BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

30: Roleplay

6.8K 490 208
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Who are you?"

Jungkook heaved out a short sigh at the question he was waiting for days. Gently taking Taehyung's hand in his own, one still wrapped around his waist, he walked to the table and made the blue-haired sit there while he himself sat on the other.

"It must be really tragic for you to witness that all mess." He softly started, staring at the other as Taehyung silently waited for his words.

"They are some enemies from the business world." So smooth, the lie was so smooth and Taehyung wanted to laugh at that but how can he, when he himself was a pro at lying by now?

"They attacked me... by using your name. Business rivals don't go this far." Taehyung mumbled making Jungkook clench his jaw, definitely irritated by the remarks.

"We are serious rivals, dear one. This business is like a war and they consider everything fair in it, even killing innocents." A deep frown was resting over his flawless skin. "And I'm really sorry for dragging you.. in this world." He sounded so guilty yet angry. Taehyung licked his lips, fighting inside whether to do it or not.. but he decided on the first option.

"Why you dragged me? No.. what am I to you? Why did you do that? Bringing me here, treating me like a precious one.... why!?" Taehyung slightly raised his voice, now really wanting to sound real, and very surprisingly- he sounded very real as if he really meant it all.

Jungkook frowned when he saw the other lashing out for the very first time and also, this question? The question he couldn't answer himself.

He breathed out a sigh before approaching Taehyung's second hand, but to his surprise, the younger quickly yanked away his other hand as well and stood up from his chair.

Jungkook's eyes followed his movements, watching when Taehyung shook his head, one hand supporting his figure with the help of the chair.

"I want answers Jungkook. What am I to you? What is our relationship? Why do you treat me so well when I can give you nothing.. absolutely nothing. Then why?!" When Taehyung felt that Jungkook was speechless, he continued.

"I want to know... I need to know. In what way do you want payback from me?" Jungkook's eyes twitched at that but he let the other let out. "Who are you?! To me?" For some unknown reason, Taehyung felt his own eyes stinging and tears rolling down his skin. When Jungkook saw that, he got up from his chair as well producing an irritating screech.

"I already told you, I don't need anything as a payback. I made it clear before, then why are you hurting yourself like that?" Jungkook used a very calm and gentle tone, though his eyes screamed something else.

"Taehyung! What are you doing? What if he gets mad at that?"

A very concerned voice of Baekhyun stirred up a little sense in him and he almost decided to shut up, till he heard the next words of the other.

"And about.., what we are?" Jungkook stepped forward and gently caressed his cheek, eyes looking deeply into those brown ones.

"You're the second most important person in my life, after him." That's it, the little sense of satisfaction that Taehyung felt by the previous sentence (for unknown reasons again) was gone in an instant. His hands moved up and pushed Jungkook back with a deep frown, not much aware of what he just did, too mad after hearing those words.

Jungkook maintained his posture within seconds but his facial expressions were very surprising that turned into a confused look when Taehyung started laughing, don't forget the tears that were still running down his cheeks. The sight was very sad for anyone.... very sad.

"Dear-"

"Don't! Don't call me by that name... It reminds me of my place in this mansion... in your heart." Taehyung's voice fell down with each word and thus his eyes, which were now looking at the floor beneath his feet. If he knew what he was saying, he could've slapped himself but seemed like, he was very immersed in the role-play.

Jungkook took a deep breath and again tried to have a hold of his hand but Taehyung stepped back.

"He's still important... even when he is already gone. You're keeping me here because of this!" Taehyung pointed toward his own face with a scowl. "-this damn face! Otherwise, you'd have never noticed me."

"Taehyung! What's wrong with you? Stop man!!"

But Taehyung ignored the voice and stepped forward this time, leveling his eyes to the other's dark ones.

"I'm just a damn replacement for him." Jungkook's eyes widened, his brows twitched, and no one... like no one ever faced him like that, not even Yeonjun.

"Just a replacement! You'll dump me out once you feel done with me!" He was just now half screaming while his eyes showed just... hurt.

"Taehyung please stop.. Taebear!!!"

"A replacement..... everyone wants to use. Nothing else... nothing much." Taehyung mumbled, more tears falling as he just absorbed his own words. All the previous years, he was just waiting for someone to actually love him, but now.. everything was a mess... a real one. He was being used.. by both sides.

"Oh God! Taebear please.. calm down. What are you doing?!"

"You're using me as well.. fair enough." That's it, Jungkook grabbed both of his upper arms and jerked him forward, causing him to fall out of his daze. The grip was strong enough to make him feel the other was definitely angry, knocking senses in his tranced mind instantly.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and gave another jerk to his body, bringing him impossibly close to his face.

"I'm not using you." A single sentence and Taehyung felt all of his senses coming back to him in a rush. His eyes widened, making him realize that he went far, and unconsciously, his body started shaking because Jungkook was looking so mad.

"Do you understand!" Taehyung flinched at the tone, which was oddly low but very demanding.

"L- le- let me go!" He thrashed as more tears started falling, he flail his hands in the hope to get free of the strong grip but failed with another jerk and he fell over the other's chest, letting out a low hiss as his stitches gave him a throb.

The little sound was enough to make Jungkook calm, he quickly let go of the arms and instead wrapped his own arm around the waist of the other to secure him.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry baby, I- I didn't mean to hurt you." Taehyung clutched over the shirt Jungkook was wearing, his head almost resting over others' chest but he stayed still, biting his lips harshly. 

"I'm sorry please.. don't cry." Jungkook softly continued apologizing and picked him up in the next second. To his surprise, Taehyung felt very calm and snuggled more to let out some sobs.

John watched silently from the kitchen with the maid as Jungkook picked Taehyung to his own room. "I hope, everything gets well soon." He sighed sadly, watching the two boys disappearing behind the door.

Taehyung felt a soft mattress under his body when Jungkook laid him down gently and knelt on the bedside.

He didn't let go of Taehyung's hand and kept on staring at his hands with blank expressions. Taehyung silently watched him, partially afraid and partially surprised.

"I'm sorry for always reminding you about him, Taehyung." The name, his own name.. sounded so weird from Jungkook's lips. "He was the one who changed me, who dragged me out of my dark past. How can I forget him so easily?" Taehyung felt the little shaking in the deep voice of the other, but again it brought some odd sort of feeling because the other was finally opening up to him.

"But I promise you one thing, I would never demand anything from you." This time, Jungkook raised his face and met his eyes with Taehyung's. "You can trust me in this." 

Taehyung blinked a few times. Trust? A single word, yet giving him so many difficulties.

He sniffed as a warm hand wiped his tears, those words and that soft voice were again doing that irritating thing to his heart. 

"Never ever think of that. You are very important to me." More words and his heart started thumping loudly. He closed his eyes and tried to sit up but of course, Jungkook acted fast and helped him.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." Taehyung almost whispered, not trusting his own voice.

Jungkook sat beside him and looked into his eyes that were cast downwards. He moved up his face with the help of his fingers. "I don't like when you cry or feel pain." 

Jungkook breathed out, eyes holding nothing but sincerity that made Taehyung feel guilty.

"Hug him.. it will calm him down and make him feel better."

Taehyung frowned when he heard Baekhyun's voice again. He gulped and looked up to see Jungkook was just looking at him, with soft eyes... eyes that were filled with warmth... care... and hidden pain.

He was the one who changed me, who dragged me out of my dark past. How can I forget him so easily?

The words echoed in his mind, reminding him of some of his own hidden pain of losing someone dearest. The pain increased with every passing second and he didn't register when he moved forward and wrapped his arms around the neck of the other, pressing his face in the crook of the neck.

Jungkook was baffled for a second but quickly moved his arms to wrap around the waist of the other, sort of scooping him so that the blue-haired was almost on his lap.

"I'm really.. sorry. I- I didn't mean to remind you of- of your past. I didn't mean to- to say something about him. Please.. sorry." Taehyung's voice was muffled, he was again crying while his face was pressed over the other's warm skin.

Jungkook gulped, closing his eyes when he felt the warmth mixed with wetness over his skin. The small puff of breaths and subsequent hiccups were making him feel so many things. He gently rubbed over Taehyung's back and pressed his own nose in his hair, to inhale the oddly calming scent of the other.

"It's ok. I know, you didn't mean that.. you can't hurt anyone intentionally... you're so pure to do that." More guilt added to his already piling up one and he let out another cry of pain.

Minutes passed and they were now sitting in front of each other. Taehyung's nose was still red and so were his eyes but he felt his cheeks also getting red when he felt the constant stare of the raventte.

"You want to know about our relationship?" Jungkook started when he felt that the blue-haired was calm enough from his previous episode.

Taehyung's ears perked up at that. He thought that other would close the topic but he was so wrong.

"You've been staying here for about a month... right?" Taehyung slowly nodded his head, unsure of what else to do.

"I gave you enough space and time to adjust here." Taehyung felt his throat getting dry.

"So, let's be closer from now on. I want to prove that you're not a thing here, baby.." Jungkook gave him a small smile but Taehyung felt that changing into a smirk with his next words.

"You're sleeping in my room from today."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Surprise :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 3.2K 64
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
16.6K 1.4K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...
100K 3.5K 10
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
142K 6.4K 53
Taehyung is a sweet boy live with his siblings and loved them too much.. don't know about the mafia's world and their names. A story where two mafia...