A Promise Of Romance (MewGulf...

By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

COMPLETED Mew, an English nobleman, is every bit the handsome prince---except he doesn't have a damsel in dis... More

A/N
🌞Chapter 1
🌻Chapter 2
🌻Chapter 3
🌻Chapter 4
👦Chapter 5
🌞Chapter 6
🌞Chapter 7🌻
🌻Chapter 8
🌞Chapter 9🌻
🌞Chapter 10🌻
🌻Chapter 11
🌞Chapter 12🌻
🌞Chapter 13🌻
🌞Chapter 14🌻
🌞Chapter 15🌻
🌞Chapter 16🌻
🌞Chapter 17🌻
🌞Chapter 18🌻
🌞Chapter 19🌻
🌞Chapter 20🌻
🌞Chapter 21🌻
🌞Chapter 22🌻
🌞Chapter 23
🌞Chapter 24🌻
🌞Chapter 25🌻
🌞Chapter 26🌻
🌞Chapter 27🌻
🌞Chapter 28🌻
🌞Chapter 29🌻
🌞Chapter 30
🌞Chapter 31🌻
🌻Chapter 32
🌻Chapter 33
🌞Chapter 34🌻
🌞Chapter 36🌻
🌞Chapter 37🌻
🌞Chapter 38
🌞Chapter 39🌻
🌞Chapter 40🌻
🌻Chapter 41
🌻Chapter 42
A/N
🌞Chapter 43🌻
🌞Chapter 44🌻
🌻Chapter 45
🌞Chapter 46🌻
🌞Chapter 47🌻
🌞Chapter 48🌻
🌞Chapter 49🌻
🌻Chapter 50
🌞Chapter 51🌻
🌞Chapter 52🌻
🌞Chapter 53🌻
🌞Chapter 54🌻
🌞Chapter 55🌻
A/N
A/N

🌞Chapter 35🌻

2.6K 206 7
By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

🌞🌻

"That was really the crown prince?" Gulf murmured after the man had left.

Mew looked flabbergasted. "You went with him without knowing that?"

"Well, he looked like a regular person," Gulf said. "Besides, I was bored."

Mew's face flushed as he glared at Gulf. "Do you just wander off after whoever comes along when you get bored?"

"Mew!" Gulf wad shocked by the man's anger, which he was seeing for the first time. He fumbled to defend himself. "He leant me his jacket and then we danced together."

Had he done something incredibly wrong? He was uneasy, not understanding the reason for Mew's anger.

"I'll return his highness jacket," Mew said violently, tearing the jacket from Gulf's shoulder.

Gulf sneezed as the chill night air touched his skin. Mew removed his own jacket and put it around Gulf's shoulders. But that was the only kindness he showed.

"We're going home now," Mew declared bitterly.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.1K 13
She may look like a saint, but she prefers to hang with the sinners. "So, what? Does that make you the eighth sin?" "No, I'm just a girl who owes a l...
40.1K 2.1K 24
Mew runs his father's company he also has many problems in life he wants to have his own family but first he has to finish his term in his father's c...
45.8K 2.5K 12
Mew woke up after a ringing of his doorbell. He opened the door to find twins that looks like they were newborns and there was a letter To Mew These...
2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...