Chapter 24: Analog

: In a situation like that, she's scared. The pain must be still fresh, that's why she doesn't tell a thing.

Frank said through the phone.

"How come? I mean I've been with her since after her two months of being alone. I was the first one who felt this way again for the both of us"

: Cause' you haven't moved on nigga. It takes 3 to 5 months to fully recover from a breakup, make that 6 because of the tragic. Does she knows about that?

"Maybe? I don't know. She did act the same as I am, clingy, touchy and like nothing happens with her. But, she said something about bellyache and shit when we're at New York" I sat at the edge of the bed.

: You know her analyzation when she try to fake. She wouldn't say anything unless someone makes a first move. Just like your problem years ago about trying to confess? y'all are in your thirty's now, don't act shit like that.

"Yeah I remember, it fucking sucks. It's like history repeats itself" I laughed as I saw our polaroid hanging at her cork board.

: True that but minus the breakup though, we still ship you guys till y'all got married and have kids.

"Y'all are idiots for that, she did even mention that she don't want to have kids right now. Because of her schedule, it's hassle and I kinda agree with her"

: See? She mentioned that to you, y'all are family planning now. She must have feel the same with you.

"Nah, it's still too vague for me. I don't know how long I could wait until her real intention showed up, I feel like she's lying and it's bugging the hell out of me" I sighed as Frank laughed.

: I wish you nothing but patience my friend, y'all can come through it. I trust you.

"I hope so"

: Anyway, smell you later T

"Yeah smell you later too" I said and ended the call.

You're fucking me up C!

I need to make a move.

•••••

Quickly jumped in the bathroom to take a shower and picked up the simplest clothes, damn I'm wearing all white from head to toe. She was at the living room reading again some papers.

Shit, I can't see my keys.

"C, have you seen my car keys?" I asked.

She was still focusing at her papers and pouted.

"Where?"

Still pouting.

I approached "You want a kiss?" and almost gave her a peck.

"Gago! I said it's over there at the shelves" Callista hit my arm.

I backed out a little bit "Okay chill, damn. I thought you want some cause' you're pouting" I smirked.

"I'm pouting to point out your keys, not a some kiss" She defended as I crouch at her level.

"You pout when want some of this" I pouted.

"Things has changed–"

"No they're not" I seductively said and started to kiss her shoulders up to her neck.

She didn't stop me.

"I even remember how you want to kiss me so bad– you can't resist this soft and plump lips of mine" I whispered and stopped when I reach her lips.