One more day. ; Mattheo Ridd...

By Sab020

A life where a girl doesn't have a futur due to a rare disease that is slowly killing her. She is slowly loos... More

Characters
One more year
āœØA/NāœØ
Nauseous feeling
What a weird girl
Let the feast begin
Thinking
Who is she?
Alone
Just perfect
Weird
Jealous
The revelation
I promise
Those two idiots
Freezing water
A piece of bread and an orange
This is the one
We look hot
Masquerade
Life's not fair.
Seizure
My futur
Poison
Until the end
Where is she
Just impossible
Beautiful rainy day
Anger
Thank you
Are you scared?
Black blood
Put an end to it
He saved me
My darkness
Her distraction
Nothing happens for nothing
Draco
Madness
She smiles
His sun
Lonely
It hurts
We'll meet again
Miracle

Before everything went black

11.3K 213 30
By Sab020

Swipe for music  🎶

Mattheo's POV

I went to my first class of the day, which was potion with Severus Snape. I already know well not personally but I saw him at my father's meetings. I hope he's not as boring as he seems.

I didn't see the strange girl from the other night. Well I saw her at breakfast but I didn't talk to her. She seemed sad and alone. Why wasn't she with her friends? Weird. I'm gonna have to ask her.

When I came into the class, I took the seat at the back of the class, I wanted to be as far as possible from people. I noticed that the girl was still not there after 10 minutes. Something must've happened. Gosh why do I care so much about her. I mean yeah she's gorgeous and the way her mesmerizing brown eyes sparkles in the sun is beautiful. Stop Mattheo! What the hell is wrong with me.

After a while a little knock on the door was heard and revealed an exhausted girl. The one that I was looking for.

« You're late Miss Prince, care to explain why? » Snape said emotionless.

« I-i got lost and I didn't see the time, I'm sorry » she nervously said. I know she was lying bue why? I don't know why but I had to know why.

After Snape talked to her and tell her to take a seat, she took the last seat that wasn't taken, which was next to me. I smirked. She didn't even look at my direction but I kept staring at her. I leaned close to her head to whisper.

« Why were you late prince?» I only knew her last name due to Snape who was talking to her.

« None of your business Riddle » she say with the same tone I used, still not looking toward me. God she's hot.

Snape explained the project that we are going to do with a partner which is the person next to us. Lucky for me I'm with Prince.  Once again i leaned closer to her, I wanna have a real conversation with her and have answers to my questions.

« So Prince, how come you never told me your name? » I ask

« Because you never asked and didn't I have told you to mind your business? » she says kinda rudely.

« Now, now. We are gonna have to work together for the next month so why don't we try to get to know each other? »

« Fine a guess.. » she says finally looking at my eyes. I almost forgot how pretty her eyes were. I extended my hand for her to shake it.

« why don't we start over? I'm Mattheo Riddle » she smile, that was cute. She then shake my hand.

« I'm Maria Prince, nice to meet you » she says still smiling and I smile my turn. I guess she isn't so bad maybe we can be friends.

Maria's POV

Why was he being so nice but I guess he's not that bad. I don't really want to get attached to someone else, I don't want to hurt other people and myself.

After the project that we need to do together, we will become strangers again so I guess it's fine. We started to work on the project.

We had to make several potions and test them and write about them on an essay. I was getting more tired and dizzy during the class. Oh no I knew I'm probably gonna faint but it can control it just for another 30 minutes till the class end, it would be nice but it's gonna be hard. I hope no one notice.

« Hey are you okay your seem tired? » Mattheo speak, I guess I spoke to fast.

« I'm fine let's just continue with the work. » I lied, we continued to make the potion that we were working on. My vision started to go blurry, oh fuck. Mattheo kept glancing at me with worried, it's like he knew I was gonna faint.

I couldn't!t do this anymore, my hands started shaking, I dropped my pencil that I had in my hand. My head was hurting like a motherfucker. The world was turning around me.

« Prince? PRINCE » I heard a voice said, I think it was Mattheo's. It's the last thing that I heard before everything went black.

Hey my lovelies, I hope you're doing well. How do you like this book so far? Should I change something. Please let me know what you think. I wanna make it the best that I can. Anyways, I started a new book it's called « what if » it's still a Mattheo Riddle fan fiction but really more darker. You can go check it out if you want. Love y'all 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 267 24
Y/n starts her 6th year of witchcraft at Hogwarts and makes a new friend. Drama between her and her best friend occurs, but her new soulmate stands b...
189K 4K 30
"ššˆšš˜ššž ššœššŠšš’šš šš¢šš˜ššž šš•šš˜ššŸššŽšš šš–ššŽ! " "š™ø šššš˜. " {š“ š“œš“Ŗš“½š“½š“±š“®š“ø š“”š“²š“­š“­š“µš“® š” š“”š“®š“Ŗš“­š“®š“» š“Æš“Ŗš“·š“Æš“²š“¬} Y/n Vermoox. Having the intentio...
169K 3.1K 40
ā—šŒš€š“š“š‡š„šŽ š‘šˆšƒšƒš‹š„ š…š€šš…šˆš‚š“šˆšŽšā— š™š™§š™žš™œš™œš™šš™§ š™’š™–š™§š™£š™žš™£š™œ > š™„š™£š™›š™¤š™§š™¢š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£ šŒš€š“š“š‡š„šŽ š‘šˆšƒšƒš‹š„ & š…š„š€š‘š˜š...