Beneath The Stars | Tyler, Th...

By tylersgaptoof

[Sequel of 'Parallel Universe'] [COMPLETED] Their paths crossed with each other creating unforgettable memori... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Kodak
Chapter 2: Markers
Chapter 3: Late
Chapter 4: Past
Chapter 5: Smile
Chapter 6: Business
Chapter 7: Reunion
Chapter 8: Favor
Chapter 9: Fun
Chapter 10: Wander
Chapter 11: Nights
Chapter 12: The Call
Chapter 13: Good Day
Chapter 14: Plain
Chapter 15: Versus
Chapter 16: Memories
Chapter 17: Match
Chapter 18: Camp
Chapter 19: Been Away
Chapter 20: Earfquake
Chapter 21: Luck
Chapter 22: Growing
Chapter 24: Analog
Chapter 25: Tipsy
Chapter 26: Confuse
Chapter 27: Fixed
Chapter 28: Oblivion
Chapter 29: Soirée
Chapter 30: Yours
Chapter 31: Satisfied
Chapter 32: Avocado
Chapter 33: Whisper
Chapter 34: Fraud
Chapter 35: Canvas & Paintbrush
Chapter 36: Odd
Chapter 37: Forgive & Forget
Epilogue

Chapter 23: After Show

303 12 9
By tylersgaptoof

It's already like 3 in the morning, completely tired and sluggish from the flight. Taco was staying at Cristina's and Jasper was staying at Carter's.

It's funny for all our girl's name starts with C, well she isn't mine— I mean she will never be mine.

My eyes are turning heavy as fuck, I can't handle this.

I woke up from the smell of something delicious, nigga fell asleep at the couch. It brings back that nostalgic-morning-feeling.

"T wake up. Breakfast is ready" Callista said as she took her kodak. Until my phone rang, it's Clancy.

"Hello?"

: Morning T, re-create studio's asked me if you're available for 10 am tomorrow. Since you and Callista are here.

"Wait lemme ask her first, hold up"

"You wanna come tomorrow at re-create studio?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Yeah we'll come there"

: Alright, see you

He said and ended the call, until a flash blinded my eyes.

"Eww, you didn't even bother to change clothes" She laughed.

I stood up and take off my shirt "At least I slept" and noticed that her eyes were examining my body.

"I know I'm hot, thanks" I smirked as she rolled her eyes at me.

Callista was blushing, oh my fucking gosh.

"I'm looking at your ring, you still wearing it" She smiled.

"Well yeah, I really never take it off except for taking a shower though" I explained "And you are wearing my shirt as a sleepwear?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"What? It's comfortable and big. I love this"

"So you still love me huh?" I replied through my head, until I realized that I've mumbled it.

"You whaatt?" She asked.

"I said let's eat some breakfast" quickly lift her up and went to her kitchen. Callista was laughing so hard that it made me laugh too, she hates being lifted when she has the energy to do it herself.

The whole hour we do shits like in those days, I started to think of it. Does she ever feel awkward when I'm around with her? Like she's completely alone with me for months now.

Yes she's comfortable, I'm comfortable and we are comfortable with each other but does it ever cross her mind?

I haven't really talk to her deeply, always the surface level and it's fucking me up. I badly want to know it but if I did it, are we still like this? or avoid and ignore phase again?

I'm sweating balls here at the stage, I'm glad that a lot of people came here. My energy is draining, I need a break for second but my song isn't finish yet.

I looked at her and signaled her to come near me at the stage. Guards almost won't let her but I told them she's my girlfriend.

"What's the ma–" Before she could finished, I quickly kissed her forehead as people started to react. Even Taco, Jasper and couple of people at the backstage.

"Sorry if y'all need to see it, I can't help it. I'm running out of energy, it's fucking hot up here" I said and dried myself with a towel.

I looked at her one more time before I sang with the crowd. She was biting her lips, hope Wyatt captured it.

•••••

My body feels heavy, nigga woke up from 12 hours of sleep. I prepared my clothes for later at re-create studios and dinner.

We'd watch our previous video years ago and I do regret answering them, it sounds so wrong. We're on to the last question.

"Would you rather never hear Rollinem 7's again or get another foot massage?" Callista asked.

Damn this is hard.

"What kind of question is that? Are you torturing me? Cause' I feel you're torturing me" I said as everyone laughed.

"Why y'all laughing? Rollinem 7's is a song of N.E.R.D of to their last album that I absolutely fucking love. I wanna get it tatted on my leg and I prefer a foot massage over a blow job" I explained.

"Really?" The staffs asked.

"Yeah, he's a foot fetish guy" Callista answered.

Is stared for a second, thinking on what I will choose. I fucking love those two, urgh!

"Probably never hear Rollinem 7's ever again and I fucking love that song, end of discussion" I said.

After that we stroll around the central park, people are busy with their errands or joining the player's performance.

"Ooh, there's a roller rink! Can we Turkey?" She pleaded like a kid.

"Okay–" And quickly pulled my arm.

After we tying the lace, Callista hopped in the rink. Free styling with a smile on her face.

I hopped in and skate towards her.

"Catch me if you can" She said and started to skate faster.

"Oh it's on"

She skates so fucking fast, it's hard to catch up with a shitty lungs. A lot of people noticed us but we don't care, we just want to have fun here.

Until the song I like it by DeBarge started to play.

I've been thinking bout you for quite a while
You're on my mind everyday and every night
My every thought is you, the things you do

"Seems so satisfying to me, I must confess it girl"

Callista sang.

"Come one Turkey, let's dance you know this song!" She stopped in front of me as she offered her hand at me.

I took it as we began to skate around.

"I like the way you comb your hair and I like those stylish clothes you wear"

"It's just the little things you do that show how much I really care" and I winked at her.

Instead of 'you' and I changed it into 'I'

"You're giving me bellyaches T, I don't know why" She said.

"What did I do?" I nonchalantly asked.

"You give me so many fucking butterflies. You make me nervous and I don't like it" She looked away.

Could it be?

"Who wouldn't be?" I smirked as Calista furrowed her eyebrows.

"I've been wanting to tell you that, and don't think that I'm using you as a rebound" she said with a distinctive voice.

We both stopped.

Is it true? I could feel she's lying. She isn't like that when something is wrong with her.

"I know, I understand you but why won't you talk to me when you have a fucking problem? You know that I'm always here" I said.

I'm fuming again.

"I just don't want to bother you" She replied as my face started to soften.

So that's the reason?

"Don't think that I'm mad with the whole rebound thing cause' it never really crossed my mind to think any of that" Callista looked down and bit her lips.

"Bother me when you want, bother me for the rest of life my life"

I really meant that.

There was silence as someone skate pass by.

"So? What now?" She asked and smiled at me.

"I'm not sure but at least we're here together"

If she's lying then let's play a game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 93 17
Did someone say EARLY 2010's wattpad and tumblr? Yes I'm writing imagines and YES some will be cliche. But they're about T...so come read the tea😂 ©...
65.9K 3.5K 12
A story about a broken heart and second chances... "Loving you was so many things...Beautiful ones. ...But now all I remember are the consequences of...
129K 4.6K 32
[COMPLETED] Salem moves to university, finally away from all the small minded people of her small town; and she's going to UCLA, her dream school...
48.9K 1.7K 43
[COMPLETED] Tyler meets the new boy in his art class, Wyatt, who is also in the school's journalism club. They hit it off, but Tyler can't understand...