๐™‰๐™€๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž ! (๐™ˆ๐™ž...

By AERONION

-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง. -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

โžช๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™Ž
โžช๐™€๐™“๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š.
โžช๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™€.
โžช1. ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช2. ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™‰๐™€๐™’ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช3. ๐™Ž
โžช4. ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™’
โžช5. ๐™€๐™’, ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‡.
โžช6. ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐˜ผ ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚ !
โžช7. ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ & ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™”.
โžช8. ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž
โžช9. ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฝ๐™
โžช10. ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™•๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
โžช11. ๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Ž โ™ก๏ธŽ
โžช12. ...๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™๐™”
โžช13. ๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž
โžช14. ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™ˆ
โžช15. ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ !
โžช17. ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช18. ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‡๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€
โžช19. ...๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™”
โžช20. ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช21. ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช22. ๐™๐™‰๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™
โžช23. ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰
โžช24. ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰
โžช25. ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช26. ๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™‚๐™€๐˜ฟ !
โžช27. ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ
โžช28. ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™•-๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐™Ž
โžช29. ๐˜พ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
โžช30. ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž๐™€๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž
โžช31. ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช32. ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡
โžช33. ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™„๐™๐™€
โžช33.5. ๐™Ž๐™†๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ + ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ 2.0

โžช16. ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ... ๐™…๐™†

7.7K 314 1.3K
By AERONION

———Y/n L/n could remember that Friday night ever so vividly. The night that Miya Chinen had supposedly "confessed his feelings" for her.

The following is what had occurred.

"See the thing is, y/n. I may or may not have developed feelings for you." He whispered softly against her ear.

The teenage girl stood in shock. She was frozen, her mind in a complete different reality.

She couldn't believe Miya Chinen had feelings for her! Y/n was freaking out inside still processing his words.

Somehow, she felt herself getting hotter by the second. Her face was red, probably blushing extremely hard.

That was when y/n realized the feelings she felt for Miya were definitely more than platonic.

All this time, she grew attached to him, and the thought of leaving Miya's side scared her.

What y/n was feeling were the emotions of love.

Just like Adam had said to her.

When she was about to respond, Miya said a simple phrase that crumbled all her thoughts.

"Hahah, I'm joking..." Miya chuckled nervously.

"W-what? I was about to tell him I felt the same way! Do you mean he's joking about how we'll just be friends?" Y/n thought to herself.

"W-wait, you're just kidding? Haha, what a relief..." Y/n looked down to hide her disappointment, struggling to fight back her tears.

Just when she finally figured out her feelings, he tore her down from the inside.

In Miya's perspective, he was also secretly trying his best not to cry.

The only reason he had said he was joking was because of y/n's slow reaction.

"She must be so shocked at what I said. That probably means she doesn't feel the same way, and can't find a way to reject me. I have to find a way to play it off cool so I don't lose her. I'd rather be friend zoned than to ever leave her side." Miya thought to himself earlier.

And when y/n said it was just a relief, it confirmed exactly what he thought.

God. If anyone is spectating this and can read their thoughts, you're all probably shaking your head at how stupid these 13 year olds are.

Unfortunately, that was how it is.

Miya Chinen and Y/n L/n were both TERRIBLE at reading emotions. You can say they're both clueless at figuring out their feelings.

"O-oh well, I need to head home now. Maybe I'll talk to you another time." Y/n broke the silence, as she began speed walking past Miya, so she could get away from him. Even though that was exactly the last thing she wanted.

As she broke out into a sprint, her left leg ached as her skin was rubbing against the cast. No matter how much it hurt her, y/n had to run away.

Her tears started spewing out of her eyes. It was a first time in a while since y/n had cried.

"I couldn't believe I thought he would feel the same way for me."

——"I couldn't believe I thought she would feel the same way for me."

Miya Chinen was walking back to his house in silence, without his favourite person to accompany his walk.

He had been crying, thinking about how much it had hurt when she downright rejected him.

He thought she had been dropping hints, especially when she pointed out that Miya was blushing in front of her.

If she wanted to stay friends, y/n would've have probably not confronted him about it.

Y/n L/n confused Miya Chinen.

But his pain was too much for him to even analyze her actions.

His mind automatically played a montage of all his moments with y/n.

From the evening in the skate park, when she had shared her burger with him.

And when they had gone stargazing in the park.

That joy he felt when he woke up being spooned by y/n.

The worry he felt when y/n fell unconscious after the beef with Adam.

And the pain of not talking to her.

But Miya knew that he couldn't talk to her for a while, because of how awkward it would be after being "friend zoned" by y/n.

So all Miya Chinen could do now is to imagine that she was still there for him when she was clearly absent.

Oh how he wished his life was a romance anime.

Turns out it was just some angsty 2000s coming of age movie instead.

———Perhaps a little getaway was exactly what y/n needed. A few hours prior, she had received a text from Reki asking if she wanted to tag along to a weekend trip to a small island near Okinawa. Apparently, it was for "healing" at its famous hot springs since things have been so tense lately.

Luckily, her leg had healed completely a few days ago, and the cast that restricted her was now off her leg.

Y/n could go.

She wanted to get her mind off of things, especially Miya. For the past week at school, they had just occasionally greeted each other when they saw one another, but they never had an actual conversation.

It was strange, because pretty much everyone at their school knew those two were practically inseparable.

When they thought of Miya, they would think of y/n too. It was the same vice-versa.

Another thing that y/n really wanted to get her mind off was Adam. And the white rose he handed to her.

She had kept the rose in her kitchen in a glass vase, filled with water.

What did he mean when he told her to now become tainted by the discord of her world? And more importantly, why did he give her a rose that symbolized purity and innocence?

He was indeed and eccentric man.

A trip to the hot springs with her friends should definitely get her mind off of things.

——— They had all agreed to meet up by the dock. Y/n had took a taxi there, and she was currently dragging her suitcase behind her.

"I hope I packed enough for one night..." Y/n thought to herself.

She continued walking to the pier where she was going to board. Looking ahead, she could see a familiar red head standing there.

Y/n also saw a tall teenage boy with pastel blue hair. It was her one and only Canadian neighbour.

It looked like Shadow was tagging along with the trip too, because there he was, in normal form, with no Mohawk, or his crazy clown make up.

But as she walked closer, she could see a shorter boy with dark raven hair. His bright green eyes that could be seen from far away.

There he was, the person that y/n went to get her mind off of was right there.

Looks like Miya Chinen was tagging along with the trip.

Y/n L/n couldn't wait to see how awkward this trip is going to be.

The sheer amount of sarcasm used in that sentence is immeasurable.

A/n: Uhh I'm sorry pls don't kill me for this chapter lol

I wanted to write some stupid reason about how they don't even realize each other's feelings, so there we go 💀

But I promise it's all for development! Just you wait guys

Thanks for 10k reads!!!! Literally like 2 days ago it was at 8k! I appreciate you guys who are voting and commenting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 651 14
[๐—ฌ/๐—ป] ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. [๐—ฌ/๐—ป] ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
134K 6.2K 18
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—•๐—˜๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š หš . โœฆ โžค ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰ ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—„. ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ...
72.4K 2.5K 16
'I wish I could live another life. Maybe one where I have some friends.' For as long as you could remember, you had been alone and unable to make an...
57.1K 1.3K 21
๐—”๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ โ†’ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ...