 𝖧𝖮𝖭𝖤𝖸 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗�...

Oleh -bakubabes

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧. 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚... Lebih Banyak

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭.. 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮.. 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯.. 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟰.. 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟱.. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪/ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟲.. 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗗 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟳.. 𝗛𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟴.. 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟵.. 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟬.. 𝗢𝗨𝗧 & 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪/ 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟭.. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟮.. 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 - 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟰.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗧𝗬𝗦 <𝟯𝟯.
𝟭𝟱.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟲.. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟳.. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟴.. 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟵.. 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟬.. 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟭.. 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟮.. 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟯.. 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗦 𝗕 - 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟰.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟱.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟲.. 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟳.. 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟴.. 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟵.. 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟬.. 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟭.. 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟮.. 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡' 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟯.. 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
✩ ! 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ¡ ✩
𝟯𝟰.. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗞 𝗧𝗢𝗞 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟱.. 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟲.. 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟳.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟯𝟴.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟯𝟵.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 ‎ ‎ ‎- ‎ ‎ ‎𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟰𝟬.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗘𝗥 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟰𝟭.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.

𝟭𝟯.. 𝗘𝗫 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.

6.6K 218 325
Oleh -bakubabes

𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙨 <3 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 👩🏽‍🍳.

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ + ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ !!

(\__/)
‎( ⑉︎•ﻌ•⑉︎)つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚ ゚

꧁𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 ꧂

"y/n! have you heard the rumors going around?!" one of your friends asked. a bunch of people surrounded you, asking you questions. "n-no?! what the hell is going on? what are y'all talking about!?" you ask confused.

"everyone is saying they saw hikaru and another girl... kissing!" they exclaimed. "what." you say getting my angrier by the second. "right now?" you ask. "yea at the other lunch table!" they respond. you begin walking to the lunch table with denki behind you.

"now y/n, i know your mad. i am too but don't do anything crazy. there gonna put it on your school record." he said trying to calm you down. "fück that. him and that b!tch is gonna get it." you say. you make it to the table with denki behind you. you and him push through the crowd. you hear hikaru say, "i'll teach you all again how to kiss with tongue 😏."

right when you broke through the crowd, you saw hikaru kiss the girl. with his tongue. you felt your heart skip a beat while watching. you was about to cry from the anger reaching your limit, but baddies don't cry infront a crowd. "you nasty son of a b!tch."

"Y/N DONT-" denki couldn't even finish his sentence. you run around the table to their side and pull the girl he was kissing by her hair. you didn't even let her have time to realize what was going on. she didn't compare anyway because your strength was way more than anyone thought.

you was beating her asš upp. pulling hair, dragging, slapping, etc. "Y/N!" denki yells while trying to pull you off. he finally pulled you off, causing you to fall on him. you get up and make your way to hikaru. he was smirking because of how you were fighting her. his smirk eventually wore off until you walked over to him.

you punched him right in his chest two times. you really felt no remorse for anyone at that moment. "MS.L/N. TO MY OFFICE. NOW." the principal said to you. "you fücking b!tches." you muttered as you were walking out. hikaru was trying to catch his breath. as for the girl, she was on the floor crying. "keep your guard up cause you still have me to deal with." denki said to hikaru.

after that, lunch was over. and you were sitting in the office, waiting for your mom to arrive.

꧁𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢꧂
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"FÜCK." you wake up jumping. you forgot you were in the common room with everyone else. everyone was sleep though so you was good. you lay your head back, sighing. "the fück wrong with you?" katsuki asks, laying on your stomach. you jumped a bit because you thought he was sleep as well.

"nothing. i just had a dream. did i wake you up?" you ask. "yea, you did. but what was your dream since you woke up yelling?" he asks. "well um-" you said. "what is it?" he asked sternly, now looking at you from your stomach. "..." you check your phone to see the time. it was 7:00 am. "it's still early. you should go back to sleep." you say beginning to massage his head.

"mmm~" he began slowly falling back to sleep until he realized what you were doing. "wait no. you ain't slick." he said. you giggled a bit. "tell me. i wanna know." he mumbled. "fine 🙄." you gave in. "so.. it wasn't really a dream. well it was but it was a flashback." you say. "flashback to what?" he asks.

you didn't really like talking about it because you were acting outta pocket that day, but you was really hurt so you didn't care if hikaru or that girl was hurt by you. "a flash back to me beating up a girl... and punching my ex." you mumbled. "...go on." he said.

you continued to tell him everything that happened that day. "damn y/n. you was reckless." he said. "yea i know. i still am if a b!tch decides to try me but that isn't good for my future." you say laughing. "why is this all coming back to you now?" he asked. "... because my ex is coming to our school.. and he might be in our class." you mumble.

his eyes got wide. "how did you find this out? you still talk to him or something?" katsuki asks. "no. i saw him at the grocery store and he stopped me to tell me. "oh sh!t. he moving in on the right side of my dorm." he says. "are you serious?" you say in disbelief, throwing your head back. "no wonder why that dorm was empty."

"but yea. he's coming back, and the way he made it sound is like he wants to get back with me. talking about some 'cAnT wAiT tO sEe yOu aGaIn." you say mocking him. "what day is he coming." he asks. "tuesday or wednesday but he probably gonna come here with all his stuff to set up his dorm." you say.

that's when you remembered you still have to go boxing with your aunt Miruko. "sh!t. i need to go get ready." you say. "for what?" he asks laying back down on your stomach. "i need to go train with someone." "with who?" "you in my business? don't do that." you saying laughing. "fr y/n." he said. you whispered in his ear that you needed to go train with your aunt.

"what time then?" he asks. "i think she said 1:00 so i need time to get ready." you say. he wrapped his arms around your waist. "get ready at 10:00." he said snuggling back up. "i rather be ready now so i can leave on time." you say. you start to feel your face getting hot. "tch. just shut up and get ready at 11:00. it's literally 7." he mumbled. "hmmp, you got a point. fine 🙄." you say rolling your eyes and then smiling. you continued to massage his head and play in his hair (because it was soft and comforting to the touch) until you went to sleep.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
꧁𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 10:00 𝙖𝙢.꧂
you were woken up hearing a camera noise. you open your eyes to see mina, jirou, and denki with there cameras over you and katsuki. "4K bro 😐📸." denki said taking another picture. "get the fück on before i explode you into hell." katsuki mumbled. mina and denki jumped and ran while jirou laughed and walked off.

you were stretching your arms while katsuki was still laying on you. "so you wanna lay down on the common room couch all day orrr you gonna let me get up and let me get ready." you say laughing. he mumbled something but you didn't hear. "what?" you ask. "shut up." he repeated himself. you was about to say something back until you saw..

your ex walking through the door.

"oh fück." you mumbled, throwing your head back. "oh.. hey y/n! supriseee!" he said walking towards you. he stopped when he saw katsuki laying on you. he looked disgusted at first then smirked while katsuki just gave him a face with an attitude. "i'll catch you around babes." he said to you winking and walking back to mr.aizawa.

"good morning students. today we have a new student. hikaru aoi. today im just showing him his dorm." mr.aizawa explained. "that's your ex, isn't it ?" katsuki asked. "sadly yes." you reply. katsuki finally gets up and stretches. "i'll see you later okay?" you say to him. "hmm okay." he replies. he continues to stretch so you decide to give his butt a little smack and fast walk to your dorm 😋.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
you put on your shower cap, get your working out clothes out with your gloves to put on when your done showering. 'that's a vibe' came on while you were showering. "that's a vibe. he wanna vibe. that's a vibe yea, yea , uhh.."

katsuki's pov:
"hmm, okay." i reply back stretching. while i was stretching i felt a hand smack my butt. i knew it was that dipshit but she ran off quick as hell. "tch." i began walking to the elevator to go to my dorm. i make it there and see y/n's ex. i don't remember his name and honestly could care less.

i begin to walking to my dorm when he stopped me. "wassup man." he said trynna dap me up. i just nodded my head and continued on going in my dorm. before i could close the door he asked, "so your y/n's boyfriend?" "none of your concern." i replied and closed the door.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

this is what you were wearing to train 😋. ^^ you can change if you want.

you get out the shower, grab your bag, keys, and phone and begin to walk to your truck. on your way to your truck you saw your ex and was stopped by him again.

"hey y/n! wow you look really good today. are you going to go train?" he asks. "why does he talk like this all of a sudden?" you think to yourself. "thanks. and yea i am so i got no time to talk." you say walking forward. you didn't see but he was smirking at you when you walked off.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
꧁𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙮𝙢꧂
you finally pull up at the gym, seeing your aunts car was there. she wanted you to bring your two pairs of gloves with you as well.

you get out your truck, and walk in the gym to sign in. "heyyy y/n! glad you made it on time." she said laughing. "yea im not always late to everything 🙄." you say jokingly. you get into your exercise clothes and begin training with Miruko.

actual training fit. ^^ (can't wear long sleeves and tights because it'll be hot as hell 😭.)
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
꧁𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜꧂

you and miruko was finally done training. it was also 4:00 pm. (6 hours of training). you were glad you spent that long because you needed to catch up with your training. "well done y/n! i see you haven't lost your spark! im not surprised though since you come from usugiyamas'!" she said playfully punching your shoulder.

"of course not. im just tired as hełl now 😭." you say falling to the floor. "go to the showers and get dressed so i can take you to lunch!" she says laughing. "really? thanks teedy/aunty!" you make your way to the showers. after you were done you got dressed wearing this.

"alright! let's get going!" miruko says.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
꧁𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝꧂
it was finally 6:00 pm. you and your aunt went to a nice little restaurant and talked/caught up. she was telling you about how being a pro hero is like and all the people she gets to work with. "whoaa, i can't wait to become a pro hero 😋." you say. "and im excited for you ☺️." she replies.

"let me know when you make it back to the dorms!" she says. "okay. call me when you make it home too." you reply. "i will!" you get in your car and begin driving back to UA.

you made it back and saw denki in the common room. "hey nari. whatcha doing?" you ask. he ran over to you and gave you a hug. "aye can i get yo number ma? because you look hot." he says biting his lip and laughing. you flick his forehead laughing. "no because you already have it, but i just got done training." you reply. "ohh, well i was bored all day. everyone was actually."

"well i mean, it is 8:00 pm now, you should get back to your dorm to get ready for school tomorrow." you say. "yea i knowwww. i just don't feel like going to school." he replies. "me either. my body is sore as hell. but we gonna get through this week bestie." you say. "yeaaa we are!" he says getting a boost of excitement.

"well goodnight bestie. love ya!" he says walking to the elevator. "love you too." you change into some night clothes, put on your bonnet and make your way into bed, nearly falling asleep soon as you got in.

katsuki's pov:
"how the hell are you even suppose to ask someone to a date? that seems like the most awkward sh!t ever!" i say to kirishima. he decided to call me right before i go to sleep to see how i would ask y/n on a date. "well yes it may seem awkward to you because your just like that. just text her or something. even though that isn't the manly way to do it. but if it works for you, do that!" he says.

"hmpt. i'll just text her." i mumble. "alrighttt bakubro! good luck! im sure she would say yes!" he says. "tch, yea sure. im getting tired so go to sleep shitty hair." i say. "i am. just don't forget to text her before you go to sleep! byeee." and he hung up the phone.

"ughh sh!t. let me just make this quick."
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
you were falling asleep until you heard a notification from your phone. you pick up your phone to see you got a text from katsuki. "im surprised he isn't knocked out (sleep)." you think to yourself.

after you texted that, he facetimed you. you answered on your laptop/ipad. "uhm, hello?" you asked sleepily. you didn't get a response. "helloooo?" you repeat yourself. "shut up. im trying to sleep." he says. you catch yourself smiling. "well okay ugly. good night." you say laying back down.

"...goodnight." he mumbled back.

as you can tell, he is really good at this 🥰. lmfao anyways, i wonder how tomorrow finna go 👁👁. the hero costume is going to be revealed too 😋. sorry, this chapter was a bit boring :/. hoped you enjoyed doe anddd until next time besties ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

𝟮𝟯𝟵𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 😵‍💫..

- 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘀 👩🏽‍💻..

▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌▌│█║▌║▌║║

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

213K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
7.7K 187 14
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ...
1.4K 84 26
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒? 𝑇𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢...𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙...
5.2K 105 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...