Adore You || hoshi ff

By pinkbrown_

Kwon Soonyoung. a popular guy that everygirl in school would dream to be his one and only. but none of them g... More

introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
epilogue
anyeong from miss bee

13

1.4K 48 6
By pinkbrown_

Soonyoung brought you to the street stall that popular around the area. He let you tried plenty of street foods for you to taste and said he used to drop by here after school. He even said he wanted you to taste foods these stalls had. Although,the foods almost the same in your area of living,the vibe was totally different.

You understood why he took you here,he purely wanted to show you the place he called home.Not only that, you imagined high school Soonyoung sat on one of the chair provided by the stall itself and enjoying his meals.

Both of you enjoying the dishes,and being clumsy you were ,there was sauce near you lips. The time when you took out tissues to clean it,he grabbed it and gently wipe the sauce.

You tried to act by normal by bitting you lips from forming a smile,not dare to look at him in the eyes. Not to deny you loved it whenever he took care of you. He may didn't say it,cause his love language was active service. He rather showed it through his act. Which women weren't head over heels if their loves one did these stuffs? Without you noticing,he was secretly smiling, aware enough of your attitudes.

Today,you decided to fully relish evrything you encountered. You didn't want to think about whether if he did this because he liked you or not. As you acknowledged, those overthinkings prevented you from what you have desired. Deep down,you deserved what you got,you solely wanted being happy,with him.

~~♡~~

"Sunbae,which one looks better?" you picked the two shirts as you made a comparison between the two infront of him.

"Mmm...the pink one looks better on you." after he checked the colour.

You said 'O' silently and put back the rest. Then,you were going to the counter where Soonyoung suddenly spoke, "Stop calling me sunbae."

You found him looking at you with a normal expression,not happy or sad or even mad. And you pouted.

"What should I call you then?"

He gave a thin smile, "Hoshi."

"Hoshi?"

"Yup,call me Hoshi."

"Mmmpp..alright.." you went to the counter, followed by Soonyoung and he purposely hold you hand,that send electrics running all over your body,but you hold his hand back,not going to miss the chance,as you also liked it. Both if you walked side by side together.

"We go to another section,I wanna buy some matching clothes for us." As he looking around,finding the place he recently said.

"Sure.." you looked to his side, "Hoshi." and focus back to the front. Delighted,as you beaming all over with joy.

He insisted you to change to the one he choose. Thus,the rest of the day will be you and him wearing the matching couple clothes.

(this one)
~~♡~~

After shopping,he dragged you to the photobooth. Both of you went in. And you saw in a bunch of cute accessories in the corner of your sight.

"Hoshi-ya" You put the cute sunglasses on him. "Should we try those?" you pointed the accessories hanging on one side of the photobooth. "There are plenty stuffs hanging over there. Wanna try some?"

Then he get up and went there,still wore the sunglasses you put,he scanned all tge accessories and ended up picked tiger printed hairband for you.

"Then you should wear this." He carefully put it on your head,eyes looking so focus while putting it on your head.

The sunshiny smile plastered on your lips,so did him. Both of you took lots of polaroid you guys captured. While changing the filter and the accessories too. The polaroids came out,he looked briefly on them but the last picture got his attention. The last posing were you glanced at him,when he already was eyeing you, a wry smile twisting his lips. You let out a smile as you can't hold it anymore.

He stared on it for a minute.

Then, a smile of joy and satifaction lit up his face.~

~~♡~~

"I heard that a funfair recently opened in this town,so I think we should go and try."

You only nodded as the same time you considered whether to ask him or not,the question that has been lingering in your mind. But you decided not to.

You steal a glance at him,who was driving beside you. 20 minutes later, you two arrived at the funfair. After entering the funfair,both of you agreed to try the ferries wheel first.

The breezy wind hitted you face,as you were riding on ferris wheel together with him. Through the window,you mesmerised watching a wondeful bird's eye view of the city.

Soonyoung sat beside you,quiet and also stared at the window when he shifted his gaze from the window to you. And intensely staring at you despite could only see the half of you face.

"Haneul-ah,"

"Mmm..." Your eyes still stick on the view you of the city.

"Do you remember the night when you were drunk?"

"No.." Tried to recalled anything. "Why?"

"Actually that night,you confessed something to me." He calmly mentoined and he saw you stayed silent. Still trying to recall anything from that night.

Confessed? Don't say that...

"You told me you love me.." he hold you hand. And you slowly lifted your head and looked at him. One second and you broke the eye contact and looked out the window again.

The cold air felt like an ice stabbed you as you couldn't bear anymore. You pulled your hand away from him and started to blame yourself for being terribly drunk at that night. Why you are so stupid?

"People said we will be very honest if they are drunk,thus.. is it true that you love me?" he asked.

"Hoshi-ah, can we tried another games after-"

"Answer my question first." Boom. You dead silent because you reckon changing the subject would be the best way to avoid this topic.

You pressed your lips before you tried to open your mouth to say something but you can't. It tough because nothing came out.

"I take it as a yes." he said in satisfaction.

"Yah!" you yelled a bit. "Why you bother asking anyway?" questioned you,your toned calmed a bit down after you yelled accidentally.

You honestly didn't want involved inthis type of situation,mainly because you afraid to know his answer. For you,it rather to just living together even if it means both of you would never acknowledged each other's feeling. Was that possible?

What if everything over once he awared of your feeling. Hell,No! You never ready for it.

"I'm curious." his voice was calm and deliberate in your ears. 'Aish,he still calm despite making me nervous.'

And the silent athmosphere between you and him. Several minutes have passed and the ferris wheel almost finished the ride.

"Haneul-ah" he drawed himself closer to you. While,you turned to his side to see him. His face was only a few inchies away from you. He began near your ear.

"I adore you,too." he said softly underneath his breath.

You gasped as you stared at him with a wide eyes. As there was no blood running in your vein. You recently noticed his pupils dilated or for all these times his eyes were like that and you just found out.

He leaned forward,his hands hold on to your shoulders.

"I adore you,Kwon Haneul." he repeatly said.

And you still dumbfounded.

_________________________________

Hello brownies,it is me again. how do you think about this chapter?? don't forget to comment down below :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 872 11
where SOONHOON are not hiding their relationship but no one takes them seriously 😉 It's a short soonhoon fluffy fanfic with smut. please read at you...
129K 5K 22
Wonwoo's parents were too poor to cover all their bills and debts, so they made a deal to marry their son into a rich family. When Mingyu finally tu...
33.2K 1.2K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
245K 6.1K 58
Park Yenna. A girl who has it all. Living in a life that anyone could wish for. A supportive and loving parents. A successful career. And, an ideal...