Kiss

By ApplejackM

AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will App... More

When I first saw her...
Lunch
TwiSet
Are you okay?
Sweet Apple Acres
True Love (I think?)
Text Story
NOT A CHAPTER
Decorating
Party Time!
Sleepover
Truth or Dare
Romance and Love
Texts and Car Rides
Beach Day
The Truth about Applejack's Past
Is AppleDash a thing??
Home at Last
The Hospital
What is WRONG with you?
Ignoring
Back in Society
Ignoring (Part 2)
Fun in the Sun (or not)
Fun in the Sun (or not) Part 2
Ferris Kiss
Sleepy Dash
NOT A CHAPTER
The Truth about Pinkie
Thank You!
Fights
Animal Shelter
Elements of Harmony (or not)
Something's wrong with Pinkie??
Friends or Not
NOT A CHAPTER
Drunk Dresser
NOT A CHAPTER
Where's Applejack?
NOT A CHAPTER
NOT A CHAPTER
Gives You Hell
Shout-outs

Is it going to be Love or War?

217 7 2
By ApplejackM

Applejack's POV
While sitting on Dash's shoulders, I felt so calm and relaxed. Dash always made thing epic. The girls caught up to us and stared. I guess they weren't really expecting this... Well, I had a good time. I slid off of Dash's shoulders but before my feet could touch the ground, Dash picked me up bride-style. I was wearing skinny jeans, not a skirt, so I didn't really mind. She carried me to class, and Sunset struck up a conversation with Wallflower Blush. Twilight joined them, and Rainbow and I sat down. I was nearly asleep against her when Ms. Withrow walked in. I sat up too quickly, and saw stars. Dash giggled and I slapped her. She gave me a pouty face, and I forced myself to keep a straight face and look at Ms. Withrow.

Rainbow Dash's POV
Applejack had a slight smirk on her face, and I could tell she was about to burst out laughing. I avoided doing anything to make her laugh, and it worked. At lunch, I finally got to get soccer practice in. Spitfire and I did a one by one competition, and Soarin would play winner. I beat Spitfire, and beat Soarin. I fell onto the bleachers and put my head in AJ's lap. I felt my eyes closing, but I didn't do anything to stop them. I was asleep for 34 1/2 minutes before Jackie woke me up. "Leave me alone, Jackie." I muttered. "No, ya gotta get up, Dash! If ya sleep through next period, think about how ya will lose your perfect attendance record! Now, c'mon, or- FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE, DASH!" I had leaned over and kicked her. "What the heck was that for?" Applejack asked, and I rolled my eyes. "For sounding like Twilight."
Hey! I'm planning on maybe having 2 more rounds (all of the mane 7 POVs), then it's time for The Fight for Love! Thank you all, stay safe, and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...
87K 1.9K 36
Rainbow Dash hid true feelings, her past, behind her attitude of confidence. She pushes herself to be the best to prove her past demons wrong. Pushe...
53.4K 1.8K 62
Its basically mlp equestria girls with a little bit of Haikyuu~ "Rainbow nice kill!" My teammate yelled as I spiked the ball mid air, hitting the si...
24.9K 604 14
Rainbow Dash suffers from horrific nightmares, but whenever she awakes with a cry, Applejack is always right by her side. She holds her close, wipes...