Chapter 6: Business

I've been planning to start a golf store at asia, likely Singapore to be exact, and I haven't went there.

I have all of the designs for the store and all but the location is all I need, most importantly.

Grabbed my car keys at the counter and drive my way.

Nervousness is all I felt as my feet started to shake up a bit. Because, it's been years.

I parked my car and knocked on the door.

"Tyler?"

It was Zoey.

"Oh my gosh, how you've been and what brings you here?"

"I'm completely fine and may I have a talk to your husband?" I asked.

"Well sure, come in. I'll just call him"

We went inside as I took a seat at the couch. I could hear the children's laugh from here, I don't know if Autumn still remembers me.

"Uncle Tyler!" I heard her voice as she ran and hugged me.

She really grew apparently.

"You're a bit taller than I thought" I ruffled her hair.

"Funny Uncle T, can we at least ride our bikes–"

"If your Uncle T isn't busy" Calvin came. We went for a side hug as Autumn rolled her eyes and left.

"What brings you here at this fine day brother?"

He sat in front of me. I gave my notebook filled with designs for the store, he carefully looked at it.

"One of my friend is an architect, he will love this idea of yours but where?" He asked.

"At Singapore, I've never been there before. So it will be a new journey for me"

He nodded, like he's unsure of it.

"Is there anything wrong–"

"Oh no, not at all. I'm going to update my friend and I'll check my schedule if I went to my office"

I nodded and forbid my good bye at him.

"Dad, can I go with Uncle T?" Autumn said.

Calvin looked at me, waiting for my response.

"Sure, why not. I don't have any things to do today" I shrugged my shoulders.

Autumn happily thanked him as she pulled my arm.

"Can I bring my bike?" She pleaded.

I nodded and quickly took it from their garage. I put it at the back seat and signaled her to went in at the passenger seat.

We rode around town of LA, a lot of people are looking at us. Thinking that she's my child or something, haha.

"Are you and Auntie C still talk to each other?" She asked out of nowhere.

I let out a cough, "For only a short matter of time but the actual talk-talk. Nope, we haven't"

"What happened? the last time were the two of you are always taking me to the park"

I remember that, she was still young that time. We would babysit her for almost a week when the of us aren't that busy.

"How old are you now?" I asked.

"Nine"

"You know Autumn, me and your Aunt... Aren't that busy during those days, we still have time for each other. When she became known, a lot of offerings came to her and I hate it"

"Why?"

"Because I want her with me everyday, where ever I go. But, I realized that we have our own responsibilities to do. I was too bad for your Aunt and decided to parted ways"

"That's why Uncle Brent came in" She emotionless replied

"What's wrong with him?"

"They've been together when I was six. I got confused when she's not with you anymore and I started to ask everyone"

"What did they say?"

"They said that you didn't love my Aunt anymore, but I refuse to believe them. Because at a very young age, I always see how you love each other very much just like mom and dad" She explained.

I became quiet for about a minute and didn't expect on what she said. I am very much amazed for her.

"Your Aunt is happy now with Uncle Brent" I smiled.

"She isn't, every time I spent a day at her place. If you could see her everynight at her room, she's always crying and saying Uncle Brent's name"

I was shocked, doesn't he knows about her condition?

Does Frank and Solo know this?

There's always something about him, how did Callista even managed that?

She doesn't deserve a man like him.

Then who? You?

I shake my head from asking myself, I should be happy for them. For they make it far, not concerned.