11♡Our Side (WonMina X MinTzu...

By JeonMina_05

In his world, all look at him as strict, stone, cold and ace lawyer. They wont dare to make any mistakes on t... More

1》Sudden News
2》The Violence
3》Trigger Feel
4》Trauma Show
5》Past Abuse
6》False View
7》Permanent Pain
8》Trust Issues
9》Terrible Mood
10》Limit Me
12》Pain Hold
13》Save Me
14》Depend On
15》Your Blessing
16》Choice Type
17》Bad Welcome
18》Relieve Area
19》Creepe Gift
20》Our Day
21》New Treasure
22》Mine Circle
23》Guide Hero
24》Fragile Argue
25》My Wound
26》Your Happy
27》Random Talk
28》Help Us
29》End Court
30》Broken Awards
31》Break Wall
32》Run Away
33》Found You
34》Be You
35》All Solve
36》Just Celebrate
37》Smooth Present
38》This Feel
39》Cramp Sickness
40》On Way
41》Hello Minhyun
42》Hello Minjoo
43》Lives Goes
44》Our Side

11》Your Perspective

292 21 0
By JeonMina_05

She heard the knock for almost five times but she ignore it. Its not like she want to let it be but pain on her head prevent her to get up. But a door open and show her caring sister bring a pack of pill. This has been three days she stay at her room just of high fever.

Yeah the fever she really hate.

No one want to be sick. Of course everyone want to be healthy forever. Thats she got after stay out under heavy rain that time when she was mad, break heart and not forget she stand under her shower for almost an hour.

"This is your medicine."

"Ughh...just put it there."

Tzuyu put the medicine at her side table. Her face might not care about Mina but she did. After all this two sibling is tsundere type. So dont try to be judge their face.

"Im going for two days."

"Where?"

"Mingyu ask me to go his village. He ask if i want to visit his parents grave together. So i think its not bad to go and beside i had a nice day off."

"Whatever."

"You want me to tell mom to look after you?"

"Gosh no....if she take care me....she will barge my room and push those stink porridge."

"Its just herb porridge."

"Urgh no...please... after all im gonna go out for a while."

"Mwo? Where?"

"My boutique..."

"The hell on you? You got sick this time and you wanna go out just to your boutique? No no no!"

"Tzuyu...i just wanna take my file."

"Ask Hana to take it."

"Her grandma get into hospital."

"Whatever. But anything happend call me or mom."

"Its just fever. Dont worry."

"Like your fever will gone fast. Bye."

Tzuyu out from her room after stop their conversation. She is right about Mina. Her fever wont fade quick. Always like that and it suck her. Since their parents out for work and she take her day off, only maid inside the house.

What she dont care most, was take day off without ask permission her boss. Yes without Wonwoo agree. Like she wont do it because of past day. She still fire about it.

"Three days without any move to say sorry. Goodjob Wonwoo. You so fucking jerk."

She slowly get up eventhough her head was really hurt. She take short shower and just wear simple white shirt that cover with black coat. A black legging was complete to prevent cold her leg even a sock she wear was cover with her white levis shoes.

"Oh madam! You suppose to be at your room!"

A maid that not old or not even young much rush support her body as she saw Mina walking down stairs step by step. Mian shake her head and choose to let the maid bring her down.

"Im gonna go out for a while. If im not back, just say im maybe stay at my office. I had little work to handle."

"But mister Lee said---"

"Just let me out. Dad know how i am. Its just a fever and its not gonna be bad much now. Im fine."

"You wanna eat first?"

"Its okay. Im not hungry and if my mom ask you, just say im at my own boutique."

"Okay, madam Mina."

She smile and wave to the maid after getvin her car. She still swearing even the aircond was on into high level. A mask cover her half face to prevent people see her pale. She swear she dont have enerygy to make up or even put simple lipstick on her.

"Urgh...a while ago my head was fine! Why now feel a bit dizzy...."

She shake her head and focus her drive until arrive on her place. Eventhough today was friday and of course her team not come here, so no wonder the boutique sound empty. She take her seat and look at some file that was just on her left table. Not two or three but 10 file was arrange for her.

She cant denied that take a break for 4 months was this burden. Not until 6 months more to see how many file she need to handle. 10 months hiatus from her precious job was heavy to her. To let her own assistant handle this brand was not easy. She feel guilty and pity to give her position work to her. Hana was closed to her and always be there for her. She grateful to had that lovely assistant and was thankful she had her.

Two hours passed.

Already 2 evening.

She stop typing her laptop as her head start to attack hurt. This time she cant hold the pain of dizzy come to her head even it effect her body. She suddenly remember the medicine that Tzuyu gave to her. She put it inside her bag and it was at her other table.

She get up with support by holding the table. Her heavy turn to be more hot and she dont care her body become more heat. Sweating everywhere even her throat was dry much.

She touch her handbag.

But she sit down as the dizzy attack too much. She knelt down after her sweat at her forehead fall on carpet. She cough and dont care her body heat her until her eyes become heavy to open wide.

"Mina!"

The voice call her but she can turn to face the person. Her eyes was blurry but the touch she felt was familiar. Without care who is it, she pass out with uncontroble breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She try to open her eyes for scan every single view she look. The room was more familiar and the comfortable bed she lay now was obviously she recognize much. The bedroom she stay now was not she exactly expect she would be here.

She slowly get up with her elbow support her.

A pain attack her again and not to mention her eyes was little red.

"Oh you wake up."

The deep voice made her turn her right side. She want to fire but remind herseld she still on fever periode, she remain herself shut. The person go near and sit infront her. A palms hand stick at her forehead but she quickly snap away.

"What are you doing....?"

"Checking your temperature."

"I dont need your check, Wonwoo."

"You pass out a while ago."

She know she passed at her boutique and totallly recognize much the voice that called her name was him. She pull the blanket away and was about to put her leg down bed but he stop her.

"Where you wanna go?"

"Home."

"I already called your mom."

"Mwo?!"

"I told her you will sleptover here after she give the yes for me looking your fever."

"I dont need your sympathy for me."

Again before she can stand up, Wonwoo pull her leg inside back and pull the blanket cover into her stomach.

"Won--"

"Stay here."

Like a instruct, she stay. The heat in her body still can feel even her head push the dizzy every second. She dont see Wonwoo figure after he instruct her but the way he walk was rush. She look surround to find her handbag. She saw it was just beside her but what she looking for was her phone.

8 pm night.

She widen her eyes to see the time she passed out was long. She cant believe that her fever this time was worse. Maybe her fault to stay long at outside heavy rain and lock herself under shower. She open her phone find her mom missed call and Tzuyu text. She see Tzuyu just asking if she fine or not. So she replied with lie saying she okay. She see other text find that it was Wonwoo.

-we need to meet today-

And it was at 1 evening. She not respond or even notice it that becuase she too busy with file she handle and also she put her phone silent mode. Suddenly a hand snatch her phone away.

"A sick person cant look on phone too long."

"A perfect guy always being fucking jerk."

The way Mina retort was dejavu to him. Or maybe karma as he once said that kind of that to her. Yes and it was on their night trip. Where he misunderstood her calling other man which is totally it her father.

A tray food on his hand was put at her lap.

A porridge but look strange.

"Eat."

"Im full."

"You sure? Passed out for more 6 hours without drink or even eat still say full? Amazing stomach."

He mock her as it was usual thing they always do for almost everyday. She grip her hand and was about to fire but soon as her eyes was buring heat, she hold her patient. She take a spoon and eat the porridge that she not even sure its fine or not.

Like her expect.

Yes.

Its little spicy.

She look the porridge and found some black pepper in it. She look Wonwoo who also watch her eat with straight face.

"Are you trying to poisom me?"

"What? Its just a porridge."

"Yes it is and it was black pepper porridge. Its not suite for sick people especially fever."

"Im not good at cooking and thats the onlt thing i know. I always made it for Mingyu."

She put the tray a side after gulp her water. She want to get up but Wonwoo stop her for third time.

"Now where you wanna go again?"

"I wanna go home. Thanks for the food."

Wonwoo push her to sit and before she can say anything, he already grip her wrist.

"What exactly you want, Jeon Wonwoo?"

"I texted you to meet you today."

"And i didnt respond to say i agree or even want to meet you today."

"I wanna talk about these past three days ago."

"About what? We already had our agreement."

She know what topic he try to point and she dont want to bring that thing again. Its mess her head much. If this high fever pain her much, then her heart was two times more than everyone can felt.

"No we dont. And we still need to talk about that."

"I dont think we should. I can handle by myself."

"I dont say you cant hadle by yourself. And no want will take it from you."

"Then why we need to barge this thing again?!"

"I want to talk about your safety!"

"You dont need to worry my safety! I can take care by myself and i dont care about your concern to me."

"Oh you think you dont need? Remind back that a person who hunting you is your father. He want your mom, your dad Lee position, 30 million and especially you. Dont you realise he want to ruin your family?"

"I did! And thats why i had my own way to defeat him!"

"What way you had?! He get your mom, he will get your dad position free. If he get the money, he can pay people to kidnap you!"

"Then why you dont say that from those days?! Or you just wait im weak like this then you can say this to make me feel loser?!"

"Those days was full of tense okay? That time i still misunderstood you about our trip and now i wanna say sorry."

"Did you think sorry will end everything?! You talking without use your brain! You let your fucking words out made me hurt so much especially my pride! I sacrifice my braveness faced him alone and protect my sister but i dont get any appreciate! I thought those days, you can be useful as lawyer but im wrong! You being bitching jerk test my patient! You are not on my placed, Jeon Wonwoo!"

She hold her temple as it was hurt much. She talking to much and its affecting her dizzy strong. Her tears almost fall as her fever still not fading. Wonwoo still silent without try to touch her. He know she hold her pain now but he still not move to do anything.

"I think its better we break our enggagement."

He raise his head when he heard it from Mina mouth. He never thought this talk with bring with their enggage too.

"What?"

"Dont be deaf, Wonwoo! If you dont want to marry me, then dont hurt my feelings. I had my dignity to protect too. So if you dont like this arrangement or even hate me then dont continue this."

She look ar her fingers and dont care if her tears already fall. Her eyes blurry but still she can clear see the flashing ring on her finger well. She slowly try to pull out the ring to give it to him but Wonwoo close her ring to stop her.

"No! We cant stop our enggagement!"

"And why we cant? We had arrangement, Wonwoo! This is not we want! Its our mother! So just tell your mom that we arent meant to be."

"I said we cant!"

"Tell me why?!"

"Because i dont want! Lets stop this talk about our enggagement! We suppose to talk about your biogical dad threathen."

She offended. The way he easily change the topic test her again. She snap her hands away from him. She feel warm a while but quickly disguist to it after realise their conversation not suite the thing she felt now.

"I think its better if im the only one handle this alone! Without anyone help or even from you!"

"Why you so sure you can by yourself? Did you think your safety is 100% fine?"

"I dont care about myself! What i care about all of you!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Im talking about your guys safety too! My father know i and Tzuyu enggage with you and Mingyu. Anytime he will do anything to pull you guys in danger. I dont want because of him, Tzuyu or even you and Mingyu get into dangerous!"

A tears keep falling on her cheeck. It wont stop even she try to hold her breath. Wonwoo was stone a while tryong to process her words.

"I rather get rape many times than see people i loved life destroy.....He is my father and im sure everyone will find me as daughter of prisoner....."

"Stop sacrifying yourself with those stupid things."

"I dont want Tzuyu suffer so im willing to volunteer give everything if its made everyone happy."

"What about me?"

She look down quickly raise her head back finding Wonwoo stare her with warm gaze. Its not a jerk guy she yse to called now. A mock, provoke or annoyed from him gone and what she see was a soft Wonwoo. Not sure if its really soft but it warm Mina heart.

"Mwo?"

"I said what about me? Seeing you suffer will made me happy?"

"If its best way i can do."

"I dont agree. I wont let you suffer like willing yourself to get raped. Its stupid and fucking insane thing i forbid you."

She chuckle in disbelief. She freaking tension now and its putting more burden on her head now.

"Why dont you just concern about the girl you hold?"

"What do you mean?"

She was meant the girl he hold that day. Mina its not purpose and he might just try to help her. Mina dont know, but its trigger her feeling a bit. She dont know what is it but it did annoy her.

"Yeah a man that used to called himself an anti woman had touch woman shoulder without remember his own perspective life."

"She is my worker! She accidently trip back and i just help her to prevent her falling down."

"Ah so good! I was amaze to saw it! Now i wanna go home! I think there is nothing to talk about more!"

"Oh we dont but you cant go."

"Wonwoo! I dont want to be here and so do you. Have a nice sleep."

He sigh and lift her up before put her lay down in middle on bed. Not minding a hit from her on his chest and letting himself cover the blanket into her body.

"You should be the one who had nice sleep."

Without hestitate, he just brave himself laying beside her and let the bed lamp on to bright the dark room. She was flustered by his action and suprise how his face relax laying beside her like nothing happen.

"H-hey! I think its better if i just sleep at couch. T-this is your room! Remember your own pe-perspective!"

"Just sleep well, Myoui Mina. This is my house, and its my rule. About my perspective, you change mine. Goodnight."

He closed his eyes without realise his hand wrap on her waist. Even his face was facing her. Mina cross her arms as it was her position she comfortable for now, without her realise too, she admire his face.

My life was messed when he free back. But i think maybe you can protect me. As jf it wont destroy your life. Remember Jeon Wonwoo, im a burden to your life. So dont bet me can be good person for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 314 15
Mingyu, being very clumsy bumps into Wonwoo and a few days later he spills juice on Wonwoo... Mingyu gets this unkown feeling and tries to confess hi...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
131K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
56.5K 2.2K 33
COMPLETED Wonwoo is quite different from everyone else. He is... gifted. That's what his parents told him. But he called it's a curse because only he...