softly, missing the way Taehyung's lips curled into a smile. "I don't have the proper words to describe how much I love you... how perfect you are..."

"Guk..." the omega replied turning around in the bed to face his soulmate, pretty blue eyes meeting dark ones. "It's you"

"Huh?"

"You are the one who make me that way," the omega said reaching to caress Jeongguk's dark hair softly with his slender fingers. "You see me as perfect, but I'm only perfect because of you. Everything is perfect with you, it's always been..."

"Even if we fight?"

"That's just part of having a healthy relationship with your husband"

Jeongguk smiled sweetly closing the short distance their faces had, kissing Taehyung with all the love he could show. Electrifying tingles fulfilling their bodies every time they share those kisses.

"Should we go back?" the omega asked tilting his head and the alpha nodded with a sight, if it were for him, he would stay cuddling his lover all night. "I'm going to get dressed," the omega said placing another chaste kiss on the alpha's lips, standing up in his naked glory letting Jeongguk appreciate the sight of such a marvelous body. He loves everything about his body, from his curves to his flaws. Perfect, Taehyung was perfect for him.

"Do you know what I should have added to my vows?" Jeongguk asked with a smirk on his face, eyeing the omega's wonderful butt.

"What?" Taehyung asked taking his sweater to put it on.

"I have three more vows actually," Jeongguk said sitting on the bed while the omega narrowed his eyes at him. "I vow to still grab your butt when you're old and wrinkly," he said earning a chuckle from Taehyung. "I vow to let you put your cold feet on my warm legs with the pain of my heart," he said, and the omega was already having trouble getting dressed while laughing. "And I vow to be always by your side, or above... or under... or behind you... or between your legs... ouch!" the alpha groaned when Taehyung threw him a shoe (A flip flop actually).

"You're so annoying" the omega tsked, a smile still plastered on his face. "Please keep annoying me for the rest of your life"

"I vow to annoy you for the rest of our life, baby"

Taehyung giggled, already dress and getting close to the alpha to kiss him. "I'm going downstairs, hurry up okay?"

"Okay"

Jeongguk got up from the bed took a pair of pants to put on and walked towards the huge walk-in closet Taehyung forced him to make, he began roaming in his clothes looking for a black hoodie to put on, once he found his favorite he took it dropping a hanger in the process.

"Shit" he muttered, bending down to pick up the hanger but once he saw the shoe boxes where the item had fallen he knitted his eyebrows together recognizing one specific box.

The alpha took that box walked back to bed and sat there, putting on the black hoodie and eyeing the box with a smile, opening it. Inside was Taehyung's colorful scarf with pom poms and it still incredibly smelled of him. Next to the scarf were the letters that the omega gave him that day he switched his emotions back on. Plus, a pair of promise rings, some couple's bracelets, old polaroids of them and their friends, a photo of Nabi's first ultrasound scan when she was inside Taehyung's belly, and a small keychain of Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Beautiful memories that Jeongguk kept, and this time he put his old cell phone that was left on the nightstand. Remembering the lovegen app. Incredibly, that application made to find people's soulmates was now used to store people's biological and genotype information. The Jeons' Labs now had many successful apps, and no one remembered the lovegen app anymore.

Each person at birth was registered in that app, now called the genotype app. And each person was destined to have a soulmate from birth. And thanks to the technology of his company it was possible to know it from a young age, something that was not in public view since it was better for each person to choose their own path without having to direct their lives through an application, but Jeongguk was curious to know who was the soulmate of his daughter. Or if Seunggi and Sooji would end up in love...

The alpha placed the old cell phone in the box, closed it, and put it back in the closet. He sighed heavily and took his current phone to access the Genotype App.

"Welcome to the Genotype App, please press your fingertip on the screen ..."

"Jeongguk!" Jimin's voice echoed down the hall and Jeongguk immediately pushed away his phone. It was better to not know what the future holds.

"Coming!" the alpha yelled back putting his shoes on and running out of his room, the screen of his phone flickering with the logotype of the lovegen app.

-END- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 20.6K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...
784K 52.1K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
1.5M 59.6K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
3.2M 193K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...