Our Journey Of Love [ ✓ ]

By Sahi_Kaira

Journey of two childhood best friends Kartik and Naira from friendship to love. More

introduction
chapter 1 : our childhood
chapter 2 : naira moves back to india
chapter 3 : kartik's glimpse of naira
chapter 4 : kartik saves naira
chapter 5 : friends
chapter 6 : naira's accident
chapter 7 : naira remembers kartik
chapter 8 : naira to search for kartik?
chapter 9 : kartik's care
chapter 10 : night out
chapter 11 : kaira find out the truth
chapter 12 : i am sorry
chapter 13 : jealousy naira
chapter 14 : falling in love?
chapter 15 : kartik supports naira
chapter 16 : naira proposes
chapter 17 : kartik's realization
chapter 18 : kartik's proposal
chapter 19 : i love you
chapter 20 : jealousy kartik
chapter 21 : she is mine
chapter 23 : kartik finds naira
chapter 24 : a shocker for naira?
chapter 25 : do you trust me?
chapter 26 : kartik and naira to meet?
chapter 27 : druken kartik
chapter 28 : meeting again
chapter 29 : heart to heart conversation
chapter 30 : kaira to get married?
chapter 31 : you and me forever

chapter 22 : kartik's worry

1.2K 104 32
By Sahi_Kaira

"Naira..Listen to me..!"Kartik started but Naira left without saying anything.

He sighed and decided to talk to her in the bus.

"Papa,Uncle we will leave now!"Kartik said saying bye to Manish and Naitik and got inside the bus.

He saw Naira sitting in the second seat from the last and she was looking out.

Naira saw Kartik coming towards her and she immediately pulled Annika who was standing nearby making her to sit besides her.

"Annika,Can you get up?I want to sit with my girlfriend!"Kartik said.

Annika was about to get up but Naira stopped her.

"Annika you won't go anywhere!Sit with me!He can go and find some place to sit!"Naira shot.

"Naira I am sorry naa?Forgive me Jaan!"He said

"I don't care okay?!"Naira said

"Annika get up!"Kartik said

"Annika don't get up!"Naira said firmly and they ended up fighting over this until Annika had it.

"Enough you two!Are you two kids or what?!You guys are fighting and on top of that you both dragged me!"Annika said

"And now I am out of here so you two figure it out for yourself!"Annika said getting up and sat in the back seat.

Kartik smirked and sat besides Naira while Naira looked out.

Then the bus started and they left.

"Naira listen..!"He said tapping on her shoulder.

"What?Why are you irritating me?"Naira asked.

"Look there!"He said pointing towards something outside.

Naira blindly believed him and looked out and he quickly kissed on her cheek shocking her.

"I am sorry..please forgive me naa!"he whined and she sighed.

"Okay fine!"She said and he smiled kissing on her cheek again. 

"Oh hello control yourself!Everyone are here!"She said and if gave her "I don't care" look.

****************

Now it was lunch time and the bus stopped at a hotel.

As everyone started to step down of the bus Naira who was sleeping woke up.

"Naira come!"Annika said.

Naira nodded and was about to get up but saw Kartik sleeping peacefully with his head on her shoulder.

She smiled and slowly moved his lead onto her lap.

"Kartik wake up..!"Naira said caressing his hair.

"Hmmm.."He murmured in sleep.She smiled when she thought of a way to wake him up.Naira kissed on his forehead which immediately woke him up.

"Someone was sleeping just a second ago!"Naira said while he smiled.

"Come on everyone went for lunch,shall we go too?"She asked and he nodded.

Together they got off the bus and went for lunch.

*************

Back in Udaipur Manish and Naitik went to Kaira's college for some meeting as they were both the trustee's.

After their meeting was done they were both siting in the principal's room.

"Mr.Goenka,Mr.Singhania thank you for coming in such short notice!"The principal thanked them and they both nodded.

"Mr.Goenka I hope you don't mind me asking..but there is a little bit change in Kartik's behaviour these days.Have you noticed them too?"The principal asked

"Change?What do you mean?"Manish asked

"Ever since he started dating Naira he is acting a bit possessive..like few days back he warned a new kid asking to stay away from Naira!"He said

"Dating..?!"Manish and Naitik said in surprise.

"You guys didn't know..?"The principal asked and they shook their heads in no.

"Maybe you have a misunderstanding sir"Naitik said

"No sir I heard it myself.Kartik said Naira is his girlfriend and warned that boy to stay away from her..even I told Kartik to not repeat it again"He said.

"So my daughter and your son?"Naitik asked and both of them started smiling.

"Congratulations Naitik Ji!Soon we will be related!!"Manish said and they were happy.

"But why did they both hide it from us?It is not like we are against it or anything!"Manish said

"Maybe they were waiting for a right time?But anyways we are happy that they made a right decision!"Naitik said and Manish nodded.

***************

After some hours they reached the resort they were going to stay in.

Everyone got their room keys and Naira's room is with Annika and Kartik is with Shivaay.

After they had dinner they went into their room's.

When Naira was getting ready to go to bed her phone beeped.

Naira saw a message from Kartik and opened it to read it.

"I am in the garden..waiting for you,come soon Jaan!❤️"He messaged.

Naira smiled and left the room to go meet him.

She went to the garden area but didn't see anyone.

"He asked me to come..but where is he?"Naira thought.

She felt someone's presence behind her and before she could turn around someone hugged her from the back.

When Naira realised who it was she relaxed.

"Kartik..!"Naira said as he kissed on her cheek.

"Hii!"He said with a smile and she turned around hugging him.

"Is everything okay?Why did you ask me to come here?"Naira asked

"No reason,just wanted to spend some time with you..!"He said caressing her hair.He leaned in and kept his lips on hers and they each other passionately.

After sometime they broke the kiss and Kartik kissed on her forehead and Naira hugged him tightly.

*****************

Next day all the students gathered in the lobby as they were told.

"So students we have planned a scavenger hunt today and we have created 15 groups which consists of two members each..!"The teacher said

He went on and told the names who were teammates.

Everyone were paired now except Naira.

Kartik was paired with Annika.

"So Naira..You are left so you are with Raghav!"Their teacher said shocking Kartik.

"What?!No way!I can't let that Raghav near my Naira!"Kartik thought and went to the teacher.

"Sir can I please go with Naira..I don't want anything to happen to her!"Kartik said

"I am sorry Kartik but I can't change the teams.And Naira is a big girl,she can take care of herself!Go concentrate on your game!"He said and left.

"How the hell am I supposed to play this game when I am hell worried about her?!"Kartik said to himself.

"Kartik..!"Naira said coming towards him

"We don't need to play..Let's just go to my room and we can spend sometime together!"He said holding her hand.

"Kartik why are you so worried?It is just a small game!All we have to do is find a flag and come back here..!"Naira said

"What if something happens to you?And I don't even know what type of person that Raghav is?I don't want you to go with him!"Kartik said

"Kartik please trust me I will be fine..I will be back soon and trust me I will beat you my Mendak!"Naira said with a smile.

"Naira no.."He tried to convince her.

"Kartik please.."Naira said and reluctantly he had to give in.

**************

The teams were walking around in different direction in the jungle behind the resort.

"Naira I have to say,your boyfriend does love you so much!"Raghav said as he and Naira were walking around

"Why are you bringing Kartik up suddenly?"Naira asked in confusion.

"I am not sure if you knew about this..but um.."He said.

Naira stopped walking and faced Raghav.

"But what Raghav?"Naira asked

"He warned me to stay away from you.."Raghav said

"He what..?"Naira said surprised and he explained what happened.

"Oh wow..I mean I had no clue about this..I am sorry behalf of Kartik..!"Naira said.

"No it's okay..we are just friends naa and I can understand why he felt that way so it's cool..!"Raghav said with a smile and Naira nodded.

"Raghav you check for the flag around here..I will go and check up in the front.."Naira said.

Raghav nodded and Naira went off.

"Kartik...I guess I should talk to him about this matter.."Naira thought as she went and without seeing she crossed the fence which she wasn't supposed too.

*****************

All the teams were back by now except Naira and Raghav.

Kartik was hell worried and kept shouting at people about Naira's whereabouts.

"Is this how you take care of people?Get my girlfriend back!If she is not here Infront of me in 5 minutes I don't know what I will do to you guys!"Kartik shouted at the resort staff.

"Kartik..Calm down"Shivaay said.

"What calm down huh?Naira was supposed to be back an hour back but where the hell is she?!I told her not to go but she didn't listen to me!"Kartik said.

"What if something happens to her..No I won't let anything happen to her!"He said

"Kartik,Raghav is also with her!Don't worry I am sure they are safe!"Annika said.

"Thank you Annika for reminding me that he is also there with her!You just made me more worried now!"Kartik shot.

"Kartik look!"Shivaay said as someone came.

They saw Raghav come and Kartik rushed towards him.

"Naira?!Where the hell is she?"Kartik shouted grabbing Raghav's collar.

"I..I don't know.."Raghav said shocking Kartik.

__________________

Hey Guys!

Hope you liked the chapter!Sorry for the late update,will try to update regularly❤️

Do vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 621 30
kartik and naira childhood friends but kartik hates naira becsause of her his father always shout at him.both Goenka and singania live in same house.
137K 8.2K 88
super angry ceo Kartik Goenka and his super cute assistant Naira. how will their love story bloom
155K 9.4K 67
Kartik Goenka & Naira Singhania meet at their Siblings wedding and become very close. But fate separates them. After two years they meet again and ge...
13.9K 1.2K 15
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...