𝟮𝟯.. 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗦 𝗕 - 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.

𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙡.

𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙨 <3 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 👩🏽‍🍳.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

you wake up out your sleep at 7:00 am. you looked over to see katsuki sleeping soundly in a crazy position. see, he didn't tell you that his birthday was coming up. he mentioned it before but it was a while ago. you figured he probably just didn't want to do anything anyway.

you understood that because that was just the type of person he was. but you wanted to at least do something small because you were a good girlfriend like that.

a few weeks before, you, denki, mina, and jirou got together for a little sleep over.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"okay, so here's the plan. since katsuki sleeps hella early, jirous going to try and listen to see if he's actually sleep. if he is, im gonna quickly sneak in and get his parents numbers." you say to them.

"that sounds like a good idea! me and denki will be the lookout in the hall." mina said. "yea but i just hope he doesn't accidentally blow you away." denki added nervously.

"he won't because he won't hear me. im good at walking light-footed." you respond laughing. after a bit, you all started making your moves. jirou checked if he was sleep (in which he was), and you quietly unlocked the door.

that certain day, katsuki was extra tired because he was training earlier, so you thought he wouldn't be easily woken up. you tipped-toed in his room that had a low, red tint light in it from the led lights.

you slowly crawled to his nightstand since that's where his phone usually was. you lifted your head to look around the stand, seeing his phone wasn't there.

"oh sh!t." you slowly stood up, analyzing his bed where he was sleeping. your eyes widened when you realized his phone was actually under his head. you remembered before he went to sleep, he called you to see where you were, never moving the phone from his ear.

you took a deep breath and slowly leaned in his bed. you stopped for a bit because he started to move. "please don't pop your head up, please don't pop your head up." you chanted to yourself. he finally stopped moving and you began moving again.

you slowly dragged his phone from under his head. he groaned, beginning to move more. you decided to lightly fall next to him, facing towards him as you pretended to be sleep with your hand massaging his head.