The Missing Holder

By HiHojasmine

Four Elements. Four Holders. Three left. One missing. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Part Two: Chapter 1
Part Two: Chapter 2
Part Two: Chapter 3
Part Two: Chapter 4
Part Two: Chapter 5
Part Two: Chapter 6
Part Two: Chapter 7
Part Two: Chapter 8
Part Two: Chapter 9

Chapter 14

504 26 14
By HiHojasmine

NAYEON

We were all sat down at the dinner table. The bodyguards of the mansion or whatever you call them was standing behind Seulgi.

"I told Mr. Kwon that we need his bodyguards' help. Now I want you all to meet them." She stood up.

A guy that I always see following Lisa waved his hand. "Oh Sehun, Lisa's bodyguard.. for now." He winked on Lisa's side, I heard the latter muttering curses under her breath. I chuckled.

A tall charming guy with huge ears saluted. "Park Chanyeol."

A cute looking guy, with his monolid eyes, I would've questioned if he was even able to see, smiled at us. "Kwon Soonyoung, but Hoshi's fine."

And the good looking guy, he's white as Snow White then nodded his head lightly. "Kim Junmyeon."

I stopped breathing. All of the guys' name came flooding my mind, it keeps echoing inside my head that Chaeyoung, who was next to me asked if I was fine. I nodded my head and stared at the guys in front of us.

What the hell is the Dark Ages doing here?

"So, you've found out who are the members?" I asked Jennie, she nodded and then pointed her thumb next to her, which was Jung Yerin.

"With the help of this woman."

"Would you tell me? I promised I won't tell anyone about it—"

"You know I will, Nayeon. When did I kept a secret to you?" She chuckled on me. I just stared at her. Jennie had changed so much, I could say being away from Mr. Jiyong helped her.

I mean, pressure was all over her the moment she was born. She was expected to be as a great Holder like Mr. Jiyong, at a young age, she had to learn lots of things while wondering who was her parents. While wondering why did they send her away?

"This is what we got so far. Dark Ages has 9 members, sadly, we only recognized a few. My brother, Kim Junmyeon, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun and.." She suddenly went silent.

Yerin smacked the back of her head. "Why do you keep on forgetting his name, idiot?" She looks like a mad mentor.

Jennie rolled her eyes, scratching where Yerin hit her. "Kwon Songkong?"

What Yerin did shocked the hell out of me. She threw a soil with some grasses on Jennie, the latter was fast enough to dodge and in a blink of an eye, she was already behind me, hiding from Yerin. I laughed hard.

"She's a sadist, why did I even became friends with you?" She asked, Yerin gave her a middle finger.

"Kwon Soonyoung, Jennie, what Songkong are you saying, is that even a name?" Yerin's face scrunched.

"You're just jealous because your crush smiled at me earlier." I felt Jennie smirking behind me.

"And I thought you don't keep secrets from me, Jennie?" I told her.

"Hey, it was Yerin's secret not mine." She defended. Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa will be so happy to see her like this. I just hope we could be able to take down Dark Ages, so that Jennie could go back to her friends and tell her about her feelings for her.

"So, Kim Junmyeon, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun and Kwon Soonyoung?" The two nodded.

"We should go now, Yerin." They were both about to leave when Jennie halt from walking. "I almost forgot," She faced me, looking serious as ever. "They're close to you, Nayeon. Be careful and please, look out for them for me."

They're near?

I just nodded my head before Yerin and Jennie disappeared into thin air. I lay on the grass, staring at the stars. "They're going to be the death of you, Jennie."

JEONGYEON

We were sat on the table inside the cafeteria of the school. I noticed how Nayeon keeps on sighing, biting her lower lip and then glancing on the glass door. I wanted to ask, but I figured I could do it later.

"Do you think Jennie- LJ will show up, again?" Asked Lisa. Everyone was just silent, no one seems to know if LJ would show up. And no one seems to know if she really is Jennie.

"Hey, people!" We all glanced at the familiar voice. Hirai Momo, was waving at us, her arm was clinging on LJ's other arm.

I don't really know if I should agree or not that she is Jennie.

I steal glances on the three people in front of me, the Elemental Holders. Chaeyoung, tearing up again. Lisa, smiling at LJ and Jisoo, she has her head down, but her body is trembling confirming that she is crying.

"LJ, greet them, too!"

LJ stared at the three and sighed. "I—"

Before she could even continue, the other students were squealing. I stared at the newcomer, I even heard someone mumbling "she came." to my ear.

There's no way there's two Jennies in here. The newcomer nodded her head on the group of students who blew her flying kisses, her face scrunched up.

Her gaze then landed on the three elemental holders as she made her way to our table. But then she noticed Momo and LJ on our side, her face darkened.

"Hey, LJ. It's nice seeing you, again." Her previously darkened face turned into a playful one, smirking at the two. She then tilt her head to see behind them.

"Lalisa." She smiles, her eyes twinkled. Looking at the thai.

Then her gaze turned to the crying blonde. "Rosie, why are you crying?"

If earlier, she looks like some asshole who just play around wearing her annoying smirk, now, she looks like she just saw someone dear to her after a decade.

She walked towards them, pushing LJ a bit. "Kim Jisoo, are you just going to hide your face?" Jisoo, hearing her calling her name, obeyed.

Slowly looking up and tears were spilling out of her eyes, she stood up abruptly and jumped on the newcomer's arms; that could possibly be the real Jennie, as Jisoo was reacting this way.

The two followed suit, welcoming her in a bone crushing hug. "I'm back, Rosie." She muttered, looking at Chaeyoung. When did her name became Rosie?

Chaeyoung's eyes were pooled with tears, looking at Jennie lovingly. "We're old enough now, Wifey." Woah, woah!

Before Jennie, I assume, could reply, the bell rang indicating that the lunch time was over. "I guess, it's safe to assume that you are the real one. And if you are, who the hell is she?" Asked Seulgi, pointing at LJ who gave her a stoic face.

"You can ask her, you know?" She replied before walking away.

Seulgi chuckled. "That's definitely Ms. Kim," Then her face turns into a serious one. We were walking to our next class, she was walking next to me and everyone's attention was on her. "But we haven't seen Yerin or anyone that are guaranteed to be RJ's friends together with neither of them. Yeah, she has a few things that Ms. Kim does, but LJ does things that are more accurate."

And then she sighed. "Honestly? I don't know what to do and what to think anymore."

"I don't think you're Seulgi." Joohyun uttered making me chuckle, the others laughed. Joohyun shakes her head and then she entered the classroom.

Today has been hell. I don't think I would be able to survive this. This is a disaster. A suicide. If she really is the true Ms. Kim, that only means the Dark Ages have found us.

She needs to know this. Hell, we need her help. I need her help.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "You okay?" Asked Irene. I smiled lightly at her, nodding my head. "Yeah."

THIRD PERSON

"The plan is going well, Miss." The brunette took a deep breathe as she dropped the call. She presses her temples, trying to ease the headache. She stared at the blank page of the notebook, her brows furrowed, her lips parted, as she let out another sigh.

She heard the door clicked, she felt its presence walked and stopped beside her. "You called for me?" Asked the presence beside her in a plain voice. It was always that plain voice. She wonders if like her, the woman beside her, had been taught like this. Had to follow every rules. Had to stay emotionless as much as possible. Had to keep herself from showing any emotions in front of other people, or/and even to herself.

With her face still buried on her table, she answered in a small muffled voice. "I'm hungry. Cook me something delicious."

"Miss, I do believe I am a blacksmith and not your personal chef." Composed. Very composed.

A very mischievous idea came into her head. She felt herself heating up, sweats on her forehead, her pupils dilating, her hands clenched as she slammed it to the table as if it would ease the pain.

Her eyes shut closed as a very hot sensation can be felt to her orbs. After it dissipated, she stared at the very composed woman beside her, who was now frozen from her spot.

"My food. Now." A haunting deep voice was the last thing heard in the room before the very composed woman ran out to make the delicious food that she wanted.

She let out a laugh and cringed as it came out as a devil's laugh. Haunting, deep voice that held no emotions.

How do I go back to my normal look?

As the question rang inside her head, she let out a loud, "Fucking hell!" and slammed her hands on the table that was cut into two from the impact.

And she was once again stressed. Jennie Kim, you're so stupid!

there were three different povs here bec i got writer's block from jeongyeon's pov, it's supposed to be 2yeon's pov only. kneeway, next chapter is very interesting, for me :>

i updated thrice, i'm so proud

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 3K 35
"Those eyes of yours are the most enticing depths I have ever seen..." LISRENE GXG ps. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES. CTTO.
45.5K 1.7K 44
You have me to lean on...... L.M ___________ Why did you left me?...... I.B
192K 8.4K 56
"You're a terrible kisser"
19K 765 10
[ COMPLETED ] ✅ I won't ask you to wait If you don't ask me to stay