The Things We Do :: Dream SMP...

By partiallyhuman

You were never one for change. For half your life, all you've done is keep your head down and never reach up... More

𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟷 - 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟸 - 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟹 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟺 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟻 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟼 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽 - 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟾 - 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟿 - 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟶 - 𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

9.7K 395 240
By partiallyhuman

 The following morning, you woke up to the loud dings of your communicator. Rubbing your eyes, you reached for it and picked it up, tiredly looking at the messages.

<ItsFundy> Y/N PICK UP
<y/u> i just woke up
<ItsFundy> Y/N PICK UP
<ItsFundy> oh
<y/u> one sec

With a loud groan, you lifted yourself out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom, communicator in hand.

"What do I owe the pleasure of your company at six A.M. to?" you questioned sarcastically, getting a hairbrush and combing it through your h/l tresses.

"Y/N SAPNAP JUST FUCKING KILLED FUNGI SAPNAP JUST FUCKING KILLED FUNGI-"

"What? Oh, that," you deadpanned while washing your face.

"YOU KNEW?"

"Yeah, Tommy told Niki and I yesterday and we spent the rest of the day almost getting into a war with Dream and Sapnap."

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

Fundy's piercing yells were giving you a headache. You debated hanging up on him. "I went to sleep three hours ago, don't expect me to immediately think of you."

"Y/n I swear to fucking prime you are a literal-"

"Aaaaaand disconnect," you muttered to yourself, ignoring the incessant pings of the device and leaving to change.

After looking through your wardrobe, you decided on a fairly simple outfit. You [pulled your hair into its normal style and] went into your kitchen, making yourself a cup of f/d.

The relative quiet of your house was relaxing to you. You took a seat in the living room and grabbed an old book of yours.

You glanced at the cover. The Art of War by Sun Tzu.

A brief memory passed through your brain, but you brushed it off and began reading.

Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence, it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account...

The book was a comfort one of sorts, though you hadn't read it in a while. You got through a few chapters before finishing off your drink, bookmarking the page you were on and going to wash your cup.

The notifications from Fundy had stopped coming in, but a new one from a different person entered.

"Hi, Quackity," you said, rinsing out the item and grabbing a sponge.

"Hola, ¿cómo está?" he spoke, the sounds of running being heard on his end. "What's up?"

"Buena, gracias. Got yelled at by Fundy today but that's basically it. You?"

"Just been building, talking with other people in the SMP," Quackity responded, the running noises speeding up and then abruptly stopping.

"What're you doing right now?"

"Uhhh, nothing?" His voice rose in pitch slightly.

"Quackity?"

"I... Gotta go, bye!" You laughed to yourself. Classic Quackity.

With a quick glance at the clock - only seven o'clock - you figured it would be the perfect time to sharpen up your bow skills. You grabbed your bow, a quiver of arrows, and went outside.

Mist greeted you as you stepped out, nuzzling into your side.

"Okay Mist, hello to you too," you chuckled. "Let's get you some food." You looked through your bag for a few apples, and put them in the milky-white coated horse's pen.

She bit into one happily, not noticing you venture further into the forest. It took a few minutes of walking to get to the clearing you had set up for archery.

You sighed, letting your bag fall onto the grassy floor and nocking an arrow in your bow. You focused on the target, raising your arm slightly upwards, before firing.

Bullseye.

You kept releasing arrows into the target, from various angles and heights. It was a few minutes before you noticed a pair of eyes on you. Shooting another arrow into the center, you spoke.

"You know, you can make it less obvious that you're here."

Your e/c eyes locked with a pair of blue ones, and you smirked. Tommy slid down from the tree, a slightly shameful look on his face.

"How did you see that? I had the best hiding spot!" he complained, moving a few pieces of dirty blonde hair out of his face.

"A magician never reveals her secrets," you teased. Tommy rolled his eyes. "Anyways, what're you watching me for?"

"I, uh, I saw you practicing, and, uh, IthoughtyouwerereallygoodatshootingshitandIwaswonderingifyoucouldmaybeteachme-"

"Sorry, what?"

"I thought you were really good at shooting shit." Tommy paused, before adding on. "For a woman, obviously. And, uh, I was wondering if you could maybe teach me."

You chuckled lightly. "Of course. D'you have a bow?" The blonde shook his head. "That's alright, you can use mine." You handed him the set of bow and arrows, which he took carefully.

"Okay, show me how you'd shoot it."

With a slightly shaky hand, Tommy stood straight up and held the bow up. You walked around him, examining his stance.

"Good, pretty good... don't lock your knees so much, keep your legs relaxed... make them shoulder-width apart, so bring your legs a little further apart... ok, turn your front foot slightly towards the target... perfect! Good job!"

"Yeah! I'm the best at this!"

"Not quite, we've got to work on your bow holding next. Bring the bow a bit up, it should be next to your eye. Make sure your shoulders aren't too tense. Not too loose either! Yup, just like that. Now, try firing. You shouldn't have to pull back, you can just release."

Tommy, with a quick exhale, let go of the bowstring. The arrow flew through the air, landing just off the bullseye. He cursed under his breath.

"Hey, hey, that's super good for your first shot! Try aiming a little this way, now. Got it?"

"Ok."

"Great. D'you think you can do this without my help."

"Yeah... Yeah. I can do this."

"Alright, go at it!"

You stood back, watching Tommy get into a stance, correcting a few things. He narrowed his eyes, glaring at the target, and let the arrow fly.

"YEAAAAAAAH BITCH, I DID IT!" Tommy cheered, dropping the bow on the ground and punching a fist into the air.

"Good job," you smiled. He turned to you, a grin on his face, a jump in his step as he went to pick up the bow.

Suddenly, a ding came from your communicator. It was from Niki.

"Keep practicing, Tommy, I'm going to go answer this."

You quickly ran back to your house before picking up. A gasp fell from your lips as you heard a sob come from Niki.

"Y/n, I just- I just killed Sapnap's fox, I killed Skechers," Niki cried.

"Ok, but Niki, I am very proud of you, I am very happy with your actions."

"Was that Fundy?" you questioned.

"Uh, y-yeah," Niki responded, the rapid footfalls of her boots against the wooden Prime Path clearly audible.

"Yeah, Y/n, here's the thing." A small "hey" from Niki was heard as the communicator was jostled around, from what you assumed to be Fundy taking the device. "I knew that Sapnap was a bad person. I knew that he was! But he has done unspeakable things. He has killed the beloved pets of not just me, but others as well. He has massacred the land of L'manberg, and to a personal extent, he has done something that hurt me more than anyone."

"And- oh my fucking Prime, Niki, do you see this?"

"Oh my gosh, Y/n, I-"

"Sapnap FUCKING ROBBED MY BELOVED FOX'S GRAVE! HOW DARE HE! I am telling you now, that this man? He is going to pay for his actions. He burnt it, I know he did. He wants to destroy, he knows nothing other than destruction, and we do not stand for that. The only way to beat fire, though?" You could almost hear the grin on his face.

"It's a shit ton more of fire."

-----

1331 words (without a/n)

Header by @/ametherese on RedBubble

So... (spoilers for the events of March 4, 2021) thoughts on Tommy's death and resurrection? It was a whole ass emotional ROLLERCOASTER for me and akljfkljalksjfkjldfajk

Also:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K VOTES AND #50 IN MINECRAFTYOUTUBERS! *cries happy tears*

Also, important question: should I go through and change this for a gender neutral reader? (This won't interfere with my uploading schedule, it might take a while though and be a bit confusing for new readers)

Thank you, remember to take care of yourself, and I'll see you soon!

-Partially Human

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 85.8K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
81.6K 3.4K 30
Trapped in an endless maze of halls and cruel tests. Stuck with complete strangers that you're forced to work with if you want to survive. How will y...
979 38 12
A stage crew kid. An internet celeb. A toxic friendship. A dash of anxiety. What could go wrong? (Pls read this. I need validation from those around...
464K 12.4K 18
"ᴏʜ, ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ. ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀ ꜰᴏᴏʟ ᴡʜᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ." ‎ ‎↳war changes people; sometimes for the better or sometimes for the worse. ┊͙DREAMSMP X OC┊͙