Midnight Circus | CLN Intervi...

By CLNighters

โ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก โž Have you ever wondered a... More

Meet the Circus
Rules
Rules for Communities
Nominate Yourself Form
Nominate An Author Form
Nominate/Self-Nominate a Graphic Designer Form
Nominate Your Community Form
Vintage
Penpatron
OctoberAsters
TrinityStellaParker
DAJ2020
SilverSlytherinQueen
Marcafwrites
Abalyes_Voltaris
_Twisted_Roses_
LiyAwritesgold
-DreamingFirefly-
Laz-lequil

Introduction

105 7 0
By CLNighters

Come one, come all and step right up,
Buy your ticket now because the fun is about to begin.

We welcome you to CLN's Midnight Circus!

Here we will showcase your favorite authors and designers.

There will be four types of interviews we will do:
~ Self nominate yourself as an author
~ Nominate another author
~ Self nominate yourself/ or someone else as a graphic designer
~ Nominate your community

If you choose to nominate yourself, your readers will learn more about you and the stories you have created. Nominating your self will also help with spreading your stories to a wider audience.

If you choose to nominate an author besides yourself, you get to ask your favourite author questions on how they wonderfully craft their words. You will also learn the story behind the people who have dedicated their time into creating masterpieces for all to read.

If you choose to nominate/self-nominate a graphic designer, I daresay you will get to learn how they turn blank, plain canvases into something marvelous!

If you nominate your community, you will get to share the creativeness of your community with a new audience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 461 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
39K 1.5K 28
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
7.6K 30 18
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
6.8K 888 26
เท„เทเถšเท’ เท€เทšเถฏเท เถดเท’เถปเท’เถธเท’ เถ‡เถŸเถšเถง เถดเท’เถปเท’เถธเท’ เถ‡เถŸเถšเทŠ เท„เท’เถปเท€เท™เถฑเทŠเถฉ..........