My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei๐Ÿ’— check my acc More

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 1
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 2
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 3
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 4
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 5
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 6
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 7
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 8
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 9
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 12๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 13๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 14๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 15๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 16๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 17๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 18๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 19๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 20๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 21
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 22
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 23
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 24
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 25
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 26
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 27
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 28
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 29
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTTER 32๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 33๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 34๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 35๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 36๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 37๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 38๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 39๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 40๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 41
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 42
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 43
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 44
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 45
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 46
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 47
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 48
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 49
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 52๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 53๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 54๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 55๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 56๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 57๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 58๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 59๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 60
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 62
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 63
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 64
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 65
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 66
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 67
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 68
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 71๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 72๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 73๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 74๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 75๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 76๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 77๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 78๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 79๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 80
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 81
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 82
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 83
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 84
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 85
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 86
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 87
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 88
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 89
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 90

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 61

1.6K 34 16
By cIzxthy

Y/N POV:

I waited for Tsukishima because he went to his mother's house to change his clothes. Bokuto is here now, playing with the kids and I am just waiting on the couch and scrolling through my phone.

*ting**ting*

"I guess that's Kei, I'll go now" I said to them and they waved goodbye. I opened the door and saw Tsukishima wearing a dark purple T-shirt with a moon at the upper right in the shirt and white shorts and shoes.

"ready?" he asked and I nodded. We started to walk and we were about to cross the road but someone pulled my hair.

Tsukishima's POV:

I grabbed her hair and pulled it because she was about to hit by the passing car. The car which almost hit Y/N horned long and Y/N glared at me.

"what was that for?" she asked angrily.

"you almost hit by a car you fucking dumbass" I said and she frowned.

"well at least pull me by my shoulder" she said and crossed her arms and put it in front of her chest.

"your hair is the first thing I grabbed, what should I do it's already done?" I said and raised my eyebrow.

"you owe me something" she said and stomped her foot like a child.

"whatever" I said and she rolled her eyes. We walked again and then she dragged me to the toy store and I already know what she wants.

"buy me that one" she said and pointed at the stuffed toy. "no, I mean ALL OF THEM" she said making me look at her with shock.

"you don't need all of them" I said and she frowned.

"but you owe me" she said like a toddler.

"who will bring that while we walk around the mall?" I asked and she smiled at me and I shook my head.

"please" she said and I closed my eyes, trying to compose myself.

don't let her win

"fine" I said and she squealed. She grabbed the stuffies and went to the cashier and of course I paid.

"thank you" she said and I rolled my eyes. We roam around the mall and Y/N should play in the arcades.

"what do you want to play?" I asked and she thought for a minute.

"Why don't we play race car?" she said and I looked at her amusingly.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded confidently. We went to the race car game and sat and then we started racing.

*Timeskip*

"told you I'm the best" she said and I just looked at her.

"because I let you win" I said and she smiled.

"no, I am just really amazing" she said proudly and pointed at herself.

"whatever" I said and she clings to my arm while we are walking.

"what are we going to do now?" I asked.

"let's buy some clothes" she said and I shook my head.

"you have so many clothes" I said and she pouted.

"I'll buy you clothes" she said and I still shook my head no. "fine let's just explore the mall" she decided and I just nodded.

Y/N POV:

We are roaming around the mall and I saw a beautiful ring.

Choose your ring:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

I want this

I saw Tsukishima looking around and then I called him.

"keii" I called and he looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I signaled him to come and he walked towards me.

"keii" I said it being cute and he hummed and tilted his head. "can you buy me this one?" I asked and pointed at the ring that I wanted. He looked at me and frowned.

"you have many jewelry and home" he said and I pouted

"pwetty please" I said and gave him begging eyes. He sighed and grabbed my cheeks.

"N.O." he said and let go of my chin harshly and left.

"this bitch" I mumbled and followed him. He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head.

"let's go buy you milk tea" he said and I smiled.

At least he'll make it up.

"Kei, I'll go over there, stay here I'll be quick" I said and he nodded. I went towards the bag and then as I touch the handle, someone also touches it.

Maddie

"Hi" I said and she smiled.

"Hello" she said and I smiled

I looked at the bag and say "It's a pity, I want to buy this" and scrunched my face. "are you gonna buy this?" I asked "If not, I'll just take it" I added and looked at her.

"I-I'll take it, sorry " she said and smiled

"it's ok, I am just being fair. when someone owns it, you can't take it anymore, right?" I said and smirked. "unlike the others out there, knowing that someone owns it, they still took it. What a pity, they can't find one for themselves and still have to snatch"

"look, if it is about Tsukishima-"

"oh, are you guilty?" I cut her off and smirked

"I am just helping him-"

"I am still his wife, if anyone wants to help him, that's me and not you" I said, losing all the patient I have " who are you to my husband so that you can stick like a leech and take your cousin with you" I said while stepping forward to her "and while you're helping him, you're breaking my family apart." I added and glared at her.

"you're the reason why you broke up, not me. You hurt him and you are the reason why he is in the bar in the first place" she said and looked at me.
"he is hurt because you're seeing someone else behind him" she added and I frowned

"that is not-"

"it's not true? you get along with others because you often fight with Tsukishima, right?" she said and smirked. "and I entered the scene to help him-"

"oh, that's why you entered the scene and we ended up fighting and went to separation" I cut her off and she becomes speechless.

"and now, you're saying that that child-" I said and pointed at her tummy "is Kei's because you can't move on that Kei chooses me over you. you've been liking Kei for a long time but I'm the one he loves" I finished and he just looked at me.

"I already moved on" she defended and I raised my eyebrow.

"then why are you keep bothering me and Tsukishima if you already moved on?" I asked and she didn't answer. I smiled but it didn't last long.

"stay away from me, my husband, and my family" I said sternly and looked at her straight to her eyes. "you're lucky you're pregnant, and I wish you luck to you and you're baby" I turned around and left.

"what took you so long?" Tsukishima asked and I smiled.

"I kinda got lost" I said and he just chuckled.

"you are an idiot" he said and ruffled my hair. "come now let's go eat" he added and I nodded happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6.3K 15
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
39.8K 1.8K 22
Woohoo! my second book! So this book is about you, a male child, moved into a new city and so happens to be neighbours with the Matsuno household, an...
695K 28.8K 72
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ' ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐”๐ค๐š๐ข ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
136K 5.4K 20
The Earth sorta tilts and your brain turns to mush, as your face heats up and your heart rattles in your chest when you realize that you are in love...