Chéri || Fred Weasley

By laucb02

"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existen... More

Author's Note
cast
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
theo&clo
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
lxxxv
lxxxvi
lxxxvii
lxxxviii
lxxxix
xc
xci
xcii
xciii
xciv
xcv
photos of mads taken by fred
xcvi
xcvii
xcviii
xcix
c
ci
cii
ciii
civ
dream house
cv
cvi
cvii
cviii
cviv
cv
epilogue i
epilogue ii
epilogue iii
epilogue iv
weasley-archambeau children
next gen faceclaims
epilogue v
Author's Note
Sapphire||Prologue

xxxii

10.5K 187 289
By laucb02

TW: smut, alcohol intake, drug mention

Another two weeks had passed and it was safe to say that Madeleine was having the best summer of her life. Just as promised, once a week she would apparate to Privet Drive to visit Harry. He had refused to get in car with her ever again since her first visit so she had to stick with apparation and walking.

Besides helping with the cleaning of Grimmauld Place, she would often go out with the twins, Alicia and Lizzie. Lee had been in Germany visiting his family since the beginning of the summer and the other five missed him dearly, but an unexpected letter arrived on Wednesday as she was getting ready to have lunch with Fleur.

"MADDIE! LEE'S BACK FROM GERMANY!" George yelled in her ear as he apparated into her room.

"Fuck George! You made me ruin my eyeliner" she hit his arm.

"We're going to his beach house Friday through Sunday!" Fred said excitely poking her face with his index finger.

"Keep doing that, and you'll end up with one less finger Weasley" she rolled her eyes and shoved his hand away, reapplying the makeup both of them had ruined.

"But are you in or not? Because Liz and Ali are going" George said looking through her record collection.

"Yes I'm in, now please leave because I need to finish getting ready" she scoffed.

"Where are you going?" Fred asked from her bed, a hint of possessiveness in his voice.

"To lunch with Fleur" she shrugged and went into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Can we come?" both twins asked at the same time.

"No" she laughed.

"Please" they pleaded.

"No, this is a girls' lunch and we will talk about things that do not concern you" she winked at them and apparated out of the house.

Fleur was waiting for Madeleine in the Leaky Caldron, chatting casually with Bill on a booth until Maddie showed up, late as usual. "Sorry, lost track of time" she smiled sheepishly, but cocked an eyebrow when she saw the oldest Weasley and Fleur holding hands on top of the table. They pulled their hands away and blushed heavily.

"Don't stop on my account", Maddie winked making both of them roll their eyes. Bill kissed Fleur's cheek and stood up to get back to work. He nudged Madeleine's arm playfully and left.

Both girls walked around London until they found a French bistro. They sat on a table in the terrace and began catching up with each other. Since Fleur wanted to improve her english, they both agreed to not speak in French though it was easier said than done.

"So I had sex with Bill" Fleur spluttered and cover her mouth as soon as she said id.

"Shut up, shut up oh my god!" Maddie laughed.

"On the first date" Fleur said embarrassed.

"FLEUR! Well was it at least good?"

"Of course it was good, best I have ever had if you ask me but don't tell that to your brother" she chuckled.

"I can't believe you just brought up sex with my brother, that's gross" Maddie fake gagged.

"I am telling you that it was unbelievable it must be genetic or something because he was big"

"Oh believe me, it's most likely genetic I should know", Maddie hid a smirk with her wine glass.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I will tell you this but it's my biggest secret ever Fleur so keep your pretty mouth shut alright"

"Promise, my lips are sealed"

"Well, Fred and I have been sleeping together for a while and we're keeping it a secret but holy fucking hell he's literally the best I've ever had! Like it's the type of mind blowing, leg shaking hot steamy sex! I swear that I'm addicted to him now I can't stop just one look and I just want him to fuck me until I can't feel my legs anymore and he's so big like when I saw it I was in shock", she blurted.

"I know right! What have they fed these boys because wow it's unbelievable, and we've done it a couple of times now and he just doesn't stop surprising me! I swear that I'm falling in love with him!" Fleur said in a hight pitch tone.

"In love? Like love, love? That's too much for me, we just agreed to fuck buddies and that's it" Maddie chortled.

"I want to be with him! I want him to marry me and I want to have his babies and oh god I'm in love with Bill Weasley" Fleur gasped and Maddie laughed.

After Fleur's lunch break was over, she apparated back to Diagon Alley, leaving Maddie to wander around London on her own. She didn't mind though. It had been a while since she spent some time on her own. With the twins alone, Grimmaul Place was a complete chaos, let alone Sirius also participating in prank wars with Fred and George. She kept walking without a specific destination to get to, when the museum caught her eye.

She went inside and stayed the rest of her day admiring the different paintings, sculptures and exhibitions in the British Museum. She sat down on a bench in front of a painting for what felt like forever. She didn't even notice that her dad was sitting next to her as she analyzed every single little detail from the canvas. Philippe decided not to disturb her thoughts and vanished again.

When she apparated home, she was recieved by the sound of laughter coming from the living room. Fred and George were playfully dueling with Sirius and Remus, Ron and Ginny cheering for their brothers and Clotilde cheering for Sirius and Remus. Maddie chuckled at the sight and walked past the kitchen, where Molly called her name.

"Dear would like to help me make dessert for tonight?" she smiled sweetly.

"I'm sorry Mrs Weasley, I'm just a bit rusty in the kitchen, maybe some other time" she said hurriedly and tried walking away when Molly stopped her again.

"Not so fast dear, come here. Sit." she patted the chair next to her. "Your mother, Sirius, Clotilde, Timothée and Tonks said that you loved cooking and baking, why don't you want to do it anymore?".

"It's complicated" Maddie mumbled,

"I have seven children, I understand complicated more than you think dear" Molly took her hand into hers.

"I feel like I would be betraying him, my dad" Madeleine whispered.

"And why is that?" Molly rubbed her back lovingly.

"Because we used to do the cooking and baking together and he's gone so I feel like I'm betraying him in a way" she said lowly. Molly wrapped her into a tight hug and kissed her forehead. 

"When you feel ready to get back in the kitchen, let me know and we'll do it together" Molly cupped her cheeks and let her go.

Madeleine walked back into her room and laid on her bed, Molly's words replaying in her head over and over again. She did miss baking, but before she could do it again she needed him to give her the green light.

"Would you be mad if I started baking again?" she sighed as he appeared into her room.

"Of course I wouldn't be mad étoile, it would make me really happy if you did actually" he smiled from the bay window's bench.

"Are you sure? Like one hundred percent sure?"

"One hundred percent sure, you don't need to worry about me" he smiled softly and disappeared again.

Throughout the whole week, Fred and George had been thoroughly working in their new line of sweets, which meant all nighters for the twins, leaving Fred and Maddie sexually frustrated. She had taken the job by herself to relieve some of the tension she was feeling, but of course it could never begin to compare to how he made her feel.

After dinner, the temporary residents of Grimmauld Place were watching TV as usual but Madeleine couldn't help but feel turned on every time Fred's laughter boomed or every time he ran his fingers through his hair. She couldn't take it anymore, she needed him and she needed him now but it wouldn't be appropriate to just jump him while the rest of his and her family were in the room. She excused herself and went back to her room, locking and silencing it so that no one could hear what she was about to do.

She got into her bed and her hand travelled down her body, eyes closed thinking of him. Thinking about how his large hands caressed every inch of her skin, or how it felt when he kissed her neck and chest as if there was no tomorrow. How he loved keeping his eyes on hers as he fucked her into the matress every time. With a pant, she finished bringing herself to her high but the only thing clouding her mind was his red mop of hair and his caramel chocolate brown eyes.

It was already late but Madeleine wasn't even close to being tired. She was still on her bed, listening to music and getting lost in her own thoughts when the door opening quietly startled her. Fred was standing there, his lustful eyes meeting hers as he walked closer to the bed, with his wand he silenced and locked the door.

"You were touching yourself, I can see it in your eyes" Fred said, his voice deep and raspy.

"I wasn't" she rolled her eyes.

"Lying will only make it worst love, you can't touch what isn't yours without permission understood" he said darkly.

"No, I can touch myself whenever I want" she scoffed, riling him up even more.

"Being a little spoiled brat aren't you Angel, that's only going to make things worse for you gorgeous" he got on the bed, hovering on top of her kissing her neck just how she loved it.

"How so?" she asked as he took her shirt and bra off.

"Do you trust me?"

"With my life" she breathed as his mouth trailed kisses over her collarbones and breasts.

"Just say gold if it gets too much alright love" he stood up again when she nodded.

Fred pointed his wand at her wrists, casting Incarcerous tying her wrists to the headboard. His classic smug grin plastered when he saw Madeleine bitting her lower lip trying to free herself from the restraints.

"You wanted to be a brat, I'll treat you like one" he growled and took off her jeans and panties, leaving her completely helpless and exposed to him.

"What are you gonna do?" she shivered when his hands squeezed her thighs.

"You'll have to be patient and see love, or can you not do that for me?" he took off his shirt and waited for her to respond. She nodded but that wasn't enough for him. "Use your words angel".

"Yes, I'll be patient" Madeleine whispered.

"Good girl, if you keep that up I think I might let you come after all" he chuckled darkly, goosebumps rising on her skin when his warm hand parted her thighs open.

Fred licked his lips and settled in between her thighs, kissing her terribly close to where she wanted, making her buck her hips. He pushed her hips down and kept them still with his hand. He parted his lips and sucked on her clit, making her cry out in ecstasy. His tongue attached to her most sensitive spot while his finger slid in and out of her with ease. Madeleine was moaning loudly, her walls began clenching around his finger, she was about to reach her orgasm when he pulled his fingers and mouth away.

"Fred I was so close! Why did you do that?!" she said exasperated.

"Did you seriously think I would make it that easy for you after acting like that love?" he smirked and when he saw that her breathing normalized, he went back in between her legs. Fred flicked his tongue on her clit as his fingers curled inside of her but everytime she was about to reach her high he pulled away.

He had been edging her for nearly an hour, tears were streaming from her eyes because of how desperate and frustrated she felt. "Do you want to come angel?" he cooed, caressing her bare thighs as he once again stole another orgasm from her.

Madeleine felt unable to speak, her mind felt fuzzy as more tears streamed down her cheeks wanting nothing more than for him to let her come. "All you have to do is beg and I'll give you what you want", Fred whispered in her ear.

Usually, she woud've put up a fight when Fred told her to beg for it but she couldn't take it anymore. "Please let me come chéri, I'll do anything" she begged, causing a grin to show up on his face.

"It wasn't that hard, or was it?" he said, taking off his trousers and freeing his painfully hard erection. Fred teased his tip with her entrance and after he saw her nod, he slowly thrusted into her.

Once she adjusted to his size, he began rocking his hips against hers, setting a fast pace. Madeleine had stopped trying to resist the ropes tied around her wrists and she had to admit that she loved when he controlled her like that. The only sounds in the room being their loud moans and their skin slapping together as Fred fucked her faster and rougher. Since she was already way too sensitive, it took no time for the fireworks to burst inside of her, finally feeling the wave of pleasure she desperately needed wash over her. Not short after, Fred came with a grunt collapsing on top of her.

With his wand, he muttered the counter curse and her arms went limp as the ropes faded into thin air. As usual, Fred's head was resting on her chest and his arms were wrapped around her waist as she played with the loose strands of red hair on his head, trying to catch their breaths smiling and laughing.

"You do that every time" he chuckled.

"Do what?" she yawned.

"Every time I pull out you let out this tiny little whine"

"I do not" Maddie scoffed.

"Yes, you do angel, do you like being filled with my cock? Do you like how full you feel, how I stretch every inch of you, how your pretty little pussy is always aching for me?" he rasped but she never answered. "That's what I thought" he smiled and kissed her temple.

"Don't keep that up because I really can't take another round right now Weasley" she giggled and held him closer to her. "Why are you laughing?".

"Because I just fucked your brains out" he winked and even though he dreaded it, he got up from the bed to put his clothes back on when her voice called his name.

"Can you stay? Just for a little while" Maddie whispered.

"Do you want me to?" he whispered back.

"Yes idiot, that's why I'm asking" she smiled.

He got back in bed with her after helping her put underwear and a shirt on and held her close to him until he felt that her breathing slowed down and her eyes closed. Fred was gently tracing her delicate face with his index finger; memorizing every single detail from her ethereal face in his head just in case one day she would leave him. Engraving in his mind every single crinkle, the shape of her eyes, the shape of her nose and lips, the way she would hum and her lips would form into a pout in her sleep, just in case it was the last time.

After a while of admiring her, as quietly as he could, he snuck back into his shared room where his twin was sound asleep, but when he did manage to close his eyes all he could see was her. 'What are you doing to me Madeleine' , being the only sentence revolving around his head.

*****

Friday morning arrived faster than expected and it was the day we would pick Alicia, Lee and Lizzie at Kings Cross to drive to Lee's beach house on my dad's car. After begging Sirius for letting us take the car, he agreed with the only conditions that I was not allowed to be near the steering wheel which meant that Fred and George would be in charge of driving.

Fred, George and I loaded our bags into the car's trunk, while listening to Molly reminding us to wear sunscreen and eat and to not cause any trouble, though the latter was directed to the twins and the twins only.

Fred was driving and just like last time, he looked completely irresistible as he held the steering wheel with one hand, his hair getting messy from the wind and the sunlight beaming on his perfectly carved face. When we reached the street across from Kings Cross, George got in the backseat with Lizzie and Alicia, while Fred, Lee and I stayed in the front.

"Looking as beautiful as always Mads" Lee winked at me.

"Likewise Jordan" I laughed and repeated his actions.

"So Mads, have you been having fun with someone these past couple of weeks?" Alicia asked me.

"Not really, I guess I've just been busy"

"So you mean you haven't fucked?" Lee gasped.

"Why do we always have to make everything about me"

"Yeah right, as if you don't love the attention" Lizzie joked.

"You need to get laid Frenchie" George said.

"I don't need to get laid and if I'm getting any or not it's really none of your business"

"It technically is our business cause you get all cranky and moody when you're not shagging regularly" George grinned.

"I'm going look out the window now and pretend this conversation never happened"

"What about you Weasley, been awfully quiet" Alicia said to Fred.

"Can't you see I'm driving Spinnet? I'm obviously paying attention to the road" he rolled his eyes.

"Have you been getting any mate?" Lee nudged the older twin.

"Oh yeah, here and there" Fred trailed off.

"With who?" George scoffed.

"Well, that is a secret between me and her" he smirked, not moving his eyes from the road.

The road trip was as fun as it could be. We were all singing loudly to the music playing, laughing and joking around, simply being teenagers having fun, unsure of what the future held for us.

The car was in its convertible form, allowing the sunlight and cool summer breeze to hit all of us square in the face. It took us more time than usual to get to the house since every thirty minutes Lizzie needed to use the loo blaming her small bladder, or the twins and Lee getting hungry every five minutes.

After almost six hours we finally arrived all exhausted, only wanting to sleep until the next day but it was all soon forgotten when the golden glow over the ocean caught our eyes. We all raced into the house and changed into bathing suits immediately, running back laughing as the freezing blue water embraced all of us.

We stayed in the ocean until the sun set completely. We were all hungry and tired, sticky from the salt water but most importantly we were having the most fun any of us had ever had. After we all took turns using the shower, we went into the kitchen to see what we could eat but our eyes widened at the empty cupboard.

"Well, I think we need to get food from the muggle store" Lee laughed.

"You think!" the rest of us scoffed.

"Get the keys Red, we're going grocery shopping" I shook my head chuckling and got back into the car.

"So how are we going to eat then?"

"We'll cook, obviously" I rolled my eyes and looked at all of them who had their eyes wide. "Why am I getting the feeling that none of you have ever stepped into a kitchen before?"

"Because, we haven't" they said in unison.

"So this was your plan all along? Bringing me here so that I could cook for all of you since your useless arses can't even make toast without burning the kitchen down" I laughed.

"Of course it was not for that Frenchie-" George smiled.

"Yeah it was pretty much for that" Fred laughed earning a nudge from me.

When we got to the store, Liz and I took a cart and began throwing essential things I needed to make actual food from. The twins, Alicia and Lee were throwing all kinds of crisps and sweets but when we got to the alcohol aisle they all lost it. The twins and Lee began taking cases of beer and putting them as carefully as they could in the cart, while Alicia went crazy taking bottles of vodka and tequila.

"I'm going to get limes for that" Liz laughed and went to the produce aisle with George.

I walked over to the wine section and looked through the French wines, taking a couple of bottles of rosé and red wine.

"Why are you taking that?" Fred pointed to the bottles I was carrying, "we already have beer and tequila and vodka".

"Well I don't like beer so I'm buying wine" I rolled my eyes, "and besides beer is absolutely disgusting".

"It's not" Fred and Lee scoffed.

After paying and returning to the house, with a flick of Lee's wand all the groceries we got were neatly accomodated in the previously empty cupboard. I tied an apron around my back and took out all of the ingredients needed to make croque monsieur for each of us, I looked around and the rest were already drinking heavily trying to get Fred to spill with who he was sleeping with lately. As I was cooking, my eyes met his and he sent me a discrete wink as he once again refused to tell anyone about our secret rendez-vous.

"Mads is it done already? I'm literally starving" Alicia whined.

"You already ate an entire bag of crisps by yourself, have some patience while I'm done" I huffed.

"We can help if you want" said Fred stepping into the kitchen with Lee and George, taking slices of cheese and ham and shoving them into their mouths like animals.

"I don't need help, now all of you get out of my kitchen so that I can work" I shooed them out pointing my wand at them.

When dinner was ready, I brought the plates onto the table all of them looking exitedly with bright eyes to the plates of food. The twins, Lee and Alicia were drinking beer while Liz and I had wine instead. Alicia, George and Lee were significantly drunker than the rest of us since they tried competeing on who could chug more vodka, which surprisingly Alicia won.

"This looks good, what is it?" George said drunkely.

"Croque monsieur"

"Are these the ones you told me about a while ago?" Fred grinned and I nodded.

"How come you took so long making sandwiches?" Ali stuttered.

"These," I pointed at the plate, "aren't just any 'sandwiches', Alicia, try it out and let me know if taste just like a normal sandwich".

"We should totally make a bonfire and use the marshmallows we bought" Fred suggested.

"Why are you always thinking about setting things on fire Red" I teased him

"Because fire is fun, obviously and fucking hell this is the best sandwich I've ever fucking tried" the older twin sighed when he took a bite.

"Agree, sorry for just calling this 'sandwiches' this is an orgasm between two slices of bread" Alicia said and continued eating, her drunken smile never leaving her face.

Since fire was in fact their specialty, the twins made a bonfire on the beach with ease. We all sat around the fire, Lizzie ang George cuddled up with each other, Alicia and Lee fighting about something quidditch related, and Fred and myself sitting next to each other. I was resting my head on his shoulder and his head was placed on top of mine. We were passing around roasted marshmallows and a bottle of tequila, drinking it straight up.

"Alright Mads, so Liz and I were talking and our new purpose is to get you someone to fuck with", Alicia hiccuped clearly intoxicated.

"Totally, you just need to have good sex like Georgie and I are having" Liz blurted, way too drunk to filter her words like usual.

Fred stifled a laugh by taking another swing from the bottle while Lee and George laughed loudly, having no clue on what was really going on.

"I don't need help to find a good fuck, I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself" I rolled my eyes.

"No you're not, when was the last time-" Lee said but I quickly interrupted him.

"None of your business"

"Oh come on Mads, you haven't been with anyone since Nate" George said dramatically.

"And how are you so sure of that Weasley?" I smirked.

"Because you would have told us" George and Lee said at the same time.

"I don't think so, I like to keep some parts of my private life separate from all of you"

"You're no fun, but I promise that my mission is to get you another fuck buddy when we get back to school" Alicia said solemnly and Lizzie nodded.

"I don't think that you'll have a problem doing that Spinnet, 95% of the male population in Hogwarts wants to sleep with Frenchie" Fred winked.

"They do not" I huffed.

"Fred has a point, you walk by and boys everywhere just stop to look at you" George giggled.

"Well it's not like I asked for it! It's not my fault that my mum decided to marry my dad and have me and that my grandfather decided to marry a veela and have my dad" I laughed, feeling flustered.

"I bet they have wet dreams about you Mads" Alicia joked.

"Don't be so disgusting Alicia!" I fake gagged.

"Well all of you I have an announcement to make, while I was in Germany I met someone" Lee wiggled his brows and all of us cheered for him to keep going. "And I realized something, because you all know that I'm girls and blokes right" he continued and we nodded.

"Well what I realized is that I don't like girls anymore, I thought I did but turns out I have more fun with blokes" he laughed and took another drink from the almost empty bottle.

"We love you no matter who you like Lee" I stood up and tackled him into a hug.

Fred, George, Alicia and Liz all joined the group hug but they had the wonderful idea to tackle both Lee and myself onto the sand. George summoned another bottle and we began passing it around like before. The fire was slowly dying and all that could be heard in the entire beach was the waves of the ocean and our loud laughter. Out of the six of us, Fred and I were the ones who were significantly more sober than the rest, so we were enjoying our friends saying ridiculous things that they would not remember in the morning but we most certainly would.

When the fire finally died, we headed into the house to get some well deserved sleep. Alicia and I were sharing a room but she was so out of it that as soon as her head touched the pillow, she passed out in the middle of our shared bed. I managed to move her to the left side of the bed so that I could take what was left but when I got inside the covers she began mumbling in her sleep. After a while, the drunken mumbles turned into talking and I couldn't take it anymore.

As quietly as I could, I went down the stairs hoping that the couch could be comfortable enough for me to sleep in but my face fell when there was another figure taking the place I expected to sleep in. The moonlight illuminated Fred's hair and I immediately knew it was him and not George since the latter could be heard doing stuff in his shared room with Lizzie.

"Care to make room for another?" I yawned. His eyes darted open and a wide grin appeared on his face, making my knees feel weak.

"What are you doing here?"

"Alicia talks in her sleep when she's drunk" I groaned.

"Lee snores worst than Ron when he's drunk" he chuckled.

"So are you going to move or not? I'm tiny, I don't take that much space" I whined and he made enough room for me to fit. His chin was placed on top of my head and his arm was draped around my waist, the warmth of his body and his scent engulfing me completely.

"I wonder who would be up to the task of being your fuck buddy when we get back to school?" he joked.

"Don't get cocky Weasley, I'm giving you the privelege of pleasing me and I can easily take it away" I teased him back.

"I don't think you can stay away from me for that long darling" he whispered in my ear.

"Shut up and go to sleep"

"Bossy aren't we? Or do I need to remind you again who really is in control?" he smirked against my skin.

"Are you insane? Everyone is sleeping upstairs" I whisper yelled at him.

"That hasn't stopped us before, or do I need to remind you about that time in the cupboard while our families were sleeping upstairs?" he said cockily.

"I'm already asleep, I can't hear you" I closed my eyes.

"Well if that is the case then, good night Frenchie" he kissed my temple and fell into deep sleep, still holding me in his arms.

*****

The moon was fastly replaced by the sun, making the group of friends wake up groggily, heads aching because of the amount of alcohol consumed the past night and stomachs stirring either from hunger or from sickness. Lizzie, George, Lee and Alicia arrived to the living room where they found Madeleine and Fred's sleeping bodies, pressed together on the small couch.

"Bring the camera" Liz said to George. When he got back with the camera Maddie had recieved for her birthday, he began taking pictures of his twin and the blonde sleeping comfortably.

"I'm hungry, we should probably wake her up" Lee groaned.

"I'm hungry too but I still like being alive" Alicia yawned but covered her mouth, feeling that she would throw up everywhere if she kept it open.

"Well who's going to wake her?" George ask, pulling Liz closer to him.

"Why don't you do it if you're so clever Jordan" Ali nudged him. Lee rolled his eyes and crouched in front of the couch. He looked back at the rest with fear on his eyes because Madeleine really hated being woken up.

"Maddie" Lee poked her face. "Maddie please wake up we're all hungry", he poked her cheeks repeatedly until she stirred in her sleep.

When she moved, she woke up Fred in the process who chuckled quietly at Lee's intents of waking her up. Lee continued poking her face but it was no use.

"Fine, you leave us no choice" Alicia huffed and pointed her wand at her. "Aguamenti".

"Merlin's beard Spinnet are you insane?!" Fred jumped from the couch, making Maddie fall from the couch landing with a thud, finally waking up.

"I hate all of you" she grumbled and dried herself with the palm of her hands, still lying on the floor.

"Good morning sunshine, care to make breakfast?" George smiled.

"You all do realize that I'm literally not your maid" Maddie rolled her eyes.

"But you're the only one who cooks decent food" Ali shrugged.

"You dare call my food decent, you clearly have no taste buds Spinnet, I'd like to see you give it a try"

"Fine it was really really good, can you make pancakes please"

"I won't be making pancakes, I'll be making crêpes because they take less time to cook but first I will go change" she scoffed and went upstairs. She threw on a light blue bikini and an oversized t-shirt and went into the kitchen where Fred was brewing the hungover cure potion for the rest of them.

In less than half an hour, a mountain of fresh crêpes were set on a plate on the middle of the table, surrounded by different fillings, a jug of orange juice and a pot of coffee. They all sat down, their mouths watering at the sight and smell of the food in front of them.

"Oh you spoil us Frenchie" George beamed and nudged Madeleine.

"It's no problem, actually thanks to all of you I forgot how much I loved cooking" she smiled.

When they were done with breakfast, the went straight to the beach and into the ocean. Maddie stayed behind, laying a towel on the sand and putting her sunglasses on. She laid on top of the towel and let the warm sun sink into her skin, loving how the warm sunshine settled on her.

"MADS COME HERE!" Lee yelled when he noticed that the blonde was not with them in the water.

"I CAN'T I'M TANNING" she yelled back.

"DON'T BE SUCH A BORE FRENCHIE, WE WANT TO PLAY BUT WE'RE NOT EVEN" Fred called out.

"LATER!" she said loudly and closed her eyes.

Not five minutes had passed when she was picked up and thrown over Fred's shoulder, him running towards the ocean as the rest cheered for him to throw her in. Despite all her pleading, he threw her into the freezing water laughing loudly.

"I really despise all of you, I need to get my tan back, I'm from the south of France and I'm as pale as a ghost right now" she crossed her arms.

"I thought you were from Paris" Lizzie shrugged.

"I was born and grew up there but all of my dad's family is from Montpellier, so the majority of my childhood I spent it with mamie when my parent's went to work" Maddie smiled and jumped onto Fred's back.

"So you grew up in the beach basically" Alicia grinned

"Yup, one day I'll take you there. I promise it's one of the most beautiful places in the world" she sighed happily.

Their second day was even better than the first if that was even possible. They spent the entire day at the beach, playing and laughing and enjoying the last moments they had before they were forced to grow up for good. At night, instead of lighting another bonfire, they all laid together on the sand, stargazing just as Madeleine and Fred had suggested.

Fred and Maddie were lying next to each other, her pinky intertwined with his subtly, so that they wouldn't be seen by any of their friends. Madeleine was naming each of the visible constellations to Fred while the rest talked about different things. At one point, Fred stopped looking at the stars and his eyes were fixated on her. The way her smile grew when explaining anything related to the stars, the way her eyes twinkled under the shimmering lights, the way her hair moved when touched by the breeze. All he wanted to do was kiss her; kiss her as if there was no tomorrow but they still agreed on keeping the extra benefits of their friendship hidden from the rest.

"I can't believe this will be our last year" Alicia sighed.

"Me neither, how did time go by so fast?" Liz said sadly.

"Do you remember how normal our first two years were?" George chuckled.

"Oh yeah, then Harry and your brother started getting in trouble" Lee joked making the rest of them laugh.

"What are we going to do after school is over? We won't see each other everyday, that'll be weird" Fred breathed.

"Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. We have one more year so we have to make the best of it" Maddie smiled.

"I don't want school to be over, that will mean getting a real job and just working for the rest of your bloody life" Ali trailed off.

"I know, I still don't even know what I want to do with my life after we graduate" Maddie said. "It's so strange because all of you already know what you want and I feel like I'm just flowing through space".

"You'll figure it out, you always do Mads" Lizzie reassured her.

"What if I don't? What if I have to spend the rest of my life glued on a Ministry desk just because I never figured it out? Fred and George have their shop, you have the healer training, Lee has the quidditch commentator and Ali has the quidditch journalist and I don't even know what I want" Madeleine said rapidly.

"Don't panic, you still have one year to decide and if you don't it's not like need to work" Fred shrugged.

"I know I have my trust fund but I just don't want sit around for the rest of my life and do nothing, I used to have real ambitions and I don't know what happened to me! For Merlin's balls I was so ambitious not even a year ago that I was a hair from being sorted into Slyhterin!"

"You what?" they all said looking at her.

"Yeah, didn't I ever tell you that? I was only sorted into Gryffindor because I asked the hat to be with my siblings" she shrugged.

"But you're not evil" George said.

"Not all Slytherins are evil Georgie, my mum was one and so was my aunt Andromeda, each of us chooses which path we want to take"

"You would've never survived in Slytherin" Fred laughed.

"Don't be so sure Red, I may be a Gryffindor but we all know that the majority of my traits are from Slytherin, so are the ones from my sister actually"

"Now that you mention it, I can totally see it" Lee gasped.

"Me too, you're the most cunning in our group, you're the cleverest, determined to get things done your own way, perfectionist-" Alicia said with wide eyes.

"But you also have a lot of Gryffindor traits, you're blunt, stubborn, honest, confident; and I can keep going" Lizzie said sweetly.

"Well, good thing you ended with us" Fred laughed.

"Yeah, imagine being friends with the Carrow twins, or with Violet Parkinson or with Montague and his group of idiots" George laughed as well.

"Speaking of Montague, turns out he's the captain now and Hufflepuff has Smith as captain and Ravenclaw still has Davis" said Alicia.

"Who's Gryffindor's?" Maddie asked.

"Johnson" the twins and Alicia groaned.

"Angelina Johnson? Never expected that to be honest" the blonde chuckled.

"Don't get me wrong, she's an awesome chaser but she's just a bitch" Alicia laughed.

"I still don't understand why she hates me so much though"

"Because she's a bitch, to girls at least. She's one of those girls who acts like she's dumb for guys to like her" Lizzie rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I still can't believe I asked her to go to the stupid ball with me" Fred laughed.

"I completely forgot about that! Where did you go after you sneaked out?" George exclaimed.

"I went to smoke weed in our dorm" Fred lied in a heartbeat.

"But Maddie also went missing and the next day you had that big outburst" Lee said.

"I actually got drunk in our dorm trying to forget that I agreed being Nathan's date" she lied as well.

"Makes sense" the rest mumbled, completely buying their lies.

For a second, Maddie and Fred's eyes connected as they both tried hiding a smirk from their friends. The memories of their first night together in the Astronomy Tower lingering in their heads, how they danced first under the stars, how they shared their first passionate kiss and the rest became history. They knew each other in a way that none of their friends did, they understood everything about the other. With a simple glance, they could know what was going through the other's mind, but keeping their secret was more thrilling than anything else in the world. The excitement of being caught took over the both of them, and even though sometimes he just wanted to kiss her in front of everyone like earlier in the night, having her a his dirty secret fueled something else inside him.

The next day, they spent as much time as they could in the summer sun before the drive back to London. George offered to drive instead of Fred but he refused. Fred liked feeling in control and he didn't mind, especially when a particular girl sat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. It was nearly one in the morning when they got back to London, after plenty of stops in fast food drive throughs and gas stations. Fred, George and Maddie bid their goodbyes to the rest when they dropped them off in Kings Cross and began the drive back to the house.

George moved onto the front of the car and tried questioning Fred again about who the mysterious summer fling was but he wouldn't budge. When the trio arrived to Grimmauld Place, they walked past the kitchen where the Order was holding a meeting. What surprised the twins, was that Charlie was one of the ones sitting on the table. Sirius, Remus, Arthur and Mad Eye were discussing something apart from the rest. Cressida was sitting next to Timothée, but when her eyes met her daughter, she moved her gaze quickly back to her eldest child.

"Oh good that you got back safe my loves" Molly gushed and kissed the twins and Madeleines's foreheads. "I want to hear all about it tomorrow but right now you three need sleep".

"What's going on Padfoot? Is Harry alright?" Maddie asked not moving.

"He's fine Maddibear, go to bed you must be tired" he smiled softly.

"Fred, George, Charlie is sleeping in your room tonight so make some space please" Molly said before closing the door.

The three of them went into their rooms, Maddie to unpack and the twins to use their extendable ears to catch some of what they were saying in the meeting. When she closed the door to her room, Fred apparated making her jump. He chuckled at her reaction and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"There's something wrong, I can feel it"

"Well, I've already learned never to understimate when you get a weird feeling, what is it love?"

"I don't know Red, but Harry did something and they're not telling us"

"If I kiss you will that make you feel better" he smirked and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"I have another thing in mind, but I'm also sensing that there's someone out the door listening to our every word" Maddie whispered in his ear.

He put her down and she silentley walked to the door, opening it and pulling the peeping-tom into the room by the arm, closing the door and silencing it with her palm.

"It's rude to eavesdrop Hermione" Maddie turned to the girl, whose eyes were wide with shock.

"Right, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" Hermione stuttered and took a sit on Madeleine's bed.

"We know, you're smart so I knew you would catch on" Maddie smiled and sat next to her.

"Since when?" the younger girl asked.

"The Yule Ball" Fred laughed.

"Does anyone else know?"

"Fleur and Cedric, so basically just Fleur" Maddie shrugged.

"So no one else has realized? How thick can they be, it's so obvious" Hermione scoffed.

"We know, but we need you to keep the secret Granger" Fred grinned.

"How did you find out anyways?" Maddie asked her.

"Well we were having dinner last week and I looked under the table to see if Crookshanks was there and what you two were doing was bloody disgusting" Hermione shook her head in disapproval.

"Wait, you saw what happened last week at the dinner table?" Madeleine blushed furiously, remembering that the past week Fred had teased her incessantly under the dinner table.

"You'll understand one day Granger, we are sorry that you had to see that but you have to seriously promise to keep the secret" Fred said, not caring that Hermione had literally seen them doing stuff that should've been done in private.

"Right, I'll keep the secret but please just don't do that in public anymore, it was seriously disturbing and quite traumatizing to be entirely honest" Hermione said and left the room.

"I'm going to bed now, and I will try to forget that Hermione Granger saw you fingering me under the bloody table" Maddie huffed and threw herself on the bed, her face pressed on the matress.

"Yeah, next time I'll pay more attention if someone is looking under the table. Night love" Fred laughed and kissed her head before apparating to join George on their mission to get information about the Order's new plans.

AN: hi everyone, I really hope that you're having a great day! I'm really happy that I could post twice this week and I wanted to thank you all for so many reads. I mean it when I say that I love each and everyone of you. I got inspired to write this part because it reminded me of the time my friends and I went to the beach for the weekend so I just wanted to write something like that because it's literally one of my favorite memories. I also want to add Fleur more into the plot now because she's awesome and I love her. Seriously thank you all so much for reading and please let me know if you're liking my book so far! Also I wanted to thank @lnb2812 for recommendind Chéri on her tiktok so go follow her there too (fred_weasley_simp2)! Btw remeber to wear a mask and tpwk <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
11.6K 293 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...
4.6K 207 84
"Even though we never said it to each other we knew." »»- -«« In this story, We see the point of view of a Weasley Girl, her name is Alice Abigail We...
1.1K 98 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...