Fall In Love At First Kiss ||...

By lalisyia

"W-wait! Taehyung, move!" Jisoo warned Taehyung but it was too late. Jisoo landed on her bully, Taehyung, the... More

ꨄ︎𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞ꨄ︎
❣︎ 1 ❣︎
❣︎ 2 ❣︎
❣︎ 3 ❣︎
Vote which one ❣︎ please don't skip
❣︎ 4 ❣︎
❣︎ 6 ❣︎
❣︎ 7 ❣︎
❣︎ 8 ❣︎
❣︎ 9 ❣︎
❣︎ 10 ❣︎
❣︎ 11 ❣︎
❦︎ 12 ❦︎
❦︎ Author Note! ❦︎
❦︎ 13 ❦︎
❦︎ 14 ❦︎
❦︎ 15 ❦︎
❦︎ 17 ❦︎
❦︎ 16 ❦︎
❦︎ 18 ❦︎
❦︎ 19 ❦︎
❦︎ 20 ❦︎
❦︎ 21 ❦︎
❦︎ 22 ❦︎
🌚Spoiler🌝
❦︎ 23 ❦︎
❦︎author note❦︎
❦︎CH.24 SPOILER❦︎
❦︎ 25 ❦︎
❦︎ 26 ❦︎
❦︎ this is not an update ❦︎
❦︎ 27 ❦︎
❦︎ 28 ❦︎
author noteಥ‿ಥ
❦︎ 29 ❦︎
❦︎ 30 ❦︎
❦︎ 31 ❦︎
❦︎ 32 ❦︎
❦︎ 33 ❦︎
❦︎ 36 ❦︎
❦︎ 34 ❦︎
❦︎ 35 ❦︎
❦︎ 37 ❦︎
❗SPOILER FOR MY NEW BOOK❗
❗DROPPING THIS FF!! ❗
bonus chapter<3
❦︎ 39 ❦︎
❦︎ 38 ❦︎
❦︎ 40 ❦︎
❦︎ 41 ❦︎
❦︎ 42 ❦︎
❦︎ 43 ❦︎
❦︎ 44 ❦︎
❦︎ 45 ❦︎
❦︎ 46 ❦︎
❦︎ 47 ❦︎
❦︎ 48 ❦︎
Spotify playlists
playlists links^^
❦︎ 49 ❦︎
❦︎ 50 ❦︎
Author note.

❦︎ 24 ❦︎

1.2K 63 120
By lalisyia

"Jisoo?" Taehyung calls while shaking Jisoo a bit, Jisoo wakes up with a tired face. She looks at Taehyung and asks him, "Why?" "Do you want to eat? I'll buy some foods," Taehyung says to Jisoo. Jisoo looks around, and then she notices something.

I-I'm leaning on Taehyung's shoulder! She quickly sits straight a upnds says sorry to Taehyung, he rolls his eyes, "Do you really need to apologise just for sleeping on my shoulder?" He mumbles. Jisoo doesn't hear what he said so she tilts her head but Taehyung shakes his head and asks what does she wants to eat instead.

"They serves food?!" Jisoo eyes sparkle as she asks the question. Taehyung smiles proudly and says, "of course, this is the the first class after all,". Jisoo eyes turn from happiness to shocked, "First class? I thought all airplanes are like this-" Jisoo mumbles.

"Hello, I asked what you wanna eat," "I don't know what to eat," Jisoo answers. Taehyung sighs and open takes a menu in the pocket that's in front of him, "here, choose what to eat," he says and gives the menu to Jisoo. She nods and opens the menu, Expensive!

She turns the pages and finally stops, "I'll get mushroom soup.." Jisoo says and Taehyung nods. He calls a flight attendant to make the order, after that he turns to Jisoo and asks, "why mushroom soup out of all good?" "Because it's the cheapest....?" She answers.

Taehyung sighs again, "listen, I'm your husband and your husband is from the richest family in Korea, so you can do whatever you wanna do without anyone stopping you!" He tells Jisoo while holding her left hand.

Jisoo blushes, "Okay...?" Ah, it seems like she didn't understand what I meant, is she really the most intelligent student in our school?

"Ah, is it really okay for us to be this noisy here?" Jisoo asks while looking around. Taehyung nods, "don't worry, I have booked tickets for all seats, just for us," he says. Jisoo unbelievably looks at her husband, "are you serious?!" She asks, he nods.

This is... Power Abuse! "Okay, now rest first while waiting for the food," Taehyung says to Jisoo. Jisoo nods and closes her eyes, but before she can sleep, the flight attendant who their order earlier comes with foods. "Spaghetti carbonara, mushroom soup," The flight attendant says as he serves the food.

Jisoo and Taehyung say thank you to the flight attendant and then they start eating. "Whoa, delicious!" Jisoo beams, Taehyung smiles looking at his wife.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are arriving at our destination in a few minutes," the pilot announces, Jisoo turns to Taehyung to wakes him up but suddenly stops when she sees the face besides her.

He looks like a child when he's sleeping, Jisoo smirks looking at Taehyung's face. "Taehyung, wake up, we already arrived," Jisoo says, making sure not to touch him. She knows for sure that Taehyung's doesn't like getting all touchy.

"Oh, okay," Taehyung answers while rubbing his eyes. Once the airplane open it's door, Taehyung and Jisoo get out of it. "Father and Eomma said to find a guy holding a signboard with our names on it," Taehyung informs while helping Jisoo getting her luggage.

They walk out of the airport and see a lot of people holding up signboards with different names on them. "Oh that's your name written in Korean!" Jisoo says, pointing at a guy wearing a spectacle. Taehyung nods and pulls Jisoo to the guy.

"Are you by any chance Tachibana Uenoyama?" Taehyung asks while looking directly at the guy in front of him. The guys tilts his head and beams, "I am! Are you Mr Kim and Mrs Kim?" He asks. Jisoo and Taehyung nod.

"Oh, hello, my name is Tachibana Uenoyama, you may call me Mr Tachibana," Uenoyama bows. His surname is like Haruto Sensei's! Jisoo says in her head. "Mhm, did my parents arrange anything else?" Taehyung asks while passing the luggages to Uenoyama.

"They just told me to bring you to the hotel first," Uenoyama replies. "Okay, let's go!" He says after he finished putting the luggages in the car boot. Uenoyama opens the door for them to enter and then closes it.

"You'll be staying at the best suite in Japan," Uenoyama informs while starting the car. Jisoo looks Taehyung, "What?" Taehyung asks, uncomfortable by the stare Jisoo's giving. "No-no thing," she answers, looking down.

After a while, Uenoyama finally ends the awkward silence by asking, "Um, I heard you guys can speak Japanese?" "How did you know?" Jisoo asks back, starting to feel comfortable with their tour guide.

"Ah, your parents told me," He answers. Jisoo nods. "If I'm not wrong, you study at Joongdong High School, right? My older brother is a teacher there," Uenoyama says with a proud smile. Jisoo eyes sparkle, "is your brother Haruto Sensei?!" Jisoo asks with excitement.

Uenoyama passionately nods. "Uwahh!" Jisoo says, but suddenly Taehyung clears his throat. Jisoo looks at Taehyung and immediately understands what he's trying to say. Guess I over reacted.. "Pardon me for my bad attitude," Jisoo clears her throat and moves her gaze outside the window.

"Ah, please don't say that!" Uenoyama says. How can she get so excited just from talking about Haruto Sensei? I had never seen her smile like that in front of me. Taehyung pouts.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"We've arrived!" Uenoyama says and gets out of the car and opens the car's door for Taehyung and Jisoo. They get out and say thanks to Uenoyama.

Uenoyama gets the luggages out of the car and give them to Taehyung and Jisoo. "I can only assist you to now, you can asks the receptionist for your room booking and they will give you the key." Uenoyama bows, Taehyung and Jisoo bow their head.

"Oh and one more thing, your parents told me to tell you to speak in Japanese here! You need to speak Japanese with me too," Uenoyama says and excuses himself. Jisoo looks at her husband, "we.... Need to speak in Japanese?" She asks.

"Did I hear it right?" "It seems so. I heard it too," Taehyung nods and walks inside the building. He goes to the receptionist and says, "こんにちは (hello), we made a booking here with the name Kim Taehyung."

"はい (okay/yes), I'll take a look first." The receptionist says. He looks through the computer and finally spots the name Kim Taehyung. He gets the key and says, "here's your room card, please sit on the couches first while we get a Porter to carry your luggages," he bows.

Taehyung nods and goes to Jisoo and tells her to sit first. After waiting for a few minutes, a man in his 30s finally comes and takes the luggages on the trolley. After that, he follows Jisoo and Taehyung to the room.

"Here's your tips," Taehyung says and gives him ¥1000. The porter looks at him and smiles, "thank you so much!" He says and excuses himself. "Let's get in," Taehyung says to Jisoo. He scans the card on the door knob, and then the door opens revealing a room that looks like a house.

"Wow! This doesn't looks like a room! It's like a house! Like, my house," Jisoo says and she suddenly feels sad. "Oh, they're not my family anymore," she mumbles.

Taehyung puts his hand on Jisoo's shoulder, "are you okay? Are yous as because it looks like... That house? Do you want to stay in a different hotel-" "No no! It's okay! It's a lot bigger than that house, I like it! Thank you, Taehyung. I had never gone on a holiday." Jisoo says with teary eyes.

Taehyung looks at Jisoo with pitiful eyes. "Well, it's not like I was the one who wanted to go on a holiday, my parents were the one who forced me to go, it's not like I can avoid it, it's a honeymoon," Taehyung says to Jisoo while looking away, hiding his blushing face.

Jisoo smiles, "i know, but I still want to thank you," Jisoo says. Taehyung nods, "mm, let's unpack our bags. Your room is in front of mine." Taehyung pulls his luggage and some other bags into his room and closes the door.

Jisoo does the same thing with Taehyung. She unpacks her bags and puts her clothes in the closet and her toiletries in the bathroom. I should ask Taehyung if I can rest for a while.

She opens her door and knocks on Taehyung's door. After a second, the door opens. "Why?" "Ah, I just wanna ask if I can rest for a while," Jisoo answers. Taehyung tilts his head for a second and then nods, "It's 4:44 now so it should be fine. Just set an alarm at 5:00 pm," Taehyung says.

Jisoo nods and say thanks, after that she gets into her room and takes a shower. Then, she wears the same clothes to rest.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Ring!!!

Jisoo wakes up to the sound of her phone. She turns off the alarm and check the clocks, 5:01 .p.m. Let's change, Jisoo gets up and strips down, then she searches the closet and takes a turtle neck sweater and a pair of jeans and wear them.

After that, she takes a brown long coat and wear it on top of the sweater.

When she's done, she goes out of her room and see Taehyung already waiting for her at the couch. "I'm done, sorry for being late," she says while scraping her neck. Taehyung replies, "it's okay," he turns to look at Jisoo and pause with amazement.

"I didn't know you could look good, better than your usual fashion," Taehyung snickers at his sarcastic compliment, and then he turns around and goes to the door. Jisoo pouts while following behind him. Geez, he can't says that just because he he has a good sense of fashion and is so popular.

"Tachibana-san is already waiting for us at the lobby," Taehyung informs after they got on the elevator. Jisoo nods, "but why do you call him Tachibana-san? Didn't he tell us to call him Mr Tachibana?" Jisoo asks. "He just told me to change the name just now in the chat," Taehyung answers the question.

"He said it was too formal and it makes him feel old," he adds. Jisoo nods again, "but how old is he actually?" She asks again. Taehyung rolls his eyes, "29 if I'm not wrong," he says.

Oh! He's pretty young! Jisoo says in her head. Why is she asking so much about Tachibana-san? It's irritating!

︎❦︎︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Where will we eat?" Taehyung asks Uenoyama as soon as he and his wife got on the car. Uenoyama fasten his seatbelt and then replies, "I will just drive you to your destination. You can tell me the restaurant  you wanna go to."

Taehyung nods and takes his phone out of his pocket and open Google then he searches the most popular restaurant in Tokyo.

"Oh, then let's go to Ginza Kojyu Restaurant. Is it far?" Taehyung asks after scrolling the phonefor a while. "Not that far, so we will arrive at the restaurant in a half an hour or so," Uenoyama answers. "Okay," Taehyung replies.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Okay, we're here!" Uenoyama says and gets out of the car then open Taehyung's door. Taehyung turns to Jisoo and see her sleeping at the corner of the car, Taehyung smiles look at his wife. "Jisoo, wake up. We're here," he wakes Jisoo up.

"Oh? O-okay," Jisoo answers while stretching her hands, after that she gets out of the car.

Time skips to night~ shalalala~

"Thank you Taehyung," Jisoo says to Taehyung after they get into their suite.

"What for?" Taehyung asks after taking off his coat. Jisoo plays with her fingers while answering, "W-well, the dinner.. I had never ate expensive foods." "It's nothing, it's my duty as a husband," Taehyung replies and goes to the living room and sit on one of the couches.

"I-i'll go inside my room then," Jisoo says and rushes to her room. She lies down on the bed and suddenly smiles looking at the ceiling. I.. had dinner with Taehyung for the first time! Even though we live in the same house, we rarely see each others face. I always go to the school with a different car and earlier than him, just to avoid seeing him angry.

I can't afford to make him mad anymore, l don't want to be beaten anymore-! Jisoo says in her head as she tightly closes her eyes. God, if you really exist, can you at least let me be happy just for this once? I want to experience being loved by him, even if it's only for this honeymoon.

Without Jisoo realising it, she's already crying silently. "I should change if I want to rest," Jisoo mumbles and gets up to changes her clothes.

It's cold, I already turned off the air conditioner.. Ah, I'll just wear the cardigan I brought. Jisoo searches her closet and finds her cardigan hanged on a hanger. She takes it and wear it, I'm thirsty. Jisoo turns around and walks to the door.

"... he's in his room right..?" Jisoo gets out carefully and looks around, looking for any signs of Taehyung. "Phew~ I'm alone," Jisoo sighs. She walks freely to the kitchen and open the fridge. She takes a bottle of milk and pour some into a glass.

Then, she drinks it and washes the glass, when she turns around to go back to her room, suddenly she sees Taehyung in front of her, looking directly into her eyes. "Woah-!!" Jisoo screams in shocked.

"Y-you scared me!" She says, stroking her chest. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks with a blank face. "I just came here to drank, now if you excuse me..." Jisoo bows and rushes to her room, leaving Taehyung alone in the kitchen.

W-why do I feel butterfly in my stomach just now when I see her? And.. what's with her clothes? What's wrong with me? Why am I blushing? Taehyung covers his mouth, and frowns while looking at the floor with his total red face.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"You woke up?" Taehyung asks while spreading some butter on the bread he's holding. Jisoo nods and glances at the bread, "When did you buy breads?" She asks. "Tachibana-san brought it to us early in the morning, he forgot to give it to us yesterday," he answers and bite the bread.

"Ouh, okay." Jisoo sits on the chair and take a bread then spread some butter on it. After that, she take a bite.

"Eat faster then go change your clothes, we're going to Tokyo Skytree," Taehyung says and walks to his room. Tokyo Skytree?! Wow! Jisoo eats excitedly and runs to her room to wear something nice.

She chooses a dress Taehyung bought for her back in Korea and wears it with a black waist high stockings. After that, she put on one of the boots that Taehyung also bought for her in Korea.

Then, she takes her bag and waits at the Living room. After a while, Taehyung finally shows up looking handsome as usual. "Ready? Let's go," Taehyung says and gets out of the suite and goes straight to the elevator, not waiting for Jisoo.

Jisoo immediately follows after Taehyung, and fortunately she's able to get inside the elevator just on time before the door closes.  Jisoo glances at Taehyung and finds him already looking at her so she shyly moves her gaze away.

Once they arrive at the lobby, they see Uenoyama waving his hand at them. "Did you buy the tickets?" Uenoyama asks while opening the door for his employers. Taehyung let's Jisoo gets in first and answers, "No, but I already booked three tickets using their website."

"Why three? Do you have a friend you wanna go with?" Uenoyama asks again. "We're going with you of course, you're gonna be our guide," he replies. Uenoyama nods and starts driving.

This will be the perfect place to leave            Jisoo, then I'll go back to the suite and  book a flight to Korea, Taehyung says in his head. He actually had been planning to leave Jisoo since the day they arrive in Japan. He just can't accept the fact that his parents choose Jisoo to be his wife even though he was the one who rushed for the wedding.

When I'm back in Korea, I'm just gonna say I lost Jisoo in Japan.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Wow! I can't believe I'm going to enter this building!" Jisoo says to herself, unable to control her excitement. "Stay here, don't make trouble, I'm gonna go pay the tickets," Taehyung says walks to the ticket counter leaving Jisoo and Uenoyama alone. Jisoo nods quietly.

Uenoyama looks at Jisoo pitifully, was it an arranged marriage? But they look perfect together and Mrs Kim is obviously head over heels for Mr Kim, Uenoyama thinks, he turns to look in front again. . I just hope that Mr Kim will treat Mrs Kim well because she looks so delicate and fragile that she break even with the slightest touch.

"Okay, let's go," Taehyung says, walking towards Jisoo and Uenoyama. "Where do you guys wanna go first?" Taehyung asks Jisoo. "I don't know, I'll follow you," she replies. Taehyung nods, "how about the Planetarium?" He suggests.

"I'm okay with anything," Jisoo smiles. Uenoyama guides the couple to the planetarium and they buy tickets using their own money. While in the planetarium, Jisoo looks so excited and jumps when she sees something amazing.

After spending 2 hours inside the planetarium, they finally comes out. "That was amazing! Thank you, Taehyung," Jisoo says with sincerity. He nods and tells Uenoyama to bring them to the finest restaurant in the building.

"Tachibana-san, you can order anything you want, it'll be my treat today," Taehyung says while looking at the menu book. "N-no! I can't do that!" He refuses while shaking his head repeatedly. Taehyung gives Uenoyama a glare and he gulps down his saliva

"O-okay then," he timidly says and looks at the menu book. He turns the pages a lot as he tries to find the cheapest menu. Uenoyama was not the only one who's struggling to find the cheapest menu, but Jisoo's also struggling. Why are there only expensive foods here?!

At last, Jisoo and Uenoyama end up ordering the same menu. Jisoo looks at Taehyung who's playing his phone right now. Somehow, I feel like Taehyung is not like his usual self today, Jisoo says in her head.

"After this, let's go shopping, I saw the news yesterday saying there will be a heavy snow today. So let's buy some coats for you," Taehyung says while scrolling through the phone, Jisoo just nods.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Why is it so awkward? Does the vibe's usually like this when they eat together? Uenoyama stares at Jisoo and Taehyung. I can't even swallow anything, please help me! He mentally cries.

Taehyung turns to Jisoo and asks, "You're done?" "Uh, yeah I am," Jisoo answers. Taehyung nods and and gets up to go pay. Jisoo looks at Uenoyama and gasps, "You're not done yet? Wait, I'll tell Taehyung," Jisoo says and gets up but Uenoyama quickly stops her and shakes his head, "I-it's okay, I already ate a lot this morning," he smiles awkwardly.

Jisoo looks at Taehyung and then back at Uenoyama before she nods her hesitantly and sits back. "What are you doing still sitting?" "Ah, Taehyung!" Jisoo gets up and Uenoyama follows her and Taehyung walk out of the restaurant.

"Oh, this  looks good, try this," Taehyung says and gives Jisoo the sky blue winter coat he's holding. Jisoo takes it and tries it on, "how is it?" He asks Jisoo. "It's cozy.." she answers while hugging her body, loving the warmth.

"Okay, let's take this one and the other coats you tried just now, Tachibana-san, bring these to the counter," Taehyung signals Uenoyama with his fingers. Uenoyama bows his head and takes the coats to the counter.

"Is there anything else you want?" Taehyung asks Jisoo to make sure she buys all her needs. "It's more than enough," Jisoo says. Taehyung nods and proceeds to pay for the coats.

"Let's go buy you some shoes," Taehyung says to Jisoo, Jisoo shakes her head. "Why?" Taehyung asks. "I wanna go to the observation deck," she replies. The translation to that sentence is, 'let's not waste money on me  anymore' Uenoyama says in his head.

They walk to the elevator and press the highest level button. Once the elevator's door opens, Jisoo excitedly gets out of it and runs to the windows. "Woah, 너무 아름다워 (so beautiful)!" She says loudly. Taehyung unconsciously smiles at Jisoo's behaviour.

"Look, Taehyung!" Jisoo pulls her husband's hand but immediately stop, they awkwardly look at each other and quickly turn their gazes away. "S-sorry," she clears her throat. Suddenly, Uenoyama calls for Jisoo and tells her to use the coin operated binocular to look at the scenery.

Jisoo quickly takes a coin and put it in there, then she puts her eyes on it. "Wow! It's better using this!" "正しい (correct)," Uenoyama says in Japanese making Jisoo giggles, "I almost forgot Eomma and Father told us to speak Japanese here."

Taehyung doesn't like the scene in front of him, Jisoo laughing with Uenoyama, it irritates him how she easily smiles in front of him. "Your smile reminds me of my daughter," Uenoyama says. "You're married?!" She gasps. "Yes I am," Uenoyama chuckles.

"You look like a single-" "Tachibana-san, follow me, I wanna go to the car for a few minutes," Taehyung suddenly interrupts. "Oh? But shouldn't I wait with Mrs Kim here?" Tachibana-san asks, confused with Taehyung's sudden order. "Just follow me, you stay here Jisoo. You can continue looking at the scenery," Taehyung says, smiling to Jisoo.

Jisoo smiles back, "Okay." After that, Uenoyama and Taehyung walks away leaving Jisoo alone. Once they arrive at he car, Taehyung tells Tachibana-san to get on the car and go back to the suite. "W-what? What about Mrs Kim?" He asks. "Just let her be," Taehyung grits his teeth.

"You're ditching Mrs Kim? We can't do that!" Uenoyama half yells. Tch. "Who's your real boss here?! I'm your real boss here! You better follow my order or you won't have a job anymore tomorrow," Taehyung yells back.

Is he serious?! Uenoyama hesitates to get on he car at first, but remembering his family waiting for him at home, he slowly gets on it. I'm sorry, Mrs Kim.. He starts the engine and drives off.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

What is taking them so long? I think it's already been 2 hours since they went to the car. Should I go? Jisoo looks at her phone, 4:46 .p.m.

Let's just go. She runs to the elevator and once she arrives at the lobby, she runs to the parking lot only to find Uenoyama's car gone. What..? Let's try calling Taehyung. Jisoo unlocks her phone and calls Taehyung.

"𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈, 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝚄𝙽𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙸𝚂 𝚄𝙽𝙰𝚅𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝚆."

"What? Calm down, Jisoo, let's try again," Jisoo dials the number again and again but keeps getting the same response. Then she remembers she has Uenoyama's number and tries calling him but she only gets the same response again. Tachibana-san too..? She lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Calm down, Jisoo, maybe they only went somewhere because it's urgent..?" Jisoo says, unsure of herself. She turns back and sit on a bench in front of the building, intending to wait for Taehyung and Uenoyama.

~

"Where are they?" Jisoo mumbles, almost crying now. It's already 7:55 .p.m now, but there's no signs of Uenoyama or Taehyung. The tower will be closed in just 5 minutes. Did they.. intentionally left me alone? Just thinking of that makes Jisoo cries.

5 minutes later~

"Excuse me, Miss?" Jisoo hears a voice and she quickly looks up but that's not her husband. "We already closed, do you need me to call a taxi for you?" The woman asks in Japanese. "N-no, it's okay.. I was just waiting for someone but he suddenly has an urgent matter, so he couldn't come, I'll just walk," Jisoo smiles.

"Oh, is that so? I'll take my leave then," she replies and bows her head. Jisoo bows back and the woman walks away. Jisoo sighs, "guess I need to walk to the bus station," she says and starts walking.

~

I don't even know where the nearest bus station is.. Jisoo walks slowly, not able to walk faster due to the pain in her heart. "W-why..." She asks. I've been walking for hours now... Suddenly, Jisoo sees a big rock ahead of her, so she sits on it.

She looks at the ground and a tear fall. "Why are they doing this to me? I just want to be loved," she cries. At last, all of them just leave me alone. She covers her face and cries more.

Ahh, my feet hurts from walking too much... "Hic.... It's cold.. hic...." Jisoo says while hiccuping. And then she remembers, the winter coat Taehyung bought for her, so she quickly takes it and wears it. "Ahh~ better~" she chuckles.

4438 words😐💖✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 112 14
Taehyung smiles and cups her face teasingly " I'm happy to know you're finally worrying about me. Who knows you might fall- " Instead of smiling she...
636K 33.6K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
3.2K 139 13
Character : - Kim Y/n (you) - Jeon Jungkook (Bts) - Y/n Parents - Jungkook parents - BTS (Bangtan Sonyeodan) - Kim Jisoo (your first sister) - Ki...
4.8K 650 24
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...